Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha FEMALE and it's comparisons....

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raw- You are young and naive.

From Dictionary.com:

al·pha

adj.

1. Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex. Used of social animals: the alpha female of the wolf pack.
2. Chemistry. Closest to the functional group of atoms in an organic molecule.
3. Alphabetical.

In any social situation you will find alphas and betas.
With the AFC Phenomenon in full force, we are seeing dominant female alphas and submissive beta men in relationships, business and politics. I'm not happy about this but we can't ignore the fact that they exist.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham

From Dictionary.com:

al·pha

adj.

1. Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex. Used of social animals: the alpha female of the wolf pack.
3. Alphabetical.

With the AFC Phenomenon in full force, we are seeing dominant female alphas and submissive beta men in relationships, business and politics. I'm not happy about this but we can't ignore the fact that they exist.
Don't confuse alpha females with feminists. Alphas are born, feminists are created. Feminists are actually very weak women. Alpha females are not.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham

From Dictionary.com:

al·pha

adj.

3. Alphabetical.

Alpha being first/best
in a given group there is only ONE alpha. think about it, son.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hitop
yawn....another tale of a Tubneetha who thinks shes all that. And you're saying she's thick too!

Read more posts here brotha.
????
lol wtf are u saying ?:)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys have lost track of why I started this post ......

oh and wyldfire the girl who i was talking about does not drink..

let me explain once agian!!!!

Let's forget about the names Alpha and beta for a minute and focus more on the mental strength's of each sex....The right man we call the alpha male has the ability to attract about 95% of women despite her curtain taste of man...he is the universal all around damn near perfect man...smart with personality and funny kind of like WILL Smith in HITCH the movie....

Then you have the women who at any particular time of day can attract any guy she wants despite his taste...she might be latin and still make the all- american white guy crazy!!!....J.Lo comes to mind on this one.... Then you have people who have the attittude of an Alpha and they then can pull i say 85% of the people the only thing there lacking are the natural incredbile looks....What I'm saying is for all these guys who think only a male can be alpha is wrong your DEAD wrong...there are women out there who can turn even the Alpha male out and have him on HIS knees thus making HER the Alpha Female... and Vice-versa on situations.... Now what I was saying is that alot of us Guys can study the Alpha Female and what she tends to do to you!!! Because these two Alpha Female and Alpha Male have many comparisons you can study Her characteristics and practice them yourself on women to make YOU a better romantic person And vice versa for women....

now you guys can continue:D but that is what i was trying to say,if any of you have any objections feel free to discuss you all have great opinions.. :rock:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
I fell for a Alpha Female....

I swear she had GAME

She got me to like her and she wasn't that hot

A.persistant
B.Confident(walk and talk)
C.Sexy and flirtatious

will get many of us guys...

But all i'm saying is there is a huge Comparison between alpha males and alpha females...as much as it is the look i think its 70% mentality...30% look....

but all Alphas have the ABC's in common...

wtf?
You just described all the manly traits a true don juan should have. Now you're falling for a girl using all the techniques that are meant for guys?:confused:

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
EXACTLY!!!!!!

Alpha Females are not as different as a DON JUAN

that's the point i was trying to get across....
IT JUST SEEMS SO WEIRD THOUGH, B/C IT WAS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE I OBSERVED BETWEEN MALES/FEMALES.

GIRLS ARE MORE LOOKING FOR PERSONALITY WHEREAS GUYS ARE SEARCHING MORE FOR LOOKS. NOW THAT THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE, IT SEEMS A BIT UNNATURAL.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
IT JUST SEEMS SO WEIRD THOUGH, B/C IT WAS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE I OBSERVED BETWEEN MALES/FEMALES.

GIRLS ARE MORE LOOKING FOR PERSONALITY WHEREAS GUYS ARE SEARCHING MORE FOR LOOKS. NOW THAT THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE, IT SEEMS A BIT UNNATURAL.
it is dont fall for it !:down:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is dumb..I guess that's why Wylfire seemed to like it.. Seduction game is easy for women. All they have to realize is many guys will want them for a lay so she just has to imply she's eager, then take it away with a vague rejection, wash, rinse, repeat. It's just psychological manipulation playing on the guys ego. It's just a form of push/pull 101. Gaming is a lot more complicated for males and all you can take from this is push/pull, 101 is a tactic guys can use as well. Wyldfire is an alpha female and so was her man because he scared people? hahahaha

P.S. I want to add that all the girl is doing is getting the guy at hook point and into chase mode while she keeps pulling the carrot away so to speak. All females can and will do this to guys. The female doesn't even have to be "alpha". Why do you think there so many guys with oneitis. It's harder to get a girl to go into chase mode, because they're not expected to chase and don't have to as another guy will be pursuing her around the next corner. Just because you're player friend fell into her trap, doesn't make her alpha. She sounds like a loud mouth, fat manipulative b*tch to me.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
This thread is dumb..I guess that's why Wylfire seemed to like it.. Seduction game is easy for women. All they have to realize is many guys will want them for a lay so she just has to imply she's eager, then take it away with a vague rejection, wash, rinse, repeat. It's just psychological manipulation playing on the guys ego. It's just a form of push/pull 101. Gaming is a lot more complicated for males and all you can take from this is push/pull, 101 is a tactic guys can use as well. Wyldfire is an alpha female and so was her man because he scared people? hahahaha

P.S. I want to add that all the girl is doing is getting the guy at hook point and into chase mode while she keeps pulling the carrot away so to speak. All females can and will do this to guys. The female doesn't even have to be "alpha". Why do you think there so many guys with oneitis. It's harder to get a girl to go into chase mode, because they're not expected to chase and don't have to as another guy will be pursuing her around the next corner. Just because you're player friend fell into her trap, doesn't make her alpha. She sounds like a loud mouth, fat manipulative b*tch to me.
thank you.

Last edited:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. She sounds like a loud mouth, fat manipulative b*tch to me.
lolz funny sh*t!!! she kinda was

but you know what we all have our own opinions through all these pagesof discussion i just tried to show the comparisons of many women and men who share the same characteristics and get hot people to fall for them...if you thinks it's dumb so be it....

some disagree some agree 100% it's all how you recieve the information i'm through with this discussion....peace all

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean your original post was dumb, just all the characterizations and mischaracterizations of alpha females in this thread was..

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Badnannaz would the girl you just described in your first post be in the kinda cute, tomboy type girl category? Just curious.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wyldfire is an alpha female and so was her man because he scared people? hahahaha

Alphas are the most dominant of their sex...they are the ones others wish to be like and admire...and fear...all at once.

I think anyone who is familiar with me on here would have to agree that I have a very dominant personality. I don't try to...I just do. People constantly attempt to imitate me in my personal life, and some do here. I'm frequently told that I am admired and looked up to and almost every man who has met me has told me that I am very intimidating...but not in a bad way.

My fiance didn't set out to intimidate people (neither do I)...that's just how things went for him and still go for me. He never went around bullying people...he just commanded respect anywhere he went. If anyone challenged him, though...they learned very quickly to never do that again.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw this Alpha Man and Alpha Woman bull. Look at history, men and women have proven to be great leaders and greats minds. The majority of rulerships in the "alpha" domain has been male, but not an all out dominace. So the Word Alpha should not be a term just for males, but for a species.

Alpha People.
Alpha Person.
or just Alpha.

regardless of sex.

(Margert Thacher! (good old maggy) now she was all ALPHA.
Just have a look at the German Elections, guess who's likey gonna be the next head of government....a woman).

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Alphas are the most dominant of their sex...they are the ones others wish to be like and admire...and fear...all at once.

I think anyone who is familiar with me on here would have to agree that I have a very dominant personality. I don't try to...I just do. People constantly attempt to imitate me in my personal life, and some do here. I'm frequently told that I am admired and looked up to and almost every man who has met me has told me that I am very intimidating...but not in a bad way.

My fiance didn't set out to intimidate people (neither do I)...that's just how things went for him and still go for me. He never went around bullying people...he just commanded respect anywhere he went. If anyone challenged him, though...they learned very quickly to never do that again.
I'd love to meet you, just to see this "alpha woman" phenomenon;