seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Spike's not a hard guy to please.:D
SB

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze, I like that picture of you in the dress.

Where was that taken?

BTW your posts make me laugh my ass off..

But that's a good thing.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky,

It was taken in Jamaica last year. That was a goooood trip!
SB:D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Hey, Spike's not a hard guy to please.:D
SB
HAHA. Hard guy... to please... HAHAHAHHAHA.

The hottest sex... right hand for teh win.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the hottest sex?

That's easy...in a sauna that was about 40 degress celsius with about 90 percent humidity. It was steaming hot sex.

Don't complain now seabreeze, you started this...:cool:

LOL. I like it when you call me a b!tch Hot ice, it's sexy.
No, that's totally wrong and I'm extremely offended that a woman should be addressed in this way.

It should be, "On your knees b!tch and arch your @ss out while I get the spikey paddle ready."

Yeah that's definitely better.:D

Cheers,
Mav

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
Peace

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Sea,

In one man's opinion, "specifics" aren't as hot as the "moment.

There's been times when a girl in a skirt (no panties) and corset was hotter than sex I've had. So it isn't so much what's done as how and with whom it's done.

I've had stupidly rough, spanking, yelling sex, and found slower sex with a girl with a nice azz to be much more erotic. Or even times I've fingered girls in pools at resorts while people walked by.

There's women who've swallowed, and when they're done, they're done. End of show.

I had sex in my car with a slim hottie during the summer, and the girl and I were very insync with every motion and movement. She said what she felt when she felt it, and moved into different positions with ease. It's hard to duplicate it.

I guess it's comparable to say, trying to make a luxury car by buying all the pieces that make up a luxury car, versus, just buying the luxury car. What separates the 2 is the "name" or "identity" of what's going on.

As far as being a slut goes, you're not, so long as you fvck your brains out with 1 guy. Two is pushing. And three, for no other reason than sex is just dumb. Not because you can, but because of diseases and reputation, etc.

GL,

A-Unit

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sex Tips On Cosmo r Good but has a lot of BS too..

murid

Don Juan
Reaction score
well sea, now that you ask.

I like my neck being nibbled on, lightly, it frankly makes me want to come but I can't so its like slow torture. Light and gentle but fast tongue play and nibbling on my neck.

The same type of oral pleasuring on my balls is esquisite.

I like slow deep stroking, my girl likes it fast and hard though, I have to half maul her **** but she likes it slow it starting up. I personally don't like hammering away like a jackrabbit until I come, I like taking my time...

In everything :)
But she does so I give her what she likes and watch her melt, its fun :)

My c0ck's head and the underside of it is sensitive, if you want to please me orally start and end there.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pen! So, do you have a story to tell....
SB;)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest sex I ever had is with my current gal. A couple of things she has done that left an impression on me.

1. The Hot/Cold Bl0wjob
Blindfold your man. Have 2 cups of water on hand. On hot and the other ice cold. Sip some of the hot water first and give his knob a nice polishing for a while. Then switch to the cold, then back to hot, etc. It will blow his mind! Obviously you can lose the blindfold after the first time ;) but this one never gets old!

2. The Champagne Bl0wjob
It's a tough call but I say this one may even beat the hot/cold number. Crack open a fresh bottle of champagne, take a swig and give your man head with the champagne still in your mouth. The bubbles stimulate every one of those nerve endings...I was harder than a steel pipe by the time she was done!

3. Be Verbal
Feel free to talk dirty. Tell him how much you love his c0ck and that sort of thing. Let him know when you are coming...communicate!

4. Grab a little ass.
I like when a chick uses my body as a personal plaything. Like when she grabs my ass and starts pushing me into her at a rhythm that makes her crazy.

5. Learn Kegels!
Get those puss muscles into shape and give him some good squeezes, it feels INCREDIBLE!

Some misc notes for you ladies:

Have open and frank discussions about your fantasies...its great mental foreplay!

Kiss the nipples, love the nipples, but don't spend hours there, thinking he will shoot his load. Keep it moving because we get bored of this one pretty quick.

Be comfortable enough with your own body to strip-tease, masturbate or suck your own titties in front of him.

While giving head, feel free to gently massage the area behind the scrotum. A little prostate stimulation and extra hardness never hurts!

Gently kiss and lick the balls while you hand job, then go back to giving great head. We love that!

You dont necessarily have to swallow, but DO let him bust in your mouth at the very least.

If you want him to be yours forever, then when you are done and lying in each others arms, caress and scratch his head, followed by a light back massage..and if you really want to hit a homer, make homeboy a nice sandwich or something. We always get hungry after a good bang!

My $.02 on hot sex

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pen! So, do you have a story to tell....
SB;)

once upon a time there was a beautiful princess.. who lived in a land called kentucky...
she fell in love with a handsome prince , who lived far far away in another land called michigan...

they couldnt see each other every day, due to the distance...

but when they got together, the sex was just the hottest!

the beautiful princess wants to just spoil her prince on the very next visit....

can you help her think of any new things to try ??

hahaha well you asked for a story haha

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all pretty much offtopic since page 2. I'll get on topic again:

What makes sex hot:

- girl giving you oral with a horny face
- girl screaming of pleasure
- making without condomn
- making with a girl you desire a lot
- big boobs
- shaved or perfect *****y
- making it in a exotic place
- making kinky stuff
- talking dirty
- unusual positions
- special clothing / accessories
- girl swallow
- girl being submissive (or dominant for some people)
etc

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>>^<<

Trance said:

- making it in a exotic place
What are a few exotic places in your eyes? ;)

just to add something quick.... Have any of you ever tried going somehwhere like the mall and having sex there in the bathrooms? OH MY GOD... thats the SH!T! The Adrenalin rush makes the experiance THAT much better! try it!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dying to have sex in a public bathroom! When I was at UCLA, when I'd go to different bathrooms I'd fantasize about how I could do it with my guy without getting caught. I always wondered how to do it without someone hearing, though. I think I'm too noisy!

But, yes, please give ideas of exotic places so I can keep them in mind.
SB ;)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exotic places, for instance:

- Doing in a changing room in a clothes store in a mall, where ppl can see 4 legs
- Doing in the beach / in a park
- In a public alley
- In a terrace on top of a building
- In the elevator

etc

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooohhhh......

Originally posted by Trance
Exotic places, for instance:

- Doing in a changing room in a clothes store in a mall, where ppl can see 4 legs
- Doing in the beach / in a park
- In a public alley
- In a terrace on top of a building
- In the elevator

etc
An elevator... hmmm.... that one is going in my "to do list";)

Thanx... =)

Laterz...