Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The evil that men do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Iran signed a treaty whereby they agreed not to develop nukes. They're abusing the technology they acquired from the treaty -- and using it to develop nukes!

Yeah, that's exactly what I said we should do. And I don't think the Iraqi instability is a good reason to hold off the invasion. As I said before, if we dealt with Iran, the insurgents in Iraq would lose much of their support.

And besides, they're both third-world countries. We oughta be able to take on them both. The only reason we don't do it is because we want to be popular. Wouldn't want to tick anyone off...after all, dude, let's just go with the flow...
You see that brings up the fact that Bush and the US corporations won't do it. Because it's not profitable for them. Waging war and Winning war are two totally different things. The best way to confuse the enemy prolong the fighting is to have them kill each other. That's what is happening in Iraq war right now, the ****tes and Sunnis are killing each other. Bush's plan was totally successful, he is getting money for oil that's used by the military. Why would he want sabotage his profits by risking his earnings? If US invades Iran, the whole middle east will turn into a war zone and US will pull out. He doesn't want that.

You see US already ticked everyone off because they don't know the action taken the nation is caused by the government or the people. That's why they become anti-American. I would too if someone invaded my country without a valid reason and set up bases. 9/11 happened because of BLOW BACK, if you don't know what that means look it up. CIA would know a lot about it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well whatever bad things Nip Tuck has said about american women are probably correct, but yeah you're right about everything else. Fox News is my favorite channel, along with the History Channel

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
The "war network"? According to whom? You? :crackup: Please. Brian Kilmeade was doing what Fox News does best: presenting the other side of the argument. Your side wants to talk things out and have tea with Ahmadinejad. My side wants to take action before Iran gets completely out of control. Both sides were presented, unbeknownst to the casual far-left YouTube video viewer.

Like what? That we need to make a thoughtful and calculated decision about troop withdrawal from Iraq?

Standard MSBNC/Daily Kos/Ron Paul talking points, here. Your conspiracy theories have no credibility, just like the sources that you heard them from. You've already proved yourself to be staunchly anti-American with your numerous postings attacking American women and America in general, so your bias makes your wacked out perspective of the world null and void.
You know what's funny? I never seen MSNBC in my life. What is Daily Kos? Btw Ron Paul is the most sane Republican running. If I'm whack why does he get 10% of the vote? Are you saying 1/10 of Americans are Anti-American? What's wrong with criticizing the US? Get off your high horse, you aren't the best anymore. Ron Paul wants to get rid of the income tax, you're against it? Why? There is NO LAW that requires citizens to pay income tax, but since it's the NORM and everyone else is doing it the majority still insists. Very brainwashed.

Please explain to me and rebuttal all my points. Rather than making assumptions and personal attacks you're just like Hilary Clinton, all appearance no substance.

Seriously, the public is so disillusioned since they watch CRAP news like CNN and FOX. All the same mass produced garbage. Who cares about Britney Spears or OJ Simpson. You don't agree that media is suppose to engage and educate the public? You must be a total idiot. Why do you watch the news? So you can gossip? News was made so people can educate themselves to participate in the democratic process. After the corporations took over after the Telecommunications Act, the media focused on profit instead of educating the public. Why would they run controversial stories when they can feed you celebrity gossip and get ad money and sponsorship from high ratings?

Ignorance is bliss. You probably believe that US isn't in a recession and isn't heading toward a depression. Well YOU ARE WRONG, US economy is going down hill fast.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
You see that brings up the fact that Bush and the US corporations won't do it. Because it's not profitable for them. Waging war and Winning war are two totally different things. The best way to confuse the enemy prolong the fighting is to have them kill each other. That's what is happening in Iraq war right now, the ****tes and Sunnis are killing each other. Bush's plan was totally successful, he is getting money for oil that's used by the military. Why would he want sabotage his profits by risking his earnings? If US invades Iran, the whole middle east will turn into a war zone and US will pull out. He doesn't want that.

You see US already ticked everyone off because they don't know the action taken the nation is caused by the government or the people. That's why they become anti-American. I would too if someone invaded my country without a valid reason and set up bases. 9/11 happened because of BLOW BACK, if you don't know what that means look it up. CIA would know a lot about it.
Every time I see your posts full of hate towards America I laugh. It's fitting that your SN would be that of an American television show.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Every time I see your posts full of hate towards America I laugh. It's fitting that your SN would be that of an American television show.
Why do you laugh? Maybe because you don't understand anything, so you actually think that my post is false. Well sorry to break it to you. I don't expect the US education to help you understand these complex material anyways, go back to watching FOX, CNN and ABC. :crackup:

How is DISCUSSING about America equals hating America? You people are so delusional, I never WROTE anything about America. They should teach you in school that critiquing something is different than HATING it. From your perspective if someone has a constructive criticism of something, they automatically hate it.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Why do you laugh? Maybe because you don't understand anything, so you actually think that my post is false. Well sorry to break it to you. I don't expect the US education to help you understand these complex material anyways, go back to watching FOX, CNN and ABC. :crackup:

How is DISCUSSING about America equals hating America? You people are so delusional, I never WROTE anything about America. They should teach you in school that critiquing something is different than HATING it. From your perspective if someone has a constructive criticism of something, they automatically hate it.
When you say that the American public is stupid you are insulting the American public, are you not?

I can in no way argue with a political genius such as yourself. You clearly have the answer to all of the world's problems. I'm just glad that you can enlighten so many on a public forum. Good luck with that.

I will now take my "uneducated" self to the bar where I will hit on hot American college girls for the rest of the evening.

I hate politics...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think it's sad how much Ron Paul cares about the opinions of the rest of the world instead of about doing what's right. He has some decent issues regarding domestic politics, but he's a real wuss when it comes to foreign policy. And yeah, I would venture to say that AT LEAST ten percent of Americans are practically insane.

And you need to get a grip and quit taking everything so seriously. I personally care a great deal about the latest Britney Spears developments. Don't rain on my parade.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck I agree with everything you said.

No draft, no war bonds, no nationalization of the defense industry, no tax increases, no rationing. Just putting the "War on Terror" on a credit card so armchair warriors, after a hard day at work from their white-collar jobs, can sit from the comfort of their suburban home with a full refrigerator, log on to their computer, and saber-rattle to their hearts content. But don't count on them to contribute to the war effort in any way. Their too busy contributing to the economy (aka getting a paycheck) for them to waste their "talents" on fighting.

9 trillion dollar national debt and growing

50 trillion dollars of future unfunded liabilites.

Pray for your children and grandchildren

Remember, "the piper must be paid"

PS: Fox News, CNN, MSNBC are all garbage.

www.jibjab.com/what_we_call_the_news

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in denial buddy.

Fox News is the closest thing to Playboy TV on basic cable. On that merit, its a great channel. As a news channel, its a garbage infotainment pro-government network that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Same with CNN and MSNBC to a lesser degree

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry all... Bush will be out of office soon enough...Obama will do better when he wins...

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI I am a disillusioned conservative who detests the Limousine liberal left as much as I do the NeoCon right. I am for limited federal government, more local control, and a humble foreign policy.

But I was expecting the typical "far-left" response. It's like every Fox viewer is programmed to respond to anyone who bashes their beloved, highest-rated network with O'Reilly buzzwords (Far-left, liberal media, Michael Moore, George Soros). I was the same way not too long ago. Good thing I got out of that phase before my brain turned to goo.

But If you watch Fox News as much as you say you do...Im afraid you're beyond help.

Reaction score
Obsidian, read the book by John Perkins "The confession of an Economic Hit Man"!! And some books by Phillip Agee - ex-cia! You are on;y 22 - the world is not what you make it to be!! The Matrix movie refers to this --- the media is misinforming and thus controlling your mind! Wake up! They did the same mind job to us with the feminist movement and now the homo movement = peopole in high places control the messages and thus the minds of the masses.

Read/google "Project for a New American Century" -- these wars were planned 10, 20 years ago!!

Google "Loose Change 811"

goggle " AIPAC" Israel lobby - they control our government and pentagon!

Listen to a real conservative Alex Jones show at http://www.infowars,cominfowars.com

It doesn't matter who is president - they are all puppets - except Ron Paul!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lives on and on.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
Do you ever have one of those moments where you're staring at people through your drapes with binoculars pondering how long it would take to bury everyone you see with blonde hair in your backyard without anybody noticing, and still being able to save enough flesh for your dinner and stop and just think..."Wow! It's incredible how insane I actually am, here." Seriously, though. As someone who is quite obviously completely out of their mind, are you aware of this fact, or are you just oblivious and more focused on your next human "project"? The "homo movement". :crazy:

Yes, I can think we can all agree that nobody controls what Ron Paul does except his own impulses and hunches.

I'll have to go ahead and disagree with you about the president remark though, as a win for Hillary will most likely change the face of the nation for the next four years for the drastically worse.
Actually I hope Hillary becomes president and make the US worse. That way I won't have to deal with the numb nuts who are too dumb to understand what's going on in their country. They'll be locked up and censored by the new feminazi government.

The Mods who deleted are b*tches too. Rather than being mature and actually having a discussion, they chose to delete my posts. Since obviously they can't comprehend the points.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
How is that funny? You people are essentially the same, which is how I pegged you down immediately.

See what I mean? I had no knowledge of which political candidate you supported before you said that, and yet I knew you were a Ron Paul guy. You and your ilk are frighteningly predictable. And about the 10%, I don't know where you're getting your numbers from but every credible poll out there has him in the single digits right now. Produce one from a credible source that says otherwise and I'll apologize for ridiculing you.

When you consistently criticize a nation on every aspect while offering no positive counterpoints even in the face of e
vidence that dictates otherwise, your opinions are academic. That's what's wrong with it.

Ripped straight from the headlines over at ronpaulforum.com, eh? And who said I was against him for that reason anyway? Did I actually say that, or did you just try to put words into my mouth in a weak attempt to validate your vitriol?

Quote an assumption or personal attack I made. I'll be waiting. (Please keep in mind that there is a distinct difference between presumptions and assumptions, now.)

If it was all the same, FNC wouldn't be annihilating the competition.

Again, quote it or admit you tried to put words into my mouth.

Nice. One more random assumption to finish off the post. :yawn:
See before even making an attempt to have an discussion you failed by making an assumption by categorizing me into "THOSE PEOPLE" what kind of people? Intellectuals right? lol

http://politics.nytimes.com/election-guide/2008/results/states/IA.html

There you go Ron Paul DID GET 10% in the Iowa Caucus. Please blow me.

Yes my opinions are academic, maybe that's why you don't understand what it is. All your points are theoretical. Based on assumption and no facts.

Actually I got it from films such as Zeitgeist and "Why We Fight." If you want to know I rather have Obama win, but what does it matter? You assumed that I was RON PAUL just because I mentioned income tax. Maybe I should talk about how feminists are taking over. Does that make me a Hillary hater?

FOX, CNN and ABC are all the same mass produced cr*p. They are all commercialized media that does nothing to educate the public. Have you even watched news from other countries?

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2007/04/16/cnn-vs-fox-news-battle-of-the-brands/

Check out the poll in the middle of the page. Notice how 430,185 people voted 51% and 49% for CNN and FOX? That just showed how both are basically the same sh*t. Seriously who cares if FOX is "dominating?" It was getting DOMINATED by CNN for the past couple years. Anyone who is sane won't watch those lame excuse for a news anyways, you'll learn more from watching MTV.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lastman, the reason Ron Paul is losing is NOT because there is a massive conspiracy against him. It's because 1) he's not very charismatic, 2) he believes in restrictions on international trade, and 3) he's a pacifist within the Republican party, outlining a foreign policy similar to Barak Obama's.

Ron Paul is one of about three Republican candidates I think I would be willing to vote for if he got the nomination, but he's not my first choice, and his foreign policy sucks.

Last edited:

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Vladimir Horowitz said:
And that statement is all that really matters in your post. It says it all, really.
You sir are an idiot, you obviously made the conclusion that I watch MTV. You clearly didn't get the point. Another one of your volatile arguments and useless assumptions. :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.