Super busy women the new trend?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pumping and dumping might be viable for some guys. They're just taking advantage of the current state of things. If your morals tell you otherwise....first, is that your own true self morals or something you've been brainwashed with by the FI? If you, yourself, find it empty then yeah probably not the best way to live. But its an excellent way for a guy that's rejected the pre laid out path for him who has to deal with modern women.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
I wouldn't hold it against them. I barely have a life and I'm super busy. After work, I barely have time to squeeze in a workout and cook a decent meal and enjoy it...and maybe watch some netflix before its time for bed. My weekends are pretty full as it is anyway, laundry, housework, hobbies, some shopping, trying to get together with friends...add dating to that if I was single...there's not a lot of downtime. If a guy like me was single, with a few options female wise to date just imagine the average to hot chick with ton more options and a bit more of a life ....actually super busy. Yeah it would be easy to find time for someone you're highly interested in...but the average person nowadays should be somewhat legitimately busy. It's on you to decipher that ********, either through this or other ways of gauging interest.
Yeah, but you'd drop Netflix for some play with a hot chick, wouldn't you?

It's my experience that the woman telling you that she is busy is often a "**** test" itself. It's not that she doesn't legitimately have something on the calendar, but she will test to see if you can be pigeonholed and controlled.

It's all about maintaining your frame.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LongLostFriend said:
It's my experience that the woman telling you that she is busy is often a "**** test" itself. It's not that she doesn't legitimately have something on the calendar, but she will test to see if you can be pigeonholed and controlled.

It's all about maintaining your frame.
This holds some truth, I remember once before noticing this sudden "too busy" for play commonality.

A girl I had been talking to here and there was disclosing her "busy" schedule to me and I said "You know what you seem too busy for my personal liking, it's been a pleasure talking. Take care" and I remember her reaction more so the surprised look on her face and she was quick to make time to get together.

Just shows sh!t tests come in many forms.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I agree with taiyuu and the others.

It's just another w0manese translation that she is only too busy for you.

It's just a way to keep the lower value men at bay while she fvks and tries to snag one of the higher value ones.

She will be less busy once her early 30's hit and the wall gets too close for comfort.
Even when her early 30's do hit, she'll still be busy trying to get a top 10% man! Typically career wise!

Guys, it's all about how much value you can bring to the table.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
This holds some truth, I remember once before noticing this sudden "too busy" for play commonality.

A girl I had been talking to here and there was disclosing her "busy" schedule to me and I said "You know what you seem too busy for my personal liking, it's been a pleasure talking. Take care" and I remember her reaction more so the surprised look on her face and she was quick to make time to get together.

Just shows sh!t tests come in many forms.
this is how its done

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these posts are cracking me up because they are TRUE!!

Every single woman I see on the street to/from work...looking at/typing on phone.

And the average ones all thinking they can hit above the belt.

I would LOVE to see prostitution legalized in the states to drive the demand/price of puzzy to the ground.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
All these posts are cracking me up because they are TRUE!!

Every single woman I see on the street to/from work...looking at/typing on phone.

And the average ones all thinking they can hit above the belt.

I would LOVE to see prostitution legalized in the states to drive the demand/price of puzzy to the ground.
Haven't you noticed the "golden vagina"? But there's no "golden dik"! Women are doing more dating up while men are doing more dating down.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly! Thats why legal prostitution would lower that golden vag to a bronze at best.