Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Gets Threatened By A Thug - (Listen) LOL!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Backfire. In my state you have committed the crime by recording a phone call without his permission and you have admitted the crime online. Have you looked up the law? You can't just go around recording phone calls without advising them of the possibility the call is recorded.

Thats why when you call an 800 number they advise you the call may be recorded unless its 911or something lifesaving then they get an exemption.
Nope, not here in Michigan.

http://www.lawrefs.com/unauthorized-recordings-eavesdropping-michigan/

The law is in regards to eavesdropping, which is when you record the private conversations of others without their consent. If you are a participant on the conversation, then the law does not apply because you can't eavesdrop on your own conversation:

Michigan’s statutory law is codified at MCL 750.539c et seq.

MCL 750.539c provides for a 2-year felony / $2,000.00 fine for willfully recording a conversation without each party’s consent.

Michigan’s common law applies:

In Michigan, we turn attention on the participation involved in the private conversation. If you are personally participating in the conversation, then you will benefit from Michigan’s one-party consent rule. This is because participants cannot eavesdrop on their own conversations. See Sullivan v. Gray, 117 Mich. App. 476 (1982), in which the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled that the eavesdropping statute does not apply to a participant in a private conversation, because eavesdropping is defined as the overhearing or recording of “the private discourse of others.”

- The first sound file is a PRIVATE VOICEMAIL that he left on my cell phone and admitted during my call back to him that he was indeed trying to reach "JT" (which is me). So the one party consent rule applies.

- The second file was a PRIVATE CALLBACK to him where it was only myself and him on the line. So the one party consent rule applies.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I live here, you saw the night live possible, less drama yes, but you have other lvls of problems to deal with
I used to live on BelaCintra, never went to the nightclubs, I taught english there for a couple years. Trust me dude, the FEminism that exists in Brazil is nothing compared to what awaits North of the border.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity much respect. I like how you post real shvit as I know your opinions are formed from your own trials and error agree or not.

I found it quite amusing to hear the class level on your recordings. You hear this thug talking some butchered ghetto English and you're clearly educated.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity much respect. I like how you post real shvit as I know your opinions are formed from your own trials and error agree or not.

I found it quite amusing to hear the class level on your recordings. You hear this thug talking some butchered ghetto English and you're clearly educated.
Right and the thug called the mother of his kid mind you......a "bytch" at least twice and said that he nutted in her mouth. Again, this is the mother of his kid, not some jump-off from a nightclub.

But the problem is that this guy on the voicemail, represents the black woman's "bad boy", which means he is the pseudo alpha male. In the black community, my "white speaking a.ss" is considered an Uncle Tom, a sell-out and a Sambo.

I am opening up my dating pool to white women and other races though going forward. Again, I do feel as though when white women take their makeup off, it's like MONSTERS INC. pop out, but at the same time I'm more than likely to find more large quantities of white women where I'm their "bad boy" and not the thug on the voicemail.

Like I said, for most American women (other than black women), their bad boy is the guy in a suit, with a briefcase, making 6 figures. It's the James Bond type of guy. The bad boy/alpha male for black women is this guy on my voicemail who (according to his baby momma):

- Has no car
- Is over 30
- Lives with his parents
- Is unemployed
- Is selling dope/drugs on the side
- Just got another girl that's 21 pregnant
- Has a felony
- Has no cell phone
- Was calling to threaten me using his LITTLE SISTER'S cell phone

So why did she pick him? Why did this girl (who is in college, working as a nurse right now) pick THIS GUY to have her baby by?

Well, it's because in the black community, displaying yourself as a thug is considered "alpha male". The more of a thug/loser you are, the more you turn a black woman on. This is one of the main reasons why SO many black men are getting killed over dumb shyt. They are trying to maintain a "I'm a thug" stance, and that eventually catches up to you with death or jail time, as well as a lack of employment opportunities (leaving you residing in the hood).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when white women take their makeup off, it's like MONSTERS INC. pop out

That's the funniest thing you've ever said on here :)

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your trippin hard bro. You have nothing better to do then to try to lock up another brother?

Just block his ass and keep it moving. When you deal with dusty bvtches you gonna deal with dust sh!t.

Honestly though, your dealing with a chick that has had multiple babies with a deadbeat that has been to jail. What does this tell you about yourself?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Your trippin hard bro. You have nothing better to do then to try to lock up another brother?

Just block his ass and keep it moving. When you deal with dusty bvtches you gonna deal with dust sh!t.

Honestly though, your dealing with a chick that has had multiple babies with a deadbeat that has been to jail. What does this tell you about yourself?
AJ, a couple of points:

- Number one, I think there needs to be sort of a Black Civil War in the black community. "Black People" need to separate from "N-words", period. We need to stop all of this "we are all in this together" type of language because the reality is, we are not. "N-words" are the ones having all of these issues with cops because they are the ones continuing criminal lifestyles that put them in the way of the cops constantly. N-words are the ones that "can't get hired" in a massive fashion due to their bad character traits and felony records. Black people like YOU AND ME AJ, are NOT in the same boat nor do we do the same stupid shyt like these N-words (this guy on my voicemail) are doing. We don't make kids and not father them. We don't sell dope to other black people. We don't kill other black people.

- This thug (N-word) on my voicemail is NOT my brother. He's not YOUR brother either. He's the cancer that's one of the main pillars that's keeping the black community in the fvcked up condition that it is today.

- Also, you are correct, in that I did choose to mess around with this girl and I ran into this idiot. But as I've mentioned before, the lines are blurred. This girl is not a hoodrat. She's in college and working as a nurse. I honestly had NO IDEA her baby father was like this. How do I filter that out upfront?

- Why are our good, decent black women......making kids with this idiot on my voicemail? Everything we talk about here in the Manosphere of what "attracts" women, he doesn't have just about any of it. He's over 30, no car, broke, staying with his parents and with a felony.

- AJ, why are SO MANY black women pro-creating with idiots like this? Yes, white women are doing this too, but it's no where NEAR the proportional quantity of how black women are doing it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJ, a couple of points:

- Number one, I think there needs to be sort of a Black Civil War in the black community. "Black People" need to separate from "N-words", period. We need to stop all of this "we are all in this together" type of language because the reality is, we are not. "N-words" are the ones having all of these issues with cops because they are the ones continuing criminal lifestyles that put them in the way of the cops constantly. N-words are the ones that "can't get hired" in a massive fashion due to their bad character traits and felony records. Black people like YOU AND ME AJ, are NOT in the same boat nor do we do the same stupid shyt like these N-words (this guy on my voicemail) are doing. We don't make kids and not father them. We don't sell dope to other black people. We don't kill other black people.
Nope, there does not need to be a black civil war. Criminal lifestyles are a result of the War on Drugs and lack of economic opportunity in the black neighborhoods. It's also an indictment on the criminal way we fund public education (property taxes). This is a systemic problem and dogwhistle respectability politics is not the answer.

- This thug (N-word) on my voicemail is NOT my brother. He's not YOUR brother either. He's the cancer that's one of the main pillars that's keeping the black community in the fvcked up condition that it is today.
Nothing to do with outsourcing jobs, privatizing inner-city schools, and the War on Drugs?

- Also, you are correct, in that I did choose to mess around with this girl and I ran into this idiot. But as I've mentioned before, the lines are blurred. This girl is not a hoodrat. She's in college and working as a nurse. I honestly had NO IDEA her baby father was like this. How do I filter that out upfront?
If she is a single-mother, you have to assume she had a ****ty relationship that resulted in a child.

- Why are our good, decent black women......making kids with this idiot on my voicemail? Everything we talk about here in the Manosphere of what "attracts" women, he doesn't have just about any of it. He's over 30, no car, broke, staying with his parents and with a felony.
....she's not a good, decent black woman.

- AJ, why are SO MANY black women pro-creating with idiots like this? Yes, white women are doing this too, but it's no where NEAR the proportional quantity of how black women are doing it.
100% disagree. Like I said, maybe I'm spoiled in Metro-NYC. There are women of color everywhere that are doing well for themselves and are childless.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, there does not need to be a black civil war. Criminal lifestyles are a result of the War on Drugs and lack of economic opportunity in the black neighborhoods. It's also an indictment on the criminal way we fund public education (property taxes). This is a systemic problem and dogwhistle respectability politics is not the answer.
- There are countless low income areas in this country, which are suffering from lack of economic opportunities, but they do NOT have the same level of violence, thuggery, and ratchetness that's going on in the black community. Based on this fact, how can your argument of being "low income/working class" equate to thuggery?

- Being poor in America today, is damn near what being middle class was 60 years ago. Go into the average poor household and you will see the refrigerator full, internet, smart phones, TVs, cars, video games, etc, etc. So again, how does being poor or low income, equate to thuggery?

- In regards to the "war on drugs", so are you saying we should legalize all sorts of drug dealing? Drug dealing is illegal, so why are these thugs picking them up and selling? If your response is going to be because the "CIA" put the drugs in the black community, well, the Department of Education has put public schools, text books and libraries in the black community as well....do you see these thugs picking up a book and using it??

As black people, we have a very bad history in this country that includes slavery and Jim Crow. But NONE of that shyt is relevant to the thuggery today. Thugs are CHOOSING to be Thugs. Ratchet women are CHOOSING to be Ratchet women. Slavery and Jim Crow has no relevance to this.

That's why I'm calling for a black civil war. "N-words" are CHOOSING to be thugs and ratchet, whereas black people are CHOOSING to be educated/middle class. "N-words" and black people have two different lifestyle choices, we can NO LONGER tie ourselves together based solely on our skin color when our values and character have NO similarities.

We need a Black Civil War.

....she's not a good, decent black woman.
Without knowing her decisions upfront, what metrics do we use to separate hoodrats from good girls? Don't we use the fact that she's in college or graduated, where she works and if she has a career? How many kids does she bring to the table? How does she carry herself?

This girl in particular isn't the only one that I've ran into this with. Like I said, I was dating a black M.D. who graduated from UCLA, who ALSO dated/fvcks thugs like this guy on my voicemail. In conversations with educated black women about this topic, they will get up and DEFEND this type of dude on my voicemail and somehow justify WHY they get with him.

The good, decent black women are EMBRACING thugs like this guy on my voicemail. You know why? Because of the "N-word" created thug culture, that's spreading over to the "black people side" to where being a THUG and RATCHET is going to be the national symbolization for "blackness".

Notice how educated blacks will quickly jump up to defend thugs?

100% disagree. Like I said, maybe I'm spoiled in Metro-NYC. There are women of color everywhere that are doing well for themselves and are childless.
"Tenacity, the girls on my street aren't like that!"

The vast majority of children born in the black community are born to single mothers for ONE, then TWO, it's now gotten to the point where MAJORITY of those single mothers do NOT have the child's father in the kid's life. Most black kids are growing up without fathers in their life. Who do you think the vast majority of these missing Fathers are? Are they men like TENACITY or men like this idiot on my Voicemail?

If the chicks on your street aren't like this, then congratulations! But that doesn't change the FACTS of what's happening from a holistic point of view.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So why did she pick him? Why did this girl (who is in college, working as a nurse right now) pick THIS GUY to have her baby by?

This is one of the main reasons why SO many black men are getting killed over dumb shyt. They are trying to maintain a "I'm a thug" stance, and that eventually catches up to you with death or jail time, as well as a lack of employment opportunities (leaving you residing in the hood).
My personal opinion is that a large portion of these black women are doing this because it's a manipulative way to control black men.What better way to manipulate a man born into a sh!t situation than to allow him to feel powerful by rewarding him with pu$$y by screwing up his life even more? She can then shame him and praise for the same thing whenever it works to her advantage, fits her mood, or gives her an excuse to blame someone else for her own sh1t decisions. It's the same tactic people use train dogs to be vicious.
On the flip side, you have some black women who are staying with these guys because they feel bad for the their struggle and it's just in the culture.

The sh!t going on in lower income neighborhoods really is a tragedy that is going to take many more generations to fix. But men like you are the ones who are leading the way. Stay true to your success and don't let people like this draw you in.

This woman's poor decision is infecting your brain right now. Look at the power of pu$$y at work here. You gotta watch out for that. All these guys coming on here pissed off and whining about women playing with their emotions by pitting men against each other. It's kinda sad.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
There are countless low income areas in this country, which are suffering from lack of economic opportunities, but they do NOT have the same level of violence, thuggery, and ratchetness that's going on in the black community. Based on this fact, how can your argument of being "low income/working class" equates to thuggery?
I'm not sure when 'the poor' (and yes, most recipients of what is loosely called 'welfare spending' goes to 'white' people - by simple statistics) will get that the $10,000,000,000,000 to $20,000,000,000,000 spent on the "War on Poverty" was at their expense and to their detriment. All this allowed DC policy wonks to use the poor as experimental subjects for their cracked social science experiments (and to get rich while doing it) only to fail so miserably. The adverse outcomes came quickly, were well known by 1970 and continue to grow all but exponentially.

But no matter to the DC crowd. They enjoy their power and the money they make on food, medical care and housing programs in their side deals (Ron Brown, the Cuomo family... ad naseum) far too much to look at the harm they did and continue to do to people whose only 'crime' is low income.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- There are countless low income areas in this country, which are suffering from lack of economic opportunities, but they do NOT have the same level of violence, thuggery, and ratchetness that's going on in the black community. Based on this fact, how can your argument of being "low income/working class" equate to thuggery?
Yea okay. Take a trip to Appalachia and tell me how they're doing. The only difference is the system locks up black men for having a bag of weed then makes it damn near impossible for him to re-assimilate into society. He can't get a job after that, and in some states can't even vote.

- Being poor in America today, is damn near what being middle class was 60 years ago. Go into the average poor household and you will see the refrigerator full, internet, smart phones, TVs, cars, video games, etc, etc. So again, how does being poor or low income, equate to thuggery?
That's a load of total bull****.

- In regards to the "war on drugs", so are you saying we should legalize all sorts of drug dealing? Drug dealing is illegal, so why are these thugs picking them up and selling? If your response is going to be because the "CIA" put the drugs in the black community, well, the Department of Education has put public schools, text books and libraries in the black community as well....do you see these thugs picking up a book and using it??
We should decriminalize drugs and stop using the phony war on drugs to target black communities. Hell, Nixon's aide even admitted publicly that was the sole reason for pushing the War on Drugs.

As black people, we have a very bad history in this country that includes slavery and Jim Crow. But NONE of that shyt is relevant to the thuggery today. Thugs are CHOOSING to be Thugs. Ratchet women are CHOOSING to be Ratchet women. Slavery and Jim Crow has no relevance to this.
Oh it's not? Why the hell do you think so many black people live in Michigan? Chicago? New York City? Philadelphia? There were no slaves there. Why did they go there? Hmmm?? How were they treated when they got there? Hmmm? Did they end up in affluent white suburbs or red lined into ghettos?

That's why I'm calling for a black civil war. "N-words" are CHOOSING to be thugs and ratchet, whereas black people are CHOOSING to be educated/middle class. "N-words" and black people have two different lifestyle choices, we can NO LONGER tie ourselves together based solely on our skin color when our values and character have NO similarities.

We need a Black Civil War.
No, you need to stop thinking you're better than other black people by virtue of having a job. You're conforming to respectability politics. That's approval seeking behavior. You don't get a pat on the ass for being a productive citizen.

Without knowing her decisions upfront, what metrics do we use to separate hoodrats from good girls? Don't we use the fact that she's in college or graduated, where she works and if she has a career? How many kids does she bring to the table? How does she carry herself?
That doesn't matter, because you're still messing with the same hoodrats you complain about.

This girl in particular isn't the only one that I've ran into this with. Like I said, I was dating a black M.D. who graduated from UCLA, who ALSO dated/fvcks thugs like this guy on my voicemail. In conversations with educated black women about this topic, they will get up and DEFEND this type of dude on my voicemail and somehow justify WHY they get with him.

The good, decent black women are EMBRACING thugs like this guy on my voicemail. You know why? Because of the "N-word" created thug culture, that's spreading over to the "black people side" to where being a THUG and RATCHET is going to be the national symbolization for "blackness".

Notice how educated blacks will quickly jump up to defend thugs?
No, good decent black women are embracing these thugs because they have more game then the "educated" black men that think they should have all the black women by virtue of having a job. Why do you even care what type of men she talked to in the past? That's not your business.

"Tenacity, the girls on my street aren't like that!"
The vast majority of children born in the black community are born to single mothers for ONE, then TWO, it's now gotten to the point where MAJORITY of those single mothers do NOT have the child's father in the kid's life. Most black kids are growing up without fathers in their life. Who do you think the vast majority of these missing Fathers are? Are they men like TENACITY or men like this idiot on my Voicemail?

If the chicks on your street aren't like this, then congratulations! But that doesn't change the FACTS of what's happening from a holistic point of view.
I didn't say they don't exist. How about you go find them instead of complaining about the hoodrats that you mess with. Metro-Detroit has one of the largest black populations in the United States. I'm sure you if you raised your standards, you can find some of these "decent" black women you claim to be looking for.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that a large portion of these black women are doing this because it's a manipulative way to control black men.What better way to manipulate a man born into a sh!t situation than to allow him to feel powerful by rewarding him with pu$$y by screwing up his life even more? She can then shame him and praise for the same thing whenever it works to her advantage, fits her mood, or gives her an excuse to blame someone else for her own sh1t decisions. It's the same tactic people use train dogs to be vicious.
On the flip side, you have some black women who are staying with these guys because they feel bad for the their struggle and it's just in the culture.
Nope, it's simpler than that. These men have game. Educated black men are typically AFCs. They think by being part of the "talented tenth" that they are entitled to all the women.

