Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling girls that they're hot

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to say to a girl "Yes I realize you are more attractive than average...and if I was like most guys I would do a,b,and c in order to get you to sleep with me. I'm not though"?

Or someting like that. Its a given with hot women that guys are going to try to get into their pants so they should be assuming that I am doing the same, regardless of my attitude (if I act disinterested she knows that I'm doing that to try to hide my interest, which isn't much better than being a douchbag with pickup lines). So why not just go ahead and tell her straight up that I want her and will try to get her?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shows neediness, which is not attractive.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell her that she's hot when you're making out or having sex with her. Maybe after you've been in a long term relationship with her.

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it needy? Its common knowledge that no matter what, men want sex. It doesn't matter what kind of game you play, a woman is not going to believe that you are wholesome and have no intention other than to enhance her life. I'm saying aknowledge biology, but still try to control it. Don't say "you're hot can we have sex right now" just say "you're not i'd like to **** you sometime".

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to LJBF land...

Population: You & all the other AFCs who provide the princess with attention.

Every chump wants to **** her, you have to be THE MAN, and alpha. A guy she can't understand and manipulate. You have to get her panties in a twist.
Women use looks and sex to manipulate weak men into buying them things or jumping through hoops. But they're just there for entertainment, validation and attention they provide her with and nothing more.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really it comes down to what you're conveying. If you're subcommunicating "Oh my god, you're so hot, I'm needy and I want you" ofcourse it's going to be needy. If you're saying "You're hot" with the mind set of "You're hot, I'm not saying it because I need you, I'm just pointing it out" then it's not needy.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say break the rules if you want....

I think Stating that you are into her is important. Don't be douche about it of course... "I like you, you're really smart and different from other girls", haha... that would be bad.

If you are playful (yet somewhat serious) you can say anything. You can do ANYTHING if its fun.

So if its in a fun and playful vibe its even okay to CHECK HER OUT... Like seriously if i'm in the moment I will sometimes kind of daze off and give her body sort of a once over and kinda just growl alittle "Damn... you're too much!" and then I will try and advert my eyes with a flirty embarrassed type expression and just keep mushing on with normal conversation... Girls love these types of interests statements! The truth is, a girl gets off on the idea that her beauty might be weakening you and defeating you.
But you still have to be cool and fun! Otherwise you are just a douche.

Girls are either going to bail when you give the statement of intents or they are going to eat it up!

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
Is it ok to say to a girl "Yes I realize you are more attractive than average...
This should be said when you're inside of her.

Don't tell her shes good looking, cause its not exactly original.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Play the Game said:
Welcome to LJBF land...

Every chump wants to **** her, you have to be THE MAN, and alpha. A guy she can't understand and manipulate. You have to get her panties in a twist.
Women use looks and sex to manipulate weak men into buying them things or jumping through hoops. But they're just there for entertainment, validation and attention they provide her with and nothing more.
Absolutely right!

I'd LOWLY recommend telling a woman who knows she's hot, that she's hot or a variant thereof. Especially from the get-go! It could reek of desperation! :nono: Women smell that sh*t from a mile away. So you've gotta be different!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Welcome to LJBF land...

You mean:

Welcome to Dumpsville,

Population: You

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tell her something that 100 other guys said?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
Is it ok to say to a girl "Yes I realize you are more attractive than average...and if I was like most guys I would do a,b,and c in order to get you to sleep with me. I'm not though"?
word for word, that just sounds wierd. it's so logical structured there's no way it would come out of anyone's mouth unless they rehearsed it

knowing that, if she's even a little bit perceptive, she won't buy it

the trick to giving complements is to be sincere about it. you can tell a girl she's hot but you can't make her think you're saying it to get her pants (which is why gay people automatically get away with that sh!t)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You may not tell her she's hot or stare at body parts until she's naked. But after the clothes come off, then it's ok.
This is really good advice. :up:

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it just comes out strange. I wouldn't do it unless the girl was only ever going to be a friend and I felt like doing a bit of flirting with her for the practice.

Otherwise, a backhanded compliment is probably more fun. Something like "You know, if you let your hair grow a bit longer, you might actually look pretty hot!"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Why tell her something that 100 other guys said?
Yo, Mr. Ready123, I.A.F.Y.B. is pretty much right. :up: And that thing where you said it was logically rehearsed, boy you don't know how right you are. Just go with the flow 'cuz that rehearsed sh*t won't cut it with an attractive woman. 993 other AFC's tried that dumb sh*t. I'd just be spontaneous...works in your favor. No rehearsed sh*t...:nono: Is that clear?:yes:

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it wouldn't be rehearsed nor said exactly that way. I guess I haven't been able to test my idea anyways cause I never dated before I met my long term (almost a year now) gf. And I never told her that she's attractive till after we had been dating for awhile.

Anyways, back to my original point. The guys who are saying this to her are chumps who have just enough balls to hit on her but nothing more, they don't have the balls to leave it at "you're hot" and nothing more. I've learned a lot about how girls judge guys come ones from my gf, and apparantly persistance is what they don't like, not the fact that we drool over them. They like it when we make it clear that we're attracted to them, they dont like it when we act on that desire in an innapropriate or needy way.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't explain the game to girls. actions are louder than words. tell her u think she's attractive, then give her mix signals like ur not interested. repeat.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
To look at the mechanisms behind all this:

Your goal is first to get her attracted to you.

Then you can build rapport with her.

After this, seduce and lay her.

Going in with "you are hot"-type of line will not do much good for you.

1) It doesn't build any attraction towards you (unless you really master Direct-game, have muscular body, right BL etc). It only gives her more power and validation.

2) Your line makes you sound like typical AFC. Needy/weak. AFCs who have no game say stuff like that. Women know AFCs and they don't want to be with them. Of course HOW it is said affects that judgement as well. Delivered from the right frame it doesn't matter what you say.

3) That type of line doesn't give any context for the interaction to continue. You are going to stall if you wait for her response. Instead you should leave that just like that, a quick remark and continue by saying something GOOD that actually gets her attracted to you.

Hot women know your hidden agenda. It doesn't matter. As long as you play your game right she will want to sleep with you. But saying that she is hot is stepping outside of the game, outside of the vibing context. It's a social mistake. You can say that you like her but only after she is attracted to you and when does something to deserve that.