Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop The Self Improvement

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to address something that I keep seeing on the forum here. This has nothing to do with the foreign vs domestic debate and is aimed squarely at the local DJ crowd. Every thread seems to have some Bodybuilding /Super-educating /MillionaireMonkeyMoneyGenerating advice attached to it... I'd really like to put a stop to all this BS.... when it comes to women all you need is GAME.

SO

1. STOP GOING TO THE GYM.

You don't need to hang on to that retarded barbell like a security blanket. Why are SSers so obsessed with Gym/bodybuilding bs lately? Instead of sitting in there sweating with 100 other insecure men pulling and pushing heavy things, go out and build a body of social skills. I've never had any problems attracting hot women (Canadian or otherwise) with a plain old skinny body, Value Village wardrobe and Zellers brand sneakers. In fact, I enjoy being the envy of all the Guido douche bags in a nightclub where the top women approach ME for a phone number. Yes even in CANADA. If you've got solid game, you have everything you need. If you are in a nightclub, pick up some dance moves... you have to have something that makes you stick out but is relevant to the setting... douche bagging is not much better than peacocking unless you plan on hitting up a gay club.
If you are really interested in becoming stronger and more self confident, enroll in a few martial arts programs, you'll get a better workout and won't have to spend your time around other starbucksexuals. Later on, you can 'teach' it to a woman as a cheap date. If you are really into PHYS stuff then spend your time doing something physical that relates to dating... I spent a lot of time on a DDR pad in my mid 20s, women love DDR, its a great, in-expensive workout, fun as hell and if you bang 20 y/o's like I do, then you can plan a date around it. Women also love salsa/break dancing and the classes can be quite intense... Climbing a mountain is 100x more impressive than spending 100 hours in a gym.

Muscles don't matter, only GAME matters.

2. STOP GOING TO SCHOOL AND GET SOME LIFE EXPERIENCE

Women don't give a fvck how 'educated' you are. Most guys coming to this site are educated ENOUGH. Nobody ever picked up a woman by flashing a degree. If it's really that important to you, go buy one. I know so many execs and upper management walking around with fake degrees. The only people that education impresses are people not worth impressing. Besides,women don't care how educated you are! Don't believe me? Go find a friend who is just out of the pen and wing with him at a university... women will fall all over themselves to get a shot at a dumb, broke ex-con with a bit of game... go and hook up with a busker and see the amount of attention those guys pull in just one day. They don't have to rely on their education to keep a conversation going. Want to be interesting to women? Go out and live a little! Life in a cubicle or factory is interesting to NO ONE. Putting hard work and labor into building a multi-million dollar business is only marginally better. Despite what the self improvement clan would like you to believe, bank accounts and fast cars BORE WOMEN!!!!! If you spend 1/10th the amount of time learning to game girls, you will have 10x the success. You don't need money to have hot girls. A guy who throws caution to the wind, straps on a backpack and hitch hikes from the USA all the way down to PERU. (www.roadjunky.com) That guy will have something important/interesting and fun to say and women WILL listen. I ONLY work with the upper echelon and have no trouble picking up hot, rich, bored, young women. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination. Money means nothing in the face of Game.

3. STOP THINKING THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE THE FOCUS

Why the fvck are you even here you arrogant prick? As if your life is so interesting that you don't need women... right. The only people that talk like that about the opposite sex are FEMINISTS and they all live with each other, 10 male cats and a life supply of ice cream. Of course you are here FOR women! Don't get sidetracked with some bullsh1t self improvement marathon to make yourself a better man. Unless you are hideously obese, you are good enough AS IS. A few of my best friends are ugly, fat and bald but manage to nail threesomes without much trouble. Learn game, practice the sh1t until you get to a point where you aren't picking up women, they are picking YOU up. I don't sarge anymore, I don't worry about 'picking up girls or getting REAL phone numbers'... wherever I go, women are showing me pictures of their friends/daughters etc in hopes that I'll hook up with them. Its all GAME which for women translates into CHARM. Make women your focus for a year or two, buy some CD's and PDFs... take a dance class, form a club. Learn everything you can, find out what works for you and practice it until your routine is solid. More importantly, learn how to network and create a social circle. You should be able to build and pull resources from networks you create, not rely on pre-existing ones. Plan to work hard and devote YEARS to this pursuit. Nothing comes easy and very little comes in your first year or two until you get comfortable with it.

4. STOP FVCKING LOW QUALITY WOMEN.

Girls should know how to Cook, Clean and take care of children.... anything less is bottom of the barrel and should be avoided at all costs. Am I a mysoginst? You bet your ass I am and I manage to attract only quality, feminine women who wear high heels, dresses and fish net stockings. I like to fvck women without racking my brain every month and I'm never afraid of getting a girl pregnant because I know she has passed these seven inspection points:

1. The ability to SAVE, MANAGE and SPEND $$$ WISELY.
2. The ability to COOK a decent meal with only the basics.
3. The ability to CLEAN a house and not complain while doing it.
4. The ability to DRESS in a feminine way and speak without swearing.
5. The mentality to realize the value of men in society and a relationship.
6. The background of having been raised with STRONG FAMILY VALUES.
7. The ability to take care of CHILDREN and understand their value to the family.

Anything else is like putting your d1ck into a trash bag. Leave the BPDs, career women, sluts and fvck buddies to the nightclub douche bags where they belong.

5. STOP THINKING WOMEN SHOULD BE A CHALLENGE

If women are a challenge, you are doing it WRONG. Once you get comfortable with your game, women should be coming out of the woodwork to get at you. If women are still a challenge, make no mistake, they don't FVCKING like YOU. A woman who likes you will go out of her way to get at you. They will be asking your friends if you are in a relationship, if you are happy, what kind of girls you want etc etc... women who like you will make it known and they will make it EASY. If they aren't handing you their phone number then they'll create a situation that will make it easy for you to ask. They will fvcking hound you, create drama that you can be a part of, accidentally bump into you, bug you about your interests, fill your phone up with texts, invite you to parties.... women who like you, will not leave you alone until they get what they want or you vocally tell them to fvck off. If this hasn't happened to you yet, you aren't as good as you think you are. Work on your game. Women love a charmer..

6. STOP DROPPING YOUR HOBBIES

I'm so sick of seeing every passion and hobby somehow related to 'lifting', $$$ or the MMA. You don't have to drop your hobbies to be a man. In fact the more nerdy, geeky hobbies you have, the closer you are to actually BEING A MAN. If you like sitting down to Settlers of Catan or catching an episode of Star Trek, do not abandon that for some chick's snatch. In every relationship I've had, I made sure that my GF was fully capable of playing magic cards or watching science fiction with me. If she had a problem with it, she was welcome to get the fvck out of my house. The hot women you see at comic cons dressed up like elves? They are happy to do it for guys like me. A woman will stand by you if you stick to your guns. A woman will think your hobbies are cool if she thinks YOU are cool. In the night clubs here, I bring a deck of Nintendo UNO cards and I make sure the table is setup and playing before I go dancing. That way my mates and their girls, who can't dance, have something fun and social to do and its a good fun warmup. 90% of the time, it will attract the club's hotter women who will want to play. It also helps if you can dance but I digress.... Don't drop your interesting hobbies for women, they can be your greatest assets.

7. STOP CHEATING/DELETING YOUR FRIENDS

These guys will have your back when no one else will, no amount of pvssy is worth the price of friendship. Don't 'outgrow' your friends because you think you have DJ skills... if they are afcs, let them be, you might need their help someday. If you are trying to fvck your best friend's girl, you are a scumbag... true friends are hard to come-by... single women are everywhere.

Fvck everything else.

Game trumps everything... even in that North American hell hole.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx i needed that

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
NOT RICH
NOT MUSCULAR
NOT EDUCATED

but every woman loves him.
NOT A REAL PERSON

played by johnny depp and cast as every woman loving him.

You've made some good points with your original post, but it's really more of a rant. I say think about it some more. You're missing something and you're way wrong about other things as well.

