Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity's Pictures (View and Post Opinions)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not rocket science Tenacity.

• Lose weight via calorie deficit by diet and/or cardio.

• You will lose a little muscle (hopefully, not much) while dieting down (assuming you are a natural lifter, which you appear to be). Mitigate muscle loss by keeping protein and testosterone (by heavy compound movements) levels high.

• Long sessions of cardio prompts excessive cortisol which eats muscle. I keep cardio sessions below 40 minutes. If you wish to do more cardio, do two sessions a day, instead of one lengthy one. Others may do lengthy cardio sessions to get ripped, but at the cost of greater muscle loss without testosterone supplementation.

• Don't worry that you will "feel" smaller. You will appear bigger at the lower body weight in tight-fitted clothes, as bulges will be more prominent.

• Be consistent until you reach the desired weight/body fat level.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I will make some more pics tonight (the pics on my picture thread were from April 4th), I just ate about a couple hours ago so I want to wait until I get "hungry" again to snap the pictures because another thing that I think I have is a bloating problem or that I hold onto water or something.

- I do about 35 workout sessions a month. 10 sessions are Chest/Tri/Shoulders, 10 sessions are Legs/Back/Biceps, and 15 sessions are just Abs.

My eating plan goes as follows:

Meal One: Protein Shake with a side of Light Apple Juice that's also cut with water. I have to have the apple juice because I can't drink the Protein Shake straight. It's not mixed together though, I sip the protein shake and then sip the apple juice.

3-4 hours pass

Meal Two: Small piece of baked pork chop, corn, apple, and water.

6-8 hours pass

Meal Three: Baked chicken wings, green beans, apple, and water.

6-8 hours pass but this is usually sleep time or nape time give or take

(repeat above)

24 Hour Cycle with two Protein Shake Meals and two Regular Meals comes out to the following within that 24 hour time period:

Calories: 2,100 - 2,260
Proteins: 218 grams
Carbs: 84 grams

- For some regular meals I will replace the pork chops and chicken and I'll do Snow Carb Legs/Shrimp with just black pepper no extra seasonings or butter.

- My supplements are ON Whey Gold Standard, ON Opti-Men, Fish Oil and Green Tea Extract.

The workout sessions and the eating plan has been going on for I will say a solid 3.5 months right now as of today. Prior to that I was on and off and not really doing both consistently.

What's wrong with the eating plan or is this eating plan okay and I just need to look at bringing in the Cardio?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys also, I was speaking with EFFORT about this as well. Is it normal to have weird shyts or farts all the time? I mean this eating plan produces this and it's weird. The farts happen all of the time especially after the meals, and the shyts are LOOSE a lot of the time. Plus I can just sit and hear my stomach rumbling.

This has been going on ever since I got on this eating structure consistently. When I was eating bad (fast food, etc) I didn't have farts nor shyts like this, so this is what's also weird.

Then the bloating is another thing.

EFFORT said to look into Organics, but I researched Organics and everything says that there's really no major difference in nutrition with Organics than conventional farmed food.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Based on your protein/carb intake, you are left ingesting 111 grams of fat with your current caloric intake. Where are these fats derived?

• Are you losing weight at 2100-2200 calories daily without cardio? If not, decrease calories by 300 by reducing your fat intake by 33 grams. Keep protein at the same level.

• Farts are caused by excessive protein.

• Bloat will dissipate once you reduce salt/sodium intake. Increase water consumption to one gallon a day. When you wish to shed water on any given day (let's say a Sat night), you can decrease water consumption by 50% that day. Your skin will be paper thin; great for vascularity. You can also shed subcutaneous water consistently once you incorporate cardio in your regime.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happens to me when I try to make a meal out of just a protein shake. I'm guessing all the whey protein just blows right through me and does little good. The problem is a lot better when I mix a generous amount of peanut butter into the shake. Having a small blender helps.

The only fats I see are chicken and pork fat. Healthy fats promote weight loss. Yours aren't. Eggs, nuts of any kind, alvocado, olive oil, coconut oil, flax oil are all much better for you.

Instead of eating meat at every meal, try having all you can eat lentils or beans instead. You can flavor it with a small cheap cut of meat as you cook it if you like. Also eat some raw vegetables - dip them in a salad dressing you like as long as it doesn't have sugar. Don't worry about the fat of the dressing if it makes you eat the raw veggies. The idea is to get natural fiber. It fills you up and makes you eat less.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guys also, I was speaking with EFFORT about this as well. Is it normal to have weird shyts or farts all the time? I mean this eating plan produces this and it's weird. The farts happen all of the time especially after the meals, and the shyts are LOOSE a lot of the time. Plus I can just sit and hear my stomach rumbling.

This has been going on ever since I got on this eating structure consistently. When I was eating bad (fast food, etc) I didn't have farts nor shyts like this, so this is what's also weird.

Then the bloating is another thing.

EFFORT said to look into Organics, but I researched Organics and everything says that there's really no major difference in nutrition with Organics than conventional farmed food.
No its absolutely not normal. This is a sign that your body does not like what you are putting into it and its causing you chronic low grade inflammation. Many people don't realize that just because a food is "good" for you, it doesn't mean your body "likes it". The food could be nutritious, but still cause your body to become inflamed. This mean while the food might be good, its not good for YOU.

When you start finding and eliminating these foods, you will find that weight literally starts dropping off you like magic. Inflammation holds in water, causes bloat, especially around the midsection and can lead to health problems if it becomes chronic. Ironically one of the things that causes bloating in many people is dairy, including things like Whey Protein and Greek Yogurt.

I personally recommend switching to a combination Brewers Yeast, Pea Protein and Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. This provides an Amino Acid profile almost identical to Whey protein, but eliminates the bloating issue.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
No its absolutely not normal. This is a sign that your body does not like what you are putting into it and its causing you chronic low grade inflammation. Many people don't realize that just because a food is "good" for you, it doesn't mean your body "likes it". The food could be nutritious, but still cause your body to become inflamed. This mean while the food might be good, its not good for YOU.

When you start finding and eliminating these foods, you will find that weight literally starts dropping off you like magic. Inflammation holds in water, causes bloat, especially around the midsection and can lead to health problems if it becomes chronic. Ironically one of the things that causes bloating in many people is dairy, including things like Whey Protein and Greek Yogurt.

I personally recommend switching to a combination Brewers Yeast, Pea Protein and Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. This provides an Amino Acid profile almost identical to Whey protein, but eliminates the bloating issue.
I always read that if you have inflammation from the good foods, that means that your body is just used to the bad foods and needs to adjust to the good foods. That's why, if you aren't used to fiber, it will make you sh*t quickly. However, if it's a regular part of your diet, you don't have the sh*ts as much when you eat it.

I disagree that he should avoid good foods. Just needs to introduce them more slowly.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay guys, I just snapped some pics this morning on an empty stomach. I like snapping them that way so there's no bloating going on so you can take a good look at everything:

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/Tenacity99/slideshow/Tenacity April 29th

I'm flexing in the pics and flexing the transverse abs as well, but take a look and tell me your thoughts.

Guru I didn't count all of the fats, also I am using Olive Oil on my green beans because it tastes great. I'm going to look at adding the Cardio here next week. I would say that the fat count is very low right now though.

When I do my Protein Shake, I do 3 scoops within that one shake, so that's about 75 grams of protein for that one shake. Having that about twice during a 24 hour period is 150 grams of protein, plus the protein from the food is about another 50 - 60 give or take. So I'm just over the 1 gram of protein per body weight. Should I decrease this by perhaps only putting 2 scoops in the shake instead of 3?

I'm torn on the gas situation, some of you guys say to just give it more time and my body will get used to it and some of you say something doesn't line up. This is the same mixed reactions I have discovered online through researching this, some people say you'll be fine and others say to switch something up.

I think I might be consuming too much protein though. Maybe I don't need 1 gram of protein per body weight and can look at only doing 1 protein shake meal a day at only 2 scoops so that's 50 grams, then just doing all other meals as the Regular Meals? That would take out the amount of protein being consumed and maybe that can help out with the gas/bloating situation.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Also guys if you notice, my abs at the very top are shaped weird. It's like ONE side is higher than the other side, they aren't evenly matched up in terms of how they were placed side by side together genetically. Could that also be contributing to something?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity:

• Your body fat % is minimum high-teens, potentially 20% , depending on how much water you are holding. Water retention could make you appear fatter than you truly are. You will need to drop a minimum of 12-15 lbs. to get a six-pack.

• Gas is from protein intake. If you were to drop all your protein, your gas would magically disappear.

• Three scoops of protein in one serving is too much for a natural lifter at your weight. Your body will not utilize it all in one serving. Decrease intake down to 1.5 - 1.75 scoops per shake, and pick up an extra meal during the day to compensate for the lost protein. Three scoops of protein in one serving is why you have gas.

• Cut your hair; damn it!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Guru got it:

1.) I agree, I am thinking it's upwards to 17% for the BF. I would say 15% - 17% because I am seeing some muscle definition.

2.) I'm going to add in Cardio for the month of May, I'm making my workout schedule for May as we speak. I like doing the LifeCycle, I would do that with very high HITT for about a solid 30 minute session for about 3 - 4 days a week for 12 to 15 sessions a month. I would add the Cardio to the Abs Only workout sessions that I do right now.

3.) I'm going to cut down the Protein Shake scoops to about two scoops because that will help me better track it. I won't add another meal though, just reduce down the Protein from the Protein Shake meal.

4.) I'm actually planning on cutting my hair BALD in 2016 lol. It's just hard to manage in terms of keeping it professional looking all of the time. Thank goodness my work is mostly in the office over the telephone/email all day rather than being in person. But it's time to go BALD. I won't get a fade either, I had that before and it just wasn't efficient because I have a very F'ed up hairline. I think I can pull it off, I wouldn't even show off the bald look unless I'm in professional circles (because usually wearing hats isn't professional), other than that I will be wearing various Hats when I'm out in social functions. I still have all of my baseball caps in good condition.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Also, as I mentioned with my Eating Plan I use the Mott's Light Apple Juice on the side for my Protein Shake Meals to help cut out the bad taste of the Protein Shake. I can't drink them straight alone.

The juice is further cut by water from me and even the juice itself is already cut with water.

But I'm told that Apple Juice might not be that good? That the sugar is just as bad as drinking a Coke???

Do you guys know of a good replacement to the Apple Juice to drink on the side of my Protein Shakes? I need something to drink on the side to cut out the bad taste. And as listed in my eating plan, I do consume Apples regularly so I am eating fruit.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Espi,

Yes, see that's the thing I'm focused mainly on, and that's when I take my shirt off how do I look? When I'm with a chick and shirtless, how does she react? When I'm making love to a chick and she's grabbing me everywhere (especially on my arms), how does she feel?

So far it's been a good reaction at the current progress I've made because chicks don't know anything about BF %. When they see my little 4 pack and the muscles on my shoulders and arms right now, I get a good reaction from them.

I'm going to make the updates as I mentioned, but if I don't get to 7% BF or something, I will be fine just to keep all of the progress I have made thus far but just:

- Eliminate the bloating/gas (reducing the Protein Shake is going to do this)

- Have the bottom portion of the abs just flatten more, I don't even have to have a full 6 pack, I'll take the 4 pack, just have the lower abs flatten more. (keeping everything I'm doing now but adding my Cardio and the Transverse Ab exercises to my Ab exercises I believe will do this)

- Continue toning out more my chest, shoulders, biceps, etc. which come from the regular exercises.

I will take more pictures on May 31st to let you guys see the progress. Also I'm going Bald in January 2016 (as early as November 2015) and adding some tattoos so I think that will complete my total "shirtless look".

My Goal

I'm not trying to look like a Bodybuilder or the Ultimate Warrior, when I take my shirt off I just want to have a decent looking physique that women react positive to. Sort of like, most Black R&B Guy physiques.

Not to be "gay" or anything lol (because I had to pull this off a chick's blog), but just to show you guys what I'm talking about, this is how Omarion looks now a days:

http://www.courtneyluv.com/singer-eye-luv-1omarion/

http://www.courtneyluv.com/singer-eye-luv-omarion-workingoutshirtles/

http://thedrop.fm/omarion-paradise-video/

So I just want my look to resemble "something" like that. Not all toned and veins popping out, but just a NICE presentation when I take my shirt off. Looking at Omarion's pictures I do not believe you guys will say he's under 10% BF, more about 13% - 15%, right? But when he takes his shirt off at 13% - 15%, with the tattoos, etc., the women like his body.

So that's really my goal right there. Make these final updates and STAY on the plan forever, add my Tattoos in, and then I think I'm good?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to update this thread as I go about making my updates.

I want you guys to be honest with me on here who have seen their abs, with your eating plan, do you EVER experience bloating, gas, loose bowels? Be honest with me.

I'm trying to figure out if this shyt is normal or not. When I was eating McDonalds every damn day, I didn't experience this shyt. But after every meal, even my baked chicken meals, my stomach is going fvcking crazy. God damn crazy. It's roaring, I have to shyt, I'm farting everywhere...this is fvcking insane.

You guys keep repeating over and over and over, get my BF down by eating right. Well God damn it, I have posted my eating plan and I am eating what's supposed to be the healthy fvcking foods. Yet, my stomach is going crazy after every meal, it's uncomfortable as hell, and I honestly believe that it's adding to the way my stomach looks.

There's no way in hell I'm going to totally tone my stomach if the meals are causing my stomach to do this. This is honestly discouraging as hell and makes me just want to say fvck it and just go back to eating fast food and junk food everyday.

You motivate yourself to do what everybody tells you, that's workout and eat right. But when you eat right, you feel WORSE than how you have ever felt in your life.

I don't even know what to replace the foods with? What the hell do I replace baked chicken with? Baked pork chops with? Green Beans and Corn with? An Apple with?

This is fvcking crazy. There's something wrong with my body guys, I don't know if it's genetically capable of even getting to the "fit" look in total.

And you want to know something? That 4 pack that I have, that shyt is always easy for me to get. All I have to do is literally DO my ab exercises and that shyt shows up. I used to eat Fast Food every damn day, and just do my Ab Exercises, and that 4 pack (same one I have now) was always there. I swear to God. That's why I'm saying something is really fvcked up here.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experience gas ONLY when I incorporate protein shakes greater than 35 grams per serving in addition to my high level of protein consumption.

Identify the problem: Stop ingesting protein shakes altogether for two days; does your gas cease? If so, you identified the gas starter. You can always substitute shakes for whole foods or lower your scoops to 1.5 per serving. This is why many bodybuilders eat 6-8 times a day, as the average 180 lb (which I'm assuming you are) natural bodybuilder can only ingest and utilize max 35-40grams of protein per sitting (not the 50-75 grams you take per shake). How many ounces are your meat servings? The rest is wasted. Think about it. So if your protein intake is high, best to increase meal frequency as opposed to two meals with high protein content.

Outside of estrogen bloat, water retention has to do with sodium and water intake, not gas.

Don't make excuses to stop dieting, which is what it sounds like. Keep focused on the mission.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

So the food I'm eating is good then? You are saying that most of this is just normal? The stomach cramps, etc.?

I have reduced the protein shake down to 1 scoop - 2 scoops per serving this past week.

You guys continue to say reduce BF percentage and "abs" are made in the gym, well I posted my eating plan and that's what I've been doing. So is the answer to just keep going and give it more TIME?

Espi is saying 6 weeks you should see significant changes, I have been doing my current routine going on 4 months now. So what's the problem? Do I need just more time? Yes, I haven't been doing Cardio, I will add that in, but I'm also just starting to think my body won't respond like you guys' body responds. Is that even a possibility?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer these two questions and I will respond to yours:

1. What was your body weight in your last set of pics?

2. How many ounces are the meat servings you take per meal?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
I have no idea what to say...

You're an anomaly, Tenacity.

You are the ONLY person in this world I've ever known who claims bloating and farting from eating healthy foods, while having no problems from eating the dogshiat that is McDonalds.

Morgan Spurlock, in the documentary Supersize Me, literally was near death after eating McDonald's every day, 3x's a day, for 30 days in a row, yet somehow, you've experienced the opposite effect--you claim that you had no problems from eating that dogshiat.

I've never recalled a single person who said, "Dam now that I'm eating healthy I'm farting more than ever! I never experienced any issues eating McDonalds though!"

Espi,

This is true, I have no reason to lie about this because lying about it does nothing for me in terms of helping to reach my goals. That's why I'm frustrated, I'm trying to figure out what is going on here.

I reduced the protein shake scoops down, but the stomach issues are still there. After my regular meals, the stomach issues are still there. My stomach is going literally NUTS the entire time.

I don't know if I have other health issues going on or not, I do my routine exams and my check-ups, so I don't know what's going on.

When I was eating "bad" all I would have is a normal bowel movement afterwards, THAT was it. No consistent stomach roaring, farting every ten damn minutes, none of that. So I have no clue what's going on here.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Answer these two questions and I will respond to yours:

1. What was your body weight in your last set of pics?

2. How many ounces are the meat servings you take per meal?

1. I have no idea what my weight is, I just stopped weighing myself and focused only on what's in the mirror because I could tack on muscle and lose fat, but if the muscle gain/fat loss is the same in "weight" then the scale wouldn't change. I estimate that might weight is about 175 - 178.

2.) I don't know the ounces, I would do 1 regular sized pork chop and for the chicken it would be either 2 legs and 1 whole wing, or 1 thigh and 1 whole wing, or 3 whole wings.