Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweet person

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, just a quicky... haven't been on here for a while, kinda missed you guys!

If a guy refered to a girl as 'sweet', as in 'you're a sweet person!', do you think this is a sign that he's kinda smitten?

Jas

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
It's possible, but being that you're an Aussie, there could be a different connotation attached to it. At least here in the States, it's not used all that often, so it's possible that the guy likes the girl. When I tell people that I think a girl is "sweet", to me that means that I definitely respect her, and like her. But it's not proof positive that I'm smitten.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't necessarily mean anything Jaz. I've referred to women whom I had no sexual interest in as "sweet". Sorry, but it's just like when women say it about guys. It really doesn't mean anything. The only way to judge whether or not someone is "smitten", is by their actions. And even then, you don't know for sure. There are a lot of players and actors (male and female).

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Clint in the main, but I think it means something. Usually I say when I like the presense or the personality of someone. There is something "sweet" worth commenting on.

Smitten? No. Clint is dead on that it means nothing if you're looking for signs of that. Sweet is just a grace note--it usually doesn't extend beyond that instance into sexual attractiveness or wanting any sort of relationship...or friendship, even.

It's just a momentary compliment. It means something, but not beyond the moment.