Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Super busy women the new trend?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems lately I've been running into women who are only free once every other week or so. Wether or not they truly are or are trying to come off that way it's not attractive at all. I find myself losing instant interest in someone who has to think over a week in advance for a possible get together. Anyone else experiencing this phenomenon?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's very popular around here for single girls to fill their lives with as many activities as possible. It's a turn off, sure, but you can safely assume that if they are attracted to you, they will take a night off without thinking about it. They don't take their activities that seriously, and commitment isn't a women's virtue, which is why they always ask it of us. ;)

I myself have a full calendar but only a handful of them are non-negotiable, the rest I can take a break from if I need free time. In many of my activities, there are plenty of women. I have never seen any of them make it every single class. Maybe about 50% if they're truly dedicated. Where are they the other 50+%? Out on dates or doing something else they deem more important perhaps. As an example, in the last Spanish course I took, there were 3 men and 6 women in class #1. By the last class (#8) the same 3 men were in every class, while no woman made it to more than 3 classes, and not even 3 in a row.

You can be bold and just ask her to take that night off. Be irrationally confident and tell her you're better company than the farting downward dogs at her yoga class, or whatever. She will hem and haw a bit, but if she's attracted, she will do that. If she appears very "disciplined", it means low interest, move on.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of women become workaholics in order to deliberately sabotage their dating lives. It's an aspect of low self esteem.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
I think a lot of women become workaholics in order to deliberately sabotage their dating lives. It's an aspect of low self esteem.
Gee that sounds familiar, just may have a point there. Mine has always put work first, then TV, then pleasing her friends, then her boys (previous marriage). And distant last is me and our daughter.
As for dating, I've always been confused about when to ask for a next date, when to call, etc. I have gotten such mixed signals in that department over the years, that I still feel like a rook there. Most of the time i wait a couple of days or more, so they don't think I'm desperate. Then I ask for next weekend, or other available times. If i get the no time available, followed by silence, I don't call back. I just give them my number and tell them if they want to go out again sometime, call me. But there are rare exceptions I guess. When I was like 18 or so, my dad wanted me to meet some chick my age that he worked with. I thought "oh yay"... but she turned out to be a fvckin babe! We went out, had a good time, then I called several times over the next couple of months, as she kept asking about me at dad's work. Her excuse was always that she was visiting her grandma, in a town about an hour from here. So I got tired of messing with it. Saw her in town a couple of years later, she was telling her friend "He was a really cool guy, don't know why he quit calling (lmao!)
sometimes you just don't know...

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to share this secret with all of you. All women, from the super -hot to the super-ugly are super busy. The more she is in to you, the less she will let you know of her schedule.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tryst,
Well this is wonderful,a perfect scenario for red blooded Don Juans to find a plate for every night of the week LOL!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is really common and also annoying, but keep in mind we always preach here to keep our own lives busy with career and hobbies.

It all goes back to the basic DJ rule of thumb that if her interest high enough, she will make time. And if she is one of those uber-busybody girls who simply cant find a free evening for two weeks, do you really want to date her anyway?

I think the comment about women using busyness as a way to sabotage their dating lives has some truth in it. There is not a female on this earth who doesn't want to spend evenings at home with her man. Maybe not their current man, but some idealized man. It's in their nature. Spending time with a significant other is to them what pursuing a compelling goal is to us: we NEED it.

So that's why I only tolerate the "busy" excuse to a certain extent. I'm not going to be penciled in two weeks from now. Even if I have NO other options at the moment. It's called self-respect.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
Had a boss like this. If this woman couldn't work she would be useless to the world and everone in it and it was obvious she knew this.

Gotta hand it to her, as annoying as she was, she was great at what she did.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
I think you're on to something.

If a woman's priority is to find a man, she will take the time and put in the work to do this. And once in a relationship, she will work to make the relationship last and the man happy.

Women who c0ck-hope and put their careers, friends, pets, education, designer clothing, etc. before men KNOW DEEP INSIDE THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NOTHING TO OFFER MEN. So they put their energy into other things. These women know they're low quality and any man they get serious with will eventually lose interest or cheat. They know what men want and they know they don't have it.

To save face, they overcompensate by marketing themselves as the "best" women. So smart, so educated, so rich, so stylish, so passionate, So strong, so independent :crackup: :crackup:

This way she can blame her FAILED dating life on men not measuring up. But it is HER who doesn't measure up. Of course, her ego can never handle such a harsh truth.. so she lives a life of delusion, pretending men "can't handle her". :crackup:

"Busy" women are a JOKE unless they're busy pleasing a man. A woman who isn't busy pleasing a man is living a hollow pointless shallow existence...and she knows it (but she'll never admit it). A woman's job is to be a side-kick to a man. Always has been.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
To save face, they overcompensate by marketing themselves as the "best" women. So smart, so educated, so rich, so stylish, so passionate, So strong, so independent :crackup: :crackup
This is VERY interesting and rings so true. I've had multiple women who (try to) come across like this and in the end either say they're too busy to date right now or wind up cutting ties before I can by comparing themselves to me basically saying I'm not on their level.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It's a turn off, sure, but you can safely assume that if they are attracted to you, they will take a night off without thinking about it.
Did you guys miss this?

guys complain that they can't get laid because "Women are X"

(busy, flaky, not interested, feminists, whatever)

in reality, women are X around YOU.

If a chick is into you, as Jitterbug explained, SHE WILL MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO BE WITH YOU.

Put another way, if ANY GIRL is not BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to be with you, then she's NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.

It doesn't matter if you've known her five minutes for five decades.

Quit complaining that "women are X" and get busy finding a girl who's into you.

If you CAN'T find a women that's interested in YOU, that says much more about YOU that it does about WOMEN.

You can try to change the world, or you can try and change yourself.

Your choice.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
in reality, women are X around YOU.

If a chick is into you, as Jitterbug explained, SHE WILL MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO BE WITH YOU.

Put another way, if ANY GIRL is not BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to be with you, then she's NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU.
This. The sooner we all stop wasting our time with women who won't make the time to be with us the better for men overall.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya this is the age where being super busy with trivial pursuits is supposed to be a DHV. I guess this is some sort of female dhv ploy that stems from their constant need to be part of a group and also display that they are highly valuable. It is usually the 5s and 6s who are especially tryhard. They have to find some sort of a way to rationalize their mediocre looks and other failings through a combination of work and high value play.

They are then free from blame for their shortcomings and can rationalize their lack of real admirers by saying they are busy with work or skydiving then climbing the great wall this weekend followed by a french cuisine workshop at a hutong which is followed by a conference call with XXXX public relations firm. Meanwhile the hot girls are out with you, having fun, and are these girl's supervisors.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speaking of busy, i can't stand when every f-ing female you see is either

1)talking retarded sh!t on her phone

2) staring at her phone/ipod like she's having a seizure

3) has headphones in her ears

in all these cases i feel like yanking the stuff out of their hands/ears and launching it 100 ft

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bit scary to say the least for the average bloke to realise that so few girls are actually into him enough to behave with high interest. I am no massa playa but I've had a few with sky high interest to know what they'd do when they're very into you. I had one that piked early on her BFF's farewell party, drove 1.5h across the city on a 40 deg C day (I think that's 105Fish for you Americans) to my house just because I told her to "come watch a movie", and that was our 2nd "date". You reckon she'd drop her useless French class if I tell her to come with me to something? lol

To be fair, those girls nowadays are so distracted by their trivial pursuits that it is a lot harder for them to be drawn enough to any man short of being outstanding that they can develop a high interest in. The key here is to realise that regardless of how important she tells you her activities are, they are NOT really important to her. Just tell her to take a night off as a sh1t test to see how interested she is.

In fact, you all should give such sh1t tests to women more often to gauge their interest level so you can stop wasting time on lame ones.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
To be fair, those girls nowadays are so distracted by their trivial pursuits that it is a lot harder for them to be drawn enough to any man short of being outstanding that they can develop a high interest in.

This is very true

But where the rubber meets the road is how truly fvcked up 99% of mid-low level women's standards are

beyond fvcked up

hb 5-7 chickz expecting Brad Pitt AND ONLY BRAD PITT level dudes

yes its fvcked up

completely delusional

but in their heart of hearts a lot of low level biyaches will only change their routine up for brad pitt

men have truly no grasp how entitled and arrogant 99% of biyaches are today

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
speaking of busy, i can't stand when every f-ing female you see is either

1)talking retarded sh!t on her phone

2) staring at her phone/ipod like she's having a seizure

3) has headphones in her ears

in all these cases i feel like yanking the stuff out of their hands/ears and launching it 100 ft
This is another aspect of low self esteem-- these women are Attention Wh0res and NEED constant phone contact to get validation... either from AFCs cheerfully feeding their egos, or other galpals feeding their egos. Just being seen using a cellphone is essential to them, "Can't you see, I'M ON THE PHONE?!"
By the time they've had a bad marriage and dropped a couple rugrats, women tend to discover, GENUINE validation has to come from WITHIN.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a b**ch be super busy for Brad Pitt? I think not.

If a woman wants to see you, she'll move a mountain to do it!

But this super busy sh*t that's going on is hypergamy at work. Don't you guys know that women win so long as they keep jacking up the price of pusy? Get equipped with the red pill.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold it against them. I barely have a life and I'm super busy. After work, I barely have time to squeeze in a workout and cook a decent meal and enjoy it...and maybe watch some netflix before its time for bed. My weekends are pretty full as it is anyway, laundry, housework, hobbies, some shopping, trying to get together with friends...add dating to that if I was single...there's not a lot of downtime. If a guy like me was single, with a few options female wise to date just imagine the average to hot chick with ton more options and a bit more of a life ....actually super busy. Yeah it would be easy to find time for someone you're highly interested in...but the average person nowadays should be somewhat legitimately busy. It's on you to decipher that ********, either through this or other ways of gauging interest.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway its really unbelievable the sheep type mentality of the majority of women, just let media or society create a trend as "cool" and they will all adhere to it.

Now its the further development of the "strong independant woman" which now is taking over the world so of course she is busy for any common mortal aka anyone whos not a top percenter.

You can see them wearing their approved elegant clothes and being glued to their cellphones 24/7 with an attention span of no more than 5 minutes wheter is a lecture at university or a dinner with friends.

Of course the genuine desire of convincing themselves that not only they dont need men and dont care about them but they have to show it, I mean if you dont care about men the first thing you do is going at the club where there are many right looking for you right? makes sense mr hamster.

It seems to me that its new frontier, not only independant but now also leader, she is too busy taking over the world to go out with you.
Not only she doesnt care but she has something important to do...

For those who say that "she is busy for you" although the basic principle is true meaning that if you're brad pitt she wont be busy for you, we have to consider that we're not brad pitt because we're too lazy to be but mostly because mother nature wanted to be something else...

Few years ago before all this amount of bvllsh1t reacher such size, being simply a decent man was enough to be considered and respected even before than desired or loved.

We're not talking about banging a top model whenever we want but having a sh0t with a decent girl, because if you didnt realize it yet, 80% of the men have no chance or opportunities, they all go as sex camels for months till some b1tch get drunk enough or is in the mood for them or worse have to buy at the discount market some expired woman which has been consumed in the frenetic c0ck carousel.

Sure we can just pump and dump the same way we're doing, but this is not a decent way of living and the problem is not on us to improve ourselves, it would be like saying to engineers to get more masters in a field where the average salary is 10£/day of work, the problem is not what they put in the table.