Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The FINAL WORD on penis size

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I'm equally repulsed by hairy backs, shoulders and asses and obesity too. No one sat me down as a child and "taught" me to be repulsed by foreskin. No, I don't have an issue with the fact that I am extremely turned off by foreskin. As I keep saying...I am 100% comfortable with my position on the subject, feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever over it and it doesn't hinder my life in any way, shape or form. I have functioned quite well all of my life without foreskin being a part of it and I will continue to live out a very happy, healthy and fulfilled life without foreskin. It's actually you that has the issue regarding my personal preferences...I'm fine with it...lol.

I hadn't even seen foreskin until at 18 a friend of mine bought a Playgirl magazine and opened the centerfold and held it up, exposing me to something I found to be the most disgusting thing I ever saw...and uncut penis. I threw up all over her bedroom floor. I had never even discussed it before then and was still a virgin at that point. I had not been influenced by anyone or anything. From the second I saw foreskin I was grossed out. My friend asked why I got sick and I told her that the guy's wanker was disgusting and it looked like a dog, all pointy and nasty. She found a picture of a guy that was circumcised and it didn't gross me out. So, there you have it...no one influenced me. I just think piss flaps are freaking nasty and they gross me out and always have.
Thanks for proving my point. :up: You completely missed what I was arguing over. So let me restate my point again. You have no right to tell guys that they shouldn't discriminate against fat chicks. They're ugly and nasty just like your "foreskin fetish." The only differance is that foreskin is natural and is the way a normal d*ck should look like, it's like fake tits vs. natural. But that's not the point, fat chicks aren't normal and they choose to be fat. It's their fault that they're too lazy to watch their diet and exercise. I dont' give 2 cents that you only date circumcised men, just don't preach others if you can't practice what your preach yourself.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.