Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dudes that make "gamers" sick to their stomach with insecurity.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a pity party. All I see is people describing how easy attractive men have it. Such insight. Boohoo.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is a pity party. All I see is people describing how easy attractive men have it. Such insight. Boohoo.
Never said I don't get chicks nor need to use "game" to get them. To "gamers" it's like they live in a fantasy world where the top males can't possibly be getting chicks without game let alone have chicks and or their friends approach them or they must be some shy hiding in the corner dude that has never talked with chicks before because he's not using "game".

These dudes talk that "red pill" shyt. they'd be "red pilled" something seriously awful. Its like some dowdy busted chick or some feminist loon talking about how hot chicks must not be able to talk to dudes because they don't use "game" like them and dudes really "like them more" than the hot chicks. Who the hell gets "gamed" by a chick they find unattractive to decide she's really "attractive" like a hot chick unless the dude is a h0rny as f thirst bucket in a severe dry spell??

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We just talking, Smoove. Nobody's crying. Game has its place, but the most important thing in dating is SMV. IMO.

The PUAs who want to say that " game trumps all" have ironically set up their own matrix. If you challenge it, you are met with anger.

If the goal of PUAs is to mimic the behavior of naturals (those with high SMV), it's only logical to conclude that the genuine article beats out the imitation.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I literally only have a picture of my torso on OLD and tinder and women still talk to me like I am a normal human being with a face. Personality and character don't matter in the face actual sexual value.

And yes, it feels great to objectified. Guys are different. We only get ego boosts from sex. We don't feel any better if we had to open our mouths and have women take us seriously. The point is to raise your SMV value through the roof so you don't have to say much, not learn 10000 lines and techniques.

Interesting. I always wanted to throw up some shirtless pics but always felt wrong doing it.

Old self body conscious shining thru