the hottest sex

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
Uhmm, what exactly do you expect from the women of sosuave (aside from WaterTiger and maybe one or two others, of course) but a bunch of insecure attention *****s!?

Most women are shallow and materialistic. Thus, they are insecure about pretty much everything. Thats probably the main reason why most of them hang around here seeking our approval and attention. I think its kinda funny, personally. :D

just for the record... i am not shallow and materialistic...

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Whoa. intimidating :D

And there I thought he was joking...:D

Originally posted by penkitten

Glad to hear it, Kitten. I said most women, not all women. ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
Yup, shallow women do not have to correct people on internet boards don't they... :D

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best time...

The best time was with this really beautiful 16-year old girl and even though she was and still is mean to me (ignores me and my phone calls and makes fun of me subtly in front of her friends) she let me have sex with her twice.

The second time was better than anything I could imagine and I would do almost anything to have it again. We were in her room after I snuck into her house at midnight, and I brought in a little alcohol to drink but nothing much, so after an hour of talking and me laying on the floor while she was on the computer, she went to the bathroom then came back and I stood up and greeted her, then turned her around started kissing her on the back of the neck, shoulders, and cheeks, then and lifted up her shirt and carresed her arms, waist, shoulders, stomach, and breasts.

Then we went to her bed and she made me turn off the lights and I slid off her panties and fingered her for five minutes then put a condom on and had sex with her for no longer than 45 minutes. We tried many positions and she was for anything but didn't prefer one position over the other.

She would also move her hips when I thrusted perfectly. I touched her everywhere then I said we should stand up and we did and leaned our heads out a window looking into a cold clear night, and resumed talking about my experience in college and then about the stars while I was in back of her thrusting and kissing her cheeck. After that I told her I think it's time I should come, so we go back on the bed missonary style, and she is looking at my eyes and holding my arms and so while I come she squeezes her p*ssy and hugs me around my back.

She seemed like I was the only thing in her world at that time and all her attention was focused on what pleased me. She made me forget about anything else in the world and life was perfect at that moment in time. It was as much as an emotional experience as a physical experience. Like I said, I would do almost anything to do it again and I feel so warm when I think about it.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrMetallica,

That's an awesome story, though I do think she's a little young to be having sex. But, at least you know what type of experience is best for you. So just be careful not to get anyone pregnant yet!

Hi penkitten!
SB;)

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that 15 year old girls are legal in Arkansas, but most types of pocket knives aren't... go figure.

Anwways, thanks for the pregnancy warning, Dr. Ruth.:p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Spike! You didn't answer my post above (it's on pg 3). I asked you to elaborate on the attention ***** thing. Read it and give me your opinion, dude. I'm serious.
SB:)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Yup, shallow women do not have to correct people on internet boards don't they... :D
i never said i wasnt an attention *****, did i?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh nothing. When are you gonna start another thread, girl? I like reading your posts.
SB:D

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had me freaked for a moment, SB

... by about the third picture I was wondering if you ever change your shirt.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme, LOL! No those pictures were taken on the same night at a Ozomatli concert last week. Silly. (shaking head)
SB:D

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze,

The hottest sex I've ever had was last night, I pretended the girl I was with was you. I was caressing your silky black skin as it glistened in the flicker of candlelight.

Censored ******************

30 mins later...

Your back arched with ecstasy as I rythmically pounded and pounded. Then, totally consumed and engorged by our oneness, I let out an almighty cry....

SEABREEZE!

:p

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpine, LOL, LOL, LOL! You guys slay me. That was really cute. But, how did you know that I arch my back when I come?

All right fellas, we can let this one die!
SB:D :)

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
I was caressing your silky black skin as it glistened in the flicker of candlelight.
This fool. hahha

And that dude talking about nearly seeing the holy ghost while fvcking some 16 year old out the side of the window. Wtf? Hope you're kidding cause doin some underage b!tch from behind WHILE talking about college and the stars above is almost, not completely, but definitely close to, fag-retarded.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a couple of questions of my own, Seabreeze.

Are any of those guys in the pics you're in former lovers? They all look scrubby.:confused:

What type of accent do you have? Considering your background, does it lean toward Ethiopian or is it more American?

I think its kinda funny, personally. :D

...and sad.:(

But mostly funny!:D
That was funny.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silquee,

No, they are from one of my favorite bands called Ozomatli. The guy with the afro in the other picture from my graduation is a former fellow grad student and one of my best friends.

I was born in America, my grandfather migrated from Ethiopia.
SB

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no fn clue why, but the best sex I've had was with a totally average girl whose bod was just a bit better than OK and whose face bordered on scary.

I have no idea why, but in the sack she was the best I've ever had.... while some "hot" girls just plain sucked in bed.

I have no idea why.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Yo Spike! I'm serious.
Yeah, whenever I tell a woman that I'm not interested, or that I don't wanna get into it any further they always get really serious. Go figure. :p

Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
That was funny.

Yup, I'm a pretty funny guy.:D

Anyways, the best sex I've ever had... well, any sex with me involved is the best sex thats ever been had. And I out-do myself pretty much everytime, so there is no catching up with the Spikester. ;)

Thats all I'm gonna say about that.:cool: