Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting game

Glassguy

Reaction score
My keys to texting (in order):

1.) Keep it as light and fun as possible.

2.) Make sure that she is doing the majority of initiation.

3.) I try to mirror her texting pattern. If she responds back quickly, I will also to an extent. I always throw a break in here and there before I respond back. Even if I'm not busy it appears as if I am. Some women respond slow on purpose. I try to take just a little longer than her to respond. If they take 1 hour, I'll take 2. It's amazing how they will improve their response time when that happens. If I'm at the gym, I'll throw in a "gotta get these muscles bulging at the gym. I'll hit you up later". Then I wait 2 hours to message back. They will see that I'm focused on other things besides chicks.

Just my perspective. My text game isn't bad, it's just my weak spot.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best text game is to not do it. Make the date and get off the phone.

If she initiates, general rules to follow:

-Text the same amount of words or less than her.
-Don't respond right away too frequently
-Lead the conversation towards asking for the next date

Rinse, repeat, etc.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texts me a little on Saturday and also Sunday. Interest level was extremely high when we left each other late Friday night and seemed to be all weekend. This morning she texts me and I say:

Me: Which evening are you free this coming weekend?
Her: Sorry, I have plans all weekend. Prior commitments and family coming in town
Me: How about the 6th Tuesday of June? ;)
Her: Lol

I just left it at that. She didnt counter with another time, didnt say "how about an evening this week", nothing. I also think its a good place to see if she picks up the convo again to gauge her IL.

Thoughts?
Next.

She has low interest. Delete her number. If she doesn't counter-offer, you're done. She may re-initiate in a few days. Until then, hustle other women.

I would not have answered her text when she said the weekend was booked. Wait another week to ask her out next time. She would probably initiate a counter-offer in a day or two.

Last edited:

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that my face to face game is strong. My text game can be a little weak at times just because I can't see the body language or know the person's personality enough to know for sure how to come across.

I met this particular chick Friday night. It was set up by a friend of mine and we were supposed to meet her and her husband and 2 other couples for drinks. No problem. The day of, the couple that I know had to cancel. That left me meeting up this particular blind date and 2 other couples that were all total strangers. Anyhow, I met up, we all had a good time, the blind date and I were the last 2 standing and went to another place for more drinks. Kiss closed, gave her the "text me to let me know you made it home safely....yada yada". She kept saying "you have my number, lets do it again" before we left Friday night.

She texts me a little on Saturday and also Sunday. Interest level was extremely high when we left each other late Friday night and seemed to be all weekend. This morning she texts me and I say:

Me: Which evening are you free this coming weekend?
Her: Sorry, I have plans all weekend. Prior commitments and family coming in town
Me: How about the 6th Tuesday of June? ;)
Her: Lol

I just left it at that. She didnt counter with another time, didnt say "how about an evening this week", nothing. I also think its a good place to see if she picks up the convo again to gauge her IL.

Thoughts?
So let me get this straight (and excuse me for being a bit too blunt here). If Ryan Gosling texted her phone and said "Which evening are you free this coming weekend?" Do you think she would have said "Sorry, I have plans all weekend..."? Obviously not. She'd cancel her best friend's wedding for that. So right now, you're dealing with some low interest level and a shyt test.

My sense here is that you dropped the ball by not sleeping with her on the first date. The fact that you and her ended up together after those other couples bolted, at a different bar no less, makes me think you could have convinced her to have "one more drink" at your place.

By the way, don't feel bad, because personally, I've made this mistake scores of times (very recently actually). It's frustrating. But fretting doesn't do us much good.

I loved your "6th Tuesday of June". I would send this girl a random "good morning" text next week. And i wouldn't try to set up a date. Just keep in contact and wait for an opportunity.

Happy plate spinning!

Glassguy

Reaction score
So let me get this straight (and excuse me for being a bit too blunt here). If Ryan Gosling texted her phone and said "Which evening are you free this coming weekend?" Do you think she would have said "Sorry, I have plans all weekend..."? Obviously not. She'd cancel her best friend's wedding for that. So right now, you're dealing with some low interest level and a shyt test.

My sense here is that you dropped the ball by not sleeping with her on the first date. The fact that you and her ended up together after those other couples bolted, at a different bar no less, makes me think you could have convinced her to have "one more drink" at your place.

By the way, don't feel bad, because personally, I've made this mistake scores of times (very recently actually). It's frustrating. But fretting doesn't do us much good.

I loved your "6th Tuesday of June". I would send this girl a random "good morning" text next week. And i wouldn't try to set up a date. Just keep in contact and wait for an opportunity.

Happy plate spinning!
This particular chick lives 50 minutes from me, so there was no going back to my place for another drink at that point.

My gut tells me what happened once she stalked my fb page, her interest dropped and that is that. I am done with it, and have dates for tonight and Saturday night with 2 very attractive women. I am very laid back and chill and these things dont really bother me because I know when one door shuts a bigger door normally opens, and I always have several options.

With this particular chick in question, we were both parked very close to each other in a parking garage the night of our date. We made out for a while once back to our vehicles and looking back I should have tried a few times to escalate that to fvcking her in my truck.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Oh well, I will get laid by one of the new two this weekend.

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular chick lives 50 minutes from me, so there was no going back to my place for another drink at that point.

My gut tells me what happened once she stalked my fb page, her interest dropped and that is that. I am done with it, and have dates for tonight and Saturday night with 2 very attractive women. I am very laid back and chill and these things dont really bother me because I know when one door shuts a bigger door normally opens, and I always have several options.

With this particular chick in question, we were both parked very close to each other in a parking garage the night of our date. We made out for a while once back to our vehicles and looking back I should have tried a few times to escalate that to fvcking her in my truck.

Hindsight is always 20/20. Oh well, I will get laid by one of the new two this weekend.
Glassguy,

Love that you got multiple plates spinning. And glad you seem to agree that you failed to strike when the iron was hot. (And trust me bro, I know how painful this realization is from personal experience.)

Two things: Why do you think she was turned off by your Facebook page? What is wrong with it? This is a good reason NOT to have Facebook. Personal, I stick to Twitter instead--less drama and stalking and BS (share or you're going to Hell BS).

Secondly: Why delete her number? What do you gain? If you stay in contact in some way, shape or form, you may eventually get a bang out of this. How hard is it to send a text message once a week or so? Keep yourself in the game. This "no contact" stuff is only important for people who are getting over LONG term relationships because they need to move on.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong and giving bad advice.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glassguy,

Love that you got multiple plates spinning. And glad you seem to agree that you failed to strike when the iron was hot. (And trust me bro, I know how painful this realization is from personal experience.)

Two things: Why do you think she was turned off by your Facebook page? What is wrong with it? This is a good reason NOT to have Facebook. Personal, I stick to Twitter instead--less drama and stalking and BS (share or you're going to Hell BS).

Secondly: Why delete her number? What do you gain? If you stay in contact in some way, shape or form, you may eventually get a bang out of this. How hard is it to send a text message once a week or so? Keep yourself in the game. This "no contact" stuff is only important for people who are getting over LONG term relationships because they need to move on.

Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong and giving bad advice.
#1- I never said anything about deleting her number. Never did, dont plan on it. I have lots of chicks in my contacts that seem to re-emerge after months.

#2- She was never married no kids. I am divorced with a daughter. She said it wasnt an issue while we were out drinking and having a good time. She creeped my fb page Sunday and it was a different demeanor with her after that.

No worries. My daughter is my daughter, chicks are chicks. I'll keep being a good dad and also spin plates ;)

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1- I never said anything about deleting her number. Never did, dont plan on it. I have lots of chicks in my contacts that seem to re-emerge after months.

#2- She was never married no kids. I am divorced with a daughter. She said it wasnt an issue while we were out drinking and having a good time. She creeped my fb page Sunday and it was a different demeanor with her after that.

No worries. My daughter is my daughter, chicks are chicks. I'll keep being a good dad and also spin plates ;)
1)Good point. I just meant that you should try and contact her in the future again because you're not worse for wear by doing so. I know a lot of dudes on here gonna disagree, and that's fine, different perspectives.

2) See why I hate Facebook? It's such a hindrance.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Women will not drop you for not trying to rape tthem on the first date. This is horrible advice. Keep your hands to yourself unless she initiates.