Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Gets Threatened By A Thug - (Listen) LOL!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are few blacks in Finland. The only ones I've seen act outside of the normal culture for here, are tourists from (mostly) America. People here are judged on the way they act and handle themselves. I rarely have visitors over, and just had the pleasure of spending 2 hrs with a guy from Cameroon and his sister (who he was actually chapperoning because she only speaks French and wants to fvck me - srry HB4).

He was a great guy and has issues just like us, works hard and gives a sh1t about humanity. We spoke and have the same views even about the bullsh1t and mostly illegal immigration situation globally... we are both legal immigrants.

dont like it, move to a place where you can stop b1tching and be happy.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SON

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so Tenacity, its time to get away from America for awhile pal. Stop with the 'I only find X race attractive' because you really haven't been anywhere yet to make that judgement call. You can ALSO be attracted to a woman based on her personality, it wasn't my wife's looks that attracted me to her initially, it was her kindness and simplicity, the rest developed over time. So go down to a travel agency and book a flight going anywhere for the 2 weeks you've got off. There is no other solution to your problem and once you leave the confines of America, you won't care about your 'brother's' problems as much because your wife or significant other will belong to a completely different culture. AND you'll be spending the majority of time inside that other culture, getting to know them and their customs. If you hang out in the dumpsters, you just might be a rat.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Today's black community is still rooted in thug culture.

If I'm going to date a black girl, it's literally impossible to NOT date one who HASN'T messed around with a thug/bum/loser (like this guy on my voicemail). It's a fact. Hell, I was just talking to a black MD (yes, M.D.) from fvcking UCLA and guess what? She TOO has dated, fvcked, and been with THUGS.

There's no escaping this shyt if you want to date black women. It's like it just comes with the fvcking package.
Very accurate in describing a lot of blacks today (I am not black mind you), and frankly it's pretty damn sad. In order to turn it all around, the very foundation of black culture in this country is going to have to change. I've had the chance to meet some black people who are from various countries in Africa and they don't like American blacks because of their thuggishness.

I remember a time when blacks in this country were not like this but indeed were family oriented and worked next to the rest of us trying to get ahead in life somehow. The fact that I've witnessed this just in the span of my own life is amazing and depressing too. Best advice I could offer to any black person is to just strive to improve yourself like everyone else, don't listen or allow that thug culture to influence you in any way and do your own thing. If enough blacks did that, the thug culture would be ostracized heavily and eventually die out.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The criminal justice system does appear to punish blacks more harshly than other races. Which is ALL MORE THE REASON to stay your black a.ss from in front of the Judge by:
No it's actually a fact.

- Not selling drugs
- Not thugging
- Not robbing
- Not stealing
- Paying child support on time
- Being respectful when a cop pulls you over
- Staying out of trouble in general
It's easy for a person with a full fridge, job, stable upbringing, and cops that haven't locked up half their family to say that.

But you see all of these things would require some personal fvcking responsibility and you people on the FAR LEFT will not ever promote the concept of personal fvcking responsibility and making good choices to these N-words. You want to keep them thinking they are a victim to some evil white supremacy when the reality is, it's their own personal fvcked up choices that keep landing them in fvcked up situations.
Poverty is caused by lack of money.

- Every black community isn't a HOOD, the only black communities where drugs are a problem like that are in the HOOD.

- If you are saying that the law was made to provide another reason to put N-words behind bars because they know N-words use/sell drugs, then how about you tell N-words to STOP FVCKING using and selling drugs then?? Oh....damn it.....*slaps forehead*.....telling them that would make them personally accountable for their own choices and we can't do that!
Why must only black people stop using drugs? White people use drugs more than black people, especially **** like heroine. The difference is they aren't going to jail for it.

They can create 600 drug laws to supposedly "target" black men, Tenacity's black a.ss won't be hit with any of them because my black a.ss does not USE nor SELL illegal fvcking drugs.
Here you go again expecting someone to pat you on the ass for staying out of jail.

Have you been in the hood? Did you grow up in the hood? I've been there and I have family members living there, I know what I'm talking about from first hand.
You don't know **** about poverty playboy.

The causes of poverty today is mainly someone's own personal choices. You can't help where you grew up and you can't help who your parents were, but if you are 30 and STILL living in the same fvcking hood you grew up in....that's your fault! You have not taken the proper steps to get your black a.ss out of the hood.

Oh....damn it.....*slaps forehead*.....this also requires personal fvcking responsibility and we can't hold them to that!
Nah, the cause of poverty really is a lack of money.

Dude, it's due to technology, robotics and globalization taking away jobs. REMEMBER, I was ranting about this very same thing in my Anger thread and as I recall, wasn't it YOU that chimed in talking about how I should stop "whining" about it, suck it up, and keep moving? I believe your exact words were accept it and adapt.

So you were preaching personal responsibility to ME, but when it comes to Ray Ray and Pookie's thug a.ss, you want to throw out excuse after excuse after excuse?
Ray Ray and Pookie should be adapting, but you just want to step on people's toes to build yourself up "Black Civil War."

Then my response to that is exactly what you told me....ACCEPT IT AND ADAPT....stop whining about it and do something about it like move to a better area. Isn't that what you told me? Why don't you hold thugs to the same standard?
How does someone with no money up and move? *scratches head*

Oh yeah, Tenacity is the reason the HOOD is the way it is, even though Tenacity doesn't fvcking live there. You are doing nothing now but reaching for straws, so far you have blamed:

- Property Taxes
- White Supremacy
- Racism
- War on Drugs
- Privatizing Inner City Schools
- And now...TENACITY
Thanks for reiterating my points. The difference between me and you is that I have evidence, and my self-worth isn't tied to what the hell other Black people are doing. Ditch the approval seeking ***** behavior.

....for why Ray Ray and Pookie's Thug a.ss continues to do dumb a.ss shyt, and make piss poor decisions. When in the FVCK are you going to ever....just EVER.....make Ray Ray and Pookie responsible for their own fvcking choices and lot in life? These are grown a.ss men who aren't doing shyt with their life, and instead of telling them to man the fvck up, you want to sit up here and coddle them like they are fvcking 10 years old, talking about how they are victims.

They aren't fvcking victims....the only victims are the people's lives that Ray Ray and Pookie are destroying!
Why do you care so much about Ray Ray and Pookie? They must be ****ing your women.

Oh, somebody gives a damn about them. Some of those people include the IRS, prospective employers, prospective business partners, creditors, bankers, WOMEN, vendors, suppliers, etc.

You are on a male self-improvement website, telling a male who busted his a.ss off (with some of my journals on this website) that his accomplishments don't matter. You are reaching for straws Mr. FAR LEFT because you have nothing left to use as an excuse for thuggery.
I shouldn't have to tell you that. Your accomplishments mean nothing. No one gives a **** about them except you. One day you'll realize that's the only person that matters.

I hope you paid attention to our President. He's pretty much the gold standard of black men, and people still hate his guts. Nothing you do will ever be good enough for others. Stop seeking their approval and tell them to **** off.

As a fellow black male, I'm surprised you made it this far without learning that lesson.

If you keep the quality of the education the same (not dumb it down), having more A students creates a higher quality human capital pool. Said human capital could be distributed throughout the globe to create new products, new markets, new services, etc.
I'm questioning your education at this point. Grade does not mean retention. $$$ =/= wealth. Grades, like wealth, are relative comparisons. The barometer is the gap between you and everyone else, which is what you are seeking from Pookie and Ray Ray (who are ****ing your women).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
]Best advice I could offer to any black person is to just strive to improve yourself like everyone else, don't listen or allow that thug culture to influence you in any way and do your own thing.
Black people don't need your advice nor are you qualified in the slightest to offer it.

If enough blacks did that, the thug culture would be ostracized heavily and eventually die out.
And that wouldn't mean a damn thing. White people still killed MLK, who was damn near perfect. Respectability means nothing. Racists are racists.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Two 27 year old African American men grew up and live in Jamaica Plain on the same street. Both made less than $15,000 last year.

One barely made it through high school can't seem to hold a job, has been arrested several times for street crimes.

The other just graduated from Harvard School on a scholarship as he did from BU five years earlier. He's never been arrested but has been mugged a couple of times. And except for his law school years he has worked, mostly odd jobs (grocery stores, local retail...) since he was about 16 years old.

Which one is poor?

I know one of them pretty well and have met the other twice briefly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two 27 year old African American men grew up and live in Jamaica Plain on the same street. Both made less than $15,000 last year. [

One barely made it through high school can't seem to hold a job, has been arrested several times for street crimes.

The other just graduated from Harvard School on a scholarship as he did from BU five years earlier. He's never been arrested but has been mugged a couple of times. And except for his law school years he has worked, mostly odd jobs (grocery stores, local retail...) since he was about 16 years old.

Which one is poor?

I know one of them pretty well and have met the other twice briefly.
Unfortunately, the one from Harvard is the exception not the rule. Bootstrap stories are great because they are extraordinary. Kids that are born into poverty usually stay there.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the one from Harvard is the exception not the rule. Bootstrap stories are great because they are extraordinary. Kids that are born into poverty usually stay there.
Maybe SS makes this the rule not the exception, or just people in general.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy for a person with a full fridge, job, stable upbringing, and cops that haven't locked up half their family to say that.
Who had all that? You can't be talking about me?

- My family structure is all fvcked up

- I grew up in Flint, which has always been in the Top 5 WORSE cities in the country in terms of violence, bad job markets, no economic opportunities, bad schools, gangs, etc.

- I was homeless before and lived out of my van

I COULD have went down the path of Ray Ray and Pookie, but I chose not to. I decided instead to work off-jobs until I finally broke into my current industry, finished all my education, busted my a.ss, and got to the middle class. Ray Ray and Pookie could have done the same thing, but they decided (personal choice) to take up a lifestyle of thugging and crime which you keep making every excuse in the world for.

Tell that to the foreigners who come here from impoverished countries, without a dime to their name and within 10 years they are in the middle class. It's why a lot of Africans can't STAND Black Americans, they know (like I know) that most of them are lazy as fvcking hell.

It's called hard work and making good choices with your time, energy, finances and life in general. But of course you don't want to discuss this because personal responsibility will NEVER be something you preach to Ray Ray and Pookie.

And where do you expect the money to come from? Do you expect someone to give Ray Ray and Pookie a hand-out? OR, must they get off their lazy a.ss and bust their a.ss working 2 - 3 minimum wage jobs ALONG with going to school at night or online, to move up in the world like EVERYBODY else has to?

You aren't even making any sense.

Why must only black people stop using drugs? White people use drugs more than black people, especially **** like heroine. The difference is they aren't going to jail for it.
Since when do white people NOT get arrested for having/selling illegal drugs?

I agree that the criminal justice system seems to come down harder on black criminals than they do white criminals, which is all the reason to NOT be a fvcking black criminal.

You must be a part of Black Lives Matter or should I say "Black Criminal Lives Matter" because the only blacks that get any marches, protests or attention are the black criminals. The 9 year old little black girl who got shot in the chest by Ray Ray and Pookie, didn't get ONE fvcking march from any of you far left, Black Criminal Lives Matter folks.

Here you go again expecting someone to pat you on the ass for staying out of jail.
- And here you go again expecting someone to give a rat's a.ss about the poor little black criminal that's not getting a fair shake in the criminal justice system.

- Here you go again expecting someone to give a rat's a.ss about grown a.ss adults who still live in the same HOOD they grew up in, because their lazy a.sses haven't done what's needed to climb out of it.

- Here you go again blaming the piss poor decisions of Ray Ray and Pookie on White Supremacy.

Why do you care so much about Ray Ray and Pookie? They must be ****ing your women.
Actually I'm the one who could give a damn about Ray Ray and Pookie, YOU are the one up here making every type of excuse in the world for their piss poor decisions and expecting someone to join your "Black Criminal Lives Matter" movement in fighting the "racist" criminal justice system so Ray Ray and Pookie get fair treatment/sentencing. I don't give a rat's a.ss if they throw the book at Ray Ray! For all I care, put that son of a bytch in the electric chair!

Your accomplishments mean nothing.
- One minute you piss and moan about most people born into poverty can't get out of it.

- Then I come along and share my story of being homeless (in poverty), and having come out of it through busting my a.ss

- Then you respond saying, "So what, who cares?"

This is why the black community is a piece of shyt right now. The blacks who work hard, bust their a.ss to become something and move up in the world, get PUT down by other blacks as being "boogie", Uncle Tom, a Coon, or what you are saying to me which is the "Who do you think you are/you think you are better than somebody?" type of shyt.

While the blacks that don't do shyt, sell drugs, create kids they don't parent/provide for, go in and out of jail, thug, gang-bang, and (insert other dumb shyt here) get all types of PASSES and all types of EXCUSES made for them....on top of getting glorified, celebrated and propped up as the "authentic black people".

This is why the black community became a piece of shyt and will CONTINUE to be a piece of shyt. Any community that celebrates/champions the LOSERS and puts down the WINNERS, can't fvcking progress!

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You typed that poverty is lack of money.

