Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Book of Shuma Gora

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you were wondering, who Shuma Gora is, it is merely another name that I go by other than Page.

The Book of Shuma Gora is a book that I am writing about Don Juan principles and techniques.

Although it will cover many things already in the Dj Bible, the Book of Shuma Gora will present them in the way that I have come to learn them and how I have effectively used them. While the DJ Bible is more generalized for everyone, the Book of Shuma Gora is totally different, as it has a definite personal slant towards my own experiences.

I have already written the introduction chapter, and I plan to write a chapter each day. The book has 30 chapters so far, so it will take about a month to write. when it is finished, I will upload it and provide a download link.

At any rate, here is the Preface to The Book of Shuma Gora.

Chapter One- Introduction

Greetings to you, my friend. If you are reading this, then you deserve commendation. Indeed, for you, as I have, have felt the inadequacy of what you previously knew about women, and you sought out looking for the answers that you didn’t have. I have these answers for you, and more.

However, I must tell you up front that these answers will change your life forever. They will empower your mind, and once you have learned this material, you can continue learning to become greater still. Even by possessing The Book of Shuma Gora, you have a definite advantage over your fellow man.

Let me explain further. Once you have read this book, you will know the seduction techniques that I myself have learned and mastered, and told to you as I have mastered them, from my own perspectives. There are similar topics already well explained in the original DJ Bible; yet in this case, I am presenting a different way to analyze them, to view their meanings as I have interpreted them myself and to put them to use as I have. These techniques are similar to the ones used by the master seductionists of legend, such as Don Juan de Marco, Giovanni Casanova, Bohomme, and many others.

These men actually knew what many men today can only dream about: that is, the power to get and keep the woman (or women, if you are as ambitious as I am) of their dreams. These days, in our ever disgustingly feminized culture, real men are becoming rarer and rarer. We live in an age of boy bands, watered down soft rock, Oprah, you name it, whatever it is, it brings down the good name of masculinity. Men are actually becoming broken down and submissive in some cases! This never ceases to disturb me, and as a guardian of masculinity, I am ever devoted to stopping the progress of the emasculation of America. One of the ways I do this is to pass on this knowledge to you.

Many people (Nearly all women, even some men) would consider these techniques to be forbidden knowledge. The women will label you as deceitful, a player, and totally untrustworthy. The men will tell you something along the lines of that there is no way an intellectually mature woman would fall for this, etc.

But I ask these people, these doubters and haters, “where, oh where, are your flocks of women? I have mine, but you seem to have misplaced yours. Oh, you say you never had one? And you claim my techniques as dishonorable, even if they beat the living hell out of yours? Whatever.”

In all actuality, these men that are skeptical of these set of rules are the ones that need them the most. They are caught in a lie, and are totally blind and oblivious to it.

And so, my friend, to begin your journey of enlightenment, I will discuss how women think in the next chapter.

Reaction score
Feel free to e-mail it to me (or notify me by e-mail) once it is completed, I am intrigued.

ingelbert_humperdink@hotmail.com

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds interesting.

I won't give my email address but will rather wait for the aforementioned download link

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book is progressing nicely... I have chapter 2 about 1/3 done after an hour or so of typing.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks interesting. Feel free to email it or the link to my spam repository:

fralb@hotmail.com

Please include "The Book of Shuma Gora" or some other identifier in the subject line ("Page from Don Juan's Book", etc.), so it doen't get bulk-deleted.

Italiano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you basing your information on? Strictly this site? or other resources

------------------
@~~~~~~

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting...
One of the reasons I come to this site.. meet such interesting people.
I would definately like to read your book if you dont mind

Though I never read books, i rather learn on my own personal life experince than reading somones book. Well i guess I wont hurt to read a fello DJ's book.

------------------
Realize that the world is just a stage, and u ll see how easy everything is.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Italiano:
What are you basing your information on? Strictly this site? or other resources

I'm basing this information on what I have learned here, yet I am presenting it as I have come to understand it and I also go into how i made each technique work for me.

I'm basically writing this with me serving as narrator throughout, and the book is essentially composed of my own insights and lectures about topics already mentioned in depth in the DJ Bible. (such as my take on closing, how to remain confident, how to tell which women are good candidates for closing, etc.)

On a side note, I thought of writing the book when I recently read a piece of Star wars fan fiction where a Jedi master would place his own teachings and insights into a device called a holocron, where it could be later retrieved by others. The holocron would then present the information as though the jedi himself was teaching it, even if the jedi that made the holocron was long dead. After I heard about this, I figured "If a master jedi could record his personal ideas and knowledge in the Star Wars equivilent of a book, then why can't I record what I have learned as a DJ in a similar fashion?"

Obviously, I am technically unable to create a holocron (which is a cube-shaped holographic information repository device) but I can write a book on the subject. Therefore, I am writing my experiences and teachings down into the Book of Shuma Gora.

Other DJs can and should do the same thing I'm doing, b/c I'm willing to bet money that everyone else here knows something important that they themselves have learned. Obviously, these personal insights are not to be found in the generalized DJ Bible, so the only way others can learn everyone else's personal insights is if everyone publishes what they have learned for the common good.

(I'm going to put this response into the Book of Shuma Gora, b/c it fully explains why I chose to write the book in the first place.)

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice use of patterns in chapter one.

not sure if you purposely set it up like so..

( ofcourse you did )

------------------
-try this

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This book is very important regardin the mistakes we guys do . i took a glimpse of chapter 3 or 4 i dun remember about how u return back from Afciness after a major failure in somethin important to u . i really enjoyed it though it's kinda long . U should try to simplify it Page .

Good Work Man . Count me in at evergloreix@hotmail.com

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page:

I am technically unable to create a holocron
Ha ha....young jedi, you have much to learn.

Err, moving along now
.....sounds interesting. Keep us updated.

- Raoul

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raoul:
Ha ha....young jedi, you have much to learn.

Err, moving along now
.....sounds interesting. Keep us updated.

- Raoul

Glad you like what I've done so far. What with college and all, it's been a week since i've had time to write anything, though. Hopefully I'll have time to get something done this weekend.

BTW, I'm a sith lord, not a jedi

Jungle Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks like your book is going to take longer then you thought...and I more than likely won't remember where your post is...so drop me a line when you're finished and let me know... sketchyCAdude@hotmail.com

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. please send me a copy.
lordclem@yahoo.com

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
me too please mate. Lozzbur@aol.com

A. I. Kuprin

Don Juan
Reaction score