Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the final battle... sex in longterm relationship

XR 600

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

its not so much fvcking as it is quick insertion....release...pull out...run away

Danger I kid you not

I have over 50 Indian scientists in my department...great dudes, funny, hardworking...but when you get to know them and talk to them about their marriages...its just sad man years and years without sex and the women just not into it after they have their first kids..by age 30 she's like american women are at 70...the British instilled enormous amounts of victorian frigidity into them...its just nuts
Poor bastards your the man Burroughs love your posts.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa!!! I had no idea my brethren had it this bad!!! I'm Indian, and married, and I get sex whenever I want... my wife is white though.

whatwg

Don Juan
Reaction score
fvgart said:
UPDATE:

thanks for all the posts! It is indeed the first weeks in my new life!
And I need to learn A LOT!

BUT:
I have talked with her and she know there are things that need to be changed.

She can think about it for some weeks, I give her some space, (also to do a lot of self improvement currently of course) she can work on all the different topics we handled, If necessary I want to help her.

I told her clearly, that I will talk with her later if things do not change
if necessary, I will take further steps!
I'm really serious about this. I give her a chance to join me to go through life.
It will be a lot of fun! I want to fully enjoy life!

You have read a lot but you haven't learned much yet...

Don't "Talk", just decide. When kissing her (You still kiss), kiss longer. Don't ask what she wants. Do what you want, and stop only when she stops you. It's not her initiative to do anything, it's yours, so "talk with her later if things do not change; if necessary, I will take further steps" isn't the right move. It might be, if it was my wife talking to me, after I've been unemployed and sleeping on the couch for the past month; not something a man would say to his woman, however.

You change things, and if you fail, you'll change them more. Don't discuss it, just do it.

It's up to her if she wants to follow.

EDIT:

In elections, politicians tell the voters what they're going to do, and the voters choose their leader. If they don't choose you as their leader so be it; it's their loss. A leader who shapeshifts to appease their voters is often described as spineless, inconsistent, flip-flopper, and if they do get elected, they don't stay for long.

techno1

Reaction score
A good woman is faithful, a good man is always the same ... if she's not putting out.... well that's her problem.....

First of all you have to not give a ****.... hard to do.... but you will get there....

If Brad Pitt dropped by your house, you think she's be too tired for sex with him ?

OK... so be more like Brad Pitt....

Simple