You are full of sh*t and will type anything not to be caught out wrong as you are over and over and over and then tap dance like Shirley Temple.

If you'd like to say that kids born into poverty usually stay in poverty, then you should type that instead of slithering into it after you've again been shown to be full of sh*t.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe in the 1st world where poverty is rewarded with welfare benefits and government programs. My wife came from true poverty in China and managed to get herself into university as did her brother. His income potential increased by a factor of 10x and is now living comfortably with his wife and kid.

My wife said her life mirrored this little girl (except not as spoiled)

People who exist in the vacuum have challenges they strive to meet, I knew a kid in Mexico that came from a very poor family and managed to do really well for himself. Dude is buying a house next year and invited me down to stay with him. Now if you are talking 'poverty' from the 1st world, which in the 3rd world means middle class, then yes, people who get free money from the government, stay doing that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You typed that poverty is lack of money.
Correct. Not clear enough?

You are full of sh*t and will type anything not to be caught out wrong as you are over and over and over and then tap dance like Shirley Temple.

If you'd like to say that kids born into poverty usually stay in poverty, then you should type that instead of slithering into it after you've again been shown to be full of sh*t.
That is exactly what I said. It's Tenacity who thinks he's better than Pookie and Ray Ray, who are probably waist deep in his plates' ***** as we speak.

Maybe in the 1st world where poverty is rewarded with welfare benefits and government programs. My wife came from true poverty in China and managed to get herself into university as did her brother. His income potential increased by a factor of 10x and is now living comfortably with his wife and kid.

People who exist in the vacuum have challenges they strive to meet, I knew a kid in Mexico that came from a very poor family and managed to do really well for himself. Dude is buying a house next year and invited me down to stay with him. Now if you are talking 'poverty' from the 1st world, which in the 3rd world means middle class, then yes, people who get free money from the government, stay doing that.
No one said it's impossible. Statistics just say it is improbable. Most people born into poverty stay there. It is what it is.

And you are racist
For pointing out that white people killed MLK? Do explain.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who had all that? You can't be talking about me?

- My family structure is all fvcked up

- I grew up in Flint, which has always been in the Top 5 WORSE cities in the country in terms of violence, bad job markets, no economic opportunities, bad schools, gangs, etc.
There you go again proving my points for me. :)

- I was homeless before and lived out of my van
Cool story. Want a cookie?

I COULD have went down the path of Ray Ray and Pookie, but I chose not to. I decided instead to work off-jobs until I finally broke into my current industry, finished all my education, busted my a.ss, and got to the middle class. Ray Ray and Pookie could have done the same thing, but they decided (personal choice) to take up a lifestyle of thugging and crime which you keep making every excuse in the world for.
If that is so, why are you so mad at Pookie and Ray Ray? Are they sleeping with your women?

Tell that to the foreigners who come here from impoverished countries, without a dime to their name and within 10 years they are in the middle class. It's why a lot of Africans can't STAND Black Americans, they know (like I know) that most of them are lazy as fvcking hell.

It's called hard work and making good choices with your time, energy, finances and life in general. But of course you don't want to discuss this because personal responsibility will NEVER be something you preach to Ray Ray and Pookie.
Most foreigners from impoverished countries do not become wealthy, bruh. Some of them make it to the Middle Class, and a lot of them stay poor. What you are preaching is a myth.

And where do you expect the money to come from? Do you expect someone to give Ray Ray and Pookie a hand-out? OR, must they get off their lazy a.ss and bust their a.ss working 2 - 3 minimum wage jobs ALONG with going to school at night or online, to move up in the world like EVERYBODY else has to?

You aren't even making any sense.
2-3 minimum wage jobs was not in the context of FLSA of 1938. One minimum wage job was supposed to be enough to raise a family. People were sick of dying in factories for a few crumbs a day during the Great Depression.

Since when do white people NOT get arrested for having/selling illegal drugs?
Lol, are you serious?

I agree that the criminal justice system seems to come down harder on black criminals than they do white criminals, which is all the reason to NOT be a fvcking black criminal.

So, you acknowlege that my point was correct, yet still manage to excuse the system and pin it on Pookie and Ray Ray. You must really love this girl they stole from you.

You must be a part of Black Lives Matter or should I say "Black Criminal Lives Matter" because the only blacks that get any marches, protests or attention are the black criminals. The 9 year old little black girl who got shot in the chest by Ray Ray and Pookie, didn't get ONE fvcking march from any of you far left, Black Criminal Lives Matter folks.
LOL, you think people don't protest violence in black communities? Dude, you're even more ignorant than I thought. Get out of Tenacity land and do some research.

- And here you go again expecting someone to give a rat's a.ss about the poor little black criminal that's not getting a fair shake in the criminal justice system.

- Here you go again expecting someone to give a rat's a.ss about grown a.ss adults who still live in the same HOOD they grew up in, because their lazy a.sses haven't done what's needed to climb out of it.

- Here you go again blaming the piss poor decisions of Ray Ray and Pookie on White Supremacy.
And here you go again expecting a pat on the ass for doing what your supposed to do. Why do you seek such approval?

Actually I'm the one who could give a damn about Ray Ray and Pookie,
Of course you do. They're screwing your women. Why else would you get so angry about their lives?

YOU are the one up here making every type of excuse in the world for their piss poor decisions and expecting someone to join your "Black Criminal Lives Matter" movement in fighting the "racist" criminal justice system so Ray Ray and Pookie get fair treatment/sentencing.
You just admitted that the criminal justice system is racist. You think you're immune to racism, playboy?

I don't give a rat's a.ss if they throw the book at Ray Ray! For all I care, put that son of a bytch in the electric chair!
How did you get so worked up over one woman? Why are you even on this forum?

- One minute you piss and moan about most people born into poverty can't get out of it.
No pissing, just facts. Feel free to contribute.

- Then I come along and share my story of being homeless (in poverty), and having come out of it through busting my a.ss

- Then you respond saying, "So what, who cares?"
Anecdotal fallacy.

"I got a chick as an AFC, so what I'm doing can't be wrong."

This is why the black community is a piece of shyt right now. The blacks who work hard, bust their a.ss to become something and move up in the world, get PUT down by other blacks as being "boogie", Uncle Tom, a Coon, or what you are saying to me which is the "Who do you think you are/you think you are better than somebody?" type of shyt.

While the blacks that don't do shyt, sell drugs, create kids they don't parent/provide for, go in and out of jail, thug, gang-bang, and (insert other dumb shyt here) get all types of PASSES and all types of EXCUSES made for them....on top of getting glorified, celebrated and propped up as the "authentic black people".

This is why the black community became a piece of shyt and will CONTINUE to be a piece of shyt. Any community that celebrates/champions the LOSERS and puts down the WINNERS, can't fvcking progress!
Kind of like how President Obama is the most powerful man in the world, happens to be black, yet still is hated because he is black. Good luck with that mentality, homeboy.

Like I said, being a model citizen won't save you from racism. White people killed MLK. There are some that want to kill Obama. You'll never be good enough for others. Stop seeking their approval.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bag of weed eh? Is that why you think all of those black men are in jail?
It's not a matter of what I think. The evidence shows the war on drugs led to mass incarceration of blacks. White kids don't get arrested for weed.

Or do you want to talk about that black on black murder rate?
Are you implying that most people in jail are there for murder? Gosh, I hope not.

This right here is most of your problem with why you don't understand people, capitalism, crime, or economics.
Enlighten me.

Yes, you CAN have a class with all A students. Jesus you think that somehow an A student keeps the others from being an A student. This line of thinking just shows you outclassed you are by Tenacity and his arguments.
No, you can't. If everyone is an A student, no one is an A student, because the A becomes meaningless. If everyone has $1 million, $1 million is no longer wealthy.

And yes it DOES have to do with race, because White and Asian "have-nots" are NOT killing themselves in huge numbers and then blaming other races.
Poverty causes violence, not race.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could that lack of opportunity have something to do with the "Burn this b1tch down" that happens when a black mob gets together?
Nah, because that wouldn't explain that white people riot also.

There are PLENTY of economic opportunities given the grants to minorities for colleges and special considerations for hiring "minorities".
Correct. Why do you think those opportunities are not being taken advantage of?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ascribing the actions of an individual to all is the definition of prejudice. How many white people killed MLK?
Ok, a white racist killed MLK. There are white racists that want to kill Obama. There are white racists that are judges, police, cops, and employers. Surely none of them will ever have any influence on Pookie and Ray Ray's life.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, a white racist killed MLK. There are white racists that want to kill Obama. There are white racists that are judges, police, cops, and employers. Surely none of them will ever have any influence on Pookie and Ray Ray's life.
Like I said, explaining anything to a hive mind, mouth breathing racist is futile.