Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game Continues, my approach journal

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End of May Night Game

I Saturday: Meh Night

Saturday not much was going on. Saw the bf of a girl i texted about having alone time with her(hooking up)...she didn't take it well...but i could tell deep down she was attracted by the boldness...even if at first she was mad. I thought there was the possibility she told him. I was mad cool with this guy, and if there was ever to be a fight. I prolly wouldn't have the heart to fight him. But in reality, she never told him(Why would she anyone? She doesn't even know that i know him). He was happy to see me, i relaxed and was drinking a beer with him and his buddies.

Saw the gorgeous brunette girl again as she was leaving. She was pretty happy to see me. Next Thursday when i see her. Gonna game her flat out.

Saw a hot blonde girl. Gave e/c beforehand. She was very happy when i approached her directly as she was at the bar getting a drink. Was laughing and giggling when i said she was ****ing sexy, told her that its what she needed to hear. She was with a group of 10 people. A guy who brung her was gaming her. I was trying to isolate her but she said she had to go back to the group.

Did a bit of gaming, approached two girls i forgot i approached before. They were trying to put my approaching in a negative light.

One of them was like "You went up to me already" I'm like, "Oh silly me...i didn't recognize u" in a ironic manner. She asked me, "Do you go up to alot of girls?" I told her, "honestly...yes" She says, "That shows character(negative light)". I tell her, "I disagree...it shows good character...there's the risk of people not liking it....but if there's a girl i see that i wanted to meet...im gonna go up to her." She couldn't say anything else and stood there w/o anything else. I talked to her in a funny manner for a minute more. She's like "Well u can't get me" I tell her, "See? Thats the risk i told ya about ;-)"

Another girl was like, "You were the guy who congratulated me on my grinding!" in a negative light. I told her, "People should be praised for doing something good. U were great at it. Why? U want me to do the same old boring routine of grinding, and looking up at the sky like a idiot? :p" She then smiles but can't say anything against that.

Girls are funny. They are egotistically frustrated with guys getting game, its hysterical.

Oh yea, at the end of the night. I vowed to go for a kclose with this one cute redheaded girl i met before. I pussied out the first time, but tried the 2nd time. I was dead afraid to go for the kiss w/o a signal. She rejected it, but i was happy i tried.

--------------
II Thursday: Will I redeem myself this night?

Aright, tonight i was going in pumped up to redeem the previous thursday since it was a lackluster performance. When i get in, im just settling in and wondering which girl im gonna go up to next. But then i see a really hot blonde that i really wanted there. My adrenaline went up. I felt so excited inside. I then get my drink and i see she's leaving with her friend. I tell her, "hold up hold up...not yet u aint leavin" She remembers me and is very receptive. I give her a hug and am holding her. She asks me what i was doing later. I told her i was prolly goin home afterwards. I see her female friend waiting on her, so i assumed she was gonna flat out leave. So then i get her name again, hug and kiss her cheek and told her i'd say her again.

So then after this, im feeling much more in state.

The brunette with a nice rack i went up to a few weeks ago was there. I was like, “Aright…time to game her” Oh I go up to her, she remembers me. As I’m there, she appears bored…so I decide to do the “boob touch” that Machismo on this forum suggested me. I look down at her breasts and tell her, “I bet my breasts are better than urs” She looks at me a bit playing along with a “yea right” smile and I tell her, “U can touch these if I can touch urs ;-)” She smiles and says nah. I’m like, “C’mon…u know u wanna compete” haha. She declines again, and then she’s goes off to somewhere. Hey, least I tried.

A couple of frat guys come up to me threatening me like, “Did you touch her ass?” I told them I didn’t(I really didn’t)they’re like, “If you did…we’ll punch ur face into the ground” I tell them, “I understand how u guys feel but I didn’t.” The one of them was like, “She’s like a sister to me” I’m thinking, “yea…she’s a sister to you that uve wanted to ****” Then one of the sorority girls was like “Stop talking to him” They stop. I ask her wat their problem was. She says to not worry about it.

These are the risks u go through :p

Was a blonde I met at a party Monday(Sausage Fest) who went up to me. She was hot. She says she remembers me. I’m talking for a few minutes. I try to isolate her, but she doesn’t want to. So im talking to her for a few more minutes persisting. Then I then go for the kiss and she says, “Don’t do that” But she didn’t walkaway or anything. So it was all good.

Saw the hot brunette who was with the sexy blonde about 3 weeks prior. I was talking to her for a few minutes. I forget what was happening, and when I see her around as I’m walking, she gives me a weirded out look. I wondered if I did anything strange, but I aint gonna worry about it.

Was a pretty cute Latina girl who I was gonna dance with, but her friend dragged her away. It was hilarious, how dead set her friend was trying to get her away from I dancing with her. The target girl was curious and looked like she wanted to.

Was another black haired girl I was dancing with, she kept looking back at me but since she said she had a bf, that was in my mind and I held back from kissing her. I bet she wanted to.

Throughout the Night, I was having fun and talk to afew girls. The gorgeous small brunette I saw the previous week was there, and she had her real hairstyle out. She was with her friend. This week I gotta game her flat out.

The night, I considered myself redeem and I believe I did great.

III Friday

Was at the bar, and there weren’t really any targets except two. One of them was with a girl I knew. She was selecting a song, I was just telling them to pick “sexual healing” and a few other ones. The friend is usually nice, but this night…she was feisty. She’s like “I’m not feisty! :p” I tell her, “Yah huh” So then I try to isolate the target girl but she and her friend are like, “no.” Hey can’t beat a nigga for trying eh? I could tell she wasn’t interested at all. So I knew it wasn’t worth it

Another girl was by herself. I do the gorgeous opener. She said she texting her fiance’. I decide to sit down anyways. She’s seeking rapport with me and its going great. Her redhead friend comes in and I talk with her. I talk to them for ten minutes.

After I go to a party. Sausage Fest. Go up to a girl and her friend, but I wasn’t getting any interest at all. So I left, they weren’t impressive at all.

IV Saturday

Lets just say I got SUPER DRUNK. Was pissed off as hell and that I was hitting on a few girls but my state was so much to where I wasn’t aware that one of them had a bf and wasn’t interested. I did get to see some titties from one girl and lets say they were nice ;-).

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June Night Game Part I

I Thursday: Am I lacking?

Aright tonight was the College Bar/Club. I am just chilling for a bit. Saw most people were watching the Celtics/Lakers game...so i was kinda hesitant to approach as i was conscious everyone would've watched me and that they were pretty distracted till it ended. There were mostly guys but still enough girls to go around.

After the game was over. Everyone was in the clubbing mood. I then open one girl up. Telling her she's cute, and she says she doesn't think so. I'm like, "oh c'mon now...u don't think so?" She says, "Aright...i think so" But right when im about to talk to her somemore. Guess who i see? I see the blonde whom i messaged on facebook who told me, after her not responding to us meeting up for drinks, that she was playing hard to get and that she doesn't want me and why i don't understand that. But it turns out she was thinking about it and told her friends about me while she was drunk. one of the friends goes messages my account. She tells me that she was afraid i would curse her out and stuff in the replied message. But she was relieved and happy that i was so calm and actually told her that i was glad she told me now than before. So it looked like she had some interest there still. We will see how that goes.

This night i felt like my game sucked to be honest. Many of the girls weren't really hooking in my opinion. But in reality, bad nights are a perceiving of the beholder.

One girl i saw whom i thought was pretty cute i met before....she had shorter hair to where i was playing with it and she was somewhat talking to a guy. I didn't think of going for the kiss at the time for some reason and the interaction died...eventho there are still opportunities to game her somemore.

Actually 2 nights later, i see her around again.

There was one girl who was sitting with a group, to where i just opened her
with hi. I'd say her receptiveness was good. Me and her just talked, i looking at her inappropriately, she playing with her outfit, moved her cleavage a bit around her top. I touching her legs, shoulders and arms, looking at her seductively. She didn't resist. Her friends leave and give us time for each other. But she is about to go to them. I tell her, "i'm not doing talk to u yet

:)" She says, "Thats ok" I then tell her that we've only gotten started but she declines again. I then see another guy talking to her, and she's talking about. I felt like he was doing a much better job than i did.

But in reality, Who cares? Plus, i doubt it. He wasn't touching her or anything. Just talking to her. After they're somewhat at a pause talking, i go back over to her to talk to her, but i could tell by me being there, that it was awkward for her and she didn't know to react. I still got another chance w/ her so we'll see what happens.

See a girl ive seen around since Freshman year. she had a cute face, great rack. Died hair. She's playing pool. I'm talking to her telling her i find her cute but she's more occupied with the game. Then some of my inner chode came back, as i told her that i found her cute since freshmen year and i could tell that she was like "oh brother". But if i see her around again, i'll go for it one more time. She wasn't feeling me much at the time, but times are different.

I leave feeling that i sucked :-\. But then i looked on the bright side that i did improve. My sexual state is improving.

II Friday

I don't really remember much on this night. But i did see both girls of who i got numbers from, there. One of them was with her brother, so i held back a bit, but he was a cool guy tho. She said she was free monday for us to eat. the other girl i got a number from, it turns out that she had a bf who was with her. Decided to let this one go.

There was a cute/sexy black haired girl with a nice outfit. She was pretty receptive, i even isolate her. But it turns out that her bf worked at the bar i went to, and was paranoid she told me. He wasn't there but i believed her. I didn't want to risk getting kicked out of 1/2 two places that i only have accesss to for the summer at college for night game. But i was glad i got another isolation in.

Was a blonde girl whom i did the stop hand motion. She was pretty receptive. She was cute. We just talked about whatever. I even get to isolate her, and we're sitting down for a few minutes. But then im like, "aright...time to try to kiss her" But i kinda was hesitant. It was funny tho, as the group she was apart of saw me and one of the girls tried to ****block me. LUCKILY, the guy that was gaming her, helped me out by moving her away. I thanked him, and see him around eversince helping him out too. So then i continue talking to her and she's about to leave. I then caress her face but she's looking around the bar. I then decide to go for it, but she says, "don't do that...i have a bf" I just say aright. But she doesn't leave or walk away. But after a minute, she says that she's gotta go.

Thats all that happened for this night.

III Saturday

Was a bigger crowd. Some girls to choose from. Since the Maymester for my school was done a week before, there were less girls than at the start.

Saw the cute girl with glasses from Thursday again, try to isolate her but she wanted to stay with the group.

See a black haired girl with glasses. I liked what i saw >:). She had a goth look to her. She was pretty receptive. I talked to her for a minute, she was going back to her group. I told her that i'm not done talking to her. She laughs and says that she's gotta return to them.

Was a brunette girl whom i found was cute too. I just introduce myself with her, and just talk anything. I plow you could say. Caress her hair, ask about her earrings. Her body language is closed off, but i still plow. Its just us sitting down, as im next to her, but i decide that we isolate to another part of the bar, but she tells me that her bf is over there. It could've been true or not. Didn't matter. I could tell that she prolly wasn' t that interested, and she decides to leave. But hey, least it saved me some time.

Another was a blonde girl i directly open. She is heavily distracted tho and tells me that she's heavily occupied. normally, i'd persist but i decide to leave, it was no loss tho.

The last were two girls, whom the ****block saving guy was gaming one of them. We sorta switched targets. I'd say my body language was good...was doing the claw...things were rolling great. the bar is about to close tho. But then i suggest that she come back with me to have more drinks. She says that she's going back to her place. I ask her if i can roll along and she said sure.

I know most people would be like, "So wat if u go back with them w/o sexual intentions?" But it was important to me, because for the first time going for an extraction attempt, a girl said yes for the first time. Its just got to be on the sexual side next time :)

So then me and the two other girls leave(i tell the ****block saving guy that he can come with us, but things falter and he leaves i guess realizing nothing would come of it) When i get to their place, it turns out that one of the girls lived with 4 other guys and they were protectors. I'm like, "Aww man!" so then i decide to just be buddy buddy wiht the girls and her roommates. They were pretty cool and i got along with them, but in my mind i'm like, "Just be non-threatening!" haha. Also the girls were much more drunk than i thought.

After about 15 min, i decide to leave.

As im just about home, i then see a mini-party/gathering going on. I decide to go there, and there are mostly guys there. there are a few girls but im tense as hell. Turns out that the hot blonde i tried to kclose and was an attention ***** was there. I kinda didn't try to game her this time and was trying to get my attention a few times. i just grinded with her but thats all she wanted. I decided that next time i see her around, to barely give her attention at all...as its all she wants and then i can flat out game her when she doesn't got that in her mind. Also tried to game a couple more girls but each of them were lesbians(one of them was bi) but stuff didn't happen later. :).

All in all, funny night. :p

Oh yea, for the guys who wonder why i don't try to # close. Well some of these girls i see repeatedly and have gotten to game again. Plus all i'm tryin to do is do ONSs. Now if i feel that i def want to see the girl again and that she won't flake, then i def will go for the #.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June Night Game Part II

I THURSDAY:

Tonight i went to the college club/bar again. I was tense and didn't approach for about 20 minutes. By the time i started, i was tipsy and was getting drunk. I talk to some girls. Going up to them, having chit chat. I tried to keep dancin with some girls, it was fun. One of them was hesitant cuz of her friend wanting to dance with her, but i kept persistance and she eventually was close to me.

I don't remember but i think i tried to kiss her, which she didn't want to. Tonight i know i didn't push myself enough. As I am now, i won't pull. I have to go higher. I will do that. To keep the motivation of talking to the girl if she isn't giving much and limiting my alcohol intake. I have to. If not, i'll get drunk and won't get anywhere.

Oh yea, when i was dancing with a girl, a guy took her away from me. I knew him. But later he told me that he was sorry for being a **** like that, but that was his girlfriend. I told him, "oh its all good man. U had a right. U do ur thing, i do mine :)" I didn't get far overall. I just danced and thats it. I was very drunk. Blew 20 dollars that night.

I also realized, its up to me to become the playboy i want to be. To represent the guy who wants to be really good with women. I am doing this for them. Not only that, but im also doing this for myself. Its up to me. I was shocked how many guys believe "Model types" or super hot girls are out of their league. That is a pile of bull**** flat out. No woman is out of your league. None at all. If she doesn't want u, then thats all. Doesn't dictate her being higher value or better than you. :)

II SATURDAY:

Aright, here im having approach approach anxiety not cuz i was afraid to approach but i was tense and had no idea if i could actually talk for more than 30 seconds. So i decided that i guess i would just drink for the night. But then i was thinking over time of why i believed my night game was getting so rusty that i wouldn't get further. I wondered if things would work out...if i'd get out of this sticking point. But then, i met quite a few people i knew and were glad to see me. I was laughing and enjoying myself drinking with them and then it finally hit me. I believe i refound my resolve of doing this.

So then i felt assured that i could atleast approach again. First approach i did was a hot 1/2 black, 1/2 asian girl. I'm talking sexy as hell. I went up to her, telling her i so found her gorgeous and that im talking to her right now. She reacted receptive but was shocked u could say. We get introductions and then she tells me she's with her friend and brother. I kinda panic, cause her brother was there. I believed i couldnt' do anything with her since he was there or game her. But here's the golden rule:

DON'T BE AFRAID. THE ONLY TIME U SHOULD STOP GAMING IS WHEN HE CONFRONTS OR KEEPS A WATCHFUL ON YOU IF UR GONNA DO ANYTHING FURTHER.

I immediately introduce myself to him and talk to him for a minute. He seemed chill, but in the back of my mind...i felt i couldn't get any where with the girl. BUT, i'll get through that fear. I eject, and the chick i was talking to was glancing at me. I already knew i shouldn't had ejected but i was just getting back to the swing of things.

Did another approach with this late 20s sexy blonde. I noticed her earlier, with another guy gaming her. I let him do his thing first. So then, when he was done. She was with a few other people sitting down in the bar area. I go up to her confidentally and tell her, "I find you so stunning, i'm talking to you right now" She's very receptive and we get introductions. I'd say there was interest there, as whenever i said something and she couldn't hear, she wanted to hear what i had said. This approach only lasted for a few minutes. I introduced myself to the people she was with and they were friendly. I then told her, "Aright...i'm going to guess ur age...28" She was very shocked. She was like "Who told you? =-o" I said, just a guess. She tells me her friend told me. I told her, "Nah...just a guess" I eject afterwards.

Eventho i didn't get really far out of these approaches, just the fact that i was getting that "Sense" back got me feeling better. I believe i'll be back to the point where i am still doing the kiss close challenge and successfully kclose a girl. I believe once i successfully do that, extracting won't be that hard. This is pretty much the wall thats left before i know success will be around the corner. Also, calibration. Isolation i believe i am much better than at first at. I'll return to the point where i'll just move up and forward.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
June Day Game Part II

#1 I only did one approach today. It was the library. The girl was pretty friendly and receptive but i was nervous but talked to her for a few minutes. I pussied out in getting her number. But its all good. Happens to all of us.

#2 Today i did one approach with this girl. She was a lil overweight but i liked what i saw. She was cute in my book. Just talked to her for about 2 minutes, turns out she had a boyfriend. Said it in a genuine way so, didn't care to persist further.

#3 Friday, nothing really happened except i direct approached this tall very cute brazilian girl with shades. She was receptive, but caught off guard and was walking. Its more like she ejected. haha. She was one of the incoming freshman who there for summer orientation.

#4 Then i see this cute dark haired girl on a treadmill. While she's running on there, i cue her to take off her headphones. I say hi to her with a smile and she's very friendly. I then decide to feel that passion...i tell her that she is so cute and then im gonna talk to her right now. She is happy but tells me genuinely that she has a boyfriend and that he dropped her off that day. I smile and tell her that its still was great meeting her.

#5 As i leave the cafeteria, i see this cute brunette girl with shades. At first i hesistate to approach cuz i think its a girl i've seen around before and that i tried to game already. i look at her, and then i see that she looked at me. I then tell her to stop. She smiles and i open her. She smiles and is pretty receptive. We get names and i tell her, "Better yet, im gonna give you a hug" and we hug. I then ask her while looking at her eyes, "Now where u off to?" She tells me that she's just enjoying the weather. I tell her, "So tell me about urself" She tells me she's a elementary school counselor. i tell her i never could do that, after about 5 minutes, i'd just give up and go home. She giggles a little bit. From what i can gather, i think she was interested in some amounts. Then after another minute, i tell her that we can have coffee. She says sure :). I get her number from her and hug her again. She tells me she commutes an hour and 30 minutes away, and that she's only on campus 2 days during the week.

#6 I did do one approach today. Was a blonde girl in the computer lab. She was cute. Just said hi and she had a polite smile. Went direct, she was a bit more relaxed. I could tell she was pretty occupied, plus me being out of tune...decided to do it just get that sense that i usually get when im consistent. Only asked her about what she was working on. Only lasted 30 seconds. I ejected.

#7 Another was a cute blonde who smiled when i was the comp lab. I could tell she was busy, so i just chatted her up for a minute but didn't decide to continue further.

#8 Was a sexy legged, nice assed older black haired woman with glasses. I see her face and is ok, but i still would've wanted to bone her. I go up to her, tell her i wanted to meet her. I held back what i really wanted to say, "Sexy" because i did find her that way. She says she's about to pick up her son. She has the face of not believing me...but in these situations u just keep plowing. Plus i kinda cared what the people around me thought of trying to game an older woman who worked at the university. Was near a parking lot.

#9 Aright for the past two days, day game has been slow. Wednesday i didn't approach, but thursday i did two. The first was at the lab with a hot 1/2 black girl who turned me on when i first looked at her. She noticed me. There was a guy with her working on a project. Since im so use to just gaming lone wolves, i haven't done a group approach in day game in a long time. It took me about 15 minutes to just go up to them. I say to her, "hey i know u guys are working on a project, but i had to tell u...i find u stunning and i have to talk to you" The guy was someone i met before and he was friendly. I just chatted with them about their project. Nothing seduction wise happened after. I kinda was afraid to game her after. But its ok. I'm cutting myself some slack. Next time i see her around, i'll game her flat out.

#10 Another was the gym. Was this cute thin blonde was a nice toned ass. I go up to her directly. She nice and friendly. Just had fluff talk for afew minutes and she told me during the conversation of who she lived with was her fiance' and three dogs. I then decided to cut it short, since i believed her.

#11 Was a cute blonde girl with braces. I think two of her bottom teeth were missing but it didn't matter to me, still cute :). I go direct on her, she's receptive. I just fluff with her. Find out the area she lives in his about 2 hrs away back home. A few other stuff. I then decide to plan to drink with her at starbucks. She tells me she has a bf, BUT then i still persist. She says she has free time really from 12:30 to 1:45 some days during the week. I get her number, and while im getting she tells me, "Checking to see if its fake, eh? :)" I tell her, "Hey..got to make sure :)" I think there's some interest there. I'll have to see.

#12 Was a cute brunette. I go direct on her too. But from what i can tell she was politely listening and looking at me. I just talk with her for a few minutes. She tells me she's doing jello shots for a party tonight. I then flirt with her about how old she is and what not. After i decide to eject, i didn't sense interest from her really. Also one of her friends came up to her, and i guess she felt guarded from that or something. I dunno. The friend i met before and was friendly and nice.

#13 Was a tall hot brunette/red haired girl. She was thin. I liked what i saw :). I go up to her, and she's pretty receptive. She asks me if i have a gf, i say, "No, why? :p" She says, "oh i have a bf :)" I then go into how im just not looking for a commitment yet...that sometimes people dont take time to date who their looking for and whatever other bull****. I'd say her interest was good, patted her back when she burped. Did the "tell me about urself" deal as usual. She tells me, "Oh..im not use to guys going up to me, and me telling about myself" I then tell her, "I'm the one to do that :)" The rapport is good, im able to relate to her and keep things going. It lasts for about 5-6 minutes. I then tell her that we can have starbucks together, she smiles and says that she can't do that, that she has a boyfriend, but i could tell that it was in a way to where she was dedicated. She also says that he'd prolly would want to start a fight if he found out anything. But she was nice saying it. I smile and tell her it was great meeting her. As she left the lab, said bye to me. I could tell there was def interest, just that she was taken.

#14 Was on my way home. Was a cute tied up hair, brunette girl, who def was an incoming freshman who was there for orientation. Do the stop hand motion. Go direct. She's pretty receptive. I ask her if she's lost, and says yea...i then tell her to follow me. As we're walking, she tells me she likes the school and how she's glad she can enjoy college life. I agree with her and tell her that there is too much hype at VTech and ****. Me and her joke around a little bit, and i find out she lives an hour away from me, back home. So then i tell her that i'm gonna be back in NOVA in August and that we could hang out. I also tell her that i find her cute and that i like talking to her. She says, "Thanks alot :)" I tell her, "No need to thank me, its what u need to hear :)" She says, "Aright :) I appreciate it! :p" We both laugh. I get her number and she finds the place.

#15 Aright, today i was able to approach a latina girl with glasses. I saw she was ahead of me walking, and then from the back she looked like a girl i've seen around. So then i just said, "Hi...how've ya been?" She looks back and notice she's the same girl i missed out on approaching one of the days. So then i tell her as i'm walking with her, "I find you gorgeous...i'm talking to u right now" She's laughing a lil bit. I then say, "ur el salvadorian" She smiles and says, "Nah :)" I then say, "Colombian :)" She says, "Bolivian" I then tell her, "I was close and then i just look at her with a smile" I was a bit out of state, but i kept going. Then i say, "Tell me about urself. I want to know" Its just small task pretty much. How she's here for just the 2nd summer session, how she lived in California and i tell her Cali is awesome and how we both have family down there. Just fluff. As we are about to go separate ways, i find out that our schedules aren't too good, we both work and take class at the same time gap. So then i say, "And i wanted us to go to starbucks together :)" She laughs. Then i say, "I want us to get together later on this week...wats ur number?" She then says, "I'm sorry, i actually have a bf :)" I then do the "So when's the wedding? ;-)" She laughs and says, "Oh..me and him def aren't having a wedding" I smile and then we part ways.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
July Day Game Part I

#1 At lab. Was a cute blonde girl with braces. I think two of her bottom teeth were missing but it didn't matter to me, still cute :). I go direct on her, she's receptive. I just fluff with her. Find out the area she lives in his about 2 hrs away back home. A few other stuff. I then decide to plan to drink with her at starbucks. She tells me she has a bf, BUT then i still persist. She says she has free time really from 12:30 to 1:45 some days during the week. I get her number, and while im getting she tells me, "Checking to see if its fake, eh? :)" I tell her, "Hey..got to make sure :)" I think there's some interest there. I'll have to see.

#2 Was a cute brunette. I go direct on her too. But from what i can tell she was politely listening and looking at me. I just talk with her for a few minutes. She tells me she's doing jello shots for a party tonight. I then flirt with her about how old she is and what not. After i decide to eject, i didn't sense interest from her really. Also one of her friends came up to her, and i guess she felt guarded from that or something. I dunno. The friend i met before and was friendly and nice.

#3 Was a tall cute brunette/red haired girl. She was thin. I liked what i saw :). I go up to her, and she's pretty receptive. She asks me if i have a gf, i say, "No, why? :p" She says, "oh i have a bf :)" I then go into how im just not looking for a commitment yet...that sometimes people dont take time to date who their looking for and whatever other bull****. I'd say her interest was good, patted her back when she burped. Did the "tell me about urself" deal as usual. She tells me, "Oh..im not use to guys going up to me, and me telling about myself" I then tell her, "I'm the one to do that :)" The rapport is good, im able to relate to her and keep things going. It lasts for about 5-6 minutes. I then tell her that we can have starbucks together, she smiles and says that she can't do that, that she has a boyfriend, but i could tell that it was in a way to where she was dedicated. She also says that he'd prolly would want to start a fight if he found out anything. But she was nice saying it. I smile and tell her it was great meeting her. As she left the lab, said bye to me. Definitely could sense some good sexual tension between us.

#4 Was on my way home. Was a cute tied up hair, brunette girl, who def was an incoming freshman who was there for orientation. Do the stop hand motion. Go direct. She's pretty receptive. I ask her if she's lost, and says yea...i then tell her to follow me. As we're walking, she tells me she likes the school and how she's glad she can enjoy college life. I agree with her and tell her that there is too much hype at VTech and ****. Me and her joke around a little bit, and i find out she lives an hour away from me, back home. So then i tell her that i'm gonna be back in NOVA in August and that we could hang out. I also tell her that i find her cute and that i like talking to her. She says, "Thanks alot :)" I tell her, "No need to thank me, its what u need to hear :)" She says, "Aright :) I appreciate it! :p" We both laugh. I get her number and she finds the place.

#5 Aright for today, i managed to find one girl at the lab during the day. Takes me about 10 min, cuz im kinda debating if i really into her or not plus there was a guy i've seen around, who i cared what he thought. I go up to her, go direct, she tells me she's married genuinely. I talk to her for another minute and part ways. She was cute, had mickey mouse like buns for hair, looked like an outdoor girl. Was aright looking. Liked that she had toned arms.

#6 As i'm leaving the library, i see a tall other cute girl with shades, i just say hi to her and she says hi back. I hesitated to stop her and direct game her, cuz the girl i got a number from not to long ago was also outside and i kinda "feared" that if she saw me gaming another girl that my chances w/ her would be gone...but after i was walking, i didn't give a ****. I was like, "I'll risk it" So then i go in the library, i notice her with her shades off and she's cute ;-). I go to the bathroom first and "appear" that i lost something which is excuser behavior. I then just flat out go up to her and tell her "Before i leave, i have to talk to u cuz ur cute :)" She smiles and we get introductions. From what im getting as a reaction from her, it seems she's occupied but i just chat her up about wine(Wat she was researching),etc. I then tell her, "Tell me about urself" She is unsure what to say. I then ask her where she's from and she says, "Charlottesville".

I then go into how they're stuck up and what not and she is opening up saying the students are but not the townies. I laugh a lil bit. She then tells me that she's only on campus just this once and is meeting up with her group. Also tells me about her being in the master's program. I give her daps. I then tell her, "Hey...lets go to starbucks when ur back on campus" She's like "Aright...but im not on campus much" I tell her i'll hit her up. I then tell her to give me her number. She says she doesn't give it out. I tell her, "U can this time :)" She tells me she had a bad experience the last time with it. I tell her that u'll never know this time, it'll be a good one. I think she was a lil surprised by my confidence with it, but she declined again in a nice manner. I then just get her email.

#7 At the lab. There's a small cute frizzy haired brunette girl. When i notice her, i feel turned on. I go up to her, telling her that i'm gonna talk with her for a few minutes. In the lab, for a minute, just joke abou the class she's taking and ****. Then I ask about herself. We have good rapport, find out she likes hippie music, tease her about being a hippie, and then give her daps. I go into how i've always wanted to go to a festival. She says that it can get dirty :p. I tell her that's where the fun is, ur out there for a few days and get to jam and have an overall good time. I then tell her that i want to talk to her somemore. I ask her waht time she has class the next day. She tells me in the morning. I tell her after class, that we're gonna have starbucks together. She says sure. I get her number and then i leave the lab. I leave the lab, because i believed a lil bit that it might've looked bad if she saw me again after i just got her number but it was nonsense as i say bye to her again after i leave the lab and she says bye in a friendly way.

We have a coffee date two days later. It goes well, its only for 15 minutes. I try to kiss her...but she says she can't. Turns out on facebook she was in a relationship.

#8 Funny tho, i still wanted to go surf the net, so i decide to go to the library...but the funny thing is that there are some girls to go up to. I notice 3 girls i can go up to. A pretty faced brunette who notices me, a shothaired redhead with glasses(;-) how can i pass up a redhead with glasses?) and a blonde who was next to the brunette. It was a hard choice. I was thinking the brunette, but then i figure i like redheads that i choose the redhead. I'm sitting at the computer next to hers. I take a good look at her and yea, she's cute :)

As she's leaving, i tell her, "Don't leave" She says, "Why? :)" I tell her becuase i find her cute and i want to talk to her. She says "But i have to go :)" I tell her, "It'll only be a minute" Then i notice she sits down. I liked talking to her, she had her attention to me, and the convo was easy. Went into how i liked her wearing glasses, and how i always slept with contact on. Find out she from the beach and go into how almost everyone i knew there were tourists and that only like 1-2 people actually lived there that i met. She could've left at any time but she stayed. Told her to take her glasses off and yep...was cute as i expected. I gave her a devilish smile. She smiled. We talk for a few more minutes and then invite her to drink at starbucks. She tells me "At night?" I tell her "Nah the day :p" So then we plan Wednesday at 9AM before she goes off to work. I'd say her interest was good :)

#9 Curly haired blonde. She was walking, took me a little while for her to hear, since she had headphones. I go direct, and she's laughing a lil bit. I'm talking to her a few minutes, afterwards...i invite her to have starbucks with me but i find out she's engaged and living with her bf and she's leaving in a few weeks. Plus she said it genuinely too.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
July Day Game Part II

#10 Blonde who was at the university bookstore. Before hand, we hold eye contact with each other for a few seconds. After i pick up glue and markers, i go up to her. She's pretty receptive. Just ask how her she thinks of the uni, and i have her tell me about herself. Find out she lives closeby and i forget what else. I then tell her that i'd like to see her again during the fall(She was on break from Transfer Student Orientation), i then tell her to give me her number. She says she can't and that she has something of a boyfriend, but she said this in a funny way. I then tell her, thats fine...then i take my phone out and then im dialing the area code and telling her "Ok...ur number is XXX...." and then she says she can't, that she has a boyfriend, so i decided that there was no need to persist anymore since she brought it up again. I try one more time, but she declines again, i tell her that it was good talking to her.

#11 Gorgeous girl, she had a white/blue/green dress with shades and brunette curly hair. She was hot. She's walking ahead of me, i tell her stop a few times and she hears me. I tell her, "I find you so stunning, i have to talk to you :)" She laughs a lil in disbelief, and i then tell her that i really liked her dress, that it caught my eye. She says that its old, and then i ask her how old and she says its a year and i'm like "A year aint old :p" I then have her tell me about herself. She just talks about her major and that was it. She then asks me about me. I tell her i'm from Boston and that i lost my twang quite a bit ago. I then joke with her that i like long walks in the beach and watching sunsets. She looked at me in the eyes while i said this, but i looked back at her. For this approach, i was a little out of it plus i believe i came off a lil nervous, as i think i was talking a lil fast. Then after another minute or two, i tell her that we should have starbucks, she tells me after 11:00 Am she's free...but i tell her to give me her number just in case something happens. For this approach, i didn't sense that she was THAT genuinely interested, that she was being polite. But who knows.

#12 blonde with her dog that i saw earlier. Turns out that she was a girl i approached before that she told me from what i could tell, she still seem flattered that i went up to her, even if she heard the same opening words i told her before. But we just had funny chit chat for a minute.

#13 Cute brunette with a pretty face in the lab with midlength hair. Before i go up to her, im drunk as i was at the bar before. Im not afraid to go up to her, im just afraid that she'd know i was drunk and i'd get a negative reaction, but it wasn't the case. I went up to her, opened direct, she laughed in disbelief. I forget how the interaction went but i find out she does have a bf, i persist in meeting up with her at starbucks but she says sorry. I believed she was genuine with this. Usually i can tell if a girl sometimes can be faking it, depending on if they're looking at u while saying it plus if they go into detail. Usually fibbers will say it in an aloof manner, but then they don't bring it up again if u persist.

#14 I do an approach with a girl i saw yesterday but saw today...i told her that im glad i saw her today as now i can meet her and that she's cute. She's pretty receptive and she laughs. She tells me she's got a test in class that she has to go. So i tell her that i will talk to her on the phone to make up lost time. I then tell her to give me her number. She looks me right in the eyes smiling, telling me that her boyfriend would kill her. I tell her thats fine, we can still talk. I then assume that she'll give it to me by taking out my phone and am about to dial and we can go to starbucks after the call.

She looks at me again with a smile is like, " I can't :)" i then smile and tell her, aright its "XX..." She's like " I can' t :)" I then tell her that she can :) She is laughing a bit and is surprised by my persistence. She smiles again and says i'll see her around.

I have to say i'm very proud of my amount of persistence these days. Sure she prolly had a bf, but im glad i tried.

#15 Another approach was a Hot tall brunette who was an incoming transfer student who was there for Transfer Student Orientation. I had an opportunity to go up to her before but she was on the phone. Just before she leaves i directly stopped her and tell her that i find her so gorgeous and that i'll talk to her for a minute. She smiles and says, "Not to be offensive but i really have to go :)" I then tell her that its fine, i touch her shoulder and am walkin a bit away, but she stuck there after i touched her. She had a nice sexy southern accent and she told me that i'd see her in the fall. I smile and say, "Course...i'm good with faces and i will remember urs :)" I then caress her hand for a second and we part ways.

I could've gotten her number to stay in touch with her but oh well. Next time i see her, in the fall...if i do...i will be gaming her flat out.

#16 The last approach for the day was a Brunette girl whom we both make eye contact with each other who's about 25 feet away. I smile and raise my eyebrow, she smiles too. I go over there, tell her i that i find her cute and that i'm gonna meet her. She is pretty receptive. We make introductions, talk for about 7-10 minutes about whatever....she was an incoming transfer student also for orientation. She was a friendly and nice girl. Meet her friend she was waiting. She's also friendly and nice. # close the brunette. I'm gonna keep in contact with her, just like the other incoming freshman girl.

#17 Was a cute girl with a good bust on a computer. She noticed me in the lab. Earlier in the day, i was under campus helping my co-workers pull fiber cable and as a result, my jeans had some dust in them. Also sucked on a lollypop for a good 20 min, so my tongue was blue. I went in the bathroom trying to clean my teeth from them being blue. I go up to her direct, she is pretty receptive when i go up to her even showing curiosity. I immediately sit down next to her. I'm talking to her for a few minutes, she tells me she's talking to her BF on aim and that she only gets to talk to him only about a couple of times a week. I'm indifferent to it and change the subject, but then she politely tells me that she's gonna keep talking to him...from what she said i could tell she was dedicated and was happy with her relationship. So i decided to eject, but she was friendly tho.

#18 Today my first approach was on my break from class. Was this very hot girl, i give her an 8.5 easily. I mean she had a tan...she was walking ahead of me as i was on the phone leaving a class. As she's going down the steps, i say loudly "STOP!" She looks at me with a curious look. I ask her, "I haven't me u yet right? :)" She says, "I dont think so :)" I then tell her, "I find you so stunning...i've got to talk to u for a few minutes" her face lit up alot. I could tell she was very happy. She then says, "I'm sorry...but im engaged! I live with my fiancee'" I can def tell it made her day. I then ask her, "When was the engagement? :)" She tells me just a month ago. Then i try to give her daps...but then i see people are walking down the steps and she tells me she's gotta go, i could sense that she was embarrassed or something. I dunno. But it was good not having an attachment to the outcome.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
July Day Game Part III: Unitarian Girls?!

#19 Second approach was a nice racked latina with glasses and a mole on her face. Her face i would say was meh, but her body...sexy ;-). I see she's walking through the lab, i try to find and i spot her in a small lab classroom with her chubby friend. I go inside at the door, say hi to the chub friend, go direct on the latina girl. She is pretty receptive but also a little taken back by the situation giggling as she's on the comp. I then tell her that i've met her before, and ****. We just have some normal rapport. I talk with her for a few minutes. Eventually i find out that she won't be back in Northern Virginia after this week, like almost every other student will since she also works at the uni. I then tell her we'll have starbucks, but then she says she's kinda seeing someone :). I tell her, "See? Ur kinda seeing someone. Its offically serious" I then give a persuading smile. She's thinking about it, i can def tell, she then says she likes the guy and doesn't want to ruin it smiling. I then smile and then tell her ok. I hug her and her chub friend who doesn't ****block and is pretty friendly. I part ways.

#20 Stopped a jailbait(didn't know she was jailbait :p) who was part of the 1000s of unitarians(free spirits of Christianity) on campus that have been there for a week. Turns out she was 16, i think she was interested...her reactions were like she didn't know how to react but was laughing a few times. She even said, "Oh...afew other guys said the same thing(about her looking older)" I told her, "Well..i'll be the 4th :)" She laughs. I just walk with her around campus. She was hot too, shame she wasn't 2 years older.

#21 This week i lost my contact lenses and couldn't see worth a ****. I then from the distance seem a cute long haired brunette. As we walk past each other, i tell myself "go for it" So then i say "Stop! :)" She hears me and turns around. I go up to her. I go direct on her. She's receptive but at the same time...i could tell she didn't know how to react to the situation. I assumed her e/c was of the suspicious nature, which caught me off guard a little. But i stayed calm. We talked fora few minutes, was another Unitarian girl haha.

#22 Cafeteria. There's this flat out adorable/cute small brunette with very nice cleavage ;-). She's walking beside me, tell her stop and that i find her cute and that i'm gonna talk to her. She is very receptive, saying im a handsome guy. I tell her, "U just brightened my day up." She then says we should down near the nearest table at the terrece shops. She's another unitarian girl. The rapport was very good. We talked about lots of stuff. Lasted about 15 minutes. She told me she had a bf, but STILL wanted to sit and talk with me. I could tell there was a good deal of attraction between us. Her bf calls her about if she's packed and stuff. She acts annoyed and in the manner that she wanted to end the call. We into a little bit about religion, partying, schools, and we did some flirting. She said she was goin to tube out in the river and stuff with her group, we part ways. At the end she says "Goodbye hot guy :)" I tell her, "Likewise hot girl ;-)" We hug and i kiss her on the cheek and we part ways.

#23 Met a girl with glasses, who was a unitarian, had red died hair. She responded really well. Talk to her for a few minutes. We parted ways. Saw her afew days later around 7-11, she was glad to see me. I caught up with her, we talked for a minute. Told her that we're gonna go to starbucks now. She says, "sure :)" We stop by in her room, and then we go there. I get to know here and all that stuff. Turns out she's a dancer, and that she doesn't want other people to know what she does, hence she never really tells them. She gets a phone call and tells the telemarketer that she's doing something important right now and to call her back later. I felt glad. After this, we walk back to the front of the dorm, we hug and leave. THere were people nearby and i held back going for the kiss but it was ok. One thing i do know tho, is i prolly could've gone for the lay in dorm hall she was staying at, forgetting the coffee...just relaxing there. From the vibe she gave, she was open minded. I got her number. Tried to call her the next day to set something up, but she didn't call back. I see her in the cafeteria afew days later and she's crying with her mom(Probably really felt the faith)...hence why it was more important.

With that, ended summer school day game.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part I

I Thursday:

Went out again. It wasn't popping that much. There were some girls and some guys. Not really alot to choose from, but the girls still looked good.

#1 Was a blonde and a brunette. The blonde was cute and her face looked familiar. Before i go up to anybody, i decided to get two cups of beer to relax me a bit. Also was talking with a friend of mine. After, i notice she looks at me. I then decided that enough waiting. So then i tell her and her friend, "hi" and then that im gonna interrupt their convo for about 20-30 minutes. They're like "20-30 minutes? :p" I tell them, "nah, just a few minutes. I don't got that much patience :p" They laugh a little bit. To sum it up, i found out she was a girl i went up to before who's bf worked at the bar. I lost motivation to game her since i remember that. But here's the thing:

DON'T ALWAYS ASSUME! SHE'LL TELL U IF SHE AND HIM ARE STILL DATING!

#2 Next was a thick eastern european looking girl. She's with her aright looking friend. I open her by as im about to sit on her lap "Aright...im gonna sit down right here on your lap" She's like "Hey!" haha. So then i introduce myself both to them. I then hear an accident out of her. I then guess to her, "lets see...Russian" She shakes her head, "Ukraine" Shakes it again. I then tell her, am i close? She says Albania. I then tell her, "I would've gotten it in the 20th try". She can't help but to find it a little funny. I then notice her hair and then play with it.

I tell her, "This must've taken you 2 hours to do?" She then looks at her friend and tells her, "He told me that this must've taken two hours to do" lol.
She tells me, "No...10 minutes :S" Then im like, "No ****! Really? How so?" She tells me, "I'm a hair stylist" I ask her, "Can u braid hair?" She says yea. I then tell her, "I could've used a girl like u a few years ago when i had my hair braided" So then i show her my license, and she takes a good look at me and what i use to look like and then she says yea its me. From the whole interaction, initially u'd think she wasn't interested. But i learned through Alex's invisible game that u game her regardless of reactions. That she deep down does have interest. After i play with her hair, i play with her friend's hair saying "Now this must've taken u two hours :)" then she's like yea. All three of us laugh.

Then afterwards, 2 minute checkout break. I check her rack and then tell her, "I bet my breasts are better than urs >:)" She says show me. I then tell her, "Well u can feel mine if i can feel urs" So then im about to take her hand, but she's like "No!" (I Think she was thinking that i was trying to grab her breast. haha) Then she and her friend are doing girl code i think, and then she tells me that her bf is right there. The **** testing is now starting. I then am like, "oh when's the wedding?" She give this certain stare or look for about 20 seconds. But i don't back down, and return it without flinching. She asks if i'm playing games. I ignore it and tell her that, "Seriously? When's the wedding? :p" So then she can't answer it. I'd say my kino was good through this approach. Then i tell her that since she's moving, that we can dance now...and as im taking her hand and about to pull her to the dance floor, she tells me that she doesn't want to dance right now. I tell her, "looks like ur flowing good, i know u want to :)" She then says that aright. So then after this, i decide that i might not get further in the situation. I decide to leave the set.

I then dance with this redheaded girl and her friend as usual. The albanian girl notices me and is giving me good IOIs. After i dance with the two girls, i talk with more of the guys i knew there sitting down with them. The albanian girl gives me a smile when i raise my eyebrow at her as she's walking. The rule was:

Don't leave a set if u can sense that there is still interest from her

So then i return to game her somemore, i'd say my kino is good. But yet again, more **** testing. But funny, i kept plowing through. She's like "Your touching me so much" in an offended way. I kinda brushed it off w/o even acknowledging it. I can tell that she wasn't really offended, just conditioning was eating at her. I think she liked how i was gaming her just cared what her friend thought, and of course the friend would try to sabotage me. Sometimes a wingman is needed in situations like these. Oh yea, i think she then told me the bouncer was her bf. It was hilarious. I just wanted her to say, "i'm not interested" or a no. I then invite her and her friend to a cookout i was gonna do the next day. I got her friends number, but the albanian girl kept thinking i was gaming her, which i wasn't anymore hence why i asked for her number.

I decided to just end gaming her. I wasn't going anywhere with it. Didn't try for a kiss close, eventho i mine as well had given it a shot.

#3 Was another redhaired girl, whom i met before. She was happy to see me. I just tried to dance with her twice. The mother hen, a tall black girl tried to ****block me. When i was talking with her. Each time i tried to dance with her, she didn't want to. I kinda felt down cuz i thought i did something wrong. One of those times she mentions a boyfriend. I see her flat out looking for the nearest guy there and she says to him, ur my boyfriend right? Then he looks at her and me, and then says yea. I smile and as im walking away, tell her, "Its aright...u don't got to lie to me" Then she says in a guilted manner, "But he is". I would rather had just say No.

#4 A hot nice racked girl whom was in my class junior year and wore glasses was there again. I told you guys about her in another blog. She recognizes me, i give her a hug. Saw her there at Rileys a few times and talked with her each time. I ask where her glasses are. She tells me that she took em off and can't see well. I then tell her, "Yea, but u'll be able to see my face clearly tonight :p" She laughs. Then i tell her with a laser eye look. Credit Tim. "Its just me and u tonight, just me and u tonight :)" She asks curiously, "What do you mean? :)" I tell her, "Me and u are gonna have fun" Here i should've said, "U know what i mean ;-)" After this, she says shyly that she's gonna say hi to a few people she knows. Here i believe that she doesn't want to keep talking to me...and i leave. But this is false.

NOTE: I deserved a punch in the face for this from fellow guys in the game. JUST ****ING GO WITH HER! SHE JUST GOT THERE! SHE'S GONNA WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE NATURALLY SINCE SHE JUST ARRIVED THERE.

I the gorgeous brunette, whom i keep seeing around, and her blonde friend arriving at the bar. I talk to them for a few minutes. Couldn't think straight. I was a bit tipsy when they showed up.

Later on, i see she keeps looking at me while she's at a table talking to a few people i know, i didn't want to interrupt one of them gaming her. Then after she was gone from there, one of the guys i knew who i hung out with told me, "She pointed u out. She was talking about u of how friendly and cool u were" He then tells me that im a good guy. I then smile and say thanks to him. I believe this was a good compliment because it shows that the way im gaming girls is going somewhere. That they remember me. Oh yea, while im talking to them, the gorgeous brunette is also sitting with a table of guys and is looking at me a few times. I was almost drunk by this point and couldn't think straight. Oh yea, talk with my friend a bit further and decided to leave.

After i left, i was upset because i thought that i couldn't get any further. That i'd be stuck at this point, not being able to pull. I doubted my ability and actually again, thought that it was too hard for me. But then for the first time in a while, i actually logically thought it was just one night but my emotions wanted to say otherwise. I then was able to think clearly and realized that yea...just another night. And it wasn't as bad as i thought, there weren't enough girls to go around anyhow

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part II

II Friday

Aright, tonight i decided to just go to the bar and drink quite a bit. Didn't really expect some girls to be there. But mysteriously, more and more were showing up. From what I remember:

#1 Was a brunette girl who was giving e/c. She was cute. Had long dark brunette hair. I go up to her, telling her that im gonna talk to her for a few minutes. As i expected, she seemed as if she was aloof...but i could def tell that she was hiding her interest. I could sense it. It took me 15 min to approach her, because she was talking to the Bar Staff and i thought i'd get **** for it. But it turns out, NOT AT ALL. They didn't give a ****. I just talk to her about wanting to go see the fireworks then she gives me a funny look and says, "You missed them. They were an hour ago" I'm like "Awww...this sucks :-\ No!" She laughs a little bit. I decide to eject, just wanted to warm up a little.

#2 Was a nice racked brunette with a girl and two other guys. I'm hesitating to go up to her. I think she notices me once. I just go up to her and tell her, "I so find you stunning, i had to let you know" She's playing with her cell phone as if she wasn't intrigued but i could tell that she liked it. I then tell her, that it excites me. I then eject. I then see she notices me later.

Note: Tonight i just wanted to get back in tune with gaming, thats all.

Oh yea, after this...i do a country dance as drunk as i am with a few other guys. It was funny as hell.

#3 Was a girl i remember sitting and eating with her and her friend the previous year. We fluff for a few minutes. I'm isolating her and she find the situation weird, cuz i believe most guys hadn't flat out isolated her before. I can sense that she's a little taken back by my dominance, but she's not resisting either. I then play with her hair for a few minutes and eventho she seems a lil weirded out but still she wasn't resisting either. She kept letting me play with it. I then tell her, "I so want to kiss you right now" She tells me that she's got a boyfriend, she can't. I believe her since she did mention having one not too long before. I could've persisted but i was in a drunken state to where i didn't care afterwards.

I do a few more approaches but nothing comes out of it.

III Saturday
Alright guys, tonight i met up with my roommate, and a friend of mine who brought another friend. We decided to go to BTs again, the bar.

Here, there were not that many girls...but still a good enough amount to do my thing. I'm sober when i see them.

#1 Hi introduce myself, telling them that i'm gonna talk to them. They're pretty friendly. One was a cute long haired brunette girl, the other was an older woman...who was ****able. I talk with them for a few minutes and tell them i'd be back.

Note: That was the first sober approach during the night i've done in a long time. I was pretty tense and my head was a lil clouded. But still, it was all good.

Aright, after a beer...i decide to talk to them somemore. The girl im liking, we talk about tatoos. I go into how she should get them in all parts of her body. She's pretty into it. She shows me each of her tatoos. I could see she's showing interest. I talk with her with this for about 10 minutes. My kino is good i'd say. Also playing with her hair. Then i attempt to isolate her but she didn't want to. I'm convincing her a little bit longer, but she still declines. After this, it kinda died. She was bored. I hug her, and then try to kiss her about she wasn't looking so i don't think she knew what i was doing but that was it. I then leave.

#2 Was the sexy blonde from last weekend. I went up to her and met all her friends. They were older women too. they were friendly and did their own thing. I talk with her telling her thats its gonna be me and her tonight. Me and her tonight :). She seems a bit confused or not sure what to say look and tells me, "Oh, im here with my friends :)" I tell her that i want just us to talk but she declined. So then i play with her hair a lil, talking about how its wild. She tells me she's a hair stylist. I'm like, "really? This is the fifth hair stylist i've met this week" She laughs a tiny bit. I then was at a blank for whatelse to say. Part of it could've been i don't think she was intersted. I eject.

NOTE: I could've just straight up went more for rapport or just talked about anything. Don't leave even if u don't sense much from her.

#3 Was a stunning dark haired brunette woman who looked to be in her late 20s. This woman was very gorgeous. Definitely around a 9. I go up to her and tell her "You are so gorgeous...i've got to talk to you" She giggles. We introduce each other. Then her friend arrives and i meet her. I then immediately guess her friend to be 1/2 middle eastern. She asks me, "How did you know?" I tell her, "Because of ur facial features :)" I then guess that she's half Lebanese. She smiles and shakes her head. She tells me if i get it wrong 5 times, then i buy her a drink. I told her, only 3 guesses. I get them all wrong. So then i do the funny thing and try to trick her into telling me.

I then say "Aright...i guess ur white and.....". She was about to say it but she caught it in the last second. Then i go back to the girl i was talking to. It turns out that we meet before. From what i can sense, she's neutral in terms of interest. I just get some rapport in and she tells me she's been to Charlotte. I tell her that i'm from Boston and that im a city boy. I wasn't getting much from her in terms of interest. So then i decide to cut my losses.

NOTE: Here i should've kept plowing for a few more minutes regardless...by just saying whatever. She had a peircing on her nose...could've gotten into sexual talk with that ;-)

After i left, i see this other guy trying to game her from the side. Then i could see from the corner of my eye that they are both trying to see my reaction of this. It was funny. He didn't get anywhere either.

#4 Was a cute brunette girl and her bigger friend doing some dancing. I go over and hip bump the brunette girl. We challenge each other to hip bumping to where she says she'll beat me. We keep doing this for a few minutes...her friend tries to help her out to beat me, but i hold my own.lol. I then do it with the friend. We intoduce each other, and i kiss her on the cheek...and then as im going for the other one there's a pause when are faces are facing each other, eventho i was looking down, could've been a sign to go for it. After that, me and the brunette girl sit down. I think im just about drunk at this point, i only talk to her for a minute but thats it.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part III

This is another temp username i had. The other one also was at the ten post limit. So here we go

IV Thursday:

Tonight i went to the Club/Bar as usual for Thursday Night. Going in, i felt a bit a good deal of determination from feedback i got from fellow Playboys in Training. It raised my spirits. :)

When i got there, i wasn't really nervous...just settling in as usual. I was in my own head tonight.

#1 Blonde girl who was with two friends. She remembers me from a few months ago.
I just talked with her for a few minutes. Told her that we were gonna dance but not yet.
I see her attention on me is waning and she's talking to her friend. I decide to eject. Her interest was good was receptive at first, but things were meh later on.

#2 Was another blonde. I turned her around and said hi. Played with her hair a lil. Wasn't sure what to say to her...was in my head, besides the typical. Honestly had trouble with this one. her interest was neutral, had trouble on keeping things going.

#3 Was a 1/2 or 2/3 black chick. I like what i saw. Tried to have her dance w/ me, she didn't want to but was receptive.

#4 Was a cute brunette girl. She was receptive. Was able to isolate her, at first she was a lil resistent but she gave in. We were afew feet away. Her Fatty friend comes in telling her that they got to find someone. I told her friend i'd keep her for a minute. THe brunette girl squeezed the lower part of my arm a few times telling me to come with them after isolating....she gave into the friend's choice. They couldn't find the friend but then the friend dragged her away.

#5 On the dance floor was this phillipino chick, she was hot. I take her hand and grind with her but next thing u know after a minute, she's dancing off with another girl, unablet o hear me. I see hear a few minutes later standing by herself against a wall. We introduce each other. Guessed her ethnicity, turns out she was half phillipino half white. But after that, i was at a blank while she told me this. My head was out of it and she told me that it was good talking to me.

For a bit i'm just dancing with some girls. Tried to kiss this big girl but she didn't want to. We playfully hit each other on the head. I during one part of dancing, her hair is covering her face and i flat out flip it back to the back of her head. Was funny. After the dancing, i was exhausted and i was so out of it. Was funny. Took me 20 minutes to be fully energized again.

#6 Was a black chick i've met before and see around now and then. She's aright, but she got big breasts. We danced for a bit. Then i go to the bathroom. We sit down. I talk to her for a minute of fluff. Then the funny **** happens. I'm thinking, "I'm going to kiss her but she'll prolly reject it to" Then when i go for it, she's reciprocating BUT then she slowly tries to stop it. She's laughing saying that she can't. I then am feeling sexual here, being the devil on her shoulder...touching her...teasing...kissin her cheek telling her that its fine...and she tells me she's trying to be a good girl. I tell her "**** being bad or good :) We do what we want" I then attempt to make out with her again, and she's reciprocating for 5 seconds, then she tries to stop it. I see she's biting her lip and is turned on, but she's def holding back.

She tells me that she can't be bad anymore. Im like in a funny manner, "Aww this sucks...i really want to taste those lips. This is so killing me, its nice" She then tells me "you don't think this is killing me either :)" I then look down at her lips, and keep whispering in her ear. I'm all hugging and all over her, and she's not resisting. I was tempting her for a bit. The 3rd time i try to make out with her, she's resisting but im starting to overpower it(I could tell she wanted to still, hence why she wasn't mad). Her friend, whom i know comes along, teases the fact that she said she's doing nothing eventho its not the case. The black chick tells me that her friend will judge her, that she's being judged right now.The friend teases saying she would. Her friend i know and she's one cool half black chick. She says, "I need to talk to a guy" with a pouty face. I point over for a guy i know and she's like "I know that guy already :-\" But she does eventually talk to my buff asian co-worker, and who's pretty cool.

I then continue fluff with her playing with her necklace while touching a bit above her breast line. She didn't resist. But then i told her "Hey lets go back to my place :) There are more drinks over there" I could tell she wanted to but she said she couldn't. After all that, i then smiled and told her that it we could've had so much fun together. :)

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part IV

V Friday:

Tonight started off with me having blue balls. I guess beating my meat w/o releasing frustrates the body and gives off that pain. When i get to the bar, i was amazed...i wasn't nervous at first like usual. I actually didn't even feel like drinking, AT ALL. I managed to complete the first drill, do 3 approaches w/o drinking any alcohol. Tonight i felt like i didn't even need it this time.

#1 Was a girl that looked familiar with her friend. Her friend had highlights. Went into how awesome their hair would like and ****. They were finding it funny. The one i went up to first turned out to be a girl and her friend, whom i walked back home before. Also i was trying to isolate her but she said she did have a bf genuinely. I then game the highlight hair girl, we do a little grinding and i twirl her a bit, and ****. Oh yea, before this another guy was talking to her...had his arm around her. In the past, i would've given it up. BUT since i've improved, i knew that it didn't matter if another guy had his arm around the girl, doesn't matter. :) After, I then see she has a few piercing, i then ask her every where she has pierced. I think she was a lil curious of me asking. I then asked her if she had her nipples pierced and her ****. She laughs a lil and says no. I then go try to isolate her but she didn't want to. I could see her attention was waning, so i talked with her for a couple more minutes and then i could see she didn't want to hear me anymore and i left.

#2 Was a hot blonde, i give around an 8. I go up to her direct style, and she is receptive and i could tell that she was acting in the manner of "I'm just being polite" and stuff. But i could tell that there was interest. I meet her tall friend as well, and i actually am somewhat gaming both of them. I then play with the friend's hair asking her does she like it long or short. She says, more on the short side. I then tell her that it does look great. Then i do it to the girl i wanted of the two, i was stroking it down with a smile. Then the girl i was gaming asked me what my major was. I then told her that she got 3 guesses and if she doesn't get it right, that she'll have to give me a kiss on the cheek. I give her a hint here and there and tell her. THey're like "OHH!!!" haha. I could def sense that this wasn't common for her, hence why she was acting still a lil bit polite. So then i tell her, "Aright...time to kiss the cheek" She resists at first, but then i tell her...but that was the deal :). She then kisses the cheek and then she tells me that she thought i was gonna slip in a kiss on the lips, cuz thats wat other guys do. I then smile and then tell her friend that im gonna borrow her for a minute, and i isolate her a few feet further. She was like, "Where are we going?" with a resistant expression. I tell her just over there a few feet away. I was shocked that i was able to sense why she was acting so confused, that my awareness has improved.

While we're isolated, i tell her, "Aright...time to tell me about urself. I know ur looking all dolled up, and go to the bar for fun...but what else? :)" She then tells me in a lil fake offended manner, "I don't got to the bar all the time, now and then" Yea i know, what else do u do. She then tells me she got a bf, but i ignored it since these situations i didn't sense genuineness. So i ignored it, just as i was talking to her somemore...a guy comes up to her asking her if she's ready for a drink. me thinking that actually was her bf, im like "Oh u her bf?" He didn't say yes, he didn't say anything at all...it was more like he was confused. Then she's like hesitantly like, "Yes" I then smile and tell them to have a good one.

NOTE: The last part i just was mentally not there. But i believe her wanting to leave, didn't mean she didn't like me. It was more of the "What do I do?" kinda thing. I'm proud that i realized that when girls act funny like this when ur gaming them, its a good sign. Why? Because it shows them ur different.

#3 Was a cute long haired brunette whom i met before. She was excited to see me asking where i met her before. I tell her, "I was the guy who asked where ur glasses at?" She was like "OH! Now i remember :)" I then tell her how im into girls with glasses and she asks, "really? :)" I say yea. Then i meet a male friend of hers, who's a co-worker, he's a cool guy. Talk to him and her for a minute or two. And i then try to isolate her, but she says she'll like to talk to him since they haven't caught up in a while. Im like "Aright :)" and leave. I see her later sitting down, i sit down next to her, talked to her for a minute or so...but then see that she's pretty distracted, i let it go.

#4 Was two blonde girls. One of them i tried gaming before who said she was engaged at the time. I decided to try again. She was sitting down in a group, and to my amazement, i wasn't afraid to game her and her friend. I then see there looking at a menu. Im just doing funny comments and ****. I then go take her hand and about to isolate her but then her friends to atleast let her eat first. We all laughed. I was sitting there talking to another person i knew. After they were done eating and she was off the phone, the friend of mine asked "U gonna take her to the dance floor? :)" I then tell her, "Yea...when she's done :)" So then the blonde girl was done, i then go on to try to isolate her BUT she then says she was engaged and she showed me the ring. Was pretty big too

#5 Was a cute thick brunette girl. This was my first approach. She's next to a guy with facial hair. I just tap her on the shoulder and go direct. I talk to her for a few minutes and i find out that she's engaged to the guy that was next to her. He was a cool guy, didn't mind i was talking to his girl. I saw her ring and all that. I talked to her for a couple more minutes and stuff.

#6 Was a brunette with a nice rack and thin body. She was walking over to the jukebox. I was recommending some songs, but she didn't really hear me. Then a guy she knew walks over and she was giving more attention to him. BUT, i didn't leave. I decided to stay there and not give up. She sits back down in the table she's at. I sit down next to her, i forgot wat i was talking to her about....but then she literally moves closer to her friend sitting down who was 5 feet away and i figured she wasn't interested.

#7 Was a cute/hot brunette i met before the previous night. She was all excited and fun. I twirl her around to check her out. I forgot what i talked about with her, i think it was fluff. So then i do the Amazing Sadness Opener, to where we both kissed our cheeks, and then i decided to do the kiss. She was like "we have to wait :)" I tell her, "Its only a peck" So then we peck or lips, and then i kiss them for a second. She smiles. She then says that we'll wait for kissing. She and her friend then decide to take shots.

Later in the night im feeling bored since i decided not to break the 2 beer limit rule and i felt disatisfied with how the night was going. I see she's with her friend again, who was *****y and had attitude, with another guy. I then tell myself, "I don't care if its a group, im gonna keep talking to her" So then i go over to them, the *****y friend i can tell doesn't like me and tryin to give attitude when im talking to her. THe girl i was talking to was nice and throughout the night when she saw me, she smiled and waved. While im talking to them again, the focus is just mainly on amongst the three of them(It was their boss). I then am like to myself "Aright...what do i say now? I'm at a blank" Then i see a fellow 1/2 black guy giving me daps for making out with the black chick the previous night. He told me that he thought i was gay when he first met me but knows i like the ***** now. I tell him that its what i just like.

Then im thinking, "Good...i can say something...thanks to his comment" I then laugh with the girl i was gaming and telling her, "Aww man...the guy over there thought i was gay when he first met me" in an exaggerated sad manner. She's laughing with me. I then smile and tell her, "Now how about that kiss? :)" She tells me that we have to wait again. I then tell her, there's enough waiting. I touch her face and hair, and then kiss her, im trying to kiss her longer than a second but she didn't want to last any longer, but i could tell she was interested...just that her *****y friend was right there, and cared quite a bit what she thought if she did more of it. She then asked me, "How many girls have you made out with tonight?" I smile and tell her, "The number doesn't matter, but its just been u so far" :).

So then i see they're about to leave, i eject myself. I see her on the way out again, i hug her, kiss her cheek...and then we kiss again. Thats the slurp i was talking about ;-). I enjoyed it. I totally forgot to get her number or try to take it further...didn't think anything would happen further i guess. Oh yea, over the night, i hugged her now and then, flirted with her a bit, if anyone wants to know the kino parts of it.

I felt proud of myself. The 1/2 black guy gives me super daps after.haha.

All in all, i saw my improvement tonight and am proud that its starting to show. Now to have the kclosing be consistent. :)

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part V

VI SATURDAY

#1 was a long haired cute brunette girl. She's pretty receptive. Got kino in. She's sitting by herself in one of the seats. I was thinking, "Who's she with?" But i just game as usual. I go into her earrings and i touch them, playing with them. She's like "oh does it look like a heart?" I'm like "Yea...it sorta does :p" She's then like, "Wouldn't it look weird?" haha. I then go into her hair also, stroking it.
Its going great, until i see a guy comes over to sit down. Turns out that its her bf...but he was mad chill...im like 'Awww...thats a shame' He's like "Yea...guess it sucks" We all laugh. He's a really cool guy though.

#2 Were two girls sitting by the bar. Both cute, but i liked the thicker one. She was receptive. I told her she was cute and she smiled. I just talked about random bull**** with her and her friend, then i told the friend "I'm gonna borrow for a second" and i took the girl i liked's hand and told her that we're goin a few feet away. She was resisting a lil asking, "Where are we going?" I told her just over there and then her friend told her that she's gotta stay here. I could tell it was the friend's influence. So i guess that was the end of the interaction...that i ejected...

I decided to stop ejecting so much. I stayed there. I then told both of them, "I bet this is the 3rd time u guys have been here" They were shocked, and gave me a suspicious look like, "How did u know that?" I told them with a smile, "Just a guess..." The friend told me it was her third time and the target told me that she been there too many times. I then play with her hair, and i tell her to feel mine, whatever much of it she can feel. haha. Afterwards, i then tell the target girl "Aright, since i knwo where ur from...i'm giving u 3 guesses and if u get them all wrong...u got to give me a kiss on the cheek" She then says she doesn't want to guess. Guess its time to end it here..

I ignored it and said first guess. She attempted it 3 times. I then pointed to my cheek and said, "Aright...time to give it to me" She's like "haha nah" I then saw that i tried afew more times but she didnt' want to. I then decide to end the interaction.

#3 Aright this one was funny too. Aright, i see this blonde with a nice rack, fishbowl eyes, whom i've seen at the gym. Her rack was nice and she had a yellow dress on. Her friend is meh. I go up to her saying i've seen her around quite often at the gym. She's netural reacted in terms of me going over there. I address the friend after. I dunno what i was on, but i just plowed for this. The mother hen all of a sudden told me, "Here's the pitcher...fill it up for us" I told them "U guys have to earn me filling up the pitcher" They're shocked by this. I then tell them, "How about u get me one? :)" After this, the mother hen told me "Bye" Doing a hand gesture of me going away. BUT I DIDN'T LEAVE...I stayed.

I ask where she's from, she tells me Roanoke in a "Why are u still here? manner" I then tell her, "Ahh...people tell me Salem is near Roanoke all the time and vice versa" I then ask her, "how many gays are in Roanoke?" The girl i wanted was laughing quite hard and the mother hen was like giving me a confused, defensive expression. After a minute, i then decided to eject.

Here after i went through the pitcher ****, i then just talk to the girl i wanted. But hey, lesson learned :)

Afterwards, that last approach had me feel down. I felt the "Shame" feeling that i sucked. It took me about 10-15 minutes to rethink that i am still doing fine. Said whatsup to people i still knew. I was still feelin a lil vulernable to negative reactions, since i assumed if i said something and somewhat would just say one word and not respond after...i'd take it more to heart. But then after that...i felt fine again and ready to game somemore.

#4 This was during while i was feeling a lil down. Was a short haired thin girl a fellow acquiantenance was talking to. I just talked with her for a minute, since i was feeling a lil reactive to whatever someone would say...after she seemed aloof...i then decided to rethink. After i was good and back to go, she gave the same reaction, but i kept talking to her. I notice she had a redhighlight, and tell her how i find it cool. She was neutral still, opening up a little. She had short hair, was kinda cute. I then ask her, "So...do u like ur hair longer or shorter?" She tells me she's getting use to it shorter. I then tell her it matches her face, cuz sometimes people will have certain hairstyles. I see the other guy was still gaming her, plus i wasn't getting much from her nor didn't really care to try any further...i decided to end it.

#5 Were two girls walking, i stopped one of them, was an asian girl. Told her i wanted to talk to her. She was aright...her friend tho had a gut...but had big boobs and her cleavage was showing and i liked what i saw. I could tell the asian girl was jealous and tried to ****block quite a bit. She was like "You can't talk to her" and whatever bull****. I then overhear her say that she wants to talk to a guy. HAHA. I then kinda left. But after a minute, i see them in the pool area and decide to keep going. I go back up to the girl i like who's still with the friend, i can tell she's holding back her interest...cuz of the friend. The friend isn't tryin to sabotage me as much since im pretty much not acknowledging her really. I then tell the target girl, "Hey lets dance" She's like "Nah i don't dance" I'm tryin to persuade her like, "Oh...it'd only be for a minute...plus i bet u want to ;-)" She's thinking about it but doesn't want to.

#6 Was a pretty faced tall brunette girl. She was hot. I look at her mesmerized and she notices me and smiles. I go up to her and tell her she's stunning, she smiles and i pull her one step down...she's like "I can't...im waiting for my bf" I'm like "aww..thats a shame :) Atleast let me know ur name." She tells me its Dana...im like "DANA?! Wow! I couldn't recognize u. Ur hair is darker and u don't got braces no more" She laughs and was surprised that i didn't recognize her.

#7 Was another girl that looked familiar but i couldn't quite place where. Stopped her. Opened her with cute. She was receptive...find out again that she was a girl i met before but looked different. She says she's going back to her table...i then invite myself with her and she mentioned her bf is sitting there. I was like "Ahh...bummer :p" She laughed and she was telling the truth.

I did two more sets, one of them i opened kinda indirectly tho it was a group and i was hesitant. I opened the guy first saying whats up to him. He's chill. I then talk to the girl i wanted. Turns out that the guy was dating the other girl in the set. The girl was receptive. We just talked for about 10 minutes. About the bar, that she looked russian, how come i didn't see her before, how cute she looked, other stuff. Then i find out her bf is a friend of the bar owner. But i decided to keep going. I then invite her to go back to my place to drink with my roommate and me. But she declined saying that she's with her bf and stuff. But hey, was worth a try. :). The other only lasted a minute, not worth mentioning.

All in all, not too bad of a night, but there could've been more girls to go up to. Saw the gorgeous brunette again. Oh yea, saw the sexy blonde and her friend the sexy brunette again...but i kinda hesitated to try to game them again, believing that i wouldn't get far. BUT, thats not true. I just go at with one of them next week :)

I'm glad that not getting a kiss didn't bother me, i was glad i improved in other areas. Maybe there weren't as many girls as there could've been but hey, its all good. :)

VII Thursday

Aright, tonight the turn out is ok, enough girls to game...prolly about 60 people total. The night in itself was not bad.

But all i wanted to do this night was dance and make out. I didn't really want to talk to any girls for that long. I did try to isolate almost each one i went up to but none really wanted to. I did try to kiss a girl i was dancing with at first, but she was in her own world dancing that she didn't even see me try...so i was like "****!" Danced with a blonde girl who was pretty receptive with my dominance was close to me, just as i was about to go for the makeout, her gay friend pulls her away and dances with her.

If only i saw it coming sooner, i could've held her arm and told him that i'm almost done with her, but it happened so fast.

Tried to do the amazing sadness opener with one blonde girl. She kissed my left cheek, my right cheek and then when it went to lips, she didn't want to. I'm tempting her, so then we do the left cheek, right cheek, and then when its the lips again...i quickly try to kiss them BUT miss.

She manages to dodge it in time. It was hilarious. I then go into a little rapport about her being irish prolly cuz her first name is. She was curious and a little interested. But to be honest, if my mind was clear...i think i could've gotten farther with her.

Plus, I was in my own head tonight, doubting my ability somewhat cuz of the lack of me taking things further with some girls. I'm glad my old self at parties comes out less and less as time goes on.

I think i went up to about 10 sets. One of them i opened with sexy and she was pretty receptive but her bf was nearby. I said wats up to him. Saw a few girls i approached but nothing came out of. I think i deep down thought that things could still happen with them, eventho i doubt it.

I wanted them to be attracted to me, by me going up to girls that night and gaming them. I kept checking to see if they were giving some IOIs, one of them did...while the other didn't. I no longer should overcare about past approaches.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game Part VI

VIII Friday

Tonight i would say was fun. I enjoyed myself.

#1 I see the girl from whom told me she was kinda seeing someone there who's sitting with a girl brunette girl. The kinda seeing someone girl(I'll call her katie, i texted her the previous night about going to starbucks but she didn't reply to it) is of course hotter, and from my entry of the blog from the previous night...i tried to get her to notice me approaching girls, deep down wanting her to have more attraction for me. Validation u could say. But tonight was different, i decided that i didn't need to get it from her, or prove that i'm some kind of playboy. So as i'm gaming her friend sitting next to her, Katie all of a sudden tells me w/o me asking, "Oh im actually dating the guy now...whom i told u about kinda seeing..." I then smile and tell her, "Oh thats fine. I've moved on from that...u do ur thing i do mine.." She was shocked. I could tell she was surprised that i wasn't tryin to pursue her anymore. I felt proud, because some girls believe that when they're pursued they can try to put on the "I'm high value since ur chasing me frame" i didn't fall for it :). So then i continue talkin to the brunette girl, but she and katie are talking amongst themselves, she wasn't really interested. I leave.

#2 Was a cute curly brunette girl with a pink top. I go up to her, she's pretty receptive. I introduce myself to the group. I isolate her a few feet away, she has this confused expression but nonetheless goes with me. As i'm talking to her, i could tell she still cares what her friends think...she can still see them...eventually after about 3-4 minutes, she ejects and goes back to them telling me in an indecisive manner, "I gotta go". But before she leaves, i try to kiss her but she turned her face.

NOTE: I did fine here...next time, when i isolate i have her back turned from the group. Plus i don't think any guy has done that with her before...hence why she didn't know how to react.

#3 Was a thick brunette with a tongue piercing whom was friends with a sexy brunette girl. They were receptive. I sat down next to her. I kept flirting with the thick brunette, and tried to isolate her but she said she didn't want to. But i could tell that there was some interest, just that she was indecisive sorta in her reactions. After a few minutes, i leave.

#4 Was a curly haired blonde with glasses. I go up to her, the people in the group were people i knew. I try to isolate the blonde girl but she says she's playing pool. After she's done with pool...i then go back there, talk to her for a few minutes, then try to isolate her again, she didn't want to. She was friendly tho. So i decide to leave.

#5 Was this very cute small blonde, she was hot. I originally hesitate to go up to her, as i thought the guy that was talking to her was her bf but it turns out not. I see she's about to go in line, i touch her shoulder and tell her, "I find you so stunning...i'm meeting you right now! :)" She is pretty receptive, telling me her name is Raven. I then asked her who named her and she told me her mom. I go into that for a minute or two. I flirt with her too, goin into why she's stunning and what not and she's liking it. Then her friend comes and they order drinks, so then i tell her i'll brb. Afew minutes later, i spot her in the same area...i tell her friend im gonna borrow her for afew minutes, and the blonde is coming along but her other blonde friend is following her a little bit, telling me that Raven was 29 years old, married and had two kids. I was like "No! U can't be! I don't believe you!" In an exaggerated manner. They and my friends were all laughing. But her friend said it win a non-****blockish way, but sounded genuine. I tell Raven thats it s a shame that she was single, and give her a hug.

#6 Was a cute brunette, whom i remember seeing for the first time at the end of my junior year mardi gras party...i thought she was cute. She dated one of the brothers of the fraternity i use to be in, but they broke up. But seeing her tonight, my ****ing god...she gained weight but DAMN! It def made her much sexier. I mean, she had double Ds, her face was cute as ever and her outfit, I get a hard on thinking about it. I see her come in and stop her. She remembers me and is excited. I then flirt with her alot. I tell her im loving her hair, playing with it. Her attention is all on me. She then tells me in a approval seeking manner, "It looks good? I wasn't sure if my new haircut would :)" I tell her, "Are u kidding me? Shut up. I love this look :)" I can tell she melted. I then check out her tits. She then tells me, "I gained weight :-(" I tell her, "U did? I don't notice it. But all i know that ur body is so sexy" She melts again. Then she says how she has double Ds now, i check them and look back in her eyes. I can tell the interest was pretty good.

So then she tells me to come with her, to help find her friends. I come with her but we can't find them. While she's "leading me" quite a few of the guys i see around are giving me super props. It was hilarious, at first i'm like "hey guys" but then i'm like "Yo guys!" giving them daps. After we can't find them...i tell her that im gonna keep her occupied. Then i decide to do the amazing sadness opener. She kisses my left cheek, right cheek, and then wehn its the lips. She says she's not easy. I tell her, "Wats easy about it? its just a kiss :)" From what i could tell she wanted to, but didn't want to feel easy. So then we decide to look for her friends again, but a guy spots her. He looks me intently in teh eyes but shakes my hand...i confidentally do the same. She tells me its her bf. After he tells her that he'll be outside, I then ask her if it really is her bf, she says yes. So then i give her a hug and we part ways.

#7 Was a thick blonde. She's pretty receptive, i isolate her from the group but i can see one of the buys in there has a somewhat mad look but he aint doin anything. I ask who she's with and she tells me that one of the guys is her bf, and i tell her i give him respect for having enough confidence to trust her and to not be bothered. I could tell she wasn't lying. I've gotten better with girls being genuine or not...if anyone wants to ask how i know. She was happy i said what i said. So then i decide to part ways.

#8 Try to dance with this hot blonde girl, but one of the cool ass acquiantances i know taps my shoulder and tells me its his girl. I feel a little bad and say, "Oh my bad dude...i had no idea :)" He smiles and says that its cool. After i feel a little bad for some reason, later in the night he taps my shoulder saying watsup and ****. I felt better. I guess i felt bad, because i didn't want to seem like a scumball and ****, but nah it was in my mind.

#9 Was a cute black chick. I go up to her, she's receptive, but says she doesn't want to dance. She then waves to me a few minutes later but i act like i don't notice it, go up to her agian, she says before i even say something that she doesn't want to dance, i tell her "I don't care about dancing...i want to talk" So then im talking wiht her for a minute or too. She then intoduces me to her other black friends. She was the best looking one tho. Then a guy introduces himself, and she says its her bf. He tells me that she's evil and the relationship is almost done. I laugh my ass off. He was a super mad chill black dude, he said it in a manner that he actually didn't want to date her anymore, as if he didn't care if i got her that night from my impressions.

Earlier in the night, i introduce my friend to a hot blonde with glasses i tried gaming before...as he said he liked her out of the three...but he was at a blank for words when i had her go up to him. lol.

IX Saturday

Tonight the turnout at the bar wasn't good. There were mostly guys, only afew females. The ones i did stop who were moving, their bfs were there. But i did see a 2 set of cougars(older women). I like the way both of them looked but was feeling the brunette. I go up to her telling her, "I so am lovin that curly hair of urs" She laughs and they're both pretty receptive. They look like they're in their 30s, but i decide to guess that they're 27. They both laugh and slap their hands together. Then they're like "Yea...we're 27 :p" I could tell that it wasn't their real age. But the n they reveal their 37. I'm like, "no your not." We all laugh. I then tell the blonde that im borrowing the brunette and she goes with me. I tell the brunette, "Aright...tell me about urself" While doing this, she's looking off to the rest of the bar at first, i'm like thinking, "She might not be interested now" But...

IF SHE'S STILL THERE. THAT MEANS SHE'S INTO YOU. SHE COULD EASILY GO BACK TO HER FRIEND, BUT SHE DIDN'T

She tells me she plays poker, i tease her if she usually tries to keep her hair like this, she laughs and says that its naturally that way...i play with it for a bit, telling her that it adds to how sexy she is. She is smiling. Right then and there i want to kiss her but i decide to wait a little longer. She also tells me she's married with 2 kids. I then am like "****...there goes that opportunity" She also tells me she hasn't gone out in a while. Feeling that there was no way things could get further, i tell her that we should go back to the bar, BUT she doesn't leave.haha. She stays. Then we talk for another minute, and then i part ways with them. Her blonde friend showed interest, but i didn't see it till later. :-\

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
July Night Game...<gasps>...Final Part

X Thursday

Aright people, i go into rileys w/o any contacts as i said in my previous post and god knows it was hella hard to see. Luckily when people were walking by, i could see much more clear. I decide to drink some alcohol, which surprisingly increased my vision a tiny bit considering i typically have very sharp focus kinda like tunnel vision, so then it was much easier to see.

In this night, i did about ten approaches. Lead a few girls to the dance floor, got rejected once but she was still nice. One girl when i flat out dragged over there was like "NO! I can't! :)" And then when i brought her over there, she then was dancing like crazy. My isolation has improved so much, im very happy.

See the black girl i made out with 2 weeks before. Tried to get her to the dancefloor, she resisted but it was alot more than usual lol. But i could tell she wanted to. but i do see her later with her asian friend with glasses. I give her about a 6.8-7.0. I danced with her. I think she was drunk, and we makeout on the dancefloor twice, but that was it.

I see a thick, big breasted black girl with glasses. She had a nice ass, wore glasses. Had a long nose, but damn this girl got my **** hard. She was really feeling me, and i was feeling her. She leads me to the bar...and since i enjoyed her company...we had shots together. I tell her, "i rarely ever do this...but since i'm really liking u and having fun....we gonna have drinks :)" After we drink, i put her on my lap twice, then she sits down on the chair next to me. She's pretty much doing 80% of the talking, during this im listening, nodding, looking deep in her left eye feeling horny and sexual. After a bit, i then am looking at her "DSL" lips and kiss her for about a minute. Then i break it. Telling her that im really lovin those lucious lips of hers. She laughs and then we kiss again. Her lips, my god, they tasted so good. She was good at kissing too. I then told her, "lets get out of here :)" She tells me, "Oh i can't...im with my cousin :)" then she spots her cousin and walks over to him. I saw the guy around and i was a lil cautious considering if he was pissed or not. BUT, he didn't really care. She didn't blow me off, it was just about time to go.

