Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*** The best diss youve given to an angry biatch ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we've all been through it.

The yelling and screaming and attitude of an angry biatch.

What have you guys said thats juss shut them up.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did not pay attention and lived/living my life well.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl asks me to buy her a drink.

I say "What do I get out of it?"
her "I dunno"
me "well, paying for sexual favours is prostitution and I'm not having it."

Girl asks me to buy drink
me : No... you should be buying me the drink.

Girl asks me to buy a drink
and bring her back a glass of milk.

Girls asking to be bought a drink is a pet peeve of mine.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so pimp, yeah buying a girl a drink is comparable to prostitution and it sucks. I was at a strip club one time, and the disc jockey announces, "It is now time guys, where you can go to the bar and buy all the girls drinks!" I was thinking, "**** that. That's fvcking retarded. Wow, I get to buy a filthy stripper a drink. My life is complete." (hence the sarcasm) Needless to say, that place was full of AFCs who went and bought girls some drinks.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was walking in the hallways at lunch with my buddie, just talking and then stupid ugly girl who i cant even call a slut because shes too fat and ugly to be fuked. walked passed us and shes the type of a girl who has a big ego thinking shes the hot sh1t, she will talk loud if shes in a crowd to get attention. so yeh as we walked passed each other, she had a cup of french villina and i guess there was just enough for one sip before the cup went empty and she flickered the cup on the back of my 150 dollar turtle neck sweater for no reason. i didnt even make a single eye contact at her cuz i was talkin to my friend.. so i stoped and turned around i was like wtf? because i was confused on what happend.. she just laughed and kept walking.. so im like ***** say sorry, she didnt say nothing. im like u fuking b1tch, appolize right nOW!.. she said sorry but wasnt faced me cuz she didnt mean it.. so i followed her and demanded it one more time.. she didnt say nothing.. so i put my arms on her shoulders and turned her around and i swear my face was like 5 inches away from her face and i just spat right in her face! then i walked away without looking back.. she was like ew wtf.. i just smiled and kept walking to the washroom to clean myself up.. 10 min later she follows me with her "possy" of girls and just talkin **** cuz thats all she can do. shes like imma kick yo ass. im like "oh yea well good luck here want me to write down u my number and name? maybe that will help" and i kinda lended my hand out and did the motion with my hands as i was writing something down on a paper with a pen.. she got more mad and kept talkin more ****, i just walked away

u gotta stand up for yourself

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the best diss could sometimes be silence.

actual example:
this chick was screaming at me (long story) and just telling me off like no other. i turned around and saw a random chick and decided to cold approach her on the spot, right in front of her.

she called me back 2 days later and said she was over-reacting and shes sorry. i said "ok" and didnt say anything else. there was an awkward silence for about 5-10 seconds, and she says "soooo?". i respond "so what.......listen i got to go. if i change my mind, ill call you tomorrow anytime between 6 to 11pm." i didnt want her, so i didnt call. she sends a txt the day after, i dont respond, and she finally got the message after that and stopped bugging me.

moral of the story:
if a chick is treating you bad + is wasting your time, she is NOT worth your time. just leave.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
soo true, it could be used a big diss. or could be used as disacpline in a relationship.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party couple months ago, went in with a couple of my boys. Didn't really know too many heads, but I noticed this one fat chick who apparently had something against me... I heard she was digging me through one of her girl friends, but I just laughed when I heard it. She must've been hurt by that.

Anyways, chick was giving me the gas face... acting like I'm supposed to give a damn about her toxic azz attitude. Chick is all lookin at me and just talkin to her friends and just laughing, I knew she was trying to get my attention.

So me, being the gentleman I was, turned to her, and said hella loud with a big azz grin, "Hey chubby, what you drinkin tonight?" LOL... shoulda seen the look this broad face.

SHUT...DOOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNN.

Game Over.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bich was whining to me about dying my hair...

girl: why did u dye ur hair it looks so gay
me: WHY WERE YOU BORN!

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
we've all been through it.

The yelling and screaming and attitude of an angry biatch.

What have you guys said thats juss shut them up.
Agree with them. The can't give you attitude if you don't fight them.

A girl at work told me today that I was "a real ****head". I said "sure am babe" (not being C&F at all) and kept on walking.

Whenever she's being a ***** speak to her in a tone that implies that you don't care.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just rememebered the best burn ever... it wasn't me tho.

I'm sitting on this couch at the bar talking to a couple buddies when these two fugly girls sit right next to one of my buddies... he turns, looks them with a straight fvcking face "Roll out" with the hand gesture to match.

The girl stunned says 'What?'

He turns back to them, 'You heard me... ROLL OUT!! Like get out of here." still straight faced and all... I couldn't stop laughing as the girls picked themselves up and walked away wondering wtf just happened.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Girl asks me to buy her a drink.

I say "What do I get out of it?"
her "I dunno"
me "well, paying for sexual favours is prostitution and I'm not having it."
Lol...

Will you buy me a drink?
Are you a cheap wh0re?
NO!
Then no...

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at the club a while back with a bunch of friends and one of my friends is hitting on some fine chick.

Not being racist or anything but the girl was jewish and it seems that jewish girls can only date jewish guys...or atleast she was that type of girl.

Anyways theyre at the bar and she asks my friend where hes from and what religon he is. My friend replys persian&muslim.

So she replys "O sorry...i gotta go, thanks for the waste of time" and walks away leaving her drink on the bar counter.

So my friend goes up to her, grabs her wrists turns it and says outloud "Number 41793, youve left your drink on the counter"

smeckle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at work one day and my swing manager (the scourge of the Earth) was yelling at me.

She really had no reason to be, except that food was coming out slowly. But, that would be the cooks' collective fault. Not mine.

She started telling me what a worthless employee I was. She finished and I just looked at her... raised an eyebrow...

"If I really wanted to hear your s hit, I'd buy a ticket."

I grabbed my food and left.

Dapper

Banned
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:

moral of the story:
if a chick is treating you bad + is wasting your time, she is NOT worth your time. just leave.
That's what I'm talkin' about. Just say nothin. But, don't forget THE LOOK :nono: Gots to let them know they wrong with THE LOOK :nono: Even a crazy bit*h takes a second breath with THE LOOK :nono: Its deep within um - they know they about to lose someum.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
bich was whining to me about dying my hair...

me: WHY WERE YOU BORN!
here ill make it even BETTER.

me: WHY WERE YOU BORN!......oh wait you were an "accident", im sooo sorrryy.

hahaha that cracks me up. :crackup:

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*I was standing in line at the school cafe, had my school bag by my feet as I waited, and I left for a second to grab a drink before I picked up my food*

Girl: Oh my god, you jerk! I almost tripped over your bag and hurt myself!
ADDMAN: Good.