The sh!t going on in lower income neighborhoods really is a tragedy that is going to take many more generations to fix. But men like you are the ones who are leading the way. Stay true to your success and don't let people like this draw you in.
One person's success has nothing to do with what goes on in lower income neighborhoods. It is a systemic problem that will take a lot more to fix than some people just "getting it."

This woman's poor decision is infecting your brain right now. Look at the power of pu$$y at work here. You gotta watch out for that. All these guys coming on here pissed off and whining about women playing with their emotions by pitting men against each other. It's kinda sad.
It's extremely sad. These women are not worth the mental energy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yea okay. Take a trip to Appalachia and tell me how they're doing. The only difference is the system locks up black men for having a bag of weed....
Stop right there, so if other black men are getting locked up as you say for carrying WEED (which is illegal to carry, which means it's breaking the law by carrying it) then why aren't you promoting that black men STOP carrying the damn weed? Until the law changes, carrying the damn weed is illegal, so how about stop carrying the damn weed?

This is an example of "N-words" making piss poor decisions and "educated black people" trying to make excuses for them by claiming they are victims when they are not victims. They are making piss poor decisions such as breaking the damn law.

We should decriminalize drugs and stop using the phony war on drugs to target black communities.
Oh yeah because the usage of drugs is uniform to the experience of being black, and every black person currently uses and WILL use drugs going forward, so passing ANY laws criminalizing the use of drugs will technically be a law criminalizing all black people.

Wait.....what's that I hear? Is that a bunch of black people saying that they don't use drugs, never used drugs, won't use drugs, and think drugs are fvcking stupid due to how they fvck up your life and that of your family??

Oh...so apparently every black person doesn't use drugs, so the USAGE of drugs isn't uniform to being black after all.

So the passage of drug laws doesn't target "black communities" because most BLACK PEOPLE don't use fvcking drugs. But does anybody want to guess *cough* (N-words) *cough* who are the people within the black community who use, carry and sell these criminalizing drugs and CONTINUE to do so despite the fact that they fvcking KNOW that it will potentially put them behind bars?

That's a load of total bull****.
Have you done research on "poverty" in America? Matter of fact I have family members who are in such levels of "poverty", and they are in the same boat as I described with full refrigerators, cars, TVs, smart phones, internet access, video games, etc. Look it up. Being "poor" in 2016 is like being lower middle class in 1960 in terms of quality of life.

Why the hell do you think so many black people live in Michigan? Chicago? New York City? Philadelphia? There were no slaves there. Why did they go there? Hmmm??
I assume that you meant Flint, MI and Detroit, MI, along with Chicago, NYC and Philly.

Your history is completely wrong sir. Most black people lived in the SOUTH. Black people as a whole (including my mother, father, etc.) came to the NORTH due to the Industrial Age Boom with General Motors and the like. Today, a lot of black people my age are moving back to the SOUTH because the SOUTH represents where a lot of economic/employment opportunities are today.

How were they treated when they got there? Hmmm? Did they end up in affluent white suburbs or red lined into ghettos?
They "ended up" where their skills, talents, ambitions and connections PUT them.

There are, mind you, places in the United States where you have what are called "Black Suburbs". It's basically where the population is mostly black, but the income per capita is great, the education acquisition is high, and investors/employers want to continue investing in said area due to the economic stability of said area.

It's why I keep pointing to the fact, that the reason the damn HOOD is the way it is, is due to piss poor personal choices of the people within that area, rather than some boogey man white supremacy that you and Max Rex like to keep preaching about.

No, you need to stop thinking you're better than other black people by virtue of having a job. You're conforming to respectability politics. That's approval seeking behavior. You don't get a pat on the ass for being a productive citizen.
And this ladies and gentlemen, is why the HOOD will never change. Read once again what this guy just said. He said that as a black man with a career, education, etc.....that I am NO BETTER than the Thug on my voicemail who has no job, no ambition, creates kids that he can't afford, etc.

This is why the HOOD will remain, it's because "educated/good" black men like EyeB continue to make god damn excuses for their piss poor behavior and then number two, continue to diminish the REAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS of black people who are "doing the right thing" instead of using those ACCOMPLISHMENTS as the goal post for these HOOD people to be reaching to.

Instead of trying to convert HOOD people into being guys like Tenacity, they tear down guys like Tenacity and build up HOOD people. The result is that going forward you get fewer and fewer black men like Tenacity, and more black men like this THUG on my voicemail.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, good decent black women are embracing these thugs because they have more game then the "educated" black men that think they should have all the black women by virtue of having a job.
Let's just use some common sense here for a minute.

