Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop making fun of women

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. This ****y funny BS is getting way out of hand! It's mean and very arrogant to make fun of another person

what woman would want a guy who just insulted them all day long? No woman I would want.

Serious stop making fun of them. You might hurt their feelings and incur the wrath of their boyfriends

Ramrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexiiKing77 wins the coveted Beta Male of the Day award. Nice tip.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
Seriously. This ****y funny BS is getting way out of hand! It's mean and very arrogant to make fun of another person

what woman would want a guy who just insulted them all day long? No woman I would want.

Serious stop making fun of them. You might hurt their feelings and incur the wrath of their boyfriends
Yeah, and make sure you buy them lots of flowers and give them lots of kisses. :flowers:

And tell them how much they rock! :rockon:

And when she looks at you like this :cuss: just do this to everything she says: :yes:

Afterall, you don't want to end up with her coming at you like this: :trouble:

hurting women's feeling is bad bad bad.... we all know they'd NEVER hurt yours....

fvcking wimp

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP's credit, a lot of guys fail miserably