The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini, I thought you abandoned us forever! Didn't think you'd ever come back.

Then I stumble over this and sites like it and see a bunch of highschool boys and college fratboys - and sadly, grown men who should've long since known better - vomiting off the most assinine, uneducated, ignorant BS about how to "mack chicks" which include games, head games, tactics, ludicrous claims of subliminal seduction, trance enhancers and all this nonsense and it astounded me that you people are coming directly out of SCHOOL for god sakes having ZERO comprehension on any level whatsoever how you're even "wired." NONE.
Times have changed dear, and SS is hardly ever discussed on here anymore. The seduction community has evolved, and RJ has been getting left in the dust. Sosuave isn't what it was when you were on here last - about 3-4 years ago.

you're all so horrendously insecure and petrified of the power of women you actually convinced yourselves of this fantasy that you can fool her into wanting you
I beg to differ. Power is in the hand of whomever you give it to.... and that's if you give it to anybody at all. If you keep it all to yourself, the opposite sex holds no power. Some of the guys on here realize that, some of them are trying to get their power back, and some are so paranoid of "losing" that power, that they run from women. There's no point in grouping all of sosuave's members into one category when they're all at different phases in life, and all have different mindsets.

When I've put up information about the female portion of the species being the ONLY one in control over the WHOLE mating game itself, I end up hearing from the truly uneducated, ignorant ego children who have misread, misunderstood, failed to comprehend fact, proven, biological reality, and twisted it around to accuse me of suggesting WOMEN rule men, we're in control - and of course, that motivates you to cling together in the boy camp over here and start with the name calling.
I personally don't believe that women have total control over the mating game. Each INDIVIDUAL, be it man or woman, chooses to fvck. The desire to fvck is natural, but there is a choice to fvck. There's no better example of this than in religion where single men and women CHOOSE to be celibate until marriage.

It was no more than a response to HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE IT MATTERED TO ME you got correctly educated so you DON'T go make a fool out of yourself when it really counts to you most. I could see it coming.
Those who are truly confident don't worry about making fools of themselves. These are the guys who go out, try things, and make their own decision for what works and what doesn't. If your sole intention was to prevent us from looking like fools, I'm afraid you may have come to the wrong website. One of the goals of the more experienced on this website is to help newbies kill that fear. Besides, why does some stranger's opinion of me matter? Is it going to affect my life in a negative way? Am I going to be unsuccessful because someone thinks I'm acting like a fool? Not at all.

When and IF you can remove your head from your ass you will fully recognize the truth in what I do and why I do it: I AM ON YOUR SIDE, DIP****.

Only the truly stupid is incapable of seeing that reality.
I think it's up to the student to decide if your teachings are true or false. This statement is like the Catholic religion saying "We are the true religion!" Their members and opposers decide if they're true or not.

Now, to drop it to the short attention span version here's the bottom line.

No you can NOT subliminally implant a damn thing in ANYBODY for any reason.
Again, you're under the assumption that everyone on this site is into SS and NLP. That is not the case. Most people here are into MM and the DJ Bible. There's very little subliminal implantation, hypnotism, and any other "alternative" methods of seduction on this site anymore.

Other than a few odd points, you're not really much different from most people on this site. You no longer have much to debate. I wholeheartedly agree with the whole "nature" angle.

You don't need kino and gimmicks.
I agree with gimmicks. Kino is part of nature - it's human touch (albeit, non-sexual). For a man and woman to mate, they need human touch. That's why kino WORKS - it's part of nature.

You don't even need confidence - scores of chicken**** guys get laid every day.
If a man didn't have the confidence in himself to successfully fvck a woman, there would be no human mating and we'd all die. Everyone has confidence to some degree. Just like in nature, the strong survive (or are at least more successful).

This is coming from a guy who really tried to read your stuff, but gave up because of "attention span problems". Your writings definately identify you as a woman :)

BTW, what was the point of bumping a 2 year old thread?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo said:
Ever meet some mediocre girls you would not even think of boning, and then seen them at clubs all done up and grinding each other under the crazy lighting and they are instantly fukkable? I have.
No they instantly become "not in a million years are they fukkable" because women who act like wh0res should not be rewarded.