Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity's Pictures (View and Post Opinions)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't monitor your weight and serving sizes and want to look like a fitness model at 10% bf, lol. You are funny, Tenacity.

Go onto a scale. Let's say you are currently 175 lbs. Your goal will be to get down to 160 lbs, irrespective of whether that will take you six weeks or six years. You will not see a six-pack until then. If you have been dieting for four months and not dropping weight, you are not operating at a caloric deficit.

Be precise with serving sizes of protein. Estimate 100 grams of protein for every one lb. of chicken/pork chop. You are operating at caloric maintenance; this is why you are not losing weight.

Calorie count. Drop 300-400 calories per day. Be precise.

If your current protein shake cramps you, try a different protein shake. For example, casein, milk, egg white protein shakes cramp and gas the hell out of me. But I have no reactions to whey or plant protein mixes. Diversify. See which works best for you. Irregardless of any protein source, if I consume more than 40 grams of protein in one serving, I have gas.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I wanted to update this thread as I go about making my updates.
I know that you're already aware of the answers from our emails, but I figured I'd post responses to help someone else that might be experiencing similar frustrations.

Tenacity said:
I want you guys to be honest with me on here who have seen their abs, with your eating plan, do you EVER experience bloating, gas, loose bowels? Be honest with me. I'm trying to figure out if this shyt is normal or not. When I was eating McDonalds every damn day, I didn't experience this shyt. But after every meal, even my baked chicken meals, my stomach is going fvcking crazy. God damn crazy. It's roaring, I have to shyt, I'm farting everywhere...this is fvcking insane.
This is normal for a dysfunctional digestive system. Typical symptoms being Gas, Bloating, Headache, Burping, Reflux, Neck/Shoulder/Lower back pain, Fatigue, Abdominal distension, Hunger, Bowel irregularity, disgusting stinky loose bowels, muscle joint aches.

Tenacity said:
You guys keep repeating over and over and over, get my BF down by eating right. Well God damn it, I have posted my eating plan and I am eating what's supposed to be the healthy fvcking foods.
Compared to what the average American is eating, your diet would be considered "healthy", but it's worlds away from being a "healthy" diet. The diet posted consist of fatty cuts of low quality meat from sick animals. Cheap low quality vegetables in the form of canned beans and corn. Cheap fruit and GI irritating Whey Protein from sick cows mixed with a variety of chemical compounds. With a diet like this you'll have all sorts of nutrient/vitamin/mineral deficiencies, digestive dysfunction and probably stress/other problems.

Tenacity said:
Yet, my stomach is going crazy after every meal, it's uncomfortable as hell, and I honestly believe that it's adding to the way my stomach looks. There's no way in hell I'm going to totally tone my stomach if the meals are causing my stomach to do this.
I agree

Tenacity said:
This is honestly discouraging as hell and makes me just want to say fvck it and just go back to eating fast food and junk food everyday.
No need to do that, just improve your diet.

Tenacity said:
You motivate yourself to do what everybody tells you, that's workout and eat right. But when you eat right, you feel WORSE than how you have ever felt in your life.
You're not eating "right"

Tenacity said:
I don't even know what to replace the foods with? What the hell do I replace baked chicken with? Baked pork chops with? Green Beans and Corn with? An Apple with?
Replace the chicken with organic chicken (ideally purchase it from a local farm) If your adventurous you can also have Turkey, Duck, Quail, Goose, Ostrich.

Stay away from the conventionally raised pork and have pork that is organic/local farmed. You can also have rabbit, venison, swordfish, shark, flounder, halibut and sole which all have similar taxonomy.

Green beans are fine, but buy the non canned organic version. Also include leafy green vegetables, broccoli, asparagus, the list for this category goes on and on. Same story with the corn, organic sources off the cob. Finally the same story for apples and have a lot of different fruits.

Tenacity said:
This is fvcking crazy. There's something wrong with my body guys, I don't know if it's genetically capable of even getting to the "fit" look in total.
The problem with your body is you're not providing it with quality "fuel" to properly nourish it so it can become it's best.

Tenacity said:
And you want to know something? That 4 pack that I have, that shyt is always easy for me to get. All I have to do is literally DO my ab exercises and that shyt shows up. I used to eat Fast Food every damn day, and just do my Ab Exercises, and that 4 pack (same one I have now) was always there. I swear to God. That's why I'm saying something is really fvcked up here.
Genetics play a huge role not much we can do about that though. In your case its a great advantage (having a 4 pack without much work). Something isn't right though like you said and it's clearly your diet/Digestion. It'll be fun to see your results after fixing that up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
EFFORT,

Thanks man lol. Yes, actually what I'm going to do is start out with a trial basis. Meijer (the grocery store I told you about that I use here in Michigan) does have SOME organic selections but it's no where near like Whole Foods Market has over here.

Whole Foods is more expensive than Meijer, but I'm going to experiment here and buy up some organic food that would last about 2 weeks, and then see how I digest them v.s. the conventional food.

The ON Protein Shake is still stacked up but I run out of that around October or November, I'm going to be trying out some potential new shakes. Hopefully whatever the new shake is I can get from BB.com because I stack up on protein for the year during the after Thanksgiving Sales like Cyber Monday.

BB.com gives me about 25% off top and then using my credit card, I get another 10% off for about 35% at minimum off. And the BB.com deals are real deals unlike GNC, GNC is a rip-off in total.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I encourage you to try what I did.

A little back story, I haven't had abs since high school. In college I got into bodybuilding and ended up very bulky for my frame. After I went to work for a few years, I found myself at 5'11", and 215 lbs. Fat. Size 36 pants were tight. I had lost weight a few times but it was when I had abundant time and exercised all the time. I can't do that anymore, so I had a dilemma.

I have a theme I put in my life....let your strengths guide you and minimize your weaknesses. I decided to apply this to my diet because it was simply the only way I could stick with it. I had to come up with some truths:

- I hate getting up and cooking breakfast
- I tend to overeat
- I hate fruit

Long story short, since I hate breakfast anyway, I use that to get a big helping of fruits and vegetables. I eat a green shake (google it) every morning if possible, and if I don't, I'll just eat a banana and some peanut butter. The shake isn't great, but it's surprisingly not horrible.

For lunch, I eat whatever I want, but I try to only eat until I get full.

For dinner, I eat big, but I do this first now. Fill up on a salad then eat some form of meat and vegetables. Sometimes I'll just drink one of these for dinner, and it fills me up too (yes, I am a fan of some of DDP's stuff, but not all). The banana actually makes the shake sweet without adding a lick of bad sugar (sucrose).

Anyways, the key for me is to do healthy things that I can actually sustain too. I don't care anything about organic either, I think it's a huge farce. Obviously some here disagree. But at the end of the day, healthy food will eventually clean out your guts from years of eating badly. I love fats, so I try to eat as many omega-3s as possible....put flaxseed in the shakes, chia seeds, etc. Eat avocado for a creamy texture. Peanut butter is your friend too. You really can't eat too many nuts, no matter the calorie count. I've never met anyone who got fat eating nuts. Counting calories is for homos too, IMO.

You might also look into some probiotics. Take them for a month or so to restore the good bacteria in your gut.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You might also look into some probiotics. Take them for a month or so to restore the good bacteria in your gut.
Could you just eat greek yogurt as a substitute for Plus Shot GoodBelly? I try to have a a greek yogurt every day mid-morning snack before lunch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of different kinds of probiotics. They are finding new types of bacteria that help all the time.

One of the many benefits of eating a lot of natural fiber, like lentils and beans, is that the fiber remains undigested most of the way through your gut, and it serves as food for the beneficial bacteria responsible for good digestion.

I've quit buying sugar for my coffee. Unless your activity level approaches that of a pro athlete, sugar is the devil if you want abs.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
Could you just eat greek yogurt as a substitute for Plus Shot GoodBelly? I try to have a a greek yogurt every day mid-morning snack before lunch.
Sure I guess, I just hate yogurt. Especially the non-sweetened stuff that's actually good for you. Too bitter for me.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Something is extremely wrong with my diet or something. And with due respect to my friend Effort, I don't think it's because they are conventional and not organic.

So I had my cheat meal Thursday, didn't eat anything after my Wednesday night meal until my cheat day yesterday. Thursday all I had were portions of that cheat meal, it's not a large meal but I just divide the meal up over the day.

ABSOLUTELY NO STOMACH PROBLEMS, no bloating, no gas, no excessive farting, nothing.

Today (Friday), I'm back on for my regular diet, and the stomach problems come immediately rushing back.

Something is fvcking wrong when I can eat Popeyes Chicken and have NO stomach problems, but eat baked cooked chicken at home and have an upset stomach.

I think I'm just about to give up on this shyt. I'm tired of this man. I commit to something and I find something I like, but it doesn't fvcking work. How the fvck does eating fried greasy a.ss food NOT mess my stomach up, but eating the baked meat and veggies with a apple does?

I'm even reading somewhere that it might be the water I'm drinking, that I might be drinking too much. So which is it? Do I drink a gallon of water a day or as much water as I can, or I LIMIT the amount I drink?

You see what I'm saying? You make the fvckign sacrifices to eat right and you get fvcked up. I mean I just can't win man for shyt.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Rant!

I've always wondered why the H&F industry is the biggest it's ever been, but the country is the fattest it's ever been, NOW I know why.

One day, it's eat as many fruits and veggies as possible Tenacity! Fruits and veggies are awesome, you can NEVER eat too many Tenacity!

The next fvcking day after my stomach feels like there's a roller coaster ride occurring inside of it, they say, "Tenacity, you are consuming too much fiber! Cut down on those fruits and veggies Tenacity!" Son of a bytch you just told me to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible!

One day, it's Tenacity, drink as much water as you can, water is good for you!

The next fvcking day after my stomach feels like Thunder In Paradise, they say, "Tenacity, you are drinking too much water in a short period of time! Slow it down!" Son of a bytch, you just told me to drink as much water as often and as much as I can!

For something that's supposedly based on Science, why the hell does the shyt change so often??

One minute, Multi-Vitamins are GOOD FOR YOU, the next minute, you read this shyt:

http://greatist.com/grow/why-you-dont-need-a-multivitamin

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-s...xperts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins

Scroll through BB.com's Forum, you make a thread about a topic such as eating Corn, you get 50 responses with 50 DIFFERENT answers!

You make a topic about Should You Do Cardio, you get 50 responses with 50 DIFFERENT answers!

Is this shyt based on Science, or is it just based on what a group of guys THINK the right answer is??

Reaction score
No mistake, there is science behind everything... Some of the answers you get on forums is based on individuals opinions and even in science there are different theories why things behave the way they do.

Tenacity said:
I've always wondered why the H&F industry is the biggest it's ever been, but the country is the fattest it's ever been, NOW I know why.

One day, it's eat as many fruits and veggies as possible Tenacity! Fruits and veggies are awesome, you can NEVER eat too many Tenacity!

The next fvcking day after my stomach feels like there's a roller coaster ride occurring inside of it, they say, "Tenacity, you are consuming too much fiber! Cut down on those fruits and veggies Tenacity!" Son of a bytch you just told me to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible!

One day, it's Tenacity, drink as much water as you can, water is good for you!

The next fvcking day after my stomach feels like Thunder In Paradise, they say, "Tenacity, you are drinking too much water in a short period of time! Slow it down!" Son of a bytch, you just told me to drink as much water as often and as much as I can!

For something that's supposedly based on Science, why the hell does the shyt change so often??

One minute, Multi-Vitamins are GOOD FOR YOU, the next minute, you read this shyt:

http://greatist.com/grow/why-you-dont-need-a-multivitamin

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-s...xperts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins

Scroll through BB.com's Forum, you make a thread about a topic such as eating Corn, you get 50 responses with 50 DIFFERENT answers!

You make a topic about Should You Do Cardio, you get 50 responses with 50 DIFFERENT answers!

Is this shyt based on Science, or is it just based on what a group of guys THINK the right answer is??

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I like you. But stop whining. Put in the work and get the results on the table. Report your results to us.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I think it's the apples, I have actually stopped eating them for the last couples of days and it's helped.

- I took the protein shake grams down to 35 grams per shake and only taking it before workouts

- Reducing the amount of apples I've been eating

I think because I was on a low fiber intake before these changes, I had too high of a jump to a high fiber intake.

Don't worry, I'm not quitting lol. Even if my stomach FALLS OFF I'm not going back to the bad eating and lack of exercise routine I had before.

chaj3_11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a personal trainer so i know a little bit about this subject. Hanging leg raises are the best for lower abs, raise your legs too form an L like shape. Controlled dont swing. Youtube it if unclear.

However you can do as much ab work as you want but if your body fats too high IMO you wont see ****. As another lad said, a lot of people think they are lower than what they are. If your near 15-20% you wont see anything. 10% minimum some people need around 8% depends on genetics but its usually 8-10% body fat.

Also the v is completely genetics. Im lucky as i have broad shoulders and v lines. Eat 1g of protein per body weight at least, slow cardio (walk uphill), lift heavy but not too failure, keep fats decent and carb cycle your carbs and you ll get your body fat down.

Oh and in regards too fruit, knock it on the head. Veg is fine go mental on it. Especially kale n spinach.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would likely benefit from following this program, I know I did tremendously.

http://lyngenet.com/

Basically the gist of it is there is no such thing as a "perfect" food for all people. Everything is based on your body and individual chemistry. No matter how "healthy" a food is, if your body reacts poorly to it, it is NOT healthy for YOU.

Take for example: Salmon. By most accounts, salmon is considered a very healthy food. However, it has been found to be one of the more "reactive" foods for people---ie, it contributes to low grade chronic inflammation, bloating, weight gain, etc...some people do perfectly fine with it, many others do not, however.

Another example is eggs, and more specifically egg yolks. I know this personally, as when I was following this for the first 3 weeks and introduced a single egg, I gained 1.5 lbs the next day. From 1 egg, with no other changes to diet. 1 egg contains nowhere near enough calories to create a 1.5 pound weight gain. So how did this happen? Simple. My body didn't like it, my gut became inflamed leading to water being held in and causing bloat.

This is a really cool program because it lets you identify foods your body doesn't like so you can remove them from your diet. Almost without a doubt, your digestive issues are related to your body not liking something you are eating on a regular basis. Its basically telling you to stop eating it, but you continue to do so. Once you are able to identify the offending food or foods, your body will thank you. You will also drop weight as if its by magic. 20-25 lbs in a month. No joke, I went from 197 to 173 lbs in 30 days simply by removing inflammatory foods from my diet...

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also working on trying to get rid of that lower 'pouch' area. I've had my top 4 abs visible for awhile now, and the definition has improved as well, but the lower pouch is still present although much smaller now.

The fat here is the last to go, due to genetic predisposition to store fat there, and due to lack of blood flow. Some people take years to get rid of this lower band because of that. Cortisol fluctuations, water retention, and lower digestion swelling/gas makes it look even worse than it actually is.

Basically, go through your cut/bulk cycles. Each time you end a cut, your pouch will be smaller and smaller. A straight deficit that lasts years doesn't seem to guarantee you anything.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The Apples were surely the cause of the stomach issues. I have significantly reduced down the amount of Apples and my stomach is back to normal.

It's weird, but I guess that's just my body. My last pictures are from April 29th, I'm going to be taking more pictures most likely tomorrow morning on an empty stomach and letting you guys see where I stand now.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you are looking leaner, and much better. So whatever you are doing, keep doing. Monitor your weight, and post your weight as you go along.

You still have a large pouch at the bottom level. Don't worry; that will be last to go. Work on packing some mass onto your chest by lifting heavy to symmetrize your aesthetics better.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Tenacity, you are looking leaner, and much better. So whatever you are doing, keep doing. Monitor your weight, and post your weight as you go along.

You still have a large pouch at the bottom level. Don't worry; that will be last to go. Work on packing some mass onto your chest by lifting heavy to symmetrize your aesthetics better.
Got it, I'm in this for the long term. I've been sending these pictures to chicks in my phone and they are all saying I look hot :D!!

My birthday is on August 5th (turning 32) and I would so love to have that lower pooch gone by then if it's genetically possible.