Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Survey

Did your father beat you as a child?

• Yes - frequently

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes - sometimes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Almost never

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Never

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious about something. Can you just answer the poll, then I will explain what my idea was?

Andrew

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How we are supposed to vote if we have been raised from our fathers while kids and from a stepfather as teens? which one counts?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually no but can i ask why it works only for the father and not for mother?

Dont wanna hijack your survey so if you dont feel to answer it's fine.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point. I should have put either. Women can be violent too.

Anyway for the guys who were wondering why I made the survey,

I had the idea that people who have had to resort to seduction methods to relate to women may have been emotionally wounded / have had an abusive relationship with their parents. I personally had a horrible relationship with my father, who I still think is evil for beating me and taking out his anger on someone who couldn't fight back in that way. I had a lot of emotional scars which led me into dyfunctional relationships or solitude, and eventually drove me to seek answers in such places as this, and this stuff with my father was probably worst.

Oh interesting, this page on child beating http://www.nospank.net/n-f27.htm says that mothers were more likely to hit children than fathers, in a study. Hm.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This document might be interesting for this discussion: http://www.nospank.net/pt2009.htm

"People who have been harmed this way tend to see all relationships as negotiations, as deals to be won or lost."

I think this attitude has a lot to do with the trouble with both AFCs and unenlightened PUAs.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I payed attention to my friends who are unable to deal with women or needy and most of them comes from overcontrolling parents who probably were too busy in telling what to do to show any love for them.

But your point about relationships as negotiations is very interesting,i'll check if it works for them too.
I think i keep some schemes from my family life too,i see most of girls as animals ready to bad reactions after some behaviours,just an other annoying thing to deal with,u know like "never run from a dog or he'll follow you".

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should spank your kids. There is no argument here.

Anything beyond that, do not.

I was chased by my grandma and my mom with a belt a few times. That's how I developed dexterity. Plus they weren't really malicious, it was just me laughing too hard that would fuel the fire :)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our Dad spanked us on the ass. We didn't get "beat" thats an entirely different thing. One implies control, the other does not. My mother could get upset and try to hit us in the face or chest and would get outraged when we wouldn't let her. My Dad had to tell her, you can't try to hit a boy like a man would hit a man and expect them to just sit there and take it. They will take a spanking but not a beating unless your strong enough to beat them.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Our Dad spanked us on the ass. We didn't get "beat" thats an entirely different thing. One implies control, the other does not. My mother could get upset and try to hit us in the face or chest and would get outraged when we wouldn't let her. My Dad had to tell her, you can't try to hit a boy like a man would hit a man and expect them to just sit there and take it. They will take a spanking but not a beating unless your strong enough to beat them.
What the hell is it with women hitting in the face and lips? My friend's girl does it to their kid, and we always tell her she can't do it. Why can't you spank, why lips?