Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The funny thing about value

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing about value for me is this. When I was younger I went through a post adolecent idealistic phase. I was bust ing my ass in the gym, working as a broker, was making good money and had a couple nice cars etc. etc. I began to notice something with friends family and girls....I got away with allot more ****. Whether it be my actions or my words i got away with it. Thus the idea of girls findinh=g reasons to leave you or things to complain about when your value is down. but not when it is up. Often people were happy and enthused to be around me.

Then I found myself syaing to myself...These people aren't here for me...what's inside...they are her for what I have to offer...my VALUE...I began to say screw this ****. I started bartending, needless to say the landscape of friends changed yet the power of a bartender still has sex appeal and poer and gets u laid. Still people not being there for ME.

Fast forward to today, I'm out of shape in college and broke. I have what I think is a great personality and I still grab chicks but I don't have much value right now. I don't get laid as much as I used too. (not like I used too) Partly because I sit in front of thjis computer now trying to figure out the meaning of life. The sad thing is I've learned so much on this site about how natural game is fueled by value. Indefinatly I will go back to my ambitions, get in shape etc. etc. But I also feel like when I get back there something still will be missing. And whoever I attract to me will be out the door as soon as and if a tragedy strikes.

SO I've devoted allot to developing my inner person. And I knowe I have the ability to redevelop the exterior. But then what? Why do I see myself feeling like something will still be missing? Why in the end do I feel like we are all just animals and any Ideals that are formed are irelevent. Maybe the idea of spiritualty is not only a use of control but a practice to facilitate the stress free healthy state of our body. If thats the case then there's only four words these aspiring DJs need to know. Survival of the fittest. And those four words regardless of how good i am at hem, is just not enough for me. But maby life would be a whole lot easier if they were.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
value is subjective and hence very unstable...
was hoping for a little more then that Don. but I hear you, Eckhart Tolle says if elitism does not exist in money it will exist in the form of idealistic spiritualism, or some other form of arrogance.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sosilky said:
was hoping for a little more then that Don. but I hear you, Eckhart Tolle says if elitism does not exist in money it will exist in the form of idealistic spiritualism, or some other form of arrogance.
I seldom give more than is necessary... Eckhart Tolle is right.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
c'mon, you are going too deep don, sosilku needs help on value and i dont get it also. can you explain it in more detail?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
c'mon, you are going too deep don, sosilku needs help on value and i dont get it also. can you explain it in more detail?
i'm fairly certain I described it in my post: how people benefit by being close to u. This gauges how much they are willing to put up with to get that benefit. Whether it be sexual, social, moetary power whatever. It has nothing to do with treating other people as you would have them treat you. Ever think about how much **** put up with from their bosses?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
In my PM box said:
that made me think in one of ur post

can u give me detailed information about value? like how u demonstrate it and what is it about

Humans make decisions based of comparative studies of varying complexity based on cost benefit and time available... OK so... That process is what people use to decide your value , which is always in relation to something else... ie. a standard, a limit, etc..

You can only know your value in a rellivent context. eg. a nerd has little value in a street fight but high value in a chemistry lab.. So ask yourself where you are and what is expected and how good you are at providing that..

eg. your in a hip new LA dance club.. can you pull up in a BMW? CAn you have on a vercace suite and rolex watch? Can you dance? is your game smooth? Yeses to all those will give you the highest value.. NO's will give you the least value in that setting...

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to change yourself to appear higher value (though it does help). Change your mindset. See yourself as a high value man.

It's obvious that you (sosilky) don't see yourself as being a high person. Develop this part of you and you'll start seeing instant results.

Sosilky said:
SO I've devoted allot to developing my inner person. And I knowe I have the ability to redevelop the exterior. But then what? Why do I see myself feeling like something will still be missing? Why in the end do I feel like we are all just animals and any Ideals that are formed are irelevent. Maybe the idea of spiritualty is not only a use of control but a practice to facilitate the stress free healthy state of our body. If thats the case then there's only four words these aspiring DJs need to know. Survival of the fittest. And those four words regardless of how good i am at hem, is just not enough for me. But maby life would be a whole lot easier if they were.
What are you trying to say here?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
It's obvious that you (sosilky) don't see yourself as being a high person.
how is that obvious?

slaog said:
What are you trying to say here?
Its pretty much what you were talking about....mindset. Then exterior being what I accomplish outside myself: that being body, money, power.

Last edited:

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for trying to keep the convo going Don, anymore thinkers out there want to comment?

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i think value depends on the girl, to the choice she has, to the environment she is brought up in, to the social status she is in.... all these. and ok, the funny thing about value is that it is consistent. it never changes with teh girl, even if she is not attracted to you, she will think you are valuable.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
well, i think value depends on the girl, to the choice she has, to the environment she is brought up in, to the social status she is in.... all these. and ok, the funny thing about value is that it is consistent. it never changes with teh girl, even if she is not attracted to you, she will think you are valuable.
what? your value is constantly chnaging. And the way you are expressing your ideas is not realy clear

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
How is it obvious?
I was going to point out that you feel the need to change you're outside first before you think of yourself as being high value. You actually say it too!
sosilky said:
Fast forward to today, I'm out of shape in college and broke. I have what I think is a great personality and I still grab chicks but I don't have much value right now. I don't get laid as much as I used too. (not like I used too) Partly because I sit in front of thjis computer now trying to figure out the meaning of life. The sad thing is I've learned so much on this site about how natural game is fueled by value. Indefinatly I will go back to my ambitions, get in shape etc. etc. But I also feel like when I get back there something still will be missing. And whoever I attract to me will be out the door as soon as and if a tragedy strikes.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
what? your value is constantly chnaging. And the way you are expressing your ideas is not realy clear
value always stays same with a specific girl and always is different for different types of girls. Like for a female professor at MIT, you would need to be highly qualified to be of value to her, for a pierced, tatoo'ed college going chick, you need to peacock like a rockstar would. sosilky, u got me? attraction is when the girl wants to get more of you but value is when she knows you are suitable for her. you got me?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I was going to point out that you feel the need to change you're outside first before you think of yourself as being high value. You actually say it too!
I know but if you'll continue to read its confusin and depressing to me because value seems like such a shallow thing.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
I know but if you'll continue to read its confusin and depressing to me because value seems like such a shallow thing.
Value is how highly you think of yourself. If you believe you are high value then you will act high value and people pick up on this. You'll have lots of confidence etc.

If you believe you are low value then you'll act low value. When chatting to people you'll let them know - by your actions - that you are lower value than them.

If you're talking to somebody and you are displaying lower value actions then that person you are talking to now sees you as being lower value than her/himself. If you are talking to somebody and you are DHV then that person now sees you as a higher value person.

In the above examples you'll notice I didn't mention anything about getting into shape or earning more money. It's about your mindset.

Basically what I'm saying is you must believe that you are a high value person.

Heres the thing. If you believe you are a high value then you'll find that you'll like yourself more, you'll look after yourself (go to the gym etc), eat right etc. You'll attract people easier and be happier. It will all come naturally to you.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Value is how highly you think of yourself. If you believe you are high value then you will act high value and people pick up on this. You'll have lots of confidence etc.

If you believe you are low value then you'll act low value. When chatting to people you'll let them know - by your actions - that you are lower value than them.

If you're talking to somebody and you are displaying lower value actions then that person you are talking to now sees you as being lower value than her/himself. If you are talking to somebody and you are DHV then that person now sees you as a higher value person.

In the above examples you'll notice I didn't mention anything about getting into shape or earning more money. It's about your mindset.

Basically what I'm saying is you must believe that you are a high value person.

Heres the thing. If you believe you are a high value then you'll find that you'll like yourself more, you'll look after yourself (go to the gym etc), eat right etc. You'll attract people easier and be happier. It will all come naturally to you.
ok, here is what i want to make something a bit clear. nice to have a mindset that im not lesser than others, because its me and i love myself and i value myself. thats another thing. in fact, im a very egoistic person and i really value myself very highly and think im a bit special as a person. kewl!!

but say u r not a multi-millionaire and is just stuck with a normal job, would be able to date angelina jolie, unfortunately NO! because u r not her level.... social level! maybe she will respect you for valueing urself so highly but the value that the reality forces her to see will keep her from dating u or thinking u as a potential candidate.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
ok, here is what i want to make something a bit clear. nice to have a mindset that im not lesser than others, because its me and i love myself and i value myself. thats another thing. in fact, im a very egoistic person and i really value myself very highly and think im a bit special as a person. kewl!!

but say u r not a multi-millionaire and is just stuck with a normal job, would be able to date angelina jolie, unfortunately NO! because u r not her level.... social level! maybe she will respect you for valueing urself so highly but the value that the reality forces her to see will keep her from dating u or thinking u as a potential candidate.
what about people who marry up?