Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tattoo

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
The first one is definitely a male tat. I don't like the 2nd one at all.

The third is lovely. God. Imagine the pain she must've gone through to get that. It's VERY sexy though.

At some point, I'll get something on the small of my back. Although I'm sure I could hold off on the spine poking pain.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Magma, is there any particular significance/meaning to your wrist tat?

Do you think the shoulder (above or near the shoulder blade) will hurt?

No meaning, no significance. Got together with the artist and I liked his design.

Okay, seriously. IT'S GOING TO HURT! No matter where you get it. Once you experience the pain, you'll develop a new appreciation for people with breast plate pieces or rib cage pieces.

Iqqi said:
You got some hairy arms, lol.
I'm a fvcking man, baby. A man.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Okay, seriously. IT'S GOING TO HURT! No matter where you get it. Once you experience the pain, you'll develop a new appreciation for people with breast plate pieces or rib cage pieces.
Yeah, that's precisely what I'm afraid of. I suspect I'll get my bf to go first...and then chicken out last minute. I might even taken some meds for it...or perhaps getba bit of a buzz going on (nothing like alcohol-induced bliss).

But I'm a solider. I WILL go through with it. I just have to find the perfect image (or get one that I can perfect).

I'll post pics once I get it!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone i know got their sons signature tattooed on them after he died.
that was pretty cool.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm working on #9. I have a good friend at work who has her own tattoo business and she is my go-too girl for my ink.

I spent 7 hours in the chair getting the Karmic Kross tattooed into my solar plexus and last weekend I went to her and got my Karmic Kanji on my left pec.

I have 7 others in various places on my anatomy.

And I'm seriously considering getting my nipples pierced.

Since my girl does such good work I may be getting sleeved within the next year.

I've caught the bug again.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I'm working on #9. I have a good friend at work who has her own tattoo business and she is my go-too girl for my ink.

I spent 7 hours in the chair getting the Karmic Kross tattooed into my solar plexus and last weekend I went to her and got my Karmic Kanji on my left pec.

I have 7 others in various places on my anatomy.

And I'm seriously considering getting my nipples pierced.

Since my girl does such good work I may be getting sleeved within the next year.

I've caught the bug again.
Hey Karma, you never sent me the pic of the plexus piece. Ship it if you have one. And the new one too!

I had my nipps pierced back when I was about 21. Kept 'em for a few years, but took them out on a whim. That sh|t HURTS LIKE A M'F'ER!! Watching them poke that razor-sharp lance through was a trip. I had second thoughts on getting them both done after the first one was pierced. But you gotta go with both nips.

I had to tape credit cards over them when I played basketball, because one time a guy went up for a rebound and caught his pinky in my ring and nearly ripped it out.

To be honest, I thought they would heighten foreplay, but 'twas not the case. Meh.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The Karmic Kross is my profile pic.

The Karmic Kross

The Kanji is in the link in my last post.

If sitting in a tattoo chair getting The Kross hurts more than getting my nips done I'll find a way to meditate through it.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The Karmic Kross

The Kanji is in the link in my last post.

If sitting in a tattoo chair getting The Kross hurts more than getting my nips done I'll find a way to meditate through it.
It'll hurt much, much, much worse than the tattoo...

Wait 'til they break out the lance and the plier-like device.

Besides, it takes about 4-6 months to not hurt any longer and have your lady be able to work them.

BTW, the Kross looks good.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have any experience with tongue rings?

Karma, you must have high tolerance for pain. Getting that many tats sounds like a whole lotta pain to me. But as Magma said, I guess you get used to it (and maybe even derive a little pleasure from it).

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Do you guys have any experience with tongue rings?

I had my tongue pierced for 5 years back before it was chic.

Funny story about it:

I had met this broad from the billiard parlor we would congregate after work and one night I invited her to the Krib. We're playing tongue hockey and all is good so I proceed downtown to give her a taste of my oral skills.

Chick ain't shaved. Chick ain't trimmed. Looks like Fozzy Bear is living in her underwear.

My little man is screaming for me to just put my cack in her craw and not do it but I didn't learn to listen to him.

I dove in face first.

I'm ziggin' and zaggin' and doing all of the twists and turns with her legs wrapped so tightly around my head I couldn't hear anything. It was a void, a vacuum.

And then-

I try to come up for a breathe of air and her pubic hair is wrapped around my stud and I'm fvcking stuck. I can't do sh!t and she's thrashing around like a possessed witch damn near pulling my tongue out! I was inches close to a permanent columbian necktie!

I'm trying to mumble to this idiot that I'm caught and I yank my head back pulling out her pubes by the roots. Chick was wounded but I could breath! Air was never so pleasant. I was literally drowning in her snatch.

My tongue was swollen and inoperable for 3 goddamn days.

I still kept it though. Couple years later I hear Chris Rock's stand up about if:
" A woman has her tongue pierced, she'll suck your d1ck."
"If a man has his tongue pierced, HE'LL SUCK YOUR D1CK!"
That was the straw that broke this camel. I unscrewed the motherfvcker and put it in the trash.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I had my tongue pierced for 5 years back before it was chic.

Funny story about it:

I had met this broad from the billiard parlor we would congregate after work and one night I invited her to the Krib. We're playing tongue hockey and all is good so I proceed downtown to give her a taste of my oral skills.

Chick ain't shaved. Chick ain't trimmed. Looks like Fozzy Bear is living in her underwear.

My little man is screaming for me to just put my cack in her craw and not do it but I didn't learn to listen to him.

I dove in face first.

I'm ziggin' and zaggin' and doing all of the twists and turns with her legs wrapped so tightly around my head I couldn't hear anything. It was a void, a vacuum.

