//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
1st, that was ages ago.
2nd, did you read the question he asked? It was stupid because it was so vague. You can't answer a question like that properly. If someone wants help they must ask specific questions as to get specific answers that actually help.
3rd, I'm pretty sure I interpreted it as a "there's this girl I like but we're friends and I don't know what to do and I don't want to ruin our friendship because I'm a little ***** etc etc" type of question. I can't be the only one who is sick of them.
4th, I know you don't really like me because criticized the way you're working out etc and since then everything I've said has been taken personally, but if you have a problem with me PM me. Don't post it in your journal so I can stumble upon it

Relax bro
Nananananananana Batman!
I don't have a problem with you, it just seems that you're mean to people before you're helpful.

I understand the question that kid asked was vague but you could point him in the direction of specific ways to flirt with girls or something. My tone right now is really calm so don't misinterpret this response as angry.

3/30/12

There's nothing really that important that I can remember happening today.

I recall setting up a day to hang out with HB Carla tomorrow after the volleyball tournament.

I also remember taking a trip to the mall. HB Katie, that girl in my Aide class that I mentioned a couple times a while ago, was at the mall and we saw each other and she added me on Facebook.

I also saw one of my old Karate instructors. I'm sure I've mentioned this in my journal before but I took Karate for 7 years and received my black belt at the age of 14, I was also quite good at contact sparring. Anyway I am now taller and heavier than my instructor, he didn't even recognize me when I came up to him.

No girls today, looked around the mall for like a half hour and didn't find ANY hot girls worth approaching.

Came home and went to sleep early for tomorrow's tournament.

3/31/12

This is one you'll want to read.

Alright so I woke up early as hell and drove to school to take the bus to Penn Manor in PA for our volleyball tournament. It was like an hour and a half and it's impossible for me to fall asleep during extended travel, so this was torture.

My performance during the actual games was really crappy compared to my first game of this season. I barely got the chance to hit and my serves often screwed up. On two occasions I ended the game for our team. The first time I was actually in a rage and was on the verge of crying hot tears. Coach sat me out for the rest of that game so we could relax.

I'm pretty sure we won one game and lost like two or three. Very disappointing for myself, but the rest of the team was able to remain pretty upbeat for the most part...I didn't care, I just wanted to go home.

So when I got home I just relaxed and tried to hang out with a few girls since my parents were out for a few hours. Among the girls I texted were HB Caroline, HB Kaitlin, HB Carla, HB Cassidy, HB Alex, and HB Esther. Among those names, only HB Caroline and HB Esther had positive replies. HB Caroline couldn't hang out but HB Esther could, problem is that she had no ride.

Now remember, HB Esther is the Asian girl that asked me to prom. The next bit is important so pay attention.

I went to her house and picked her up and brought her to the quiet park next to our gym. It was nice and dark and alone. She was a bit chatty but I just kissed her right there and we made out for a bit. She was surprised and asked why I was doing this now, and I told her I had always thought she was kinda hot but she just seemed innocent...she laughed at that.

I brought her on top of me on the bench we were sitting at and made out while grabbing her @$$ then starting to kiss her neck. She gets off and we both sit and talk for a little more before we resume. I tell her to stand up and I pin her against a tree, and here's where I pushed my limits. I started to rub her crotch and breasts, and put her hand on my d!ck through my pants. I tried to slide my hand down her pants but she complained that my hands were cold. Then she asked if I wanted to do it, and I said sure, so she asked where.

I didn't care but she preferred to mess around in the car. So we went back to the car in the backseat and we made out some more before she got my belt off and my condom on. I took off my shirt as well as getting her naked (thank GOD I know how to undo a bra). Here I fingered her for a little bit to get her wet, and sucked on her breasts for a bit before she told me to put it in her.

So we f***ed, not sure how long but it was very limited back there and was just an in and out motion until I finished. Kissed for a while after that then started talking some more. Mostly about how our first sex was and how surprised I was that she was nowhere near as innocent as I had thought. Despite the fact that her Asian face and accent were turnoffs her body did a good job at making up for it.

We continued to kiss here and there and talk, I found out that she doesn't realize how many guys think she's hot. She also doesn't want me to get the wrong idea about her and was probing me to see if I was a player. My answers were a bit vague and tried to hide those facts rather than embrace them.

Soon afterwards I drove her home and was relieved that she didn't want a relationship or anything and that this wouldn't be weird during school. She wants to be able to mess around a little bit.

I know how to pick em though...this girl is my friend John's sister, and the girl my other super AFC friend, Kevin, liked for about 2 years. Oh well...she won't tell if I won't tell. I could probably lay her again but the fact that she's Asian isn't much of a turn on for me.

Anyway I dropped her home and went back to my house to chill. Too bad for HB Carla, she missed. Told my parents about the car sex, my Mom gave me a high five again :D

She texted me Goodnight, hopefully she won't turn out clingy.

And alas, my lay count has been raised to 2 and I never expected tonight to go the way that it did.

Lesson to Learn: Push your limits and make the moves. If you can kiss a girl, try to touch her body, if you can touch her body try to get her clothes off, if you can get her clothes off try to f*** her. I had a friend, Nick, from Facebook give me early pickup advice when I was getting started. He said getting girls is like driving a car around a corner...you never know how fast you can take that corner unless you push your limits till you crash. Not the best analogy but the message is a sound one.

Anyway that is all, goodnight everybody.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/2/12

Today was alright, practice was bad but I'll get to that later...

First thing I'd like to note is that apparently HB Esther, the girl I f***ed on Saturday, told some people that I'm her prom date. I had to diffuse that a bit because I'm not sure if I would even go to prom and if I do I don't think it would be with her.

Otherwise there were some French exchange students staying with a couple kids in the French class that I saw today. It's funny trying to talk to them sometimes...also it seems like quite a few of the girls are attractive and it's funny seeing some of these guys try to mack on them, one of them being a guy who quit the volleyball team early because he wants to win in a competition with his friend on who would lose their virginity first...yeah...

Practice was terrible because we spent the entire time serving. This is bad because my serving really sucks lately, along with a couple other kids. So it was just constant disappointment that left me pissed off most of the practice...especially when you see the coach freak out as well.

The thought of quitting has crossed my mind.

Tuesday's practice was equally bad but I don't feel like updating that now. Peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Practice was terrible because we spent the entire time serving. This is bad because my serving really sucks lately, along with a couple other kids. So it was just constant disappointment that left me pissed off most of the practice...especially when you see the coach freak out as well.
Then that's exactly the practice you needed. Work on your serves so you can show off next time.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Then that's exactly the practice you needed. Work on your serves so you can show off next time.
Yeah but the problem is that after practice ends there's nowhere I can go to practice these serves. My gym has a court, but lacks a net. And I don't know anywhere else I could go after practice.

4/3/12

There hasn't been much going on in regards to girls, so I think I'll just talk about volleyball here.

Today's practice was better until the end. Coach was upset about our performance, then my friend DJ does something that gets a few people to laugh and the coach leaves us and tells us to go into the hallway and talk amongst ourselves. We all talk, I say that I hate criticism on my serves when I know what I'm doing wrong, and that I don't know how to make my body correct the mistakes I make yet.

So we came back, dismissed, and that was it.

By the way, HB Dominique and that fat girl Eileen from Facebook have quit texting me, thank god.

Lately I've just been playing Mass Effect in my free time.

4/4/12

Today was a decent school day that ended in a crappy game. Today we were to play A.I., that school with all those hot girls I've mentioned before.

When we got there everything seemed to be going well, I played into my regular rotation during the first set of the game, albeit without serving, but for whatever reason that was it...

Coach put Christian into my position for the last 3 sets, ending in a loss...this is something I didn't understand, and it pissed me off. The day that I was really upset with my serving, coach came and talked to me to tell me that he rewards effort and that I deserve to succeed, since I had been at every single practice while Christian had missed a few to bring up his grades. He's a decent player, about the same as me, and I just don't understand why I didn't get play time I feel I deserved - especially when the last 2 sets were lost with him playing my position.

Another thing that pissed me off was that after we had lost the 3rd set, and stood at 2-1, coach didn't even join us in the huddle before the game, and the team, myself included, took notice and disliked how he made us feel like he had given up on us. He also called a timeout during the next game just to let us talk it out while he sat on the sidelines...

My friend DJ was also told to sit out because he had been displaying a negative attitude. He sat behind our team, and he and the coach had a shouting argument later on. Coach also explained to me not to assume that I will play and that Christian was put in because of the "circumstances" of the game, whatever the f*** that means...

When I got back I seriously thought of skipping the next day's practice. But I will definitely confront the coach about these two occurrences.

So today pissed me off, that's about it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Today's practice was better until the end. Coach was upset about our performance, then my friend DJ does something that gets a few people to laugh and the coach leaves us and tells us to go into the hallway and talk amongst ourselves. We all talk, I say that I hate criticism on my serves when I know what I'm doing wrong, and that I don't know how to make my body correct the mistakes I make yet.

When I got back I seriously thought of skipping the next day's practice. But I will definitely confront the coach about these two occurrences.
You're being arrogant. Stop.

When your coach gives you time to talk to your teammates, thats your opportunity to step up as a leader and buy into your coach's strategy. His ideas are the only chance you have to win as a team, so get people ready to change their form and work hard for every point.

If you ever want to be good, don't skip practice. Skipping a practice is like skipping a workout, its a sure way to fail.

And don't "confront" your coach. Why would you want to build animosity with someone you're going to see so often. COMMUNICATE with him. Assume a personal relationship and be open to him. Words can be harsh, don't offend him, but don't ***** around with it either. Act like a team captain (I don't know if your team has one).

Step up as a leader bro. It's the exact same thing as leading socially.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
You're being arrogant. Stop.

When your coach gives you time to talk to your teammates, thats your opportunity to step up as a leader and buy into your coach's strategy. His ideas are the only chance you have to win as a team, so get people ready to change their form and work hard for every point.

If you ever want to be good, don't skip practice. Skipping a practice is like skipping a workout, its a sure way to fail.

And don't "confront" your coach. Why would you want to build animosity with someone you're going to see so often. COMMUNICATE with him. Assume a personal relationship and be open to him. Words can be harsh, don't offend him, but don't ***** around with it either. Act like a team captain (I don't know if your team has one).

Step up as a leader bro. It's the exact same thing as leading socially.
I do not assume the role of leader here because I am not one of the most skilled players on the team...I am athletic and I get the job done but I'm not THAT good, therefore I don't criticize. I express concerns when they're pressing but when we talk everyone's talking about what they gotta do to get stuff done - personally I find that talk is cheap so I just take it all in and perform the best I can.

I said confront because I was pissed and it sounded better to me than "talk to". My meeting with him today was calm and went well, but yes, I was pissed, and several other teammates along with myself didn't want to go to practice after yesterday.

I am not being arrogant I am being human.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your team is divided and you guys don't like your coach, so you probably won't do well.

Try to recognize that, and make this an opportunity rather than a conflict.

I'm glad your meeting with him went well. Try meeting with him more often, short conversations, when you have a suggestion for a drill, or something you think the team needs. And take it in stride when he doesn't agree and doesn't take your suggestion. He'll notice that you care about the team's success, and maybe he'll play you more next time a clutch situation comes around.

As far as your teammates go, you don't need to criticize, or talk bull**** about what you gotta do to improve. Just go in to practice with positivity every day. Make people happy, try to make people glad to come to practice, and everyone will enjoy the process more.

This situation is challenging for you, but it doesn't need to be. Change your outlook and things will start going your way.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/5/12

Today was actually a pretty boring day, despite the fact that it was the last day of school before spring break. Nobody seems to be doing anything fun and we actually had work to do in class so it was pretty lame.

At practice we all sat down and the coach asked us what HE could do better for this team. I was the first to speak up and mention that several of us disliked how he seemed to abandon us near the end of our loss. He explained that he did what he did because he thought it would be better if we talked about what we were going to do in the next set amongst ourselves, but understood how it might have looked and apologized for it.

Some other things came up but none of them were important. I asked to speak with him about why I wasn't played much during that game and he said that when he made that change and won the set that he wanted to see how well Christian would do. But he also reassured me that I deserve success more than Christian because I am always at practice while he has to worry about his grades, and that hard work will be rewarded. Or something like that.

After that I went home and chilled like I've never chilled before. Oh I also saw HB Sam and a couple of alumni visit school for whatever reason. She still looks pretty good, lost some weight if anything. She started texting me but the conversation didn't last long after she told me that she had a boyfriend.

That's about it.

4/6/12

First day of spring break and I can tell you that I did NOTHING. I chilled out, relaxed, and played Mass Effect 3.

I did join my brother and sister outside for a little bit to play some volleyball and text a few people. Among them were my cousins and couple girls, trying to find parties or hang out with somebody. Nothing became of them, but this was the last time I was going to take a crack at HB Cassidy, and although this is somewhat lengthy, here is the text conversation:

Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: You wanna hang out?
Her: Where
Her: Now?
Me: This park by my gym. I can give you a ride to it if youre close. And whenevers good
Her: No I cant
Me: Then whyd you ask me when and where...
Her: Cause I didnt know you meant now lol
Me: It doesnt have to be now. I said whenever lol. Like later today
Her: Idk
Me: Like 9 tonight
Her: I'll try
Me: I know what that means ;P but ill hit you up
Her: What?
Me: Nothin. I'll hit you up tonight
Her: Ok
Me a few hours later: Alright so are you free in about an hour?
Me again: Hmm?
Me again: Alright well this is the last time i try to hang out with you
Her: sorry I'm doing my hair
Me: Well do you want to come hang out or what?
Her: I have the die in my hair right now
Her: Someone told me your a tool anyway
Me: Well look i like you and im trying to hang out with you. So if you want to hang out tell me when and where, if not then all you gotta do is say so

After that she didn't text back. Disappointing how girls are so bad at committing to one answer or another.

Oh and I forgot to mention that since HB Carla flaked that one weekend that she's been physically ignoring me in the hallways for whatever reason. I can think of two specific occurrences;

1. I was behind her and I called her name, she pretended not to hear me. I was only a few feet away and I practically yelled.

2. I was walking the opposite way down the hall and I saw her look down and away when she saw me and tried to put somebody between her and I.

B****es be crazy. Haven't really done anything on this one scholarship...I think I kinda missed the boat with it. I'm almost done but I just realized I need an official signature...and I won't be seeing anyone official from my school for almost another two weeks. So I might send that one in for the heck of it, but not really expecting anything back.

I believe that is all. I am currently debating on whether or not I want to go to the mall vs going for a jog. Must work out over break, but don't want to strain anything that's already in pain...namely my knees and right shoulder.

That's all sosuave.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: You wanna hang out?
Her: Where
Her: Now?
Me: This park by my gym. I can give you a ride to it if youre close. And whenevers good
Her: No I cant
Me: Then whyd you ask me when and where...
Her: Cause I didnt know you meant now lol
Me: It doesnt have to be now. I said whenever lol. Like later today
Her: Idk
Me: Like 9 tonight
Her: I'll try
Me: I know what that means ;P but ill hit you up
Her: What?
Me: Nothin. I'll hit you up tonight
Her: Ok
Me a few hours later: Alright so are you free in about an hour?
Me again: Hmm?
Me again: Alright well this is the last time i try to hang out with you
Her: sorry I'm doing my hair
Me: Well do you want to come hang out or what?
Her: I have the die in my hair right now
Her: Someone told me your a tool anyway
Me: Well look i like you and im trying to hang out with you. So if you want to hang out tell me when and where, if not then all you gotta do is say so

After that she didn't text back. Disappointing how girls are so bad at committing to one answer or another.
Badly handled. You do know what "I'll try" means, so why'd you even pursue it? The answer was obvious.

Are you friends with this girl at all? It looked like a booty call text, I think that's why she called you a tool.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like that...
They find an excuse to say no, or the just won't respond. Happened to me too! Just don't worry about it. Have fun.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH my man, I should give you props on those guys you wanted us to check out at the PUA forum, Warped Mindless and Stelar are just too ill, thank very much for that heads up, any chance you might know some other direct guys like them? As you know, I'm in to direct game so they kinda help fill in the blank spaces.Peace

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
BPH my man, I should give you props on those guys you wanted us to check out at the PUA forum, Warped Mindless and Stelar are just too ill, thank very much for that heads up, any chance you might know some other direct guys like them? As you know, I'm in to direct game so they kinda help fill in the blank spaces.Peace
SexAddict911 is the best guy on that forum, statistically, with over 800 lays and a journal about his cycle. Read his stuff in the Lounge, he's somewhat direct.

4/7/12-4/10/12

Nothing interesting has really happened these past few days.

Very little worth updating but I will say that I may hang out with HB Caroline later this week. This is the same country girl that I making out with this summer every once in a while. I know he has a boyfriend from her Facebook but she's never mentioned him to me, so I'll see how lucky I can get here.

I also worked out for the first time since volleyball started. Didn't go well; got nauseous and was exhausted midway through the second set. The numbers look something like this, I avoided the pistol squats due to knee pains from volleyball:

Dips 15, 10
Chinups 10, 5
Pushups 20, 15
Inverted Rows 14, 10
Hanging Leg Raises 10
Back Extensions 17

I'm leaving for Tallahassee tomorrow to check out FSU, so goodnight guys. Later I'll update again with why I didn't visit Atlanta for spring break this year. I feel like I owe LearningSlowly an explanation.

Otherwise, goodnight.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so this little update is aimed specifically at LearningSlowly...

I was thinking really hard about whether or not I wanted to come back to Atlanta, because honestly I didn't really like the city. It had congested traffic and I wasn't too crazy about the heavy black population. Jaedon will probably call racism for that comment but I am simply not attracted to black women.

Plus the logistics would have been difficult if I had gotten any opportunity to get laid, because as you said that you don't bring girls back to your place.

I'll probably visit you again when I connect on a flight somewhere but for now I feel like I wanted to stay here and hit on girls at the mall...and you can see how lazy I've been so far in that aspect.

But there's your reason, didn't want to leave you with the wrong impression. By the way your family was awesome and your dogs were fun to play with. So until we meet again, peace.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha its all good, I never asked for an explanation. I did some stuff over the break, but it wouldn't have been very interesting here.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man that texting was terrible. I did one that bad once. You're trying to hard to sell her on meeting up with you. Just assume she want's to, without trying to sound overly casual. Talk to her like you would a friend, not this concise "Direct" bull****. Don't get me wrong, I am very direct, but not to my own detriment. I have honesty as a part of my personality and being open about my intent fits in there and be direct fits into that. It's like you use direct the way people use openers or routines, it always seems manipulative or rehearsed. I can't ever imagine you saying this stuff with anything resembling a smile on. When I text a girl I sometimes grin from ear to ear because I send and receive hilarious stuff.

It's easy to criticise and I no I have a lot of problems on my plate as well, but it's always easier to see other peoples so I point out yours. Just relax man, life is about the journey and this moment. We have nothing else. Smile n ****.

EDIT: Clarifying, you don't actually seem to express much range of emotion to girls. It makes you seem insincere from what I can gather from the last 40 pages of written reactions to you I have read. You're definitely pleasant, yet you seem very phoney.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
Oh man that texting was terrible. I did one that bad once. You're trying to hard to sell her on meeting up with you. Just assume she want's to, without trying to sound overly casual. Talk to her like you would a friend, not this concise "Direct" bull****. Don't get me wrong, I am very direct, but not to my own detriment. I have honesty as a part of my personality and being open about my intent fits in there and be direct fits into that. It's like you use direct the way people use openers or routines, it always seems manipulative or rehearsed. I can't ever imagine you saying this stuff with anything resembling a smile on. When I text a girl I sometimes grin from ear to ear because I send and receive hilarious stuff.

It's easy to criticize and I no I have a lot of problems on my plate as well, but it's always easier to see other peoples so I point out yours. Just relax man, life is about the journey and this moment. We have nothing else. Smile n ****.

EDIT: Clarifying, you don't actually seem to express much range of emotion to girls. It makes you seem insincere from what I can gather from the last 40 pages of written reactions to you I have read. You're definitely pleasant, yet you seem very phoney.
What do you mean when you said that last part?

4/11/12

Alright so today I woke up early and headed over to Tallahassee, FL to visit FSU.

We checked into a little boring motel and went out to see the campus after a quick swim in the pool. At face value it really wasn't all it's cracked up to be. I'll be completely honest; I chose this college because it ranked in the top 50 colleges rated by looks and it had both of my majors, plus I love Florida so I thought I would enjoy this...but I did not.

It seems that school did not have nearly as many hot girls as expected, UNCW had more. Both my mom and I noticed this, as well as the fact that the school is very diverse, in that it has about 27% black population, and that's not something that I really enjoy, especially the women.

We checked out the colossal football stadium and some other places such as the cafeteria and the gym, and it's quite packed at these spots. At the gym there WAS this really sexy blonde with great breasts doing some aerobics...we watched her for a little while. Otherwise I was not impressed. The guys here are quite buff and attractive while the girls are just average, if not a notch above. Very few were sexy.

So after looking around for a little bit we decided to look for dinner. During this time my mom and I met beggars asking for change on 3 occasions; 2 being by the same man. When we got to our restaurant and ordered our chicken, at a placed called "Hip Hop" we found that they had overloaded every aspect of our meal with some kind of unidentifiable seasoning that tasted like bad salt.

After that we got some ice cream and went home, she told me how she didn't feel comfortable here and was surprised that it's this bad (compared to our usual visits to Orlando).

4/12/12

Alright so today was the college tour of FSU. We got some food at the cafeteria and headed to this "ice cream social" the school was having, where they were serving free ice cream. Maybe 200 kids were here, and once again very few hot girls.

We got to the college tour and my mom and I started talking to this mother and her hot daughter named HB Maddy. HB Maddy was attractive but had on a good amount of makeup to cover up her face, so I knew her skin wasn't good. I was looking for IOIs to see if this girl was worth my time, but I didn't see much so I didn't feel like putting in an effort.

The school itself is pretty and has nice weather, but I just didn't like it that much. UNCW was much more accessible and didn't have constant traffic to worry about. The school's biggest source of pride is its football team, and I don't really WATCH sports so I really don't give a s*** about that. Overall I was unpleasantly surprised.

Afterwards we got a small lunch and went to Cold Stone for ice cream. The flight out of Tallahassee was at around 5AM so I went to bed early and waited for the next day.

By the way this place is quite ghetto unfortunately.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only emotion you ever seem to express to girls is "Hey I want to **** you." -Tool. It's like you don't actually have interest in women beyond there bodies and faces. You do a good job being direct and expressing it but that doesn't stop you coming in as insincere because that seems to be all you're expressing and the depth of your personality seems to be "Hey I want to **** you, now sleep with me or I'll never talk to you again. Afterwards I'l never talk to you again."

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
The only emotion you ever seem to express to girls is "Hey I want to **** you." -Tool. It's like you don't actually have interest in women beyond there bodies and faces. You do a good job being direct and expressing it but that doesn't stop you coming in as insincere because that seems to be all you're expressing and the depth of your personality seems to be "Hey I want to **** you, now sleep with me or I'll never talk to you again. Afterwards I'l never talk to you again."
I completely agree, but I don't see a problem. It saves me time, effort, and emotion. That may be a byproduct of my AFC days, they might have given me some misogynism towards women, but thus far it has not been problematic. My mindset will win me few friends, but it is objective and and I strive to make myself happy rather than trying to satisfy others at my own expense.

4/13/12

Alright so today was the travel day back home.

Woke up early as all hell and sat through 2 back-to-back flights before finally getting home around noon.

I was tired and felt lazy so I think this is around the time that I typed up the What I've Learned thread. I spent a few hours just chilling out before I decided to hit up the mall.

The mall itself was pretty dry. I saw my friend Sharif again but spen most of my time cruising around. Keep in mind this was the day that I was supposed to hang out with HB Caroline.

The only hot girls this time were the ones that were out with their boyfriends. There was this group of 3 that was dressed real sexy, but when I got close they weren't that attractive.

I texted one of my Facebook friends, Cale, to offer to walk around the mall with him and meet girls. This guy struck me as a little homo, and he had this platonic girl friend with him. We didn't find anyone to approach, while Cale's AHDH medication started making him dizzy. He and the girl left like 15 minutes after I met them, and went out to get something to eat. I didn't join them, figuring I should spend a little more time here.

Texted HB Caroline a couple times about when we were going to hang out today, but she didn't text back so I didn't pay mind to it.

Drove home then fired up Facebook and Myyearbook to check some notifications. During this time two things happened:

1. I had a conversation with HB Kaitlin. Long story short, she's interested in being my prom date but I told her we need to hang out first, since it's been a while. So we may or may not hang out next weekend.

2. This sexy girl on Myyearbook named HB Kiara seems really DTF, so I number closed her and we mutually agreed to have sex. She lives less than 15 minutes away from me, so it's definitely a possibility.

That's it for today.

4/14/12

I was really horny today...like bad...

And for 2 reasons:

1. It seemed that HB Kiara and I were actually going to hang out. Exchanged some pictures, arranged a meet point, a time, and that I was to bring protection.

2. HB Morganne, not sure how often I've mentioned her on here...but if you know who that is, we were talking dirty the better part of the day after 6PM.

I believed that HB Kiara was going to meet me at the mall around 6:30, so I got in a very short workout before that. I wanted to do something but not get so sore for volleyball practice coming back up, anyway here's the workout, omitting pistol squats again:

Dips 15
Chinups 12
Pushups 20
Inverted Rows 12
Hanging Leg Raises 10
Back Extensions 17

Jogged about a quarter mile home before slowing down due to exhaustion.

So HB Kiara couldn't hang out at 6:30 because her dad wouldn't let her...so I suggested the idea of sneaking out at around 10...at 10 she told me that her sister had snitched on her and she would not be allowed to leave...so I suggested waiting until they had gone to sleep at around 12...and at around 12 I didn't get any reply from her. I assume she went to sleep.

That sucked, I really thought I was going to get laid tonight.

Called OTL Graphics and they're supposed to send me some photographers I can get shot with. Also working on my job application as well as scholarships.

That is all.