Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The End of Courtship

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cheryl Yeoh, a tech entrepreneur in San Francisco, said that she has been on many formal dates of late — plays, fancy restaurants. One suitor even presented her with red roses. For her, the old traditions are alive simply because she refuses to put up with anything less. She generally refuses to go on any date that is not set up a week in advance, involving a degree of forethought.

“If he really wants you,” Ms. Yeoh, 29, said, “he has to put in some effort.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/fashion/the-end-of-courtship.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah she says that now. Too bad the ticking clock is a woman's worst enemy. Wait till she hits 35 and starts getting wrinkles and chin fat. See if she is still talking sh!t.

I see a cat-lady coming. Dumb b*tch.

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
"In interviews with students, many graduating seniors did not know the first thing about the basic mechanics of a traditional date. “They’re wondering, ‘If you like someone, how would you walk up to them? What would you say? What words would you use?’ ” Ms. Freitas said. "

:nervous:

Lol

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bushmaster said:
"In interviews with students, many graduating seniors did not know the first thing about the basic mechanics of a traditional date. “They’re wondering, ‘If you like someone, how would you walk up to them? What would you say? What words would you use?’ ” Ms. Freitas said. "

:nervous:

Lol
Silly isn't it.

Especially because these "graduating seniors" sound like simple run of the mill AFCs... the guys who don't know anything about how attraction really works so fall back on traditional fairy tale movie approaches to courtship... the type that would make grand gestures from the start with expensive dinner dates, flowers, etc.

Meanwhile, those that keep it casual are somehow lumped in with this group because they supposedly don't know what they're doing.

So the guy who invites girls for drinks is the same guy proposing on his knees with flowers after one date. Yeah right!

Nice try writer.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right. Ok. We pick up our balls, we come up to you , we set up a date, we take you there, we pay. That's our effort.

Bıtch, what the fųck do you bring to the table??? A puṣṣy? Is that all? One that is built on entitlement and demand, no less. Shıt's just too fųcking funny. If you wanna be traditional, delete your Faceybook and ****ter account along with your $500 smart phone and talk to guys only via a land line and go for milkshakes at Al's diner on Saturday night where you can dance the Twist.

Then you get em in the sac and they wanna be smacked, pissed on, whipped, invite their friend, and put yer nuts in a medieval device. Or hell, they just won't fųck you until their 98 yr old grandma says you're A-Ok.

Fųcking retarded lol

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "Courtship" ends in my openion , but not the men is the blame , it is the women who is courting 10 guys in the same time so they no longer feel the love , they are just looking for some thing exciting and that is all .
read this article by roosh , it is what I believe too :
Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love
quoted from article :
For women, the smartphone is a bridge to receive offers of penis twenty-four hours a day. With text messaging and use of apps that connect her to Facebook, dating sites, Instagram, and the like, your average girl is receiving subtle and not-so-subtle sexual offers every other hour. She even gets to hear a bell tone when a new penis is putting in his attempt. The smartphone is a perfectly designed machine for women to field dozens and dozens of penis offerings every month when in the previous generation your average woman wouldn’t receive that many in a lifetime.This constant shower of penis makes it absolutely and hopelessly impossible for a girl to experience love.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Bıtch, what the fųck do you bring to the table??? A puṣṣy? Is that all? One that is built on entitlement and demand, no less. Shıt's just too fųcking funny. If you wanna be traditional, delete your Faceybook and ****ter account along with your $500 smart phone and talk to guys only via a land line and go for milkshakes at Al's diner on Saturday night where you can dance the Twist.

Then you get em in the sac and they wanna be smacked, pissed on, whipped, invite their friend, and put yer nuts in a medieval device. Or hell, they just won't fųck you until their 98 yr old grandma says you're A-Ok.

Fųcking retarded lol
Yup that is some fugayzi sh!t :up:

study BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
"Cheryl Yeoh, a tech entrepreneur in San Francisco, said that she has been on many formal dates of late — plays, fancy restaurants. One suitor even presented her with red roses. For her, the old traditions are alive simply because she refuses to put up with anything less. She generally refuses to go on any date that is not set up a week in advance, involving a degree of forethought.

These kind of methods probably worked in the 1900s, but they don't work anymore.

Such a damn shame really; now that feminism is peaking at an extremely fast rate at this point, people must find new ways to "court". The old methods end up being outdated :(

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazystarf said:
These kind of methods probably worked in the 1900s, but they don't work anymore.

Such a damn shame really; now that feminism is peaking at an extremely fast rate at this point, people must find new ways to "court". The old methods end up being outdated :(
That's OK, we're going to kill it. You and me, bro. Our generation.

FrogWife

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/fashion/the-end-of-courtship.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
I'm in my 40s and dating and I like a more "formal" date for a first or second date - dinner, coffee, going to exhibition, etc - not a 10:30pm "let's hang out with my college friends" text, but a week in advance with a "degree of forethought" is absurd and controlling on her part. She'll probably be single for a lonnnnnnnng time...

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:

Right. Ok. We pick up our balls, we come up to you , we set up a date, we take you there, we pay. That's our effort.

Fųcking retarded lol
yup, but i have no choice but to deal with it

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder she likes it; she gets showered with free ****. Many formal dates.. and not from the same guy, either. In other words, she's very masterfully playing the field for free stuff just as a player may play the field for free sex.

Part of me wants to give her props for being good at it. The other part of me is frustrated with that attitude.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:

Out of curiosity, I looked up the pics of Cheryl Yeoh. She looks like a very average, shapeless, "flat as a washboard" asian girl. Not a hottie by any stretch. I can't imagine suitors lining up to give her the royal treatment...then again, I've never been to SF, so I don't know how bad things are over there.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Working out great for her, not so great for the guys she's been dating, if she's gone on so many of such awesome traditional and expensive dates lately.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:

Allow me to break this down very simply.

A. People in general are idiots

B. Women and Men are people

C. Women don't know what they want, but because they are a-part of Groups A and B (noted above), they'll say stupid crap like this Ms. Yeoh woman in regards to dating.

D. We are living in a country that has become MASSIVELY over-vaginaized and a-lot of men THINK Ms. Yeoh knows what she's talking about because they've never had any REAL experience attracting women. However, because most men are a-part of Groups A and B (as noted above), they will follow Ms. Yeoh's advice only to crash and burn with the opposite sex over and over again.

E. Even though Ms. Yeoh spits out garbage like this, she still probably gets laid, because for women, getting laid is as easy as it is for them, as it is for me to eat a snicker's bar AND there are men out there who realize that actually attracting women vs. doing it the way women/the media says you should do it are TWO COMPLETELY different things. However, since most people and the media* belong to Groups A and B (as noted above) this idiocy won't change soon. Scratch that, it WON'T change.

*media is made up of people, thus putting the media in Groups A and B.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this idiocy won't change soon. Scratch that, it WON'T change.

Our generation is still young. Every day I see more guys acting masculine on dates and in public. Every year more and more guys come over from feminized camp and dip their toes into our camp or at least flirt with a more masculine way of thinking. I've always been interested in movies, music and politics- we may yet be able to do something about this mess.

The movement is still young but we have plenty of time for a cultural takeover and return to normalcy...but we have to:

1. Fight for it- buck the current trend (and the current trend is clearly sh!t- nobody is happy with our culture today, not even the feminists)
2. Believe it is possible

The greatest generation, they had a war to fight- World War 2. We don't have a tangible war to fight in, but let's make one right here at home. It's time to fight and go to war. Not for any specific political ideology, but for an end to the madness and a return to a culture with strong values and strong male dominance over women.

I believe it is possible and it will become more obvious that it truly is possible over the next several years. Laugh and scoff if you wish- but nothing ever got done by standing around and moaning and complaining about things are. If you don't like the way things are, help to change it. Time to get sh!t done.

I'm sick of hearing people in the media, in politics, my parents, etc. whining about how screwed up things are but not taking any action to fix it.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
until men get their heads out of their azzes and start to work to change the huge mountain of misandric law

no fault divorce
alimony
defacto female custody for children

nothing will change

but 99% of men don't want to..they shrug it off and grin and hope being *alpha* is good enough.. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

men are simply too faggotized and brainwashed to see the underlying social and legal chains that bind them...this suits the elite just fine

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Out of curiosity, I looked up the pics of Cheryl Yeoh. She looks like a very average, shapeless, "flat as a washboard" asian girl. Not a hottie by any stretch. I can't imagine suitors lining up to give her the royal treatment...then again, I've never been to SF, so I don't know how bad things are over there.
Typical stuck-up nobody with sh1t for brains who'll never do anything who sits in the big picture windows of overpriced gentrified-ghetto restaurants with similar "important businesspeople" checking Fvckbook on their Ipads. This "entrepreneur" has . . . OK get ready . . . here it is . . . a Web site that spams coupons. (Aww . . . big letdown.) She's one of ten thousand other locals who got 15 minutes of fame 'cuz she's a wommyn and a "minority" (read: Chinese the largest ethnic group in San Fran). Meanwhile the faggotty white orbiters who thought up and developed and maintain her site get to pay for her lattes and parking tickets.

Self-flattering mouth diarrhea always, endlessly, predictably gushes from the pettiest of the petty rich. It's not news and doesn't belong in a newspaper or television news broadcast. That both publish such drivel -- just proves they're disseminating social propaganda.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
She's one of ten thousand other locals who got 15 minutes of fame 'cuz she's a wommyn and a "minority" (read: Chinese the largest ethnic group in San Fran). Meanwhile the faggotty white orbiters who thought up and developed and maintain her site get to pay for her lattes and parking tickets.

Self-flattering mouth diarrhea always, endlessly, predictably gushes from the pettiest of the petty rich. It's not news and doesn't belong in a newspaper or television news broadcast. That both publish such drivel -- just proves they're disseminating social propaganda.
these nobodies are elevated by the elite controlled media as a means to pacify the poorer classes.

the 99.9% of people who labor as slaves through debt and taxation have no inkling as to nature of the elite skull and bones jerk off pedophiles who rule the world.....it is these faggots who have us worshipping ugly asians like yeoh and mindy kaling as a means to sterilize us....

slowly inexorably western man has become a useless faggot unable to look out for his self interest without validation from a womyn who loathes him to his very core.

Last edited: