Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting game

Glassguy

Reaction score
I will say that my face to face game is strong. My text game can be a little weak at times just because I can't see the body language or know the person's personality enough to know for sure how to come across.

I met this particular chick Friday night. It was set up by a friend of mine and we were supposed to meet her and her husband and 2 other couples for drinks. No problem. The day of, the couple that I know had to cancel. That left me meeting up this particular blind date and 2 other couples that were all total strangers. Anyhow, I met up, we all had a good time, the blind date and I were the last 2 standing and went to another place for more drinks. Kiss closed, gave her the "text me to let me know you made it home safely....yada yada". She kept saying "you have my number, lets do it again" before we left Friday night.

She texts me a little on Saturday and also Sunday. Interest level was extremely high when we left each other late Friday night and seemed to be all weekend. This morning she texts me and I say:

Me: Which evening are you free this coming weekend?
Her: Sorry, I have plans all weekend. Prior commitments and family coming in town
Me: How about the 6th Tuesday of June? ;)
Her: Lol

I just left it at that. She didnt counter with another time, didnt say "how about an evening this week", nothing. I also think its a good place to see if she picks up the convo again to gauge her IL.

Thoughts?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felt like maybe you should have said... "what's your schedule like this week?" and then texted with "I really want to try XXX" with some place you want to try.

Sometimes when women are busy and it will be a while till I can get with them, I may throw out a... "Have fun. Let me know when your schedule frees up" or something like that

Also, maybe trying to setup another date too quickly since you just saw her Friday and you are setting up a date almost a week in advance.

My text game sucks too though, sooo.... maytbe not the best for advice

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm 11 years older than her (she's 28) and I have a daughter and she has no kids, never married, etc. Maybe she's thought of those things and her IL dropped who knows. She will either get back to me when her schedule opens up or not. I'll keep spinning plates lol.

I personally think if their IL is sky high it really doesn't matter what you text back.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 11 years older than her (she's 28) and I have a daughter and she has no kids, never married, etc. Maybe she's thought of those things and her IL dropped who knows. She will either get back to me when her schedule opens up or not. I'll keep spinning plates lol.

I personally think if their IL is sky high it really doesn't matter what you text back.
The underlined. If you are insecure or paranoid with every little thing you send through text you're either going to get everything nit picked by asking for different dudes advice or countless things you could have said etc. or you're going to worry about shyt that won't matter later on down the line that you'll probably forget you even sent. Anything and everything can be taken in the "wrong" way by someone through text. Don't worry about it. If things get misconstrued? Just CALL and talk to the chick.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gotcha. Text me when your schedule frees up and we'll schedule something then."

Nothing wrong with your texts, except your last one leaves you both hanging. Yes, she could have countered, but she didn't.

IF she doesn't reach out, call her in 2-3 weeks and re-engage.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Standard cookie-cutter response when a girl tells you that she's busy:

"BORING ;)"

I'd leave it now if I were you, until next week minimum.

If she messages you in the mean time, give her just a little. You don't waste much time on useless women, only enough to keep them in your orbit for when they are useful.
What is the usual result from that?

Glassguy

Reaction score
The BORING response is good. Especially if that's the last text she gets for a long while. It devalues her.

My text game with the most chicks has always been mediocre. That's why I have very limited texting and try to set up the first round of drinks asap. It's good to know the weaknesses so we can keep improving them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I really don't text that much. I can learn a lot more from here vocal tones then text on a screen. But if I asked a chick out and she did not counter, then my response would be to just say another time.... then I would not reach out again until it strikes my fancy to try again. But depending on how she responds on the phone reading her voice, I might try again the next week.... but text.... I don't know man, it's just too hard to figure out what is going on.

But the default is and always should be, WOMEN DO NOT CONFUSE MEN THEY LIKE. If you are confused, then it's always safe to assume you have low interest.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well... I really don't text that much. I can learn a lot more from here vocal tones then text on a screen. But if I asked a chick out and she did not counter, then my response would be to just say another time.... then I would not reach out again until it strikes my fancy to try again. But depending on how she responds on the phone reading her voice, I might try again the next week.... but text.... I don't know man, it's just too hard to figure out what is going on.

But the default is and always should be, WOMEN DO NOT CONFUSE MEN THEY LIKE. If you are confused, then it's always safe to assume you have low interest.
Very true. That's why I only text when necessary and I do not initiate many texts with chicks at all. I am more of an old school phone call or face to face guy. Body language always tells me more than words, especially words on a screen.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well something definitely happened from when she sent me a fb friend request last weekend until now. I shouldn't have accepted it but I did, and I have a feeling why her interest level dropped. She messaged me last night after I went radio silent on Sunday.

Her: I had a great time with you but I'm not sure this would work between us. You were a lot of fun and I was looking forward to hanging out again but I'm just not sure it would work.

Me: I agree 100%. Take care and good luck

Her: You too. It was great meeting you.

I didn't reply after that. I broke one of my own rules of not adding chicks on fb when I first start talking to them. I'd rather be a mystery and make meet ups the only way they can get to know me, as well as helping be scarce.

Lesson learned, still spinning other plates lol.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a lesson too: I have less than a 5% turnaround with women who reject and don't counter-offer my invites. That statistic alone is not worth the effort that it carries thereafter.

So ... if rejection and no counter, NEXT.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well something definitely happened from when she sent me a fb friend request last weekend until now. I shouldn't have accepted it but I did, and I have a feeling why her interest level dropped. She messaged me last night after I went radio silent on Sunday.

Her: I had a great time with you but I'm not sure this would work between us. You were a lot of fun and I was looking forward to hanging out again but I'm just not sure it would work.

Me: I agree 100%. Take care and good luck

Her: You too. It was great meeting you.

I didn't reply after that. I broke one of my own rules of not adding chicks on fb when I first start talking to them. I'd rather be a mystery and make meet ups the only way they can get to know me, as well as helping be scarce.

Lesson learned, still spinning other plates lol.
Good reply there mate, not much more you can do after what she said.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often you guys text girls?

I can't do this everyday text sh*t im sorry

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, almost never, except to set up dates.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How often you guys text girls?

I can't do this everyday text sh*t im sorry
Some girls are chatty and like to establish a little communication before meeting up. I personally don't initiate much, if any texting. I also try to play the "I gave to run....see you at ______ at such and such time". Some chicks still text after that before the date.

But there is a big difference initiating and reciprocating.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Do whatever suits you best.

If game improves your life to a degree you find suitable, great. It's okay to stop there.

Personally, I was sh*t at texting a few years back, and was determined to improve that side of my game. And the benefits have been huge.

I was even shagging an Italian girl last year that was going back and forth between England and Italy. The idea of "just contact her for logistics" is laughable.

I text as part of push and pull (just like any other factor of game). The pattern is partly determined by the set. It's an art - not a science.

The limit is that when they enjoy your text-game, they text you all the time. And that sometimes stresses me out. But that is just a frame issue.
I agree. Many guys say they only text to set up a date. That's fine, but my experience is higher interest and higher value women will text more in between. I still don't initiate much through text, but I've always been way ahead on the first date after some texting back and forth before meeting. For most women of higher value it's a comfortabiloty thing.

I also seem to only get the rare flake if I number close them, text to set up the date and go silent until we meet. I guess people can have success either way.

I still make it a rule to initiate texting way less than the woman.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you guys do when you text? Do you text a couple of things to her and thats it? Give me the run down

Cause let me tell you my situation, I text these girls everyday but I have NO INTEREST to text and I don't want to feel rude and text her every couple of hours. How do you go by texting her then texting her a few days later? I feel like texting her a few days later will be awkward imo

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Standard cookie-cutter response when a girl tells you that she's busy:

"BORING ;)"

I'd leave it now if I were you, until next week minimum.

If she messages you in the mean time, give her just a little. You don't waste much time on useless women, only enough to keep them in your orbit for when they are useful.
I like this. Just because they may be active on social media and very pretty does not mean she''s fun.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of good stuff here... especially for guys still learning the ropes (myself included)... I have also found that as you get to know a woman longer, she will just generally text you more over time, so you have to control yourself

Always keep this in the back of your mind...
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE'S THE ONE MOVING TOO FAST.........
If you go along with it......YOU'RE THE ONE
who's gonna get punished.

One thing I have found that helps. Ask yourself, "does this text hit her emotions and/or build interest?" Do not text out of boredom, neediness, or otherwise. Text a friend or family member instead.

Generally useless
"Hi, how are you" - says I have nothing better going on right now
"Good night" - or good mornng, etc. will end up falling into a pattern
Some random BS about your day - let her discover what you do on your time during a date

I generally only respond to her texts or send stuff like...
"Just had a crazy experience" - if you have a weird convo or something with someone, or something happened. Always in a positive light, and spin it back on them, which they will usually do themselves. Don't give all the details, just a couple snippets and turn it back on her. She will bring it up on a date, usually.
"What are you wearing?" - usually gets some sexual banter going, let's her know what is exactly on my mind
Send a pic of something she mentioned during the dates. It is like throwing her a bone that you did actually listen to her
Send a pic of something outrageous, or something that will get a reaction. No memes for christ sake!
Or just call out of the blue... I have started doing this, and it seems to trip women out... nobody calls these days