Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me what I already know bros (this new girl)

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in another interesting twist of events ..

she texts me randomly this morning "good morning" i wait like 6 hours to respond (wasn't going to but couldn't resist) ...we have some witty back and forth banter .. then she says she's going to NYC for new years and invites me to go with her

i said "sure, why wait until new years though, we should get together this week" .. she agreed and we made plans for tomorrow night back at my place....

rofl

i can't wait to see my d1ck disappearing in that big ass of hers ... i got my napkin tucked and im ready to eat bros!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in another interesting twist of events ..

she texts me randomly this morning "good morning" i wait like 6 hours to respond (wasn't going to but couldn't resist) ...we have some witty back and forth banter .. then she says she's going to NYC for new years and invites me to go with her

i said "sure, why wait until new years though, we should get together this week" .. she agreed and we made plans for tomorrow night back at my place....

rofl

i can't wait to see my d1ck disappearing in that big ass of hers ... i got my napkin tucked and im ready to eat bros!
Don't count your chickens before they hatch...if she actually follows through, consider it a bonus, but don't expect it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^Right, keep your head in the game. Some women will go surprisingly far to reel you into orbit.

You did good by going ghost, it made her chase. I'm not saying you should expect a same night lay, but after you've done your job making moves she needs to reciprocate or get tossed aside. Continue the filtering process.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember men.. assume EVERY woman you meet is a slut.
I must say, even though people will take this the wrong way, I am finding this is more and more the case. And I personally dont MIND if a woman is my slvt. Or wh0re. But it is like this quite often - even with a 'quality' woman.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got stood up .. SMH .. no sweat .. whatever .. should have taken another posters advice and ignored any attempt on her part to reach out .. i got big brown ass blinders on ... lesson learned bros .. lesson learned

Last edited: