Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Fuglies are getting Fuglier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's either:

- gay
- has a fat chick fetish
- been rejected by loads of hot women to the point of having no self-esteem and is now self-destructing
- or this chick is loaded and he's looking for a pay day

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaliMan007 said:
He's either:

- gay
- has a fat chick fetish
- been rejected by loads of hot women to the point of having no self-esteem and is now self-destructing
This is not true. There are so many guys so desperate for pootang this is who they date. Why can't you understand this?

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how all of you are laughing and ridiculing this couple. It's so cute.

He has the very thing that so many of you are looking for: A loving relationship.

Sure, she may not be to YOUR taste, but just as you have a preference for blondes, brunettes or whatever, he has his.
No, a man dating a fat chick doesn't = desperation. It's preference. As in: If you put a slender blonde in front of him, he wouldn't want her. This should be simple to grasp.

The last time I checked, women don't gain a penis and lose their ***** when they gain weight, but I guess how would you know that? Perhaps you're biologically confused because you've gone without ***** for so long. So if you want to accuse this guy of being "gay" because he is in a relationship with a fat woman, wtf does that make you? Monks?

By being angry, hateful, and throwing your toys out of your cot, you don't get anywhere closer to getting what he has: the lady of your dreams to **** every night and have a life with. He's still doing better than you, so if all you have to do is say "Moooooooooooo" and all of that crap, I guess it's all you really can do. Which is terrifically unfortunate.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
If people who don't eat enough have a disorder, then don't people who eat way too much also have a disorder? It's just not healthy living. Something is wrong if you are that overweight. And you're bound to have all sorts of health problems later on in life. Obesity is a disorder or a disease of some sort. ( in most cases ) So why is society trying to make this seem natural and healthy? Would there be an article like this with a woman who has other eating disorders? ( anorexia or bulimia ? )

U

user43770

like2jam said:
If people who don't eat enough have a disorder, then don't people who eat way too much also have a disorder? It's just not healthy living. Something is wrong if you are that overweight. And you're bound to have all sorts of health problems later on in life. Obesity is a disorder or a disease of some sort. ( in most cases ) So why is society trying to make this seem natural and healthy? Would there be an article like this with a woman who has other eating disorders? ( anorexia or bulimia ? )

I wouldn't call it a disorder. It's just a combination of laziness and a lack of self-control. Calling it a disorder takes the blame off of the individual.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaliMan007 said:
He's either:

- gay
- has a fat chick fetish
Another possibility is that he's planning ahead for the nuclear apocalypse. A woman that fat would literally be able to survive for months without food while all the skinny b!tches would die within 24 hours without their soy lattes and vegan pancakes and sh!t.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
like2jam said:
The reason there's likely more focus on overweight women in senses like this, is because fat is often seen as repulsive, yet with most of us Westerners being overweight, it pretty much strikes fear into the lives of many who feel they will never be loved if they're overweight. Which is not true.

Thin women, and underweight women, are praised daily for their figures. Yet overweight people often feel unlovable.

U

user43770

Halcyonique said:
The reason there's likely more focus on overweight women in senses like this, is because fat is often seen as repulsive, yet with most of us Westerners being overweight, it pretty much strikes fear into the lives of many who feel they will never be loved if they're overweight. Which is not true.

Thin women, and underweight women, are praised daily for their figures. Yet overweight people often feel unlovable.

Are you an overweight woman? Sure seems like something struck a nerve, and with as many times as you've mentioned love in your two posts.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Are you an overweight woman? Sure seems like something struck a nerve, and with as many times as you've mentioned love in your two posts.
Isn't that obvious? The only possible way I could take this stand-point, is if I myself were an overweight woman.

And I thought this sub-section were for "mature" people over 25... :)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Isn't that obvious? The only possible way I could take this stand-point, is if I myself were an overweight woman.

And I thought this sub-section were for "mature" people over 25... :)

Do you enjoy feeding with the livestock?

U

user43770

Halcyonique said:
It was the manner in which you did so.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
I love how all of you are laughing and ridiculing this couple. It's so cute.

He has the very thing that so many of you are looking for: A loving relationship.

Sure, she may not be to YOUR taste, but just as you have a preference for blondes, brunettes or whatever, he has his.
No, a man dating a fat chick doesn't = desperation. It's preference. As in: If you put a slender blonde in front of him, he wouldn't want her. This should be simple to grasp.

The last time I checked, women don't gain a penis and lose their ***** when they gain weight, but I guess how would you know that? Perhaps you're biologically confused because you've gone without ***** for so long. So if you want to accuse this guy of being "gay" because he is in a relationship with a fat woman, wtf does that make you? Monks?

