The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I actually gave Destini9 a chance. Went to her site with an open mind, ready to be enlightened. I had to digest it in small pieces because her ideas are so terribly disorganized and she has no charisma as a writer. But a few days and several migraine headaches later, I finally got through it all and I am speechless!

What can I say? I am real surprised to see some of my favorite posters subscribing to the nonsense over at SeducingWomen101.com. What the fukk are you guys thinking?

Before I totally blow this bullshyt theory out of the water, let me say that there are some decent points Destini makes.

1. Most women will decide instantly if you are fukkable, just like when we see a girl with a nice ass vs a girl with a bony butt. It is simple physiological attraction at play here.

2. People are attracted to their polar opposites. This is very true. I am not the most masculine guy. YOu might consider me a metrosexual since I take great care of myself and am very fashionable. As a result I tend to attract more masculine women, or “tomboys” which is totally cool with me because I prefer a rough-and-tumble gal over a dainty princess anyday.

The only real beef I have is with the first point.

Why? Because it is only half the truth.

Women are unstable creatures. Their perception of you will change depending on any number of factors. For example…

Her Mood - Sometimes a gal is just not interested THAT DAY. It could be any reason..maybe her dog died or she has a yeast infection. Some times luck smiles on you and sometimes it don’t. Suck it up bub.

Her Menstrual Cycle - I was watching Discovery Channel the other day and saw this documentary about a bunch of mad scientists who did a study of 1,000 women. Basically they showed these chicks series of pictures of guy´s faces while measuring their physical responses (heart rate, respiration, vaginal temperature, etc) They did this study over a period of 3 menstrual cycles and discovered an interesting fact. Turns out that when a woman is ovulating (for those of you who have no clue, this is when she is most fertile and pops off at the midpoint between her periods) she gets all turned on by MASCULINE-lookin dudes (facial hair, rigid bone structure, etc) BUT as she nears menstruation, she starts to respond to more FEMININE-lookin fellas (clean-shaven, softer features, etc) So based on this SCIENTIFIC evidence we can deduce that your fukkability is affected by her cycles. (I love Discovery!)

Her Level of Sexual Satisfaction - If you are getting great sex on a regular basis, your standards tend to go up.

Her Sobriety Level – I think this one speaks for itself…

Your Relative Appeal – We all know how this goes. Ever meet a girl who was nothing special and just did absolutely NOTHING for you? What happens when you put this girl in a room full of fat ugly warpig bytches? Thas right muthafukka. She becomes HOT! Your fukkability is often determined by your environment and your competition!

Closing thoughts---

At the end of tha day, my advice is to steer clear of people who preach absolutes. When Destini says there is no way in hell you can ever change a woman´s mind about fukking you, EVER… Well, my bullshyt detector starts to go off! Girls change their minds all the time. Hell they also manage to change OURS! Ever meet some mediocre girls you would not even think of boning, and then seen them at clubs all done up and grinding each other under the crazy lighting and they are instantly fukkable? I have.

You have this power as well. You can make yourself more attractive and increase the odds in your favor. To totally dismiss a girl because she doesn’t decide to fukk you on the spot is really limiting yourself. In a world of constantly changing perceptions and moods, persistence pays my friends.

So if you want to only go for the girls who show lots of interest level, I say this is great! Go get that booty! But there are some of us who enjoy the thrill of the hunt and the challenge makes the poon all the sweeter!

As a sidenote, let me say that I am not a master at pickups. I am still learning and I struggle with staying motivated sometimes. But have recently had much success by just not giving a fukk and going after what I want, regardless of whether or not I thought the girl wanted me.

Final profound thought of the day:

Your most attractive feature to a woman is your BALLS!

So please stop cutting them off and adding them to the pile that makes up Destini 9´s throne. They oughta call that site ReducingYourWomen101.com :p

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobs,

I back your shyt up completely. Yeu!

2 Summers ago when I was working in Switzerland, my manager at this restaurant I was cooking for was a very cool, funny, charismatic surfer from Hawaii. Classic guy. His name was Louie and was 10 years older than I. After we got to know eachother a lot better and became good friends, he (I guess) saw my potential and naturally took me under his proverbial wing, guiding me through both "life and love" and leaving me with advice I have not fogotten since that summer..