You have a Thug, who is over 30, who hasn't figured out how to make consistent income (legally OR illegally) to where he can have his own damn place, his own damn car, and his own damn money so he can be "ballin" as they say.

He hasn't figured out and been able to achieve THIS, but you are expecting me to believe that this same THUG has such overwhelming amounts of persuasion, charm, social ability, and the "gift of the gab" to TALK a good/decent woman into doing something that she doesn't WANT to do (be with thugs) JUST because he has this certain level of persuasion, charm, social ability and gift of gab?

My friend, if the THUG had all of this, why is he broke? Why in the hell hasn't all of these "gifts" translated into some money? And I'm not saying he needs to be making 6 figures, I'm saying just money PERIOD to where he has his own damn place, car, and his own damn shyt?

Call it like it is, SkrooU is 100% correct. Most black women are deliberately CHOOSING these losers for power plays and also because these losers represent the fvcked up cultural traits that the black women (hoodrats AND decent/good black women) enjoy and relish in.

They don't have some level of game, social ability, persuasion, gift of the gab, charm, or any of that other bullshyt. It's a damn power play and a cultural bias.

Like I said, the educated/good black man is considered to be "acting white". What does that mean? It means that his character and personality doesn't fit in with the CULTURE. Have you ever heard anybody say a Thug is acting white?

Thug/Ratchet culture has become the symbol for being black. MOST black women prefer to only date black men, thus, they see THUG LIFE as being the symbol for what a black man is....they do NOT see Carlton nor a Tenacity as the symbol for what a black man is, they see me and Carlton as "acting white" which is like being a "traitor" to the black culture.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop right there, so if other black men are getting locked up as you say for carrying WEED (which is illegal to carry, which means it's breaking the law by carrying it) then why aren't you promoting that black men STOP carrying the damn weed? Until the law changes, carrying the damn weed is illegal, so how about stop carrying the damn weed?

This is an example of "N-words" making piss poor decisions and "educated black people" trying to make excuses for them by claiming they are victims when they are not victims. They are making piss poor decisions such as breaking the damn law.
Okay, so explain the discrepancy between arrests and convictions of black males carrying weed vs. white males carrying weed. Also, explain the discrepancy in sentencing.

Oh yeah because the usage of drugs is uniform to the experience of being black, and every black person currently uses and WILL use drugs going forward, so passing ANY laws criminalizing the use of drugs will technically be a law criminalizing all black people.

Wait.....what's that I hear? Is that a bunch of black people saying that they don't use drugs, never used drugs, won't use drugs, and think drugs are fvcking stupid due to how they fvck up your life and that of your family??

Oh...so apparently every black person doesn't use drugs, so the USAGE of drugs isn't uniform to being black after all.

So the passage of drug laws doesn't target "black communities" because most BLACK PEOPLE don't use fvcking drugs. But does anybody want to guess *cough* (N-words) *cough* who are the people within the black community who use, carry and sell these criminalizing drugs and CONTINUE to do so despite the fact that they fvcking KNOW that it will potentially put them behind bars?
That wasn't the point, but I expected it to go over your head.

The war on drugs was specifically to target black communities. Black men don't do drugs more than other races. In fact, whites are more likely to use recreational drugs than black. Again, explain the discrepancy in arrests, convictions, and sentencing.

Have you done research on "poverty" in America? Matter of fact I have family members who are in such levels of "poverty", and they are in the same boat as I described with full refrigerators, cars, TVs, smart phones, internet access, video games, etc. Look it up. Being "poor" in 2016 is like being lower middle class in 1960 in terms of quality of life.
Not only is that bull****, but you have yet to address the actual causes of poverty.

I assume that you meant Flint, MI and Detroit, MI, along with Chicago, NYC and Philly.

Your history is completely wrong sir. Most black people lived in the SOUTH. Black people as a whole (including my mother, father, etc.) came to the NORTH due to the Industrial Age Boom with General Motors and the like. Today, a lot of black people my age are moving back to the SOUTH because the SOUTH represents where a lot of economic/employment opportunities are today.
Correct. And what happened to all the jobs and unions in those cities when manufacturing was outsourced? What happened to municipal positions (disproporationately held by blacks) when these cities underwent budget cuts? What neighborhoods of Chicago, Detroit, NYC, and Philly were black folks settling in? Hmmm? Why?

