The fastest confidence builder.. EVER

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah guys, that's great!
I just received my farting machine. I will be farting in people's faces at the mall, do leg lifts, fart at the library, and more. I probably will do videos about this and post them on sosuave :)

The thing is, you have to be consistent and not only act like an fool for one day. You have to act like a confident man all the time, and do whatever you feel like doing. I still have problems with this and I have troubles being consistent, but I'm trying to do my best. I was personally a very shy kid when I was younger (I still am pretty shy sometimes). Forcing myself to push my comfort zone everyday made me progress consistently. Last year, I talked to a very small amount of girls in my grade. This year, I have probably at least 2 or 3 girls that want to date me (but me I don't haha)

They aren't that hot though, but anyway. I keep telling myself that the results don't matter, because you are not your results. If people give you weird looks, it doesn't mean you are stupid, and if people laugh, it doesn't necessarily mean you are funny. I tried to apply this mindset, and I was a lot less nervous and needy, since I don't give a **** about what happens. I don't care about being funny or being stupid. I only cared about progressing, which means pushing my comfort zone and feeling more confident and happy.

Actually, acting like an idiot is good. It is funny and fun for yourself, and it is good progress. One thing : If you can do those kind of things alone, you are pretty confident since you don't need your friends to make you feel safe.

blokeinstrife

Reaction score
Bump!

hahahaha i fukcen love this!!! tried it yesterday, worked better than id hoped. now all i gotta do is watch out for videos of myself to pop up all over youtube...

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny

:wave:
blokeinstrife said:
Bump!

hahahaha i fukcen love this!!! tried it yesterday, worked better than id hoped. now all i gotta do is watch out for videos of myself to pop up all over youtube...
if you see urself on youtube just be like hey im famous :cool: