The End of Courtship

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
the 99.9% of people who labor as slaves through debt and taxation have no inkling as to nature of the elite skull and bones jerk off pedophiles who rule the world.....it is these faggots who have us worshipping ugly asians like yeoh and mindy kaling as a means to sterilize us....
The city that I live in has one of the largest chinese communities in the western hemisphere. The white guys I see dating chinese girls are, without exception, hardcore beta nerds. And the girls all look the same - shapeless, flat and thoroughly unattractive tomboys (think Mark Zuckerberg's wife).

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
these nobodies are elevated by the elite controlled media as a means to pacify the poorer classes.

the 99.9% of people who labor as slaves through debt and taxation have no inkling as to nature of the elite skull and bones jerk off pedophiles who rule the world.....it is these faggots who have us worshipping ugly asians like yeoh and mindy kaling as a means to sterilize us....

slowly inexorably western man has become a useless faggot unable to look out for his self interest without validation from a womyn who loathes him to his very core.
You'd think we were ruled by the Aztecs or ancient Egyptians. It's a death culture. Where else could something like World War or the atom bomb come from?

BTW, did you really have to remind me of Mindy Kaling? Almost lost my lunch.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
the older females get after 21 they higher their value gets and the more the expect men to do to have sex with them.. why? cause they have to many options and usually have a team of men providing everything from sex money friendship etc when ever they want it..

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
the older females get after 21 they higher their value gets and the more the expect men to do to have sex with them.. why? cause they have to many options and usually have a team of men providing everything from sex money friendship etc when ever they want it..
Not really. It's just that 99% of men don't understand the difference between a buyers' market and a sellers' market. For good reasons, the marriage market is and always has been a buyer's market. The government artificially replaced marriage to men with marriage to the state -- which vastly inflated the size and social weight of the sexual marketplace. That doesn't mean that marriage market value ceased to exist or ceased to be the best representation of valorization in mating. It just means that most men are being isolated and detoured into the sexual sellers' market for some years. Remove the isolation, shine the spotlight on the shady flagmen, and the traffic to the sexual marketplace will be interrupted.