Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fuglies are getting Fuglier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

LOL if feminists had their way this would be the fate of even reasonably attractive men.

And what an AFC he never met her in person and told her he loved her WTF.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That woman is disgusting. She belongs out in the pasture feeding with the cattle. If they had a prison for being stupid, that guy would be serving a life sentence.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the picture that will launch a thousand meals! it gives the thumbs up to many women that its OK to be 'big' sister, you deserve a good looking man because you are still beautiful (code for, if she can get that and be a fat b!tch then so can I and some guy better deliver or it will be his fault)

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he's thumbing his nose at all the stuck-up good looking biyatches by being with her. He may well be laughing his azz off at this.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at my heaviest when we met, and I've lost 40 pounds since.
:eek:

I think this guy just got sick & tired of being rejected by decently attractive women. Although trim (in fact he looks a bit ectomorphic), he does not seem to me to be especially attractive, so I could see him having a rough time with such women. He probably internalized his situation and came to the conclusion that he was going to just go for a fattie "with a great personality :crackup: - although this chick is *really* fat (and even worse at +40#!)

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fetish thing. He aught to see someone about that. It's risky.
Someday they will be watching a TV, she'll just reach over for the twinky, grab him by mistake and he'll be gone.

Wish I never clicked that link. Those images will with me for a while :s

SH

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This is the ultimate display of desperation. A man who wants p*ssy so bad that he'll even take it from a farm animal.

I refuse to bang anything below a HB7. Even if that means never having sex again.

But desperate beta faggots like this guy only give women more license to let themselves go and feel entitled to Brad Pitt when they look like something from Jurassic Park themselves....:crazy:

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see this all the time,
the guy tries for a decent girl,the girl keeps him around as an orbiter, the guy orbits for a while, then gets tired and goes for a walrus.

typical

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every fat chick means there's one less appropriately weighted chick for us to get. And each appropriately weighted chick consequently has more of a bloated ego because of it.

fat chicks are no people to me any longer due to their attacks on society

Reaction score
That dood is soooooo obviously gay. She's his "beard". They must be in a very religious part of the US.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is the ultimate display of desperation. A man who wants p*ssy so bad that he'll even take it from a farm animal.

I refuse to bang anything below a HB7. Even if that means never having sex again.

But desperate beta faggots like this guy only give women more license to let themselves go and feel entitled to Brad Pitt when they look like something from Jurassic Park themselves....:crazy:

This dude nailed it on the head, I can give that this dude bang this chick in private, but desperation is when you want to be seen with the chick.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark1234 said:
Reminds me of the MadTV skit, "Looowered Expectationsss.."

Who knows maybe these couples are really happy with each other
What in the hell IS that thing in the wedding dress? It cannot be a woman. Looks like something out of a horror movie.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
BlackEricNorthman said:
That dood is soooooo obviously gay. She's his "beard". They must be in a very religious part of the US.

That's what I thought when I saw the pictures. He's most likely closeted and she's comfortable not doing anything at all to improve her appearance yet wants a good looking boyfriend so they both serve each other well. She get's a decent looking "boyfriend" and he gets a beard. The dude might "go for" chubby chicks as they're least likely to blow up his spot and he can say he's "dated" a few women to hide better as he's the best they're going to get regardless...even though he's most likely on that phaggy time.

Malice said:

The chick looks like she might have a condition or disease she has no control over as far as the weight and hair loss. Thought the dude looks like someone who'd be cast in Deliverance.

They'd still all get invited to the Zarky's of the world HB5 and below swingers parties.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Eh, I think it kind of balances out. How many of us have seen an HB9 with a complete doofus and wondered to ourselves, WTF?

The guy just might not have it in him to game the hotter women so he settled for the fatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.