They "ended up" where their skills, talents, ambitions and connections PUT them.
Bull****. Every northern city had race riots during the Great Migration, as blacks were forced into ghettos. Blacks weren't moving into affluent white neighborhoods in the 1960s.

American education is criminally funded by property taxes. If you grow up in a district with a ****ty tax base (i.e. the "hood"), you get a ****ty education. Period. That's how this country works.

There are, mind you, places in the United States where you have what are called "Black Suburbs". It's basically where the population is mostly black, but the income per capita is great, the education acquisition is high, and investors/employers want to continue investing in said area due to the economic stability of said area.
There are very few of those areas in the United States. They do exist, but they are extremely uncommon. Black wealth is largely concentrated in Atlanta and Washington DC, with very small enclaves in Northern New Jersey, Long Island, and parts of LA.

It's why I keep pointing to the fact, that the reason the damn HOOD is the way it is, is due to piss poor personal choices of the people within that area, rather than some boogey man white supremacy that you and Max Rex like to keep preaching about.
Personal choice didn't cause housing segregation, the war on drugs, or the privatization of inner city public schools.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is why the HOOD will never change. Read once again what this guy just said. He said that as a black man with a career, education, etc.....that I am NO BETTER than the Thug on my voicemail who has no job, no ambition, creates kids that he can't afford, etc.

This is why the HOOD will remain, it's because "educated/good" black men like EyeB continue to make god damn excuses for their piss poor behavior and then number two, continue to diminish the REAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS of black people who are "doing the right thing" instead of using those ACCOMPLISHMENTS as the goal post for these HOOD people to be reaching to.
The hood will never change because black men like you continue to act like you're better than everyone else instead of being educated on the socioeconomic dynamics in this country. No one gives a damn about your accomplishments, so stop seeking the approval of others.

Instead of trying to convert HOOD people into being guys like Tenacity, they tear down guys like Tenacity and build up HOOD people. The result is that going forward you get fewer and fewer black men like Tenacity, and more black men like this THUG on my voicemail.
You can't make all D students into A students. If everyone is an A student, no one is an A student. This has nothing to do with race because every race, group, religion, classification has their haves and have nots.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just use some common sense here for a minute.

You have a Thug, who is over 30, who hasn't figured out how to make consistent income (legally OR illegally) to where he can have his own damn place, his own damn car, and his own damn money so he can be "ballin" as they say.

He hasn't figured out and been able to achieve THIS, but you are expecting me to believe that this same THUG has such overwhelming amounts of persuasion, charm, social ability, and the "gift of the gab" to TALK a good/decent woman into doing something that she doesn't WANT to do (be with thugs) JUST because he has this certain level of persuasion, charm, social ability and gift of gab?

My friend, if the THUG had all of this, why is he broke? Why in the hell hasn't all of these "gifts" translated into some money? And I'm not saying he needs to be making 6 figures, I'm saying just money PERIOD to where he has his own damn place, car, and his own damn shyt?

Call it like it is, SkrooU is 100% correct. Most black women are deliberately CHOOSING these losers for power plays and also because these losers represent the fvcked up cultural traits that the black women (hoodrats AND decent/good black women) enjoy and relish in.

They don't have some level of game, social ability, persuasion, gift of the gab, charm, or any of that other bullshyt. It's a damn power play and a cultural bias.
And despite all of this he's still ****ing the same girl that you are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thug/Ratchet culture has become the symbol for being black. MOST black women prefer to only date black men, thus, they see THUG LIFE as being the symbol for what a black man is....they do NOT see Carlton nor a Tenacity as the symbol for what a black man is, they see me and Carlton as "acting white" which is like being a "traitor" to the black culture.
What kind of trashy women are you messing with? I'm more Carlton than you and I've layed plenty of black women, both hood and educated.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so explain the discrepancy between arrests and convictions of black males carrying weed vs. white males carrying weed. Also, explain the discrepancy in sentencing.
The criminal justice system does appear to punish blacks more harshly than other races. Which is ALL MORE THE REASON to stay your black a.ss from in front of the Judge by:

- Not selling drugs
- Not thugging
- Not robbing
- Not stealing
- Paying child support on time
- Being respectful when a cop pulls you over
- Staying out of trouble in general

But you see all of these things would require some personal fvcking responsibility and you people on the FAR LEFT will not ever promote the concept of personal fvcking responsibility and making good choices to these N-words. You want to keep them thinking they are a victim to some evil white supremacy when the reality is, it's their own personal fvcked up choices that keep landing them in fvcked up situations.

The war on drugs was specifically to target black communities...
- Every black community isn't a HOOD, the only black communities where drugs are a problem like that are in the HOOD.

- If you are saying that the law was made to provide another reason to put N-words behind bars because they know N-words use/sell drugs, then how about you tell N-words to STOP FVCKING using and selling drugs then?? Oh....damn it.....*slaps forehead*.....telling them that would make them personally accountable for their own choices and we can't do that!

They can create 600 drug laws to supposedly "target" black men, Tenacity's black a.ss won't be hit with any of them because my black a.ss does not USE nor SELL illegal fvcking drugs.

Not only is that bull****, but you have yet to address the actual causes of poverty.
Have you been in the hood? Did you grow up in the hood? I've been there and I have family members living there, I know what I'm talking about from first hand.

The causes of poverty today is mainly someone's own personal choices. You can't help where you grew up and you can't help who your parents were, but if you are 30 and STILL living in the same fvcking hood you grew up in....that's your fault! You have not taken the proper steps to get your black a.ss out of the hood.

Oh....damn it.....*slaps forehead*.....this also requires personal fvcking responsibility and we can't hold them to that!

Correct. And what happened to all the jobs and unions in those cities when manufacturing was outsourced? What happened to municipal positions (disproporationately held by blacks) when these cities underwent budget cuts? What neighborhoods of Chicago, Detroit, NYC, and Philly were black folks settling in? Hmmm? Why?
Dude, it's due to technology, robotics and globalization taking away jobs. REMEMBER, I was ranting about this very same thing in my Anger thread and as I recall, wasn't it YOU that chimed in talking about how I should stop "whining" about it, suck it up, and keep moving? I believe your exact words were accept it and adapt.

So you were preaching personal responsibility to ME, but when it comes to Ray Ray and Pookie's thug a.ss, you want to throw out excuse after excuse after excuse?

American education is criminally funded by property taxes. If you grow up in a district with a ****ty tax base (i.e. the "hood"), you get a ****ty education. Period. That's how this country works.
Then my response to that is exactly what you told me....ACCEPT IT AND ADAPT....stop whining about it and do something about it like move to a better area. Isn't that what you told me? Why don't you hold thugs to the same standard?

The hood will never change because black men like you continue to act like you're better than everyone else instead of being educated on the socioeconomic dynamics in this country.
Oh yeah, Tenacity is the reason the HOOD is the way it is, even though Tenacity doesn't fvcking live there. You are doing nothing now but reaching for straws, so far you have blamed:

- Property Taxes
- White Supremacy
- Racism
- War on Drugs
- Privatizing Inner City Schools
- And now...TENACITY

....for why Ray Ray and Pookie's Thug a.ss continues to do dumb a.ss shyt, and make piss poor decisions. When in the FVCK are you going to ever....just EVER.....make Ray Ray and Pookie responsible for their own fvcking choices and lot in life? These are grown a.ss men who aren't doing shyt with their life, and instead of telling them to man the fvck up, you want to sit up here and coddle them like they are fvcking 10 years old, talking about how they are victims.

They aren't fvcking victims....the only victims are the people's lives that Ray Ray and Pookie are destroying!

No one gives a damn about your accomplishments, so stop seeking the approval of others.
Oh, somebody gives a damn about them. Some of those people include the IRS, prospective employers, prospective business partners, creditors, bankers, WOMEN, vendors, suppliers, etc.

You are on a male self-improvement website, telling a male who busted his a.ss off (with some of my journals on this website) that his accomplishments don't matter. You are reaching for straws Mr. FAR LEFT because you have nothing left to use as an excuse for thuggery.

You can't make all D students into A students. If everyone is an A student, no one is an A student.
What??

If you keep the quality of the education the same (not dumb it down), having more A students creates a higher quality human capital pool. Said human capital could be distributed throughout the globe to create new products, new markets, new services, etc.

Add this to the long list of excuses for thugs being thugs. So you have blamed Property Taxes, White Supremacy, Racism, War on Drugs, Privatizing Inner City Schools, TENACITY, and now you are saying that well, "everybody can't be an A student, somebody has to be a D student, so it's okay Mr. Thug if you remain STUPID." :rofl:

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, the educated/good black man is considered to be "acting white". What does that mean? It means that his character and personality doesn't fit in with the CULTURE. Have you ever heard anybody say a Thug is acting white?

I feel for you, it's definitely a problem when trying to better yourself and become successful is seen as betraying your race. Obviously it's one that's going to have to be solved within the black community itself.