XI Friday

Tonight yet again without contacts and was funny as hell. Tonight i just planned on getting drunk and had no idea lots of people would be there. When i get there, it was poppin :-D

#1 Was a curly haired brunette whom i went up to before. I'll just sum it up. She was neutral, and she acted polite..but after about 5 minutes, her friend takes her.

#2 Was a hot skinny brunette, she wasn't feeling me much. Was with afew of her friends playing the "Find wats wrong in the right picture from the left" game. I plowed i'd say a good amount, but she wasn't budging. Tried to isolate her but no go.

#3 Was a thick short brunette with an ok face who went up to me sorta. Talked with her and grinded with her. Told me her bf was over there. I met him, we looked each other assertively right in the eyes, i told him that i have alot of respect for him for being THAT confident and trusting in his girl. He told me "Yea...i know she won't cross a line :)" He is pretty chill

#4 Was a brunette with glasses. What i like, girls with glasses. This approach went pretty well i'd say, BUT she also had a bf and he was playing pool. She kept saying "This is awkward :)" I ask her why and she tells me cuz her bf was there. He was a bald non-ghetto late 20s skinny black guy. He was mad chill. I told him, "My bad dude...didn't know she was ur girl :)" He told me, "Oh i don't mind :). Atleast she's not sitting there bored off her feet :)" I gave him daps and was laughing my ass off.

The two bfs of the two girls i previously approached were talking amongst themselves and they're looking at me(Prolly was about me). I"m like, "Oh boy... lol" then the black guy tells me again, "Oh don't worry about it dude, i don't mind at all :)" haha. They were cool.

#5 Was a hot thin blue eyed long haired brunette, whom the previous week at the bar, we held good eye contact. I go up to her direct, and she's pretty receptive. All i can remember was that i was flirty with her, had some good rapport...tried to kiss her...but she declined. She says, "No :)...No :)...No :)" I then try to do the "aww...but it'd be so nice :)" kind of deal. She is thinking about it, but then declines again. Here i think i did fine, just that it was "not yet" more than "No!"

#6 Was a blonde with braces. I flirt with her and her short haired friend who i was gaming first. I'll sum this one up quickly. I isolated her, she was confused a bit but we talked about 5 minutes. I then go in for the kiss but she declines saying she can't :). I ask her why...she doesn't respond that much about it but she tells me like in the matter that it was a bit too fast. :) Oh well, got another kiss close rejection :) I see her later in the night, say bye to her.

#7 Was a hot blonde whom i met before. She spots me, i do the "Come Here" motion and she gladly does. She sits down next to me. We have some good rapport and all. Eventually, i then try to turn her face and kiss her but her face wasn't turning. But i think her interest was MAD good tho. She tells me her bf is at the bar, i believed her...considering that she looked unhappy when she went back to him.

#8 Was a thick tall brunette with a green dress. Flirt with her for a few minutes, do the amazing sadness deal...but she declined.lol. But she was thinking about it a lil bit.

Earlier in the night broke up a fight as this one guy bet another guy $45 dollars to pour a pitcher on a guy whom he resented. the random guy did it, and then hell broke loose. I was in the middle. lol.

Oh yea, before i did my approaches, this 50 yr old gay guy looks at me for 5 seconds, and then pinches my ass. A Fat bald black guy says, "Oh dude...please don't be offended by them, they just drunk =-o" haha. I laughed and told him its all gravy. I was just shocked.haha.

Tonight was a blast. Quite a few of the guys gave me props for doing what i've been doing, saw a few old faces. Some of the girls i went up to before, was noticing me gaming other girls, so thats funny too. I walked home satisfied with how i have been gaming at my uni during the summer. I did one last approach outside at night with this 30s Middle Eastern Woman, she was receptive but it only lasted a minute.

But all in all good way to end night game for summer school

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
August Mall Game

Mall Game 1

Alright guys, i decided to take a crack at mall game for this month since im not on campus. Plus its good to stay consistent, as i usually fall victim to rustiness often.

#1 Was a cute blonde girl looking at frames. As she's about to leave, i tell her to stop. I then tell her find her cute and that im gonna talk to her. She's pretty receptive. Turns out she's an incoming freshman at a nearby university. We talk for two minutes, i meet her mom who's pretty friendly. We then part ways.

Remember, today was "Get a feel for it again" day

#2 Was an attractive midlengthed brunette. I give her a 7. I tell her that i like her and that i want to talk to her. Her reaction is neutral and the way she came off was that she wanted to keep shopping. BUT, i plowed regardless of her reactions. Asked her what she was shopping for, said just stuff, i went into a little how i was getting stuff too. She then says in the same manner, "Well ur not gonna find any in this store" I told her, "Yea..course not :) Im only here cuz im talking to you" She has a little laugh but that's really it. I ejected since i didn't think anything would come of it just telling her that i'll let her keep shopping, she says thanks.

#3 Was a late 30s latina woman. Its hard to describe her, she had the vibe of a gorgeous woman, but looks she was a 7ish in the face. But yea, i see her walking...kinda not sure if i should at first, then change my mind. Before she walks ahead, i stop her diagonally in front of her. I tell her i find her gorgeous and that i'll talk to her. She says thanks with a polite smile and is still walking. From what i could hear, she couldn't speak english that well...plus she might've been married. Who knows.

#4 Last approach was a cute blonde in express. She was also goin to the UNI i was. Tried to hug her after opening her, but she didn't want to. Talked to her for a few minutes, but i didn't sense interest from her.

Mall Game 2

#1 Gorgeous blonde woman. Slim long hair. She's looking at shoes. she's pretty receptive but its taken. See her walking with a bald dude, def her bf.

#2 40 year old woman with bags. Did gorgeous opener. Receptive but she was on a rush.

#3 Asian woman, 23, hot. an 8. Dyed blonde hair. I think she notices me. I do stop hand motion and as im about to open, she ignores me and keeps walking. I still talk to her but she aint responding.

#4 40ish woman. She was good looking. She said thanks but that she doesn't want to talk to guys.

#5 Brunette 8. A lil resistent talking but she's receptive. Set stuff up for coffee for the next day. I call her but no response.

#6 Cute brunette girl at Urban Outfitters. Was pretty receptive, got her number but lost it afew days after.

#7 40s Latina Woman. Do gorgeous woman. But she's married but was friendly.

#8 Late 30s. Asian Woman. She can't speak english

#9 Very gorgeous Middle Eastern Woman. She was receptive, just that i didn't persist enough. There was some interest i'd say, but it wasn't as much as it could've been. Its my job to keep things going.

#10 Girl was on a rush, kept walking.

#11 Thick latina woman, was receptive...but she had to go back to work, who worked in the store.

#12 Was a VERY HOT blonde, the hottest girl there for the day. she had a very good reaction, she didn't know how to make of the situation. I tried to go for an insta-date but she made an excuse of "oh she's gotta shop more" i just talked with her about whatever came to mind. told her to put down her number, but she kept walking telling me that she'll see me around. I could've persisted a lil more and not feel like if im not walking, that i'll lose her. But the thing is, if she wants to walk away, let her go. Its her choice.

Mall Game 3

#1 Was a cute blonde mixed girl. I was wondering if i should stop her, considering that she was cute but not too special. So i decide to stop her and go direct. She rejected it by saying "I gotta go".

#2 Was a gorgeous brown complexion indian/middle eastern girl. I go direct on her. She's receptive but at the same time, i could tell she didn't know how to react to the situation. I tell her i'm gonna walk with her. I get to know her a little bit. We talked for about 5-7 minutes, until we're at express. I tell her that i'm gonna look in there too. When we arrive, i tell her that we're gonna have coffee in a few days. She says that this is weird. I could tell it was not common for. I keep persisting, by getting my phone out and tell her to give me her number. She then again says this is weird, and i tell her "So be it :)". I then am about to dial but then she politely declines. Hey, what can i say? I tried with this.

#3 Was a blonde woman who was looking at clothes in the same store. She was pretty. I go up to her, she is smiling but she also "doesn't know how to handle the situation" and she tells me she's taken but she says it in a genuine way.

#4 Nice cleaveged indian girl i stop. I stop her as she's walking, she's receptive but she tells me she's taken and on a rush.

#5 A middle eastern woman, she's walking and i stop her. I tell her that i saw her and had to make sure i made it in time to meet her and that she's really gorgeous. She's receptive, but her too...she was taken. But then she said she was glad that i went up to her tho.

NOTE: Most women will look you in the eye if they're telling you the truth, or will go into specifics. If they're lying, they won't look at u when they say it or they'll just say they got a boyfriend.

I went up to a few more women but nothing developed out of those.

All in all, i felt a lil disappointed that nothing developed further for the day. I had this feeling of "A woman just wants to shop, she wouldn't want to talk further even if she's receptive" But that is ludacrous. Its a numbers game. The more u approach in one day, more likely the greater the chance of an insta-date happening.

Mall Game 4
Did 4, but only remembered how one of them went. Was pretty tense on this day.

This hot long haired blonde girl. She was thin and tall. I saw her from the 2nd floor go into a jeans store. All i knew looking at her was that she was for me. I wanted her. I then go to the first floor and go into the store she we into. She was kneeling down looking into jeans. I then tell her that i found her very stunning and that i must talk to her. She was very receptive. I was shocked. She literally stood up and had a big smile on her face and was looking right at me. And when i saw her full front, DAMN! Definitely a 9 atleast. I was happy. From what i remember, i just got some rapport from her, told her to talk about herself. Just typical talk, then i told her that we should have some starbucks nearby. She says that she's gotta buy jeans first, then after that i told her that it'll be after...she tells me her bf works in the jeans store nearby.

I think the issue with Mall 3-4 was that i set my expectations, rather than just go with the flow and not be so attached to outcome. Oh yea, forgot to mention...these were over a three week period

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insta Date At Mall

At the mall. Was a thick girl. I liked what i saw, she had big tits, had a few extra pounds but i def liked it. As she's walking ahead of me, i just turn her around and tell her i find her cute and want to talk to her. I can tell she was taken back(I sorta thought she might not had been interested) but as i talked to her more and more, she was opening up more and more.

I could tell she was the shy kind at the end. the convo we had, i completey forget but i do remember then telling her we can talk further at starbucks, but she tells me that she's gotta leave in 20. I then tell her its perfect time. So then we arrive there, and i can tell she's still feeling taken back by the situation, even acknowledging that it was random. I then smile and tell her that she'll remember me easier. From getting to know her, i enjoyed talking to her. We had similiar tastes, and everything. She told me that it was good that i kept things going and she said she doesn't usually know what to say sometimes. From what i sensed, there was interest...but she still wasn't fully relaxed.

I then go for the number, but she tells me she's very busy and everything, i keep persisting...telling her that it'll be aright...i'll call to see when she's free next week. But then she declines, i then tell her that it was still great chatting with her.

Its good i've been meeting up with girls, but there are still things i gotta work on...like my kino and other things, but not too bad tho :)

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
August Mall Game Second part

Mall Game 5

#1 Woman coming up from the escalater. She looked middle eastern. I do the stop hand motion. She's pretty receptive but she says she's actually meeting up with her boyfriend.

#2 Was a cute short brunette girl. I had to follow her and i approach her from behind while she's walking. She is somewhat receptive, but then since she looked young, i asked her age and she says 16.

#3 Was an indian looking woman with glasses and a baseball cap. She's looking at clothes. I turn her around. She tells me she's married, i thought she'd have an accent of some sort. I then see as i leave, she gives a weird look.

#4 Was a pretty middle eastern woman. She's waiting for something i think. I go up to her with the Stunning opening, and she's like with a confused look "mmm...what?" I then tell her again and she says "pleeease". I then decide to walk away.

The problem was, i didn't find her THAT stunning. I wonder why i even said it in the first place.

#5 A cute tall brunette girl walking out of American Eagle, i see her and tell her to stop from the side. I go direct, she smiles somewhat but says she's gotta go. I'm still talking to her but she ignores it.

#6 Gorgeous Asian Woman. I notice her going up the escalator and i know that i wanted to meet her. So then i tell her to stop from behind. After opening, she declines.

NOTE: I'm feeling a little frustrated, as 5 of the sets were wood. I wanted to go home, as i found it pointless. But then i decided that i'll do my last 4 approaches as i got to push myself. That i won't leave until i fulfill it.

#7 Was in express. Was a cute blonde girl. I open her, and she's very receptive. I was shocked, she was smiling while i said my opening line. Convo was easy with her, plus she had wit. We talked for a few minutes about whatever and turns out she's gonna be a sophmore at JMU. After 5 minutes, i then do an insta-date attempt with her, but she says that she'll ask her friend over there if its ok(was a guy, and i then realized that it was her bf) so then i smiled and said ok. Told her it was good meeting her.

After i see afew more women i want to go up to in the store, but didn't want the previous woman to notice me doing it.

NOTE: This is a belief i got to destroy. Caring what a girl whom nothing could develop and was happy.. cares about if she sees me go approach another girl. Who cares?

#8 The next girl looked young, and i wasn't sure how young. some girls who looked young turned out to be my age. So i decided to go up to her anyhow. I say hi and she's pretty receptive, as im opening her attitude changes(More like she didn't know how to react), i then ask her age and she tells me 13.I'm like "WHAT?!!! no way in hell u look 13" I then leave immediately.haha.

#9 Was a redhead with glasses with big tits, jackpot! Her face was not bad, but her thickness made up for that. I then go up to her, and she's pretty receptive. I have her tell me about herself. Tells me she's looking for clothes and where lives in the area. She too had a wit about her. I go for an insta-date attempt with her too, but then she tells me how she's actually taken and then says in a funny, joking way that she's not that kind of woman(one who'd cheat). I then laugh too.

#10 was a pretty faced thick woman. I liked what i saw. I did the stop hand motion. She was receptive, (I thought she was gonna walk away) but she didn't. We talked for afew minutes, turns out that she was married(I think i saw a ring on her). She was nice.

All in all, im glad i didnt' give up and kept going despite the first 6 approaches being meh. I felt much better as the day was done and my relaxation was coming back to me.

Mall Game 6

First 2 approaches women were gorgeous but were married, 4 approaches the women just walked away after i stopped them, 1 asian girl didn't want to talk further was preoccupied with texting her mom who she was meeting up with.

But then...

7th approach was the girl i recently had an insta-date with.

NOTE: I felt a surge of happiness here, because it happened out of the blue. You just don't know what to expect in the game, especially when u feel the day will suck. i wanted to leave again...but i decided to stick through it...and it got me somewhere.

#8 Was the hottest woman i went up to for that day. She's shopping, i go up to her directly feeling more relaxed and happy, and she had a smile on her face. She was pretty receptive.

She had a good sense of humor about her, she looked at me a few times, while i got to know her, as she was shopping. I tell her im just chilling at the mall, she then says, "making girls uncomfortable eh?" this was obviously a joke, but i got so caught off guard by it that i actually answered it serioulsy by saying "thats not how i roll".hahaha.

Course then after i realized she was teasing, it then got out of my mind. After a minute or two, i tell her that we can have coffee at the mall in a few days and i go for the number(I couldn't do an insta-date since she was with her younger cousin)...but she tells me its pretty forward.

I tell her "so be it :)" I persist a lil but then she declines. I then tell her it was still good talking to her tho.

NOTE: this is further proof, the hottest women u approach directly will be the most receptive. Each day, its always the ones im most attracted to who respond the most positive.

The Last approach was tall, slim, redheaded woman. I wanted her! I go up to her while she's in the store getting pants. I tell her that i tried to catch up to her but she walked too fast. She's receptive at first, but her face wasn't as stunning as i thought eventho it was still cute. After a minute or two, she told me it was good meeting me, i didn't care to try to continue as i was tired by that point.

All in all, im glad i still set the 10 approach limit...that really worked out for me to keep going and to keep motivation. Rejection is also affecting me less...so my callace is still strong. Happy I got another day 2/insta-date. Hell it was my first insta-date at the mall, now thats progress!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
August Mall Game Third Part

Mall Game 7

Aright, the previous day i was supposed to get my tooth extracted, but it turned out the wisdom tooth's roots were jammed in the bone near the gums, the dentist was working on it for 4 1/2 hours with an hour of wait time in between. It sucked as i wanted it over with and what was worse was that he couldn't get it out. Then today i was suppose to get the last of it, but then he recommended me to an oral surgeon. Thank God! They'll just have me be flat out knocked out cold, while they taken it out. But since it wasn't until tomorrow, i decided to be productive...Mall Time.

Wat was funny was that these ones went by fast.

#1 Pretty Strawberry Blonde woman pretty receptive but married

#2 Cute girl i stopped, said no thanks

#3 Was a latino girl with dyed white/blonde hair. Declined politely.

#4 Was a hot, thick latina girl with wild light brunette hair. She was very receptive. talked to her for a few minutes, her interest was good...but she was 16 :-(

#5 Was a pretty faced white woman. I focused on her and i could really see her beauty. I go up to her, she's pretty receptive but she's married(Her age, plus she seemed genuine)

#6 Redhead with long hair and freckles. Jackpot! These last 4 approaches were in the same store. She was pretty receptive, even showing some interest. What i noticed was that i talked about myself freely, and was relaxed. I then go for an insta-date attempt and she says she can't as she's taken. I then sensed that she said it in a genuine way, but u can't be too sure.

NOTE: Hmm...i guess in the future i should still try to persist a lil. No harm in it.

#7 Was a stunning black haired, middle eastern/latino woman. I saw her from the floor below, and tried to catch up to her. When she walks in teh store, from behind i tell her "Excuse me..." She notices me, i tell her..."I find you so stunning....i need to talk to u"

She then tells me that she's on a rush and i tell her it'll only take a minute and that it took me 5 minutes to catch up to her. She declined again politely. Then i notice as she's going to fitting room, she looks at me a certain way but i didn't really in her eyes back(I thought that if i did, it'd feed her ego), but i should be at the point where i don't care about their ego being filled...i should be that sure of myself as an aspiring playboy.

#8 Was a black haired, pale skinned hot white woman. She was hot! This was in express. I then see where she's going and go direct. She gives the usual laugh as quite a few women do. I then hear she has an accent and i guess that she's Romanian but she says she's polish. I then tell her, "yea..i tend to always guess wrong...but sometimes out of the blue for the weirdest reason i can guess right for certain people" she giggles a little. I then notice some clothes she's looking at, and then i point to one and says it'll be good on her. she agrees saying that they're nice and that she's looking at them. I then tell her its sexy, but i dont' look at her i was looking at the mini skirt, teasing about the length. I then do the "tell me about urself" deal. She smiles a lil and asks what do u want to know, and i say "everything" She cracks up a bit. I then tell her that we can start small and she tells me she was in the states for 6 years,and that she finds that its such a place where people work so much and she says that she misses the fun she had back in Poland.

i tell her that i'd prolly visit europe and russia someday(I plan to) and that it's good to travel. From what im reading out of her, she was looking at clothes but was looking at me at various times. I'd say my face looked calm, relaxed and had a smile. I think she felt comfortable as my presence seemed confident i might add. As we're talking about travel, i then tell her that after she buys what she wants to buy, that we're gonna go over to the starbucks over there...but she decline and is walking away telling me that she's got to go. I tell her it'd only be 5 minutes, but she declines politely.

Here i believe i did fine, just that she wasn't THAT interested eventho there could've been some.

#9 Was a thick brunette with a black dress and a face i was drawn to walking through the hallway, i notice her from like 60 feet away. I then see she's walking toward the direction i'm about to walk at. I stop her, she's receptive but is taken.

#10 Was a pink dressed, thick very cute 1/2 latino girl. She's holding dresses. I go direct. She's excited but tells me that she's definitely on a rush trying some stuff on. I smile and laugh and tell her it'd only be for a minute or two, but she says that her stuff is in the dressing room and that there's a line. Was that same store i did the other approaches.

#11 Cute black girl i saw looking at glasses. She laughs and has a smile on her face, but at the place the manager comes to ask if she needed help, and she was looking for a job there. so i decided not to interrupt

Mall Game 8

Today at the mall, i opened about 8 girls. These are the ones i vaguely remember. I was unprepared and in my own head, and chose last minute to go. I decided to give it a shot.

#1 Was a cute latina. She wore glasses. She was receptive, but she was just visiting her cousins. She was pretty friendly, even telling me how she's inspired by god. I told her that its good that she felt the experience. I told her my experience about faith. So in a sense, i opened up myself. I met her 1st and 2nd cousins. They were friendly, thought her cousin was her mom. Was hilarious. Got her hotmail.

#2 Middle Eastern Girl. Hot as hell. I stopped her, she was 1/2 way about to walk away. But she was hearing me out. This was funny, she said she had to go BUT she didn't leave. She said sorry twice. But from what i could sense, i think there was some interest, if i just was more relaxed today.

#3 A GORGEOUS latina woman with highlights. My god this woman was beautiful. She goes in the store, i stop her. She's smiling but is still somewhat walking. I ask her what she's shopping for and bladdy blah, she says jeans or whatever. I def could've persisted more here, just let her go too fast.

#4 Italian Girl with glasses. Nice Rack. Stopped her. She was shy, but receptive. But she was engaged and was about to meet up with her dad who was looking at sneakers. Was shocked she was italian(Thought she was 1/2 latino), she thought i had some asian in me.haha. She showed me the rock on her finger. She was hot.

#5 Outside of a Mostly woman's store, stopped a woman leaving but she was on a rush

#6 Was a cute asian girl who was on a rush to get back to work. But she was pretty nice. Me, just tryin to get a bit relaxed before school told her that its fine, but she didn't leave after like 3-4 seconds :)

#7 Was a cute late 20s woman. She was a little on "What do i do?" reaction side. But then i learned a good lesson. I opened up to her about myself to where i can tell she felt a little bit more relaxed and more open. Even gave me advice on jobs lol. Sure it wasn't the most exciting conversation but i don't think it was that bad.

Final Mall Day of Summer

Aright today, i managed to do 20 approaches. I wasn't able to do the drills unfortuantely, but this was the most i've done ever in one day of all i've gamed. Half way into it, i was tired. I had some starbucks and decided to keep on going. There's no need for me to go on the exact specific approaches, but i can just say i got rejected off the bat about 8 times. 7 of the women were taken. 5 More weren't single, to which i went for insta-date attempts but they declined.

This was definitely a good lesson for me as then I knew that i did good sticking through, but also that there is much i can def improve with.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratualtions my friend, you certainly have BALLS...keep at daygame cus once you get good it's very rewarding how much quality the girls are...

Some suggestions for you if I may:

When you do a direct openor during the day (always high rish/high reward but the best option because of time constraits)...why don't you transition with a cold read rather than putting them on the spot to answer 21 questions. They're probably still in shock and a little scared when you come on direct.

So do something like:
Jose: Hey, I know this is totally random but I saw you from over there and I had to come meet you...my name is Jose.
HB: Um, hi....
Jose: Nice to meet you...you seem to have kind of a New York style, are you from there? (or wherever, it's a cold read)
HB: Yes/No
Jose: Wow, the atmosphere there is amazing. I just came back from there last summer and it was the most surreal experience going to bars until sunrise and seeing block after block of giant towers. I even saw some random stuff like a couple dressed as the Flintstones walking down times square."
HB: Oh wow.
Jose: "Ya, I was out there *visting friends/looking at college/on business trip*. It was definitely a culture shock compared to here."

-Make the cold read as personal as possible and try to include things in your life. Like if you're an art major say something like, "Say...are you a painter by any chance?" then transition into a painting story or talk about your love and experience with painting. The point is it's usually not a good idea to make them qualify right off the bat when they don't know who the **** you are.

Also, I don't know how much luck your having cold approaching on college campuses but I think if your in college just use social circle game because social status is how you get laid in college. The more girls see you accepted by other people the more they want to **** you.

Keep it up!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
Congratualtions my friend, you certainly have BALLS...keep at daygame cus once you get good it's very rewarding how much quality the girls are...

Some suggestions for you if I may:

When you do a direct openor during the day (always high rish/high reward but the best option because of time constraits)...why don't you transition with a cold read rather than putting them on the spot to answer 21 questions. They're probably still in shock and a little scared when you come on direct.
Thank You My Man! I have for some of them, its just more on the lines of it being natural for me, to where sometimes im unconsciously aware of doing it. But sometimes i don't care for always doing cold reading, for the fact that it can be like "Ok...i need to cold read her now!" Yea, some will be in shock from direct but if i keep talking...they eventually be more relaxed.

Hell, they'll remember u more for that...so that shock is a good thing not to prevent...but to embrace because its the power of being direct, which too many people in this forum don't understand. They believe its only a line, no...its not. Direct is a mindset. Hence many feel it can't work, they don't got the mindset of it down.

So do something like:
Jose: Hey, I know this is totally random but I saw you from over there and I had to come meet you...my name is Jose.
HB: Um, hi....
Jose: Nice to meet you...you seem to have kind of a New York style, are you from there? (or wherever, it's a cold read)
HB: Yes/No
Jose: Wow, the atmosphere there is amazing. I just came back from there last summer and it was the most surreal experience going to bars until sunrise and seeing block after block of giant towers. I even saw some random stuff like a couple dressed as the Flintstones walking down times square."
HB: Oh wow.
Jose: "Ya, I was out there *visting friends/looking at college/on business trip*. It was definitely a culture shock compared to here."
That's not bad, just sometimes i just care of being to the point.

-Make the cold read as personal as possible and try to include things in your life. Like if you're an art major say something like, "Say...are you a painter by any chance?" then transition into a painting story or talk about your love and experience with painting. The point is it's usually not a good idea to make them qualify right off the bat when they don't know who the **** you are.
I wouldn't underestimate the power of qualifying ;-)
A lot of hot girls are so use to a guy trying to qualify himself...but its very rare for them qualifying themselves to a guy. I believe a girl wants to qualify herself to a guy she likes. Plus, qualifying is a way to get to know her ;-)
It gives the frame of that your choosing her. Some girls even took note of it, by verbally saying "Most guys usually dont go up to me and have me talk about myself" So i think its to our advantage. Nah, im not talking about that indirect qualification bvll****...where ur trying to qualify her to gain attraction ;-). She can leave any moment with any sort of excuse if she is that afraid. Then again, when i first tried direct...some girls ejected...but then a week later were smiling at me on campus.

Also, I don't know how much luck your having cold approaching on college campuses but I think if your in college just use social circle game because social status is how you get laid in college. The more girls see you accepted by other people the more they want to **** you.

Keep it up!
I just graduated so i won't be able to do it again for a bit.lol. But for the most part, didn't get laid but came close a few times. Got some more meet ups, was a funny semester. But i can honestly say this, this is more than getting laid for me. Hearing that there's the possibility of going up to girls and fvcking them, made me so happy...that it changed my outlook on life....especially that u didn't have to have a certain status....that u could just go for it...that u were status enough.

I didn't want to have to be to do something that i found wouldn't make me happy. My final semester, I didn't have the time or care, for hanging out with the same people, dealing with stupid drama, and only being limited to girls i was introduced to...ALL for the sake of getting laid. I was in a frat once, just lacked escalation skill. As a result of leaving the frat i was unhappy with and doing things the cold way...my inner game has gotten very strong...and my ability has improved significantly.

How? Well...in my FRs u read...u saw of the obstacles. The fact that i've gotten so confident had caused those people who confronted me... to later...feel like they were in the wrong or the fool themselves.

But i'll admit one thing, yes if i had done the social circle route...i prolly would've gotten laid easier, but deep down in me...even now...i can't accept that u can't get the hot girls u want without having super social status. I've heard others did it without it, so i believed that it could be done too.