When it comes to women...

"jb" he said.."Persistence breaks down resistance"..

I've used his advice ever since and have had a lot of sex to show for it..its crazy, the results you can get from listening to the wise words of a prophet..;)

Reaction score
Interesting take there Noob. Never really thought about it like that.

I totally agree.

Hope you are prepared for the rebuttal though. The Disciples of Destini are a tenacious lot.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread noob.

but you can say the same about this site, as well. there is A LOT of pure bullsh!t here. anytime you try to preach rules or systems or measurements on something as complicated as relationships and people, you're gonna have bullsh!t to wade through.

words are just inadequate tools used to convey
meaning.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. You didn't grasp what she had to say. Most likely you gave up when you read what you didn't want to hear. The gripes you have with the site are your own misunderstandings of it. Don't blame the material because you can't comprehend it.

"Her Mood - Sometimes a gal is just not interested THAT DAY. It could be any reason..maybe her dog died or she has a yeast infection. Some times luck smiles on you and sometimes it don’t. Suck it up bub."

No kidding. You obviously didn't do enough reading if you didn't see this included over there. In fact it's CLEARLY stated. When guys get rejected they don't take into consideration that it's not to be taken personally. It's her perceptions. This is mentioned countless times.

"Her Level of Sexual Satisfaction - If you are getting great sex on a regular basis, your standards tend to go up."

When D9 talks about the selection process, she is not saying that she WILL sleep with a certain guy. She saying that she WOULD, if the circumstances allowed it. If the gratification outweighed the threat. If she is more desperate...the need for sex is greater. Therefore the perceived gratification of the sex is better. Which means that there is a greater chance that she WILL have sex with a guy that she WOULD fvck (based on the selection process)

In fact, that is an explanation for EVERY gripe that you have with the site. You didn't read enough. Again, my guess is that you gave up in frustration. Would and will are different. why don't you post on her site for an explanation? Post EXACTLY what you posted here, over there and I *promise* you, she will give you a detailed response. Go ahead.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blitz, you're weirding me out.

You defend this woman like she's your mother, and you're so far up her arse I can barely see the soles of your feet.

It's great that you found something that makes sense to you but you're acting like a member of a cult, jumping in to refute any possible criticism of your new goddess.

If it makes you happy then good luck, but it's all a bit odd from where I'm sitting.

I say this out of goodwill, not insult.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All in all what everyone should realize is looks > confidence > rest... if you have looks and confidence you can practically get just about anything. Add inn humour and you are almost unfallable...

Yes this is extremes, somewhat exaggerated and stereotypical but it's the truth. Game helps but looks is the most important factor for getting sex.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BP,

I defend it because I learned A LOT from it. It's got me back on track. I see people dissing it who don't even comprehend what they are reading. If I can put a good word in for it, and try to show the poster where they got tripped up, then a newbie that comes and reads the thread may feel inclined to check out SW101 and THEY will be on track instead of having to go through the obstacle of getting through the sosuave non-sense to get there; like I did.

Whether you think I'm up the creator of the site's ass or not, I really don't care. That's your own little issue. I defend it because I believe it can *really* help people. And instead of having an entire thread written by people who don't understand it trying to destroy it because they can't comprehend it...I enjoy stirring up some shyt to incline more people to check it out in hopes that they will get it.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
All in all what everyone should realize is looks > confidence > rest... if you have looks and confidence you can practically get just about anything. Add inn humour and you are almost unfallable...
Unless I get hit by a truck straight in the face I must be infallable.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x

Whether you think I'm up the creator of the site's ass or not, I really don't care. That's your own little issue.
hes got a point, your blind devotion to this b!tch seems odd.

yes she may have some good points (so does this place), woopdy doo, doesnt change the fact most of its garbled bollocks, the way you carry on as if shes on some higher level because she happens to have a kunt and all of us are just unenlightened morons is silly.

riddle me this xblitz, if women are as knowledgable as you say and really DO know what they want and its just us that have the problem, how do you explain every single AFC crying himself to sleep every night because theyve spent there entire lives "listening" to women.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
hes got a point, your blind devotion to this b!tch seems odd.

yes she may have some good points (so does this place), woopdy doo, doesnt change the fact most of its garbled bollocks, the way you carry on as if shes on some higher level because she happens to have a kunt and all of us are just unenlightened morons is just silly.

riddle me this xblitz, if women are as knowledgable as you say and really DO know what they want and its just us that have the problem, how do you explain every single AFC crying himself to sleep every night because theyve spent there entire lives "listening" to women.
Tits you may be one crazy bastard but I can always count on you to be the voice of reason. You raise a VERY good point which is simply this.

WHo has a better idea of how to seduce women? The woman being seduced or the man doing the seducing?

All my life I listened to my girlfriends and it got me NOWHERE. I came here and I saw where I was messing up, fixed my problems and connected with some players in the real world. Now I am the manwh0re I always dreamed of being. Coincidence? Or do heterosexual women have NO FUKKING CLUE about how to seduce a woman?

Also I find it odd that so many are taking seduction advice from Destini, a woman whose mentality is VERY different from your average chick. IMO, she is a poor representation of the female perspective.

If it works for you then I am happy for ya blitz. I just honestly feel like this chick has brainwashed you. I posted this thread on her site, so lets see what she has to say...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I got your back up - that arse comment was unnecessary.

I've no doubt that her advice has helped you a lot. But that doesn't mean her advice will help everyone. You remind me of the religious zealot who believes that because finding his church's version of God helped him make sense of his life, it's now his divine mission to try and get everyone else to join his church too and be similarly 'saved'.

I guess I'm raising this because I don't like being preached to uninvited. If I wanted a sermon, I'd go to church.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
That site has little if no value in seducing women. I agree with a lot of its principles from what I've read, but it basically makes you think that there is nothing you can do to improve your position! That's utter BS. I've been coming here for over a year now and there is absolutely no question that this site has helped me improve my life and made me more appealing to women. That's a fact...there is no denying that.

The problem is a lot of people here believe that tactics and strategies are what gets them women. That is also BS! This site is not supposed to be about tactics and that crap. It's about gaining a mindset and confidence. If you gain that mindset and continue to nurture it, you will have more success with women. Once you get to that level, you can forget about the 3s rule, call-back rules, pick-up lines, etc. You won't need it. That's the bottom line.

PS. Is the "Interviews with Jim" section on that site interviews with xblitz AKA Jim? Makes you wonder....

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the search for a person with qualification in knowing of how to aquire woman, I think it's less important that the qualified one be a woman, and more important that the qualified one has aquired one.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, how can you trust the advice of a woman who decorates her sites homepage with a dominant women holding a wip in her hand? I wonder where she's coming from hugh? Go past the splash page and you'll see what I mean. lolololol

Get my woman advice from a dominatrix? What are you smoking?

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the DJ bible on this site here, the only problem lies in the people who sometimes read it and interpret it incorrectly. Like it's a checklist of acceptable tactics and games that will make you win, that is not what the DJ bible is about, it's about making you a better person first, then about dealing with women. It shows you how you acted outside of yourself in the past to please women instead of just acting like the man you are.

Now I have read through several articles of Destini's website myself, and while I find a few things useful, a large portion of it doesn't work for me, nor do I think it's the truth in some cases. But that is just me, like someone else said, there are those people who find a church and think that's the only path and try and convert you. But then there are people like me who take bits and pieces from everything in life, take what is useful and disregard the rest. I agree more with the DJ bible info, but not all of it. I remember I used to read your reply's on here like they were gold xblitzx, but back then your mission was to bag as many chicks as humanly possible. That is fine, that was your goal, but it was not mine, I wanted LTR's and that's it. That was success to me. However I still took your advice into account, you were far more successful with women then I had ever been, but because I didn't have the same exact motives as you, I didn't disregard your entire postings.

I think for some of the really bad AFC guys, the one's who have been crushed a thousand times over, like I had been so many times, this site provides the wake up shock they need. It doesn't do it for everyone, but you can see it helps a good deal of people at least realize that they have been acting like love sick puppy dogs on some woman's leash their whole lives.

I don't think Destini's site has the same impact value, it might help for some and that's great, but I reccomend this site first, then later I would say read Destini's site and see if there is anything else you can pick up that would be of help.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh guys...

I was on this site almost two years. I've read a lot here, I went through all "stages".. but... that was one BUT. One missing piece of the puzzle.

When I found SW101, my reaction was EXACTLY as yours (a LOT of arguments. to convince, that this and other similar sites are VERY good, how they change lives, how they give you confidence... blah blah). But you know what? After REALLY reading (Nooby> from what you've written, I see, that you haven't read anything) info on that site, I started to see, what the FU*KIN illusion are all these "Seduction sites" (including this... ESPECIALLY this). One more time, now you are reding words of man, who was sweared "fan"(call however you want) of sosuave.

Nooby> You'll see what about we are talking, just, and JUST, when you overcome your ego (which tryes to hide the "truth" from you.. in all possible "Logical explanations").

It's just sad, that a lof of people who are here, won't understand "the truth" never, cause theyr ego have deluded them way too much... And they'll keep struggling, they will keep "trying", they will wonder "WHY?", and they'll kepp going the same cycle...

I know, that 90% guys on this site, don't really have any REAL game. Yeah, I was like them about TWO (yes, JUST two months ago, I've found SW) months. You know, what, believe it or not, I've started to see INCREDIBLE results after one week of grasping info on D's site ;).

All this "valuable" info, just will keep you struggling. You'll think, that you've gained confidence, but your insecurities will come out at the moment, when you least expect that...

It's all VERY simple. One more time - VERY simple. How do you think people around you find mates, without reading info like this? heh...
Just say, when was your first time, when some girl rejected you BAD, and I'll say when your struggling with women have started ;).

Believe it or not... Earlier or later.. all of those, who are "deep" enough (and those, who don;t have a short attention span) will come to this. You'll see, it's just a time question. ;)

p.s. - sorry for my grammar...

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got 15 posts DDV and nearly all of them are about that site. How can you deny that the information demonstrated on sosuave is wrong? If we boil this sucker down, being a DJ comes down to one thing: non-attachment.

Non-attachment means you don't let girls control you life, you do what you want to do, and certainly part of that involves getting girls, but you do it how you want to do it, you don't bend over backwards for some trick. That is all this site is intended to get at so how is that wrong? You don't need to go over to that other site and read nuclear physics to figure out how to get girls just as you don't need to turn the basic concepts on this site into nuclear physics.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score

The number of my posts doesn't say anything about my knowledge about info here.

"Non-attachment means you don't let girls control you life, you do what you want to do, and certainly part of that involves getting girls. " - man, that's common sense...

" but you do it how you want to do it, you don't bend over backwards for some trick." - so, can you explain HOW you wnat to do it? Do you really believe, that you can "trick" some girl into fvcking you, if she doesn't like you in "that" way, from the start? :))

"You don't need to go over to that other site and read nuclear physics to figure out how to get girls just as you don't need to turn the basic concepts on this site into nuclear physics." - so, why are you here? :)

BTW, info there isn't nuclear physics. You don't even imagine, how free you feel, when you really understand HOW it really works. NO more any tricks, NO more any SS, NO more any DJing, NO more any "rules", NO more any thinking "Is this AFC?", NO more "What she wants to say by that?"... ;) And MOST improtant thing - REAL confidence (not "Fake till you make it", thats biggest ABSURD). ;)
Of course, that's your choice.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
DDV,

I don't believe in these stupid tricks you keep referring to. Most experienced posters here don't believe in that crap either. Those are just the building blocks. It's like when you're learning to ride a bike...at first, you have to pay attention to your steering and pedaling, but then it all becomes natural. After a while, you don't need to do that. You are confident! Why does everyone make it so complicated? All it is about is becoming confident and detached.