By being angry, hateful, and throwing your toys out of your cot, you don't get anywhere closer to getting what he has: the lady of your dreams to **** every night and have a life with. He's still doing better than you, so if all you have to do is say "Moooooooooooo" and all of that crap, I guess it's all you really can do. Which is terrifically unfortunate.
It's bad enough we get force fed this fat loving, equalist, liberal wank daily. Don't bring that poisonous civilization destroying sh1t here please.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
It's bad enough we get force fed this fat loving, equalist, liberal wank daily. Don't bring that poisonous civilization destroying sh1t here please.
You have your say, I have mine. You can't just tell people to stop. :) Deal with it and suck it up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
You have your say, I have mine. You can't just tell people to stop. :) Deal with it and suck it up.
There's plenty of other sites where this western plague of "fat acceptance" is a beautiful thing, where the majority will still all nod in false smile agreement with your toxic kumbaya bullsh1t.

Just saying.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
There's plenty of other sites where this western plague of "fat acceptance" is a beautiful thing, where the majority will still all nod in false smile agreement with your toxic kumbaya bullsh1t.

Just saying.
Oh, I mean "wahhh I dun liek fat pplz EW EW EW". Happy? :3 Look! You brainwashed meh to your way of thinking! Yay!

I should have insulted her, like a decent, proper human being, and accused anyone who is attracted to her of being "gay". No. That, to me, is moronic, futile and pathetic.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Oh, I mean "wahhh I dun liek fat pplz EW EW EW". Happy? :3 Look! You brainwashed meh to your way of thinking! Yay!

I should have insulted her, like a decent, proper human being, and accused anyone who is attracted to her of being "gay". No. That, to me, is moronic, futile and pathetic.
that's all well and good but your not exactly the one who has to navigate your way through this current epidemic of disgusting slovenly pigs to get to the few remaining normal chicks left. Your laziness and others of your ilk is the reason I gotta disarm 3 beta orbiters and a handful of *****y fat whales before I even get to my target. Supply and demand, Google it.

In short, until you start fvcking women regularly you really have no grounds to even comment.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
that's all well and good but your not exactly the one who has to navigate your way through this current epidemic of disgusting slovenly pigs to get to the few remaining normal chicks left. Your laziness and others of your ilk is the reason I gotta disarm 3 beta orbiters and a handful of *****y fat whales. Supply and demand, Google it.

In short, until you start fvcking women regularly you really have no grounds to even comment.
I have just as much ground and right to comment as you do.

The fact that you've gone without sex for however long, or find it difficult to pick up chicks, or whatever other reason, is no substantial reason to take it out on people that you just to happen to find unattractive.

You have to grasp the FACT that there are many people in this world, who find people (like the overweight woman in this topic) attractive, who YOU DON'T. (And no, that doesn't mean I find overweight women attractive - I can simply just comprehend that there are people in the world who do). There are people who look at you, the same way you look at overweight women. They don't want you. They find you hideous, etc. Just the same as there will be people who DO find you attractive.

Differences in attraction is a fact of life. If you think attraction and desirability is this one-size-fits-all thing, you are sorely mistaken.

If you want the world to be as black and white / hot and not as, how would YOU fare? Would you be up there with the supermodels, sexy actors and actresses, etc? I think not. But even if you were, you need to accept that not everyone thinks the way that you do, and that doesn't give them any less of a right or grounds to speak.

[EDIT] - The site won't let me post anymore so I pmed you. :)

[EDIT] - It should come as absolutely no surprise that you can't get laid, Mr "boobies". No surprise at all. How do you even function in a world where there are people who disagree with you? How do you take that? You cannot even mentally comprehend an opinion that isn't yours, without desperate, babyish attempts to belittle the person you're disagreeing with as though they have deeply offended you. There are 4 year olds who have this capability that you do not possess even as an older man. That is why I have no business communicating with you. I feel wrong for having gone this far with you, as your ability to communicate seems significantly impaired.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
I have just as much ground and right to comment as you do.
Not really, your fat and your a woman. Society listened to your opinion for half a century and look where we are.

I also hate to burst your equalist fairy land bubble but fat shaming is coming back in fashion. Brace yourself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
[EDIT] - The site won't let me post anymore so I pmed you. :)
Meh. If I can make just one tax wasting mouth breather rethink her next large (heh) portion size meal then I'll gladly take "bigot". I'm also calling shenanigans on 125 pounds, your retard pose facebook angle begs to disagree with that claim. Besides, normal chicks are secretly repulsed by lard assery as much as the rest of us, they just happen to be sh!t scared of the PC police more so than men. You on the other hand doth protest too much.

You have no place shaming grown men into what they should or shouldn't be repulsed by. It's above your station and has no place here. Hawk your PC Marxist wares somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.