Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Freindzone

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Well absolutely. I never said that I allow myself to be taken for a ride. I think we are on a similar page.

Classically 'friend-zoning' harps back to the imperative that being 'friends' necessarily means anything more than that. It's largely the fault of weak men who don't understand their own conditioning. No wonder some people exploit the situation.
A lot of stupid men think being a woman's friend will let her "warm up" to him and he will eventually get her in bed. This does happen sometimes though. I have one buddy who was friends with a woman for over 10 years before they started dating. But he was dating and f*cking other women while they were friends. Its almost like she was the one in the friendzone and maybe she was.

Generally the friendzone is when a man wants to sleep with a woman and she does not want to sleep with him. So the man settles for friendship because he has no other options and nothing better to do with this time. He plays the role of a submissive, white knight orbiter for the woman.

If a man has female friends who he is indifferent about f*cking.. then its not really the friendzone. My main message and point is men should not waste time with women who are not giving them what they want. Also, a man should not allow women to make relationship "rules" he does not agree with out of fear of rejection. I would say that is the most common behavior faggot betas engage in.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl was showing clear sexual interest in me, so I asked her out and she told me she doesn't date (wtf? lol ) so I told her ok so stop flirting with me then. and she got all quiet and awkward then mentioned how we can hang out as friends instead of a date.. Told her no sorry, i have enough friends. I'm not interested in you in that way. She said okay and got upset. Saw her again, told her hey lets hang out as friends sarcastically af. Ended up making out with her after 3 or so hang outs and then eventually we had seks. a friend zone isnt always a friend zone.

There's also nothing wrong with being friends with women. There's a hot girl I'm friends with. We only hooked up once and it was just a drunken make out. Would I fvck her? Yes. Do I care if I do or actively try to? No. I actually genuinely enjoy talking to her and she knows hot girls and gives me her opinion on my situations with women. I don't ask her to hook me up with her hot friends though, but when we all go out I flirt with them myself. She actually gets jealous too when this happens. Women are so strange.

However, if you like a girl, and want to stick your peenor in her, being friends is extremely detrimental to you. You're gonna confuse that connection with a sexual one and not go after other women. Just spending your time with this one. Who won't fvck you.

Girls nowadays in my age group (18-24) are all so screwy I don't even care to deal with them. It's like the second u show them any validation or acceptance they instantly wanna friend zone u or act uninterested.. So basically I learned the best way is like a poster above me said. Not give a sh1t at all. They all come flocking. I use to get friend zoned by girls I wanted to bang.. Now I have to friend zone some girls to get them to leave me tf alone cuz I don't wanna deal with all the drama and bs thats attached to their p5ssy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The REAL problem here isn't being friendzoned, it's just that the mindsets of most men when it comes to sexual relationships are wrong.

When meeting an attractive woman, most men begin immediately making the attempt to get the woman to like them.

Getting women to like you isn't the same as getting women to feel attracted to you.

Getting women to like you involves being friendly, which means never disagreeing, mostly giving compliments, trying to help her out with her issues, doing things for her and "getting to know her".

Getting women to feel attracted to you involves mostly being different to most men she knows (i.e. her male friends). Which usually means provoking her (in a mostly playful way) in order to spark chemistry. This includes disagreeing with her when you have a different point of view, putting HER in the friendzone (playfully), no compliments unless they're genuine, not getting involved with her issues and generally not caring whether she likes you or not.

It's no wonder that the former puts men into the friendzone.

When you want to get involved with a woman concentrate on building attraction...I'm sick of this "low interest" bs that's recently become popular in this forum. Too many men prioritise physical sex over having chemistry with a woman...if there is no sexual rapport/chemistry the physical sex will be sh!t anyway. If you talk with a woman you just met and you feel there is no sexual rapport/chemistry within ten minutes WALK AWAY, prioritise chemistry above all else.

nail on the head there

i think a lot of guys assume that by trying to spend time with a girl , then eventually he's going to get some form of sex from her but as you say if theres no underlying attraction between you then your not going to get very far anyway

i do believe however that it is possible to create attraction with almost ANY woman if you are articulate enough......

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of stupid men think being a woman's friend will let her "warm up" to him and he will eventually get her in bed. This does happen sometimes though. I have one buddy who was friends with a woman for over 10 years before they started dating. But he was dating and f*cking other women while they were friends. Its almost like she was the one in the friendzone and maybe she was.

Generally the friendzone is when a man wants to sleep with a woman and she does not want to sleep with him. So the man settles for friendship because he has no other options and nothing better to do with this time. He plays the role of a submissive, white knight orbiter for the woman.

If a man has female friends who he is indifferent about f*cking.. then its not really the friendzone. My main message and point is men should not waste time with women who are not giving them what they want. Also, a man should not allow women to make relationship "rules" he does not agree with out of fear of rejection. I would say that is the most common behavior faggot betas engage in.
Couldn't agree more. I never allow myself to be befriended by a woman I want more from these days. In fact I rarely ever have, even when I was naive. It's dishonest, if nothing else. What's the fcking point. On the odd occasion, it's because I KNOW that I can easily escalate as and when I want to. When I don't get that feeling, I simply go ghost until they contact, then start again.

The thing is, women are renowned for their smoke and mirrors BS, so why necessarily believe that they only want to be 'friends' just because they say so. Their words and feelings are so transient, you might well be back at the top of her priorities next week.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I never allow myself to be befriended by a woman I want more from these days. In fact I rarely ever have, even when I was naive. It's dishonest, if nothing else. What's the fcking point. On the odd occasion, it's because I KNOW that I can easily escalate as and when I want to. When I don't get that feeling, I simply go ghost until they contact, then start again.

The thing is, women are renowned for their smoke and mirrors BS, so why necessarily believe that they only want to be 'friends' just because they say so. Their words and feelings are so transient, you might well be back at the top of her priorities next week.
Female Hypergamy.

Women change their minds and emotions constantly. Women are as consistent as the weather. This is why fully committing to ONE woman legally and emotionally via marriage is idiotic. But men don't get it.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i do believe however that it is possible to create attraction with almost ANY woman if you are articulate enough......
I think you're missing the point here, why would you want to attract "ANY" woman? Better yet, why would you want to attract "ANY" attractive woman?

There are too many women out there and most of them are a waste of your time. What you want to attract is the attractive women that are compatible to you.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female Hypergamy.

Women change their minds and emotions constantly. Women are as consistent as the weather. This is why fully committing to ONE woman legally and emotionally via marriage is idiotic. But men don't get it.
This ^....