Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strangers (women) who openly insult or offend you in public?

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few days ago I was heading home from downtown and got on the Skytrain. I was a little stoned, coming back from the weed cafe. I may have just been a little paranoid off the kush, but honestly I couldn't help but feel I was getting bad vibes from some of the women I passed by as I walked through the station.

One pair of females, clearly a little older (the MILF variety, if you will), passed by. I gave them a quick glance, but since I was feeling a little jittery and anxious, immediately looked away. It wasn't a cowardly, submissive darting of the eyes, but more a well-executed look to the side to save face, a little defense mechanism I've developed over the years to not outwardly seem like a p*ssy to girls in public. I wear a "mask" when I go out in public, a haughty, shoulders-out 'strong and silent type' composure to make up for my own insecurities and not become a walking target. As soon as I looked away and passed by their side, I immediately heard one of them say really loudly "My gaydar is going off", to which her girlfriend laughed.

As I got on the bus later, there were no seats left and it was packed up like sardines, so I was forced to take hold of the safety bar and stand by a couple of girls, fairly attractive and probably in their mid-twenties. Being high, I became really self-conscious and felt really awkward about whom I was standing around. At that moment, my hips were facing the girls, but my torso was off to the side towards the front of the bus. I could see the girls looking at me in my peripheral vision and hear them cracking jokes, so I thought maybe they were mocking me. I felt I was giving off really awkward vibes, so it sorta made sense at the time. I then told myself "You're just a little baked. They're probably not talking about you. Just quit thinking about it." So just to reassure myself, I shuffled around for a bit then walked about a seat down. I stood in the opposite direction, facing a group of elderly women on the opposite side of the bus. At the precise moment that I changed my position, I heard one of the chicks from before exclaim something along the lines of "hitting on the grandmas now eh?"

Honestly, what's up with b*tches like these? I was just minding my own business, not bothering anyone, but some females still feel like they have to put me down, even in public. It's rude and unwarranted. Do I give off bad vibes to women? Can they smell the v-card in my pocket, incongruence, and fear of girls from a mile away? In that sense, do I appear effeminate or weak to them, and therefore become an easy target? Is it because I wear an earring and have a boyish face?

On the other hand, I think I'm decently attractive and sort of have a "pretty boy" look to me... Maybe they're trying to offend me because I didn't show any signs of being attracted to them, but outwardly 'seem' like a player? I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just honestly want to know (And just for the record, I am no "alpha" male or "player". I get no play lol).

Perhaps my admittedly-haughty and aloof body language gives them the need to knock me down a notch like I'm some sort of arrogant douche? I'm just brainstorming possibilities here. I don't know. All I know is that this sh** is annoying.

I want to know if any of you guys have ever experienced women do this to you in public?

For example, say you're sitting on a bus across from a girl flashing you IOIs. You mind your own business, avoid eye contact, and don't engage. After all, you're busy, worrying about other things. You've got more important things to think about then some chick you've never met before but who might be interested in you. Then as she gets up from her seat at her stop, she gives you a rolling of the eyes or a dirty look just as she leaves the bus. This has also happened to me before, and it just baffles me.

Some attractive women, I believe, feel entitled to get attention or stares of awe from men wherever they go. And then when that one guy shows up and doesn't give two sh*ts about her and her pretty face, she automatically hates the guy or thinks "he must be gay". It reeks of insecurity. But I've seen it enough times that it p*sses me off.

Thoughts?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were simply in a bad day, it happens.

You walk akwardly with an arched back and closed shoulders so people(women) read your bodylanguage and their hamster powered brain diagnoses you as strange.

This is what usually happens to serial wankers who mess up their brains and hormones as much as to guys who are high.

Anyway the problem here is not what those girls think about you but if what happened was a singular episode or the rule for you.
If that happen often its very likely you have to change something in your life, not for women but for your overall general quality of life.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
You were simply in a bad day, it happens.

You walk akwardly with an arched back and closed shoulders so people(women) read your bodylanguage and their hamster powered brain diagnoses you as strange.

This is what usually happens to serial wankers who mess up their brains and hormones as much as to guys who are high.

Anyway the problem here is not what those girls think about you but if what happened was a singular episode or the rule for you.
If that happen often its very likely you have to change something in your life, not for women but for your overall general quality of life.

I dont get **** like this, now if this guy was being a complete @rse and actually abusing these women he deserved to be shot down, but like he said, he was minding his own business. he may have been baked but still minding his own business.
maybe the girls were attracted to you and were half ar$ed getting you to open up, in whihc case you missed out," hitting on the grandmas now eh?" you could have smiled, looked her in the eye and said..."yeah, I prefer MILFS" with a wink.
dont let sh!t like this bother you, learn to deal with it and come out of it good, weed wont really help.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay this no attention. These girls where clearly feeling insecure about themselves and felt the need to deflect their insecurities by bringing you down.

I had a convo with a friend recently and he told me that women have somthing like 10x more nuerons in their brains that makes them more intuitive to reading body language and emotions etc. This means they can judge your state 10x better than a man can.

They probably felt your weed buzz and sensed your insecurities, then used them against you to make themselves feel better about what was lacking in their own lives.

These people are social vampires that feed on your energies and leave you dry. You need your energy for yourself and should only give it to people that refill your energy in return.

Your reaction to these situations is either dont let it phase you or respond with something that reframes it like the previous post suggest.

P

perseverance

I get this a lot from people, not just women, but from men as well. I've had to endure this type of nonsense since I was a small child.

You did well Mr Jibbles, it would be easily to react either by making a witty comment or a negative comment, it's a lot harder to say nothing and that's the right approach. When someone mocks me (whom isn't a friend) I just ignore them, not because I'm offended or it has thrown me of course, but because I want give that person the attention they clearly want. If a random girl 'negs' me and thinks by doing that she'll get my attention and a conversation will ensue then she's sadly mistaken. I'll just assume she is a mindless idiot and won't speak to her whatsoever.

I always take such things as a compliment, I mean you must have something going for you if you are catching random people's attention, so much so that they must make a comment about you, a comment that they make sure you hear loud and clear.

The 'Granny comment' is something which would have made me laugh actually, I wouldn't have taken offence to that because I would have gotten the impression that these girls were interested in me. The same with the Gaydar comment, but regardless of that, these women aren't worth your time and you rightly continued about your business as per usual and didn't give these women the satisfaction of a reaction, well done.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I got this from this fat psychotic on the subway yesterday. I walk in, stand there and she says "you're a creep". LOL. I just grinned.

"sorry Fatso, Im trying to move away but because you have your own gravitational pull, its quite difficult"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 things, Jibbles. Number one, you were high. Weed can easily make one feel paranoid. So any judgments you make will be skewed since your reality was altered, even if just a little.

Number two, women today are horribly rude, especially in your age group. The slightest thing can bring out their rudeness. It comes from a combination of massive insecurity and what they read in their magazines.

Number three, it does sound like you are very self-conscious about your body language and from the way you write I can tell that you telegraph this. It comes across as "creepiness" to women. I'm certain that you are projecting a weird vibe.

But take heart, my man. Atom Smasher is on the case. You seem to be aware about body language, and I'm thinking that your global projection is causing you to be miscalibrated. Instead of projecting a personna globally, you might want to break it down into core components. For example, you could say "For the next 3 days I'm going to concentrate excusively on taking up lots of space without apology". Work on nothing other than that. Then you might say, "For the next three days I'm going to work on looking women in they eye and giving some a little half-smile or smirk."

By chunking it down you will develop a more congruent air about you and women will repond much more positively. Taking tiny baby steps has been my ticket to success in every aspect of life. I'm a firm believer in this approach because it develops congruency in how I project myself to the world.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I got this from this fat psychotic on the subway yesterday. I walk in, stand there and she says "you're a creep". LOL. I just grinned.
I can't comprehend this level of rudeness. Something tells me you're not giving us the whole story here. Were you doing something that in hindsight would creep her out?

At any rate, I'm all for calling women out on rudeness. They don't learn that it's un acceptable because they are trained by men to believe that it is acceptable. There are no consequences so they do it. Bratty children always do whatever they can get away with when there are no consequences. And women are children to the core.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you. She probably built up all sorts of things about you in her imagination until needing to blurt that out.

Don't feel bad. A few weeks ago a girl spat on and threw coffee at my car.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the worst I've received was many moons ago when I was about 19, I had long hair which could have been in better condition, but hey, not everyone can have hair like Jared Leto right?

I was on the tube and she commented to her mate, "Why would anyone let their hair get like that?!". They were directly behind me and as I was listening to music I just ignored it. She then proceeded to pull it to emphasize her point....like WTF?! Isn't that assault?

I agree with Atomsmasher above, but calling people on it without resorting to giving them the attention they want is easier said than done.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of this is just the nature of the increasingly-revolting behavior of women in North America.

These chicks are so used to being in their comfort zone of the Facebook/smartphone/texting world that they are even less receptive to strangers and in general have a much bigger ***** shield up in public. Anyone that isn't already in her circle of orbiters is on the outside looking in, and it doesn't take much for girls to get you into "creep" zone even if you barely acknowledge them.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the precise moment that I changed my position, I heard one of the chicks from before exclaim something along the lines of "hitting on the grandmas now eh?"
it look like these women/girls notices that you are thinking in pickup

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this one...... Out with my ex, both of us looking into a shop window at sneakers, when outta the blue I get a huge kick in the ass!!!!!

From a woman!!!!????!!!! I went mental and ran after her.....stopped a cop, and told her what happened- she said that the local loony bin lets them out for feeding times and sometimes they just flip out ;)

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens more often than you think. It is female entitlement as a result of the American feminist society and the media validating women into these rather sophomoric behaviors. If you are an AFC, women will make fun of you. If you are confident and/or a DJ women will still make fun of you and try to find holes in your confidence. It is similar to the approach they take when another female in the room is more attractive than them. In other words, some attractive women tend to love being the center of attention. And if you are taking away her "drugs"(attention) then you become her new enemy she must put down. Does that make sense?

I agree with Atom. You are paranoid. It is something that I'm pretty sure you have carried around since your young teen years; in psychology, it is known as Imaginary Audience: the belief that all people are looking at you, putting you down, and thinking low of you. This belief--in return--creates a self-fulfilling prophecy in which your paradigm of reality actually causes you to behave awkwardly. Another possible factor in this situation is your looks. Most women love putting down attractive men just for fun or to sh!t-test you (which would translate to her showing interest). Either way, I can sense from your writing that you may have inner-game/self-esteem problems. Start at the root of the problem by cutting drugs out of your life and then redirecting your beliefs gradually towards the guy you want to be.

Keep being money,

-Robyn

Last edited:

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I can't comprehend this level of rudeness. Something tells me you're not giving us the whole story here. Were you doing something that in hindsight would creep her out?

At any rate, I'm all for calling women out on rudeness. They don't learn that it's un acceptable because they are trained by men to believe that it is acceptable. There are no consequences so they do it. Bratty children always do whatever they can get away with when there are no consequences. And women are children to the core.
Don't be a pawn for some drama queen and her theatrical displays.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In situations like that you have to Scold them, publicly, don't care if people hear you, then smile when they get scared at your outburst. I just get fvckin crazy when these b!tches fvck with me, stir up some drama, get their number. I love lighting a match under these b!tches as5es. I can handle both of them. i can fvck both of them easily if they want to. If it were a free society, I'd do them both right there on the bus if front of everybody.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol they were only making fun of you cause you were high.

A lot of times some people think its not noticeable when they are drunk or high but it actually is and young people just look to be asshvles and make fun of them.

I wouldn't look too much into it, it's just people picking on you for fun cause you were high, not some sort of defect with you.

For ex. my friends like to mess with drunk people..Just because they can and they were probably messing with you just cause you were high and they could.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's a weed cafe, its obviously not totally illegal where your from. In cases like that, I would've told them I'm high as sh!t and started to try to talk to them. Even if I was unsuccessful, I would've tried to make it fun.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop smoking weed, won't do anything good for you & when *****es say rude **** to you from out of nowhere put them in their place. Say something like "HEY! MIND YOUR ****ING MANNERS & YOUR OWN BUSINESS". deadpan face like a father punishing his impudent daughter.