Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The fastest confidence builder.. EVER

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, before I knew this site existed, I was soo insecure. I figured out my own way to get over it. I am short on time so I'm gonna keep this real short. ok now this may sound stupid, but if you can do it, you will build confidence extremely fast. You may think that I'm completely insane, but this works (well it worked for me anyway), and it only takes 2 simple steps.

Step 1: Go to a densely populated area, FAR away from where you live (amusement parks like DisneyLand are best).

Step 2: Make a complete idiot of yourself. You will most likely never see any of these people again, so go all out. The more you embarrass yourself, the better. And don't worry, it gets easier as you go.

That's it. You should now have no problem acting normal :p

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...i usualyl do this same thing, when i go to amusement parks with my friends we act like complete idiots, but its so fun and funny, everyone just always looks at us and lauphs, its ofly fun and extremely funny... i recomment everyone try it

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if it exactly builds confidence, but it DOES help overcome the shyness.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, just go and do what you want and dont give a fvck as to what others think.
One great thing to do is when you are sitting with a friend, just start rubbing his leg and if he is inseure he will go nuts trying to pull your hand away. Now if the guy is cool he will just laugh.

Talking to completely random people is awesome too. Best way to get rid of scare of being called "wierd" is talking to young chicks, like 11-13, cause those chicks dont want guys yet, so no matter what you joke around about, they will say you are wierd and give you rolleyes. So just start talking to them and laugh your ass off afterwards.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my case it helped me overcome my constant fear of embarrassing myself. After seeing peoples reactions to my extreme stupidity, I realized that I could only get such negative responses if I completely went out of my way to act like a moron :p

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got one that works wonders. Go half naked around your neighborhood, looking square in the eyes to every person who drive's /walks by you. Makes my day :p

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
A few years ago, before I knew this site existed, I was soo insecure. I figured out my own way to get over it. I am short on time so I'm gonna keep this real short. ok now this may sound stupid, but if you can do it, you will build confidence extremely fast. You may think that I'm completely insane, but this works (well it worked for me anyway), and it only takes 2 simple steps.

Step 1: Go to a densely populated area, FAR away from where you live (amusement parks like DisneyLand are best).

Step 2: Make a complete idiot of yourself. You will most likely never see any of these people again, so go all out. The more you embarrass yourself, the better. And don't worry, it gets easier as you go.

That's it. You should now have no problem acting normal :p
It's damn fun too.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA oxide.. ill have to try that one out

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megabump

I just did this a month ago, went to an ice skating rink with some friends and played the "penis game". For those of you that don't know: one person says penis and each person after him must say penis louder and it keeps going. People were staring at us but I was dying of laughter I didn't give a crap. You realize that embarrassment comes a lot from yourself and other people don't give two sh!ts about how you act as much as you think.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed!
I expected to see some sort of "magic pill bs" when I opened this, but that is not the case, this stuff works.
Going to somewhere far away is just to make it easier.

Some things that you can do to make a fool out of yourself: sing in public, walk backwards on a busy street, hug a tree and talk to people, tell embarassing stories out loud to no one while people walk by, open rediculous sets (far away, open funny etc).

This stuff is awesome to do if you are more people, which also makes it easier.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Hah, just go and do what you want and dont give a fvck as to what others think.
One great thing to do is when you are sitting with a friend, just start rubbing his leg and if he is inseure he will go nuts trying to pull your hand away. Now if the guy is cool he will just laugh.

Talking to completely random people is awesome too. Best way to get rid of scare of being called "wierd" is talking to young chicks, like 11-13, cause those chicks dont want guys yet, so no matter what you joke around about, they will say you are wierd and give you rolleyes. So just start talking to them and laugh your ass off afterwards.
If you talk to young chicks like 11-13 depending of what you say,the only lef to be rubbed will be yours in a prison cell.
However if u manage to solve the situation for sure it will be a confidence builder and you will probably be allowed in the niners,tha aryan brotherhood or the bandidos according to your look.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:

Step 3: Go home and find you have become an overnight viral video sensation on youtube and the news. All your friends are watching you make a complete idiot of yourself on tv/their phones/youtube.

Step 4: DENY IT WAS YOU.
This was a lot more fun before the advent of everyone-has-a-camera-phone.
And 11-13 year old girls are already fawning over pictures of famous actors shirtless and dating, lol, if kids haven't changed too much since I was in primary school.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dude, sorry to ruin your party but thats not the case.

Getting out of your personality for 3-4 hours will not make a lasting change.

You will get overhyped, your adrenaline will flow and you will be the craziest mofo on earth. But than you go to sleep, and wake up as your normal self again. You see your mother, your teachers, your peers that have been knowing the normal you for decades. And this is when you submit to the role again.

For any lasting change, you have to create consistency.

But anyways kudos for the post. Its better doing that than playing with your d1ck all day and reading on sosuave.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Yo dude, sorry to ruin your party but thats not the case.

Getting out of your personality for 3-4 hours will not make a lasting change.

You will get overhyped, your adrenaline will flow and you will be the craziest mofo on earth. But than you go to sleep, and wake up as your normal self again. You see your mother, your teachers, your peers that have been knowing the normal you for decades. And this is when you submit to the role again.

For any lasting change, you have to create consistency.

But anyways kudos for the post. Its better doing that than playing with your d1ck all day and reading on sosuave.
Are you disproving all of RSD's bootcamps? I think you are partly wrong on this one.

It does change you; A LOT.
However, if you revert back to your old ways, you will revert back to the old you. You cant expect to do the same things, expecting different results.
Therefore, consistency is important to keep improving.

Kevansta

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important part to realize is that most people don't give a shyt about how you act. When I was a shy and insecure freshman, I thought that everyone was watching me with everything I did. Once you see the light - that nobody cares what you do, you'll be way more outgoing and confident.

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

THIS IS GOLD.

I started screaming on the bus today. ADRENALINE RUSHHH.

Tomorrow, going to somewhere far away and screaming i love big penises.

how to not give a fk

Swimmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.U.R.F. said:
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

THIS IS GOLD.

I started screaming on the bus today. ADRENALINE RUSHHH.

Tomorrow, going to somewhere far away and screaming i love big penises.

how to not give a fk

Somehing tells me you are going to be on Yourube soon! :rock:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Agreed!
I expected to see some sort of "magic pill bs" when I opened this, but that is not the case, this stuff works.
Going to somewhere far away is just to make it easier.

Some things that you can do to make a fool out of yourself: sing in public, walk backwards on a busy street, hug a tree and talk to people, tell embarassing stories out loud to no one while people walk by, open rediculous sets (far away, open funny etc).

This stuff is awesome to do if you are more people, which also makes it easier.
I'll be working on this. I don't do nearly enough of it, but it makes perfect sense that it would work. Gonna see how many random people I can yell at this weekend.

nellymarie

Reaction score
This is surely a good way and fastest way to build up confidence. It's very fun too. When I opened this, I was thinking more of suggesting a *URL*teen camp*URL* because I've heard that they usually help in building confidences and self-esteem. Great idea. :)

EDIT (NDJ): URL removed. Spam/irrelevant.

Last edited by a moderator: