Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd roll with #1. Also remember that you must be comfortable with her hooking up with guys too.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I'd roll with #1. Also remember that you must be comfortable with her hooking up with guys too.
I would be fine but this could be a potentially volatile situation. Why? Well let's think about who would be going with me to senior week; Eric, Dom, DJ, Nicole, Lexy, Larry, and KEVIN. Kevin is the AFC friend of mine, the one who liked HB Esther and is also close friends with her brother, also my friend, John. So if I take HB Esther to senior week with me, we will likely f***, and when we do that news will spread like wildfire. I don't know if THAT'S a good idea. It may cost me a few friends - yet may alternatively cost me a potential f*** buddy if I don't bring her along.

4/26/12

Day before my birthday. Quite like any other day besides this fact.

School itself was fine, but volleyball was quite dramatic. DJ is a good friend of mine, but occasionally has disagreements with the coach. He stopped the practice to talk to DJ about how he is behaving negatively and his mentality is holding us back. I won't get detailed but at one point he asked if anybody else thought DJ was ****y. When nobody raised their hands he stormed out and we thought he had left until he returned 20 minutes later. DJ left as well, I went over and talked to him to see if he wanted to continuing practice, despite the absence of our coach.

I figured it was more important to help my friend out than listen to coach's alumni give us a dime-a-dozen pep talk. He still left though. Called me later tonight to discuss that he may quit or not go to practice, but I'll keep that stuff to myself.

Snapped on Luis a little bit. Not sure how much I mention him but he's a little prick quite often. He was TELLING me to get back to the team to hear the alumni's speech, AND he told me to get back in line when practice resumed. I yelled at him saying something like "you don't TELL me to do anything, you ASK me" and stormed over to him kinda pissed off. It seemed to work, he lightened up quite a bit for the rest of practice.

Aside from that, I'm almost done being officially enrolled at UNCW. Paying for college is going to be such a b****....

Parents are stressing me out, I may have some difficulty having HB Katelynn over tomorrow. I figure I'd save that for tomorrow when they're more happy and catering to the birthday boy. One of our 3 cars is in the shop getting fixed so hopefully I can get my family all out in one car for a few hours while I do my thing ;)

I believe that is all, please leave your suggestions about HB Esther and senior week and all that good stuff. Peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a chat with her about why you're worried about bringing her to senior week. Also decide which friends are worth much to you. Remember that you're gonna lose quite a few of them soon when you leave for university anyway.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Have a chat with her about why you're worried about bringing her to senior week. Also decide which friends are worth much to you. Remember that you're gonna lose quite a few of them soon when you leave for university anyway.
Yeah, understood.

4/27/12

So today was a good birthday...not a great birthday, but a good birthday.

First of all I am now officially 18! So now if I beat up somebody younger than me I can be sued...yay.

Didn't go to school, didn't go to practice, just slept in for a good few hours. When I did get up I didn't get too much special treatment. I had a nice breakfast made for me but the largest part of the day was spent driving my mom to get her car picked up and dropped off for some new tires.

By this time it was like 3 and HB Katelynn would be coming over at around 5. So I went for a jog, cleaned up the place a little bit, and drove my mom and sister both out to get the car picked up before they started running errands. So at around 5:30 I headed out to pick HB Katelynn up and bring her home.

As soon as we got in the house we started making out and sat down on the couch. It took a little while before clothes started coming off and then we f***ed. One thing that happened here that will never happen again was that I used 3 condoms. Why?

The first one I started rolling on the wrong way, so fearing that I might have some pre-c** I decided to get another.

The second one I took off when I felt I was about to c** but I didn't finish so I put another on to keep going.

The third was the final one because I actually finished like I intended to with the second one.

I lasted a good 20 minutes at least. Why? Because I masturbated before I went to pick her. This might have been good to make me last longer but I did not enjoy it so much. It was harder to c** and it was not nearly as satisfying. It might have been her body but I doubt it. Still a little thick in the waist and legs but amazing breasts (DDs) and very kinky.

After the sex we were waiting to see if her mom would be ready to pick her up first or if I would have to leave to dinner with my grandma's first. So we just made out and talked in my bedroom for a while. She said that I had given her 3 orgasms during sex (though I don't believe this because I didn't see anything that really LOOKED like an orgasms), that I was an amazing kisser, and that I was really kinky (after I fingered her I would lick my fingers). While we were making out she really wanted to f*** again. I kept doing that fingering trick on redtube and had her top off the entire time.

Eventually I had to go to my grandma's so I dropped her off at her mom and headed over. I had this amazing oreo cake and lots of junk food while I opened some of my presents.

I got some money, a few months of Xbox LIVE, a condom with lube, fake money with sex pictures on it from Amsterdam, a shirt that says Rock Paper Scissors Champion, a weightlifting book to get a "Hard Body", a book about how to survive my Freshman year at college, Twix, 5 Gum, Michael Jordan cologne, and this fake thing that's supposed to unlock car doors and stuff. It's actually a taser when you press the silver button...learned that the hard way.

That's about all worth mentioning. I went home and talked to my friends about senior week a little more. It's really coming together nicely.

Officially enrolled at UNCW. Will be in North Carolina this next school year.

I believe that's about it. Body count is now at 3 :)

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
It's overrated.

But also emotional sex is much better, it actually matters.
Alright.

4/29/12

Really didn't do anything today. Chilled out, opened some more gifts, received some more money, and just did nothing.

Only thing really interesting was a short conversation with HB Katelynn:

Her: I hope you had a good birthday :)
Me: One of the best so far ;)
Her: Good I'm glad :)
Me: Too bad ill be in north carolina by the time its your turn for birthday sex ;)
Her: True but its ok lol! U said Ur. Not the relationship type and lk i am so its probably best if we didn't keep doing wat we r doing eventhough i like u and loved wat happened
Me: Yeah I feel the same way. But I had a great birthday and I like you too so feel free to hit me up if you ever want to hang out or do it again
Her: Yeah hmu whenever Ur actually trying to date but I'm glad u did!

Having some woes about senior week today but I'll talk about that crap later.

Peace.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done with the sex. Keep being pro!
Reading your stuff motivates me to lose my virginity. I will!

And I don't know why you should skip practice or school. School comes first man, so don't skip it only because it's your birthday.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
Well done with the sex. Keep being pro!
Reading your stuff motivates me to lose my virginity. I will!

And I don't know why you should skip practice or school. School comes first man, so don't skip it only because it's your birthday.
I never go to school on my birthday. As long as my grades are good I can do whatever I want on my birthday...which in this case involves my family giving me the house to myself to have HB Katelynn over.

4/29/12

Dull and boring day in which I didn't do any of the work I was supposed to do.

Went to a restaurant and had some awesome chicken sliders and got another present. It was a gag gift...a mouse pad with boobs on it.

The problem we're having with senior week right now is that the place we were going to book does not want senior week students down there. That's a problem I may or may not be able to get around, with an older person signing with us so they don't get suspicious...but this is turning into a crapshoot.

There's another one that was cheap...until it said that each person is required to pay an additional $100 for a security deposit. So I'm kinda screwed at the moment.

Nothing else really worth mentioning that comes to thought right now, so peace. If I were to try to f*** HB Katelynn again how would I do it, given the text conversation above?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/30/12

Kinda sucked today...

School day was alright but the volleyball game sucked. From the time we headed to play this team till the time we got back 5 hours had passed...

Our Varsity and JV lost to this team and I got very little playtime, but this was probably because I missed my practice. Yet 2 things pissed me off:

1. During warm-ups we were in hitting lines and I waited so I could be at the front of this one line so I could get a couple hits at the outside position. Then my teammate and ex-captain comes up and butts in front of me, claiming it was his tradition and that this is his spot. This guy, Kevin (not the AFC one) is a friend of mine but I won't be disrespected by him like this....

2. After watching the first game I noticed that the same Kevin was being greedy going after balls that his teammates were about to pass from a better position. I voiced this, and had the JV coach quickly come over and shut me down, first by giving us all a speech and saying nobody is being greedy. Then she pulled me over and said that by saying that I was being "cancerous" to the team's success...this offended me and I didn't have anything to say at that moment that wouldn't get me into more trouble...so I just stared her dead in the eyes and tried to convey all my anger. She said "just keep giving me that blank stare and see where it gets you", but there weren't any problems after that.

Senior week might be going good now. I opened some more birthday presents for dinner tonight and heard the news that my mom found we could probably rent out the Boardwalk One building suite (where I always stay in Ocean City each year) for senior week. We would have to be a little sneaky though, but it's cheap.

I want to hang out with HB Esther this weekend, I feel like I could make her into a good f*** buddy, good practice. Also planning to invite her to senior week but I'm not sure how I would word it so that she understands I would be hooking up with other girls while I'm down there.

That's about it, peace.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boyfromaus said:
Instead of MBing before sex, try these exercises called 'Kegel exercises'. Google it up and give them a try.

Also a question, how do you meet most of the girls that you mention in this journal? Is it through approaching, or from school?
I know what Kegels are and have tried them before. Not that I don't like them but I don't see them as being too helpful. No science shows that it will improve any sexual functionality, and in some cases I believe it has given men ED.

As far as girls I've had sex with only 1 of the 3 was from my school. As far as makeouts and other action, I would say between 1/3 to 1/2 of the girls were from my school. I don't like many of the girls in my school and try to meet my women through cold approaching.

5/1/12

Ok now first off, Norwegian, the problem I am about to describe needs to be fixed. If I am logged in and typing up my journal for an extended period of time, this site will log me out and force me to log in when I submit my reply.

Sometimes I will log in and it will submit my reply just fine. Other times it tells me the thread link was invalid and delete everything I just typed up like it did just 5 minutes ago...this can be avoided by selecting Remember Me when I sign in, but I don't always sign in from this location, so that is a problem I would love to have fixed...don't log me out because I'm in the same location for 5 minutes or so typing something up.

As a result, I'm kinda pissed so I'm not typing this whole thing up again. I'm just going to say we won our volleyball game and I got a 1-day suspension for something stupid and trivial that was an injustice after I found what the girl did to this other guy just moments before I did what I did.

That's all, peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you said, pressing 'Remember me' solves that issue I believe. It doesnt hurt to press it on other computers either, as long as you log out when you're finished, it will trace your account no more than not pressing 'remember me' will.
I always, as a precaution, Press CTRL + A and CTRL + C before I make a post.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/2/12

My dad came in and saw the video tape of the incident that got my suspended. He found inconsistencies with the punishment because this girl slapped Josh really hard in the face before he grabbed her and I kicked her. He agrees that I shouldn't have been suspended for that...but I'm not getting in detail.

Stayed home and worked on my scholarship. Did some laundry and stuff. Worked out, I also think I worked out on Saturday and forgot to mention it, but I'll post the numbers for this day, assuming it was about the same on Saturday:

Dips 15 11
Chinups 10 7
Pushups 20 16
Inverted Rows 12 11
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10
Back Extensions 17 17

Nothing to do with any girls today. Had some people text me about Senior Week, but that will be resolved in class when I talk to them face to face.

Also fixed my Xbox 360 after opening the case up. That's nice, curious to see how long it lasts.

That's all, peace. Oh and still leave me suggestions on how I should word it when I tell HB Esther that I would hook up with other girls while at Ocean City.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work mate,

Go back to the beginning and look at the progress you've made, i'd imagine it would be a pretty eye opening experience. I love shiit like this. This is why i've always been a fan of such journals.

Trippy especially since ill also be at UNCW this year! All though it will be as an exchange student. Exciting stuff.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
Keep up the good work mate,

Go back to the beginning and look at the progress you've made, i'd imagine it would be a pretty eye opening experience. I love shiit like this. This is why i've always been a fan of such journals.

Trippy especially since ill also be at UNCW this year! All though it will be as an exchange student. Exciting stuff.
Thanks man, I remember reading your posts in the motivational thread that's stickied here. Good reads, I owe part of my motivation to them.

I hope to see you at UNCW next year, it'd be nice to be cool with somebody who also understands the game.

5/3/12

This suspension has me a little down, and I'll say why at the end of this post.

School was alright, Senior Week is alright, everything's fine. Fine isn't good enough though...

I need to cut my hair and meet some new girls I could hook up with. I also need to take photos with a guy and get a comp card compiled to send out to modeling agencies. This would come after the haircut.

Had a volleyball game today, explained to coach about the suspension. Despite this he told me I wouldn't play in today's game (which I didn't) and that I need to be at practice tomorrow if I want to have play time. I just can't wait for this season to be done so I can be back at the gym.

Now tonight I was kinda slighted. Why? Well at the volleyball game my dad and grandma had come to see me play. I told my dad that I wouldn't be playing because of the suspension, in case he wanted to leave. He told me at dinner that he had asked my grandma if she wanted to stay, and that I wouldn't be playing. She asked why and when my dad explained the suspension she said "your son is becoming quite an @$$hole"...

This kinda hurt...this was the same woman that threw me the mini birthday party with an awesome cake last Friday. I just finished my meal silently and left the table after hearing that.

I wish we didn't live in such a society of pu$$ies...this suspension has been wrongly interpreted by enough people that it's starting to irritate me.

But that's about it guys, peace.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, maybe the woman has a point?

Sammo said:
No ways. We have to meet up, although I wont be in the states until August next year.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/4/12

Not too much to report today. After volleyball practice I did go to this surprise birthday party for my friend Marenah, invited by Lexy.

That was kinda fun, got to have fun and talk with some of my friends for a while. But there are too many little details that don't involve me scoring girls, so I'll skip most of that.

HB Esther and HB Sam were both there however. HB Sam still looks hot, but keeps pining over her boyfriend, so I'm not going to revisit that anytime soon. I did notice that at this frozen yogurt place HB Esther insisted on paying for my frozen yogurt. I didn't want any because I didn't want to pay for a desert when I was already full. HB Esther would not let me say no and kept giving me my dish and told me to get what I want.

I think I laid this girl right the first time...she seems like she'll do most anything for me.

Went home soon after and played Xbox. I would end up doing this a lot during the weekend, seeing as I finally got the thing working recently.

5/5/12

Played Xbox most of today. Haven't been able to find out about the senior week place because I haven't asked my mom about calling them lately. I figure it's not the best time, seeing as my grandpa - her dad, is dying and will probably gone in the next month or two.

I did pull myself away from the screen long enough to work out and go to the mall, so here are numbers for the former:

Dips 15 13
Chinups 10 7
Pushups 20 16
Inverted Rows 12 11
Hanging Leg Raises 10 10
Back Extensions 17 17

Went to the mall for about an hour. Saw a couple people from school but no girls that were all that hot. Some of the girls that work at Victoria's Secret look hot, but I'm not sure how approaching them would work...

5/6/12

Played a LOT of Xbox today. Was going to get my hair cut today but didn't feel like rushing out of the house before the salon closed so I just stayed in.

Did some stuff in regards to the college scholarship but really not much else. Really chill day. Left my phone in the car while HB Esther texted me...might have been able to hang out with her otherwise...oh well.

That's all for now, peace.