And then-

I try to come up for a breathe of air and her pubic hair is wrapped around my stud and I'm fvcking stuck. I can't do sh!t and she's thrashing around like a possessed witch damn near pulling my tongue out! I was inches close to a permanent columbian necktie!

I'm trying to mumble to this idiot that I'm caught and I yank my head back pulling out her pubes by the roots. Chick was wounded but I could breath! Air was never so pleasant. I was literally drowning in her snatch.

My tongue was swollen and inoperable for 3 goddamn days.

I still kept it though. Couple years later I hear Chris Rock's stand up about if:

That was the straw that broke this camel. I unscrewed the motherfvcker and put it in the trash.
LOL

Do you really think a tongue ring enhances one's oral "skills"? I can't really afford to get one (my family would be mortified) and I wouldn't be able to do my job without strange glances.

But, I am very curious about it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
LOL

Do you really think a tongue ring enhances one's oral "skills"? I can't really afford to get one (my family would be mortified) and I wouldn't be able to do my job without strange glances.

But, I am very curious about it.
Anything novelty has a way of making the ordinary, extra-ordinary :up: !

I loved it and so did the throngs of Karmic scratches.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Anything novelty has a way of making the ordinary, extra-ordinary :up: !

I loved it and so did the throngs of Karmic scratches.
Visually, it can be very erotic (especially a man who has one...that he is so bold - WOW!).

For now, I'll stick to my tattoo dreams.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had a tat but tons of my friends have. I have vicariously learned from their pain:

1. Get a temporary tattoo with your design and see if you really like it. You'd be surprised how a test drive would affect your opinion.

2. Make sure the artist is legit. Get references and see live samples of his work. Explore your options and don't settle for the cheapest one. If you are going to roll with this for life, you may as well make a solid investment.

2. Tattoes over bony parts (shoulder blades, spine, hip, etc) HURT LIKE HELL. Try to keep it on a fleshy body part, unless you really are that big of a masochist ;)

3. Accelerate the healing with vitamin E gel capsules. Break them open and spread the oils on the tat, then keep it covered. It will heal twice as fast.

4. Keep them out of the sun for at least 2 weeks. No Tanning!

5. NEVER pick or scratch while it's healing. Rub some more oil into it gently and blow if it itches that much.

6. Never use products with alcohol or peroxide in them on or near the area.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Never had a tat but tons of my friends have. I have vicariously learned from their pain:

1. Get a temporary tattoo with your design and see if you really like it. You'd be surprised how a test drive would affect your opinion.

2. Make sure the artist is legit. Get references and see live samples of his work. Explore your options and don't settle for the cheapest one. If you are going to roll with this for life, you may as well make a solid investment.

2. Tattoes over bony parts (shoulder blades, spine, hip, etc) HURT LIKE HELL. Try to keep it on a fleshy body part, unless you really are that big of a masochist ;)

3. Accelerate the healing with vitamin E gel capsules. Break them open and spread the oils on the tat, then keep it covered. It will heal twice as fast.

4. Keep them out of the sun for at least 2 weeks. No Tanning!

5. NEVER pick or scratch while it's healing. Rub some more oil into it gently and blow if it itches that much.

6. Never use products with alcohol or peroxide in them on or near the area.
What website was this copied from? I have 9 tattooes and will get many more. Seven of them are from different artists. Different artists have differing methods of aftercare.

This is great advice though.

My experienced advice is to check out the artists' portfolios and talk with former clients.

I will say that I had one tattooist recommend I wrap my new ink in cellophane for 2 days. But all that does is spread out plasma and makes a huge, sh!tty mess. DO NOT DO THIS.

The biggest consideration is knowing that this will be a part of you. A reminder of a point of your life, so make it count.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
What website was this copied from?
www.fingzfriendsaretatjunkies.com :D

Seriously, I could not even count the number of friends with tattoos I have. I used to have a thing for girls with tats back in the day too so I have lots of sideline experience with this.

I've seen people try just about everything to heal quicker and the above list are what has worked best.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hi guys:

OK, so I've had some very stressful times as of late... In LITERALLY 10 days, I will know the direction of my future. I'm quite stressed out and find myself thinking the worst. Anyway, until I know for sure (either way), I can't seem to rest easy. I've thrown a few years of my life into something that, until now, I didn't even know I wanted that badly (until of course I had to deal with the possibility of it being taken away from me).

Don't mean to sound so cryptic. But anyway... This ordeal has been such a mentally exhausting one. I told myself, if I get through this ish, I am going to do something I've always wanted to do: get myself a tattoo. My bf and I are planning to go out and get tats to mark this occasion of mine.

I'm thinking of either getting something in my native tongue or getting the "Om" which is, for me, a very important symbol.

So, for those of you who have tattoos, what was the experience like? Did you spend a great deal of time designing or did you leave it up to your tattoo artist? How was the pain? I have very low tolerance for pain (I'm a big wuss). I've had my nose pierced and that wasn't too bad (although it stung quite a bit initially). I HATE needles. The last time I remember getting blood drawn, they had to literally hold my arm down because I was so nervous.

I want to hear your tattoo experiences, regrets and joys.

Also, keep me in your thoughts. I wanna get out of this little ordeal alive and shining.
I got my first tattoo about 19 years ago. In a time where it was not as popular as today.

I waited about 14-15 years and got my second tattoo. Then my third. Then I waited another 2 years and got my fourth. My fifth was couple years later. I am not sure of the exact years, but that sounds about accurate.

ALL of them were designed by me.

ALL of them represent who I was in my past...who I am now...and who I will be the day before I die.

That's why I never have regrets about this.

If you are doing it because of a current experience, then I think you are making a mistake.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited: