The Alpha FEMALE and it's comparisons....

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, another alpha debate... :rolleyes:

If women couldn't be alpha and dominate men, where did all the AFCs come from?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women can be alpha. Alpha- Someone who is dominant in his or her own sex. In plain English A female can only be dominanting over a male if the male allows it. Most women don't want a male to act "beta". Males are supposed to be the alpha and women are supposed to be the beta. Think about it like this, 1 million or so years ago, when the human was first created, we were all cavemen and women. It was the mans role to direct, protect, and provide and it was the womans role to help direct, recieve what was provided to make it better, and support her man. Not much has changed, most women are wired to a male who acts strong. A beta male can't do any of those things expect provide. Similarly, an alpha female can't do any of those things expect support, and maybe recieve things. That's why Alpha males look for beta females and visa-versa and Alpha females look for "nice-guys" or beta males. So the truth is revealed, some women want to take on the role of "leader" of the family and to dominate her man. That's exactly why an alpha male and an alpha female could not work: each wants to dominate, but there can only be one dominate.

Good luck arguing :down:

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I hate the term Alpha. Why? Because the usage of the term for men originated off of the internet. Those who spend less time on the internet and more time going out do NOT use this term. "But the book... 'How To Be an Alpha Male'" It's target and advertised more to those who use the internet. "But... But... I'm Alpha, damn it!" okay, you're Alpha. Dude, women laugh at the term. Until I realized how seriously some men take the term, I even laughed at the term. The term in itself shows weakness, fake, and "trys too hard".

Secondly, with "screw Alpha" out of the way... There are women that are superior to men. There are women that have more game than you'll ever know. Because those women played you AND your game AND you never even knew!!! You take a lot of pride in that HB10 don't you? But she's telling all her friends that she played your ass.

There are women out there that can out play us. And there ARE average looking women that DO play men. Even us. She can walk into any club and get any man she wants including us. IF she wants us.

I know, I'm speaking against my brothers. I'm speaking against everything they ever learned about women. I'm sorry. But the bright side is, this is where the choosing is mutual. You go on thinking you choose her and she goes on thinking she chose you. You both go on believing you played each other. But really it was a mutual thing. How cute.

And you can't tell me that you've never found yourself attracted to a woman that isn't an HB10. Guess what? She was superior to you and you never even knew it. You think that attraction was a fluke? Heh, she had you right where she wanted you.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your claims are kind of valid. Alpha isn't a term that was formed on the internet. In the dictionary, Alpha means to be high ranking and dominant with in your same sex. Alpha doesn't mean to be dominant over the opposite sex. Intially, most men are more dominant than women (fact). On the other hand, you have some women that are more dominant than men (fact). Dominance isn't and shouldn't be measured by attraction. Yeah, most guys go nuts over a good looking woman and ACT inferior, basically kissing her sweet a$$ because he doesn't want to lose her. But, that doesn't have anything to do with a woman being more "alpha" than a male. Sure, some women use beauty as a way to control a men. But women like that are players and not alphas. An alpha woman takes charge, makes decisions, and is strictly independent. Same thing goes for men, just because a man is good-looking and tries to control women with his looks, doesn't make him an alpha male, it makes him a player. In general, men have more "alpha" qualities in them than women. But, there are definetly some women who act more "alpha" than men.

Players are not alphas.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dictionary is rarely an accurate source for complex words like alpha, the dictionary does a bad job of describing anything other than verbs.