Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tattoo

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I agree with this assessment.

Even the pleasure part. But I am kind of sadistic. I also like my hair being pulled.
Hehe. Me too. I like SOME pain in the context of "intimate" relations (i.e. he throws me around, plays rough, etc). I also love getting bitten (not hardcore biting, but little bite marks here and there). If my bf were here, he'd tell you that I'm both a little sadistic and masochistic.

There is something very carnal and loving about seeing your lover's bite marks on your body.

Who knew I was such a little freak.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hehe. Me too. I like SOME pain in the context of "intimate" relations (i.e. he throws me around, plays rough, etc). I also love getting bitten (not hardcore biting, but little bite marks here and there). If my bf were here, he'd tell you that I'm both a little sadistic and masochistic.

There is something very carnal and loving about seeing your lover's bite marks on your body.

Who knew I was such a little freak.
Hehe. I would say something about biting, but then anyone who knows me would know it was me. ;)

The tattoo isn't painful really. It will be bloody for a day though.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Hehe. I would say something about biting, but then anyone who knows me would know it was me. ;)

The tattoo isn't painful really. It will be bloody for a day though.
Bloody? As in seep through my blouse kind of bloody?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Bloody? As in seep through my blouse kind of bloody?
They put gauze over it, but yeah, don't wear a nice blouse. Thug it out and wear a wife beater, haha. Or an old tee. Your tat isn't going to be nice and perty for a few days.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Hmmm. I also HATE going to the dentist.

Did you take any meds before going in? I'll have to read up on that (if there are any painkillers one can take). Also, were you able to go out that day itself (lame question, I know). I have a party I'll be attending and I don't want to be a sour puss nursing my tattooed shoulder. Will I be able to shower right away?

And thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't say it's an addiction (as I have yet to get one) BUT I do see myself getting a few over the next few years.

Meds?!?! No, you have to experience the pain. Bottom line. It's a part of the experience. You have to experience the pain to appreciate the pleasure.

Actually, your body will release endorphins and will combat the pain naturally (although minimally). After they do the outline, you'll notice that the area becomes slightly numb and you can relax.

After a few hours, you can shower. But the area will be sore and irritated. I would recommend letting it air out as much as possible, and don't cover it with fabric if you can avoid it (at least for first 24). Your artist will break down all the care instructions to you.

Embrace the pain, Ms. Haze. Embrace it. :D

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
We are such petite sales salopes!

:D
Vraiment. Vive les petite sales salopes!

The boys won't complain one bit.

Tu es si chaude et sexy petite coquine!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
They put gauze over it, but yeah, don't wear a nice blouse. Thug it out and wear a wife beater, haha. Or an old tee. Your tat isn't going to be nice and perty for a few days.
Well I guess I won't get all dolled up that night then. I'll sport a tank and maybe a pull over (my mother will want to know what the bandage is all about).

If only I could speed up time.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Meds?!?! No, you have to experience the pain. Bottom line. It's a part of the experience. You have to experience the pain to appreciate the pleasure.

Actually, your body will release endorphins and will combat the pain naturally (although minimally). After they do the outline, you'll notice that the area becomes slightly numb and you can relax.

After a few hours, you can shower. But the area will be sore and irritated. I would recommend letting it air out as much as possible, and don't cover it with fabric if you can avoid it (at least for first 24). Your artist will break down all the care instructions to you.

Embrace the pain, Ms. Haze. Embrace it. :D
I'm hoping the adrenaline rush (combined with sheer gratitude for the good news) WILL help me combat any pain I experience.

Y'all are a hardcore bunch, aren't you? ;)

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well hello sex kitten!

The tat isn't too visible, but I get the general idea - very simple and feminine.

Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
No I don't. I just wondered if you chose an alien because it reflects some of your own struggles (i.e. feeling like an outsider).

For most people, a tattoo is a very personal thing and they often choose symbols/words, etc that have a great deal of personal meaning.

Well you read my crap back at LS, Purple.

The Alien is ugly, and mean...I use to feel ugly physicly, and emotionaly I would lash out under the stress(becoming mean).

The Alien had to struggle to make itself survive against other more intelligent creatures, and showed that just because it was more primitive in nature, it would not back down from anything, and it eventually won.

For me this shows my struggle to handel verbal insults said to me by people who thought they were more strong and smarter than me.. I'm a survivor, and fighter... nothing has driven me away yet, and I will fight to the end no matter what people think about me.

The Alien shows my courage to protect my emotions, and the ones I love, to not back down over other's BS, and to survive in my own way..

I recently overcame A lot of my flaws and depression, so I want the alien mark on my body, so it will remind me that I am a survivor, and if anything dares to slam me back down into the ground, beware, because, like the Alien, I will not go down easily.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
Well you read my crap back at LS, Purple.

The Alien is ugly, and mean...I use to feel ugly physicly, and emotionaly I would lash out under the stress(becoming mean).

The Alien had to struggle to make itself survive against other more intelligent creatures, and showed that just because it was more primitive in nature, it would not back down from anything, and it eventually won.

For me this shows my struggle to handel verbal insults said to me by people who thought they were more strong and smarter than me.. I'm a survivor, and fighter... nothing has driven me away yet, and I will fight to the end no matter what people think about me.

The Alien shows my courage to protect my emotions, and the ones I love, to not back down over other's BS, and to survive in my own way..

I recently overcame A lot of my flaws and depression, so I want the alien mark on my body, so it will remind me that I am a survivor, and if anything dares to slam me back down into the ground, beware, because, like the Alien, I will not go down easily.
I remember Eric.

I'm glad you're slowly but surely coming out of your shell. Life is too fabulous to waste wondering what others think of us.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Okay. Here's my wrist.

And this.

Hurt like a SOB going over the wrist bone. BTW, fleshy areas hurt less than a bony area. FYI.
Magma, is there any particular significance/meaning to your wrist tat?

Do you think the shoulder (above or near the shoulder blade) will hurt?

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score