Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The dudes that make "gamers" sick to their stomach with insecurity.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You know the dudes. The tall, cut up swimmers build dudes, dressed sharp looking like a masculine male model that you can feel most chicks are glancing at if not outright staring at. The same dudes who deep down you know don't need "game" when they walk in a club/ bar/ room. The kind of dude who you immediately get insecure, jealous, feel a knot in your stomach and try your best "game" to get her full undivided attention but you can almost sense it she's drifting off and wanting him instead.

How does "game" overcome those dudes? Do you delude yourself that the guy that walked in the room must not have "game" like you? Or do you run off and go "MGTOW" ranting about "feminism"?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does "game" overcome those dudes? Do you delude yourself that the guy that walked in the room must not have "game" like you?
You come here on SoSuave and post about how some "AFC" stole your girl.
:p

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
point being is "game" in and of itself is an over-compensatIing act. When the dudesame the chicks really want walk into a room etc. you see the gamers shyt their pants.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
How about you quit whining about other races on sosuave and focus on the gym:p
You must have me mistaken with some kjs whining about race or some pear shaped goof that claims looks don't matter.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the dudes. The tall, cut up swimmers build dudes, dressed sharp looking like a masculine male model that you can feel most chicks are glancing at if not outright staring at. The same dudes who deep down you know don't need "game" when they walk in a club/ bar/ room. The kind of dude who you immediately get insecure, jealous, feel a knot in your stomach and try your best "game" to get her full undivided attention but you can almost sense it she's drifting off and wanting him instead.

How does "game" overcome those dudes? Do you delude yourself that the guy that walked in the room must not have "game" like you? Or do you run off and go "MGTOW" ranting about "feminism"?
You overcome those dudes by working on your inner self. I'm guessing you were too young to ever see Spud Webb play NBA basketball but he was probably one of the shortest dudes in the game standing at 5'6". Do you think Spud got "insecure and jealous"?

It doesn't matter what you do in life, the minute you focus on how your competition is better than you is the minute you begin to fail. You worry about making you the best, not about the others. I compete in a sport where 30-40 other individuals show up every night. Many times they have more money, more experience, and more talent than me but those excuses haven't kept me from trying and many times finishing ahead of them.

You sound like a needy, insecure, jealous FEMALE. Boo Hoo, they are better than me mommy!!!! My team didn't get a trophy!!! Somebody better call the Waaa-ambulance.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You overcome those dudes by working on your inner self. I'm guessing you were too young to ever see Spud Webb play NBA basketball but he was probably one of the shortest dudes in the game standing at 5'6". Do you think Spud got "insecure and jealous"?

It doesn't matter what you do in life, the minute you focus on how your competition is better than you is the minute you begin to fail. You worry about making you the best, not about the others. I compete in a sport where 30-40 other individuals show up every night. Many times they have more money, more experience, and more talent than me but those excuses haven't kept me from trying and many times finishing ahead of them.

You sound like a needy, insecure, jealous FEMALE. Boo Hoo, they are better than me mommy!!!! My team didn't get a trophy!!! Somebody better call the Waaa-ambulance.
You don't get it. I'm talking to these cult like religious followers of "game". The same dudes who put on the cartoon act of the ultimate slayer online but irl when the top looking dudes walk in a room shyt their pants.

You not only have to work on your inner self, but physique, grooming, dress style etc to the best of your ability as well as social skills. It still doesn't mean you'll get every and any chick but you will get more than the cheetos shirt stained kj. It neither means that the hottest dudes just disappear off the map for chicks but working on yourself far exceeds the cult religion of "game".

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except what do you do when you are that guy, and the girls you want still don't approach you & you aren't interested in the overaggressive cougars and drunk average girls that do approach? What does that guy do, when he's no longer in high school/college, when her friend will tell you she likes you or you'll have an infinite amount of time to make a move since you're always in a shared proximity? What does that guy do if he doesn't work with any girls he's attracted to & all of his friends get in relationships & then his buddies' gfs' besties she used to set him up with in the past start getting older than the girls he's attracted to?

Such a cartoon view of the world. In the real world, good looking guys don't get all the girls--especially not ones who aren't in their social circle.

And what does the good looking guy do when the three guys he knows who do best with women, even in the same environment as him are:
  • a 5'6" BPD male who's ethnic, perpetually broke, sometimes drug dealer
  • a 6'5" 270lb alcoholic in his mid 30s, two kids by two different women, who in his younger days did several stints in prison, who's loud & always getting into fights at the bar
  • a 5'6" married guy, who's physically totally average, skinny, is out-earned by his wife who's reluctantly OK with him picking up 19 y/o's since she knows it's inevitable
? What conclusions can he draw, when he has everything that he's heard girls are supposed to be attracted to?

Seriously, go out this weekend. Make a mental map of where all the hawt guys are over the course of the night (probably standing against the wall or in a tight-knit group of friends) & watch what girls approach them & who they leave with at the end of the night.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
Except what do you do when you are that guy, and the girls you want still don't approach you & you aren't interested in the overaggressive cougars and drunk average girls that do approach? What does that guy do, when he's no longer in high school/college, when her friend will tell you she likes you or you'll have an infinite amount of time to make a move since you're always in a shared proximity? What does that guy do if he doesn't work with any girls he's attracted to & all of his friends get in relationships & then his buddies' gfs' besties she used to set him up with in the past start getting older than the girls he's attracted to?

Such a cartoon view of the world. In the real world, good looking guys don't get all the girls--especially not ones who aren't in their social circle.

And what does the good looking guy do when the three guys he knows who do best with women, even in the same environment as him are:
  • a 5'6" BPD male who's ethnic, perpetually broke, sometimes drug dealer
  • a 6'5" 270lb alcoholic in his mid 30s, two kids by two different women, who in his younger days did several stints in prison, who's loud & always getting into fights at the bar
  • a 5'6" married guy, who's physically totally average, skinny, is out-earned by his wife who's reluctantly OK with him picking up 19 y/o's since she knows it's inevitable
? What conclusions can he draw, when he has everything that he's heard girls are supposed to be attracted to?

Seriously, go out this weekend. Make a mental map of where all the hawt guys are over the course of the night (probably standing against the wall or in a tight-knit group of friends) & watch what girls approach them & who they leave with at the end of the night.
Dude I'm talking about normal dudes. No druggies, alcoholics, no jobs,"really weirdos". Tall cut up, damn good looking dudes. No homo. Obvious. some pro competitive bodybuilders, two dudes who've modelled and travelled doing it. Calendars etc. Dudes who everyone grew up with well known that chicks went crazy over them. I know several dudes like that. Hung out, still BS on the phone, still hang out at times etc. Treated by chicks like they were friggin celebrities. No sitting against the wall insecure nonsense. They know me. I know them personally. These dudes barely if ever had to approach. Chicks approached them or others hanging with them asking about them. You want a "red pill wake up call"? You'd get that seriously. I've grown up with many people, besides knowing family, extended fam etc. and social circles growing you wind up hanging out with tons of people dudes and chicks.

It's like trying to deny or refuse to admit that there's possibly damn good looking dudes who aren't some "lame" etc that has "issues" with chicks.

Point being. Get in shape. Dress and groom your best. Simply relying on a religion of "game" is laughable.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

A lot of men (and people) don't want to accept the fact that the mating game is all about leveling up genetically. It makes sense, because nature cares about survival and healthy offspring are more likely to survive. Therefore, getting people with the best genes available is usually the goal.

We see this everywhere in the animal kingdom. If you are a person who has an arm growing out of your forehead.. sorry game will not help you much.

A guy with good genes will never have problems getting laid because women want to reproduce with high quality genes. If a guy has bad genes, he will either have to date uglier women or pay his way into dating hotter women by becoming very successful, powerful or high status. Some men pretend to be these things and that's part of game too.

Its not uncommon for women to marry men with bad genes and sleep with men with good genes on the side. After which they have the man with bad genes raise the kid who doesn't really belong to him, but he doesn't know it.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it's so ****ing stupid when SS will tell you looks don't matter.

Stop worrying about the guy that grabs that attention from hotties and BE that guy. Hit the gym hard. Use this thread to get your wardrobe straight: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/thread...ok-better-step-inside-and-have-a-seat.211551/

DJ tips and tricks are all good, but they mean **** if you don't actually have the confidence to back them up.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I see where you're coming from. Yes, you cannot rely solely on game. This does not mean elements are not useful. Personally, minus a few PUA threads here and there we hardly discuss 'game' on sosuave. We talk more about social dynamics. Law of least effort, charisma, law of attraction, persuasion tactics, value, etc. Things that you can do socially that increase your value and help you obtain what you want.

Your view that everyone is a cartoon character 'game' fanatic seems to be a bit warped. In fact, most of your threads are challenging some aspect of game. Which is fine. Everyone knows looks and presentation play a huge role. That's what inner game is for.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is to raise your SMV value through the roof so you don't have to say much, not learn 10000 lines and techniques.
Bro. Use a better quality image. You'll get even more. You could literally take the same picture just with a better camera. Double points if you have someone actually take a photo where you wouldn't be wearing a shirt. Like a beach or gym.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like trying to deny or refuse to admit that there's possibly damn good looking dudes who aren't some "lame" etc that has "issues" with chicks.
PUAs like to paint a picture of a good looking guy who isn't good with women, and is afraid to approach, and has never had to build any skills because he could rely on his looks.

Those guys exist, but it's more likely that they have grown up having many positive experiences with females, which have helped to cultivate good self esteem, and afforded him many opportunities to socialize. Chances are, he is a popular guy who finds it easy to talk to women with confidence, rather than being frozen with fear and doubt, and becoming tongue tied when he sees a girl that he likes.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Game" doesn't overcome these dudes. Game is useful for noobs, literally. Anyone who is still blue pill can benefit from reading about "game" and applying it as a way of learning about himself.

However, it becomes obvious after a bit of experience that the thing that trumps all for a man that can literally improve his life in every single aspect is SMV.

If I ever run into another male with an Alpha vibe, I like it because it gives me insight on aspects of myself that I still need to improve. Noobs won't see it this way though. They'll cry, but my guess is that it's mostly because of inexperience and still believing that "bedding a woman" is the ends.

Regardless of me being aware that this "natural and good-looking" guy probably isn't as versed on game or redpill knowledge as I am (or maybe he is), I'll still give credit where it's due because game or redpill knowledge is nothing but a stepping stone for obtaining that Alpha vibe that this dude is giving off.

It's rare that I ever run into a guy that has more confidence and vibe than me anyways, but when I do, I quickly assess the reason for it and start immediately planning changes in my life that can make me better than how I am now. Chances are, when I'm feeling at my peak, no man will ever be above me. We might get as close to being equal, but I'll never feel inferior.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
PUAs like to paint a picture of a good looking guy who isn't good with women, and is afraid to approach, and has never had to build any skills because he could rely on his looks.

Those guys exist, but it's more likely that they have grown up having many positive experiences with females, which have helped to cultivate good self esteem, and afforded him many opportunities to socialize. Chances are, he is a popular guy who finds it easy to talk to women with confidence, rather than being frozen with fear and doubt, and becoming tongue tied when he sees a girl that he likes.
That's what I'm saying. These dudes I grew up with it's a huge social circle. This one knows all these dudes, who knows these, families know each other etc. Some own gyms or are head instructors, some have done pro modelling, others bouncers for well known strip clubs or nightclubs, others own their own MMA gyms, others have boxed beyond just in a gym, others played college ball, and on and on. These dudes have zero issues talking to chicks let alone getting them yet "gamers" seem to delude themselves that dudes like that are somehow "afraid" to talk to chicks, must be "weird", etc as if "game" is somehow going to trump these types. Till of course these same dudes walk into the same club and chicks heads are turning to look up at them or they walk up / have their girlfriends approach. To "PUA/Gamers" this is a "fairytale" as if these dudes don't exist. Somehow this got twisted to me "complaining" when I'm trying to tell these dudes forget "game" bs. Work out, dress your best, groom your best, have fun and be normal. Not some deluded spam approaching weirdo.

It would be the same if I or they were friends with you zekko. You'd be saying the same thing. Looks, height, physique, dressing sharp and being able to talk to anyone does matter waaaay more than "game". Then again they'd tell you you're somehow BSing and "game" is what "really" matters. Riiiighto.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
On the tv show about PUA, they told the male model guy that he was "relying too much on his looks."

Is he somehow supposed to TURN OFF his looks and just use game? LOL

Looks: ON + Game Mode: OFF = fools mate

Looks: OFF + Game Mode: ON = legitimate score

TDLR: Hot guys need to switch off their looks before entering the club, or it is considered cheating.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is entertaining, as genetics is a touchy subject for many "gamers", but I agree with the OP. The evidence is as cruel as it is logic, it even makes me laugh when you see it live. It is evident in all your encounters with men who apparently know little of women and game but have a hot girlfriend, "it is just natural for them, ofc he has a hot gf why shouldnt he?". If your SMV is high you dont even have to learn red pill, and you can live in your little fantasy perhaps for 20 years until your hot wife suddenly decides that your genetics wasnt good enough anymore and charged you for your beta abilities. Later the man enters this forum asking if it is ok that he must film his wife getting gangbanged by 3 BBCs.

My buddy has broad shoulders and is tall and naturally handsome, I wouldnt say very muscular but he gives a good impression, far from skinny like myself. He has a blue pill way of thinking and women entered his orbit easily, and everything seems "natural" to him when he dated women. This is what you typically hear, they "just seem to be interested" lol, weird when you are a handsome guy? Why dont they give him sh1t tests?

In a few years I will go deeper into SMV and how ugly I believe it is (but completely natural), make a detailed guide if my experiment works.

I added this last part for fun:)

Where I come from there are some guys who look like Dolph in the picture below, and Im sure you find some in your gyms also. If a guy like this has a tinder profile, or better yet, alfa widows our girl, you know its over lol. The infamous forbidden fruit I have always feared, but TRUST me, they do exist and THEY DO fvck girls with less SMV than you`d think, my ex is living proof of that. I honesty didnt think my ex had a chance in hail with a super alfa with nearly perfect genetics but another mind blown. Guys cant get enough, cant blame them lol. There is litteraly only sh1tcrumbs left for Joe Schmo.

I havent done this myself but have been warned by other gym heroes I know: Make a tinder profile searching for guys and you clearly see your competition, in my highly advanced western country at least the shirtless roids generation is unreal. Not all girls do tinder ofc (they have enough orbiters on fakebook as it is!)