This is all very premature and I think you need to think it over some more before reaching a conclusion.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very original, a breath of fresh air.

When it comes to going to the gym the positives far outweigh the negatives. You build confidence, you look better, you feel better, you get more respect from women (and men).

Although I agree that when it comes to actually getting women taking dance lessons and becoming a good dancer would get you more women than going to the gym. But going to the gym is not about getting women it's about improving yourself (or it should be).

But then again so is dancing. Dancing even though most might consider "gay" it actually does improve you as a man. In most dances you have to lead the woman, put your hands on her, learn coordination, balance etc. Dancing with women builds up your confidence so it also improves you as a man. It's the aspect of dancing that very few talk about. Dancing is not just about picking up chicks but improving yourself in a way. Don't forget how you also get a great exercise with dancing

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of your points aren't really that related to self-improvement. What you seem to have a problem with is people misguidedly trying to develop attributes they think are "cool" or "attractive" when they really aren't that important to game. Fair enough, but that isn't self-improvement.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really liked this post.

LiveFreeX - do women really come that easy to you? I really feel like I have to work at it (even though I have everything on paper).

If that's the case it's the stage I want to get to. But, and no hating here, is this because you're abroad? I wonder if you would find the same in America, England, etc.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, just sit on your ass and memorize lots of PUA lines and routines.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with the most part of this post. February last year I was at rock bottom, having grown complacent in a relationship, losing my confidence and my physique. Women were shooting me down and treating me like crap. I tried applying my game and all the things I'd learned previously from the DJ/seduction community, but it was useless.

Then I got back into my self-improvement routine, hit the gym, started spending more time on dressing and grooming well, started some projects to make money and occupy my mind and began forcing myself out of my comfort zone. A year later I've got 8s and 9s throwing themselves at me, I feel the best I've ever felt; I feel naturally confident and with that confidence comes charisma and conversational skills.

Unless you've actually tried hitting the gym and spent time working on your body, you have no idea how this affects your mindset. Not only do the physical changes give you something to be proud of, but it releases testosterone which makes you more bold, fearless and confident...and more of an animal in bed. Women pick up on this and it turns them on.

Besides, it only takes an hour a day in the gym at most to get a productive work out. Unless you're looking to be a competetive bodybuilder, it's hardly life consuming.

If I'd taken the attitude that self-improvement doesn't matter, I would still be that out of shape and insecure loser I was last year.

That said, I do agree on your point about hobbies and friends.

thinkinblue613

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good advice there.

In terms of doing these things for the sake of getting laid, I agree...

1. Never go to the gym, just to impress. Go to the gym to be a healthy person, for yourself.

In terms of a personal healthy lifestyle, why would you stop going to the gym? It doesn't hurt to stay fit. Having good game or not, I think being a healthy human being is better for our quality of life.

2. Ditch school? It really depends. As long as you have some sort of plan, ditching the classroom may bring success. It is a huge gamble and having an education is better than none, especially in this economy. But hey, what do I know.. I'm still in college.

3. I agree with where you're coming from. I don't see why focusing on yourself should be put on the backburner. Women are interchangeable, your life is not. Make your decisions because it is what you want in your life.

4. Women who are 1-5 is like riding a moped. It's a good comfy, smooth ride. Gets the job done by taking you to point A to B. The only thing is don't be seen riding it in front of your friends. Also, always wear a helmet.

It's good to have high standards, but I think some practice wouldn't hurt.

5. Yeah, women aren't the challenge. The challenge is you. Your head. The only person keeping you from talking to that girl you find attractive is yourself. Just bite the bullet and go for her.

6. Yeah, do what you love to do. Hobbies are great because they distract you, you're producing something and it relieves stress. Don't give them up.

7. It's really up to you and who you know. I've met some shady people in my life who deserved to be deleted from my life.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
SO

1. STOP GOING TO THE GYM.
Mate, you're suppose to grow muscle and learn how to use them not for women but for your own freedom, what are you going to do when someone piss on your yard? politely ask him to leave?
What kind of life you plan to live if you cannot even defend yourself or your family? how can you be self confident if you any scum can hurt you with no conseguences?

LiveFreeX said:

2. STOP GOING TO SCHOOL AND GET SOME LIFE EXPERIENCE
Bvllsh1t here, altough you learn nothing useful that degree you get will make the difference while seeking job.
If you dont achieve a certificate that states you can use guns no matter how good of a gunman you are, no one is gonna hire you as a guard.

LiveFreeX said:

3. STOP THINKING THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE THE FOCUS
Uhmm women must be taken in consideration but not being the focus, lets say that they should be considered the same you would consider the garden while chosing a home.

LiveFreeX said:

4. STOP FVCKING LOW QUALITY WOMEN.

1. The ability to SAVE, MANAGE and SPEND $$$ WISELY.
2. The ability to COOK a decent meal with only the basics.
3. The ability to CLEAN a house and not complain while doing it.
4. The ability to DRESS in a feminine way and speak without swearing.
5. The mentality to realize the value of men in society and a relationship.
6. The background of having been raised with STRONG FAMILY VALUES.
7. The ability to take care of CHILDREN and understand their value to the family.

Anything else is like putting your d1ck into a trash bag. Leave the BPDs, career women, sluts and fvck buddies to the nightclub douche bags where they belong.
Agree but according to what emerge in this forum such a woman in certain coutries is as common as a jew in a mosque.

LiveFreeX said:
5. STOP THINKING WOMEN SHOULD BE A CHALLENGE
Very important and agree completely, women should be a pleasable part of you life not a second job.

LiveFreeX said:
6. STOP DROPPING YOUR HOBBIES
Agree here nothing to say

LiveFreeX said:
7. STOP CHEATING/DELETING YOUR FRIENDS
Agree here, loyalty its what makes a man as much as honor.

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Besides, it only takes an hour a day in the gym at most to get a productive work out.
That and good genetics, and 5 meals a day, and constant chugging of protein shakes. And if you're a short guy, it doesn't matter how much muscle you pack.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post should be entitled "Stop The Self Improvement, Here Is How To Improve Yourself."

Because that's pretty much what this thread is. A Self-Improvement thread.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Misleading advice. Im glad im not a confused man looking for answers anymore or I might have made the mistake of following some of your silly ideas.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Mate, you're suppose to grow muscle and learn how to use them not for women but for your own freedom, what are you going to do when someone piss on your yard? politely ask him to leave?
What kind of life you plan to live if you cannot even defend yourself or your family? how can you be self confident if you any scum can hurt you with no conseguences?
The OP did mention taking different martial arts classes, mountain climbing, and dancing as ways to stay in shape. You don't have to be a musclebound douchebag to defend yourself. I'm sure we've all seen the smaller quicker guy knock the big buff guy out, especially if he knows what he's doing.

I've lifted weights most of my adult life, but it's hardly the only way to stay in shape. Humans are probably designed more to have a lean, hunter/gatherer type body than a bodybuilder look anyway. I think there may even be health repercussions to bulking up too much later on down the road.

I don't agree with everything the OP said, but I respect people who think outside the box, and think for themselves. He appears to have found an approach that works for him.

The main thing the OP is missing is that guys here are encouraged to do most of these things for themselves, not for women. Like the education, for instance. You may need the diploma to meet your career goals. It might have helped if he had said what he was doing to earn a living.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX:
If you spend 1/10th the amount of time learning to game girls, you will have 10x the success. You don't need money to have hot girls. A guy who throws caution to the wind, straps on a backpack and hitch hikes from the USA all the way down to PERU. That guy will have something important/interesting and fun to say and women WILL listen
So, in other words, be Roosh. Roosh who, by his own admission, must game 30 chicks to get laid once. With a 3% conversion rate, he would need to game 120 chicks a year to have four chicks a year or about once every three months. Who has time for that crap (year in, year out)?

Relying solely on game only works if you're young. After a certain point—I think somewhere around the age of 40—game stops working. You must 'build a kingdom' of resources, which you say guys can disregard because 'Game trumps everything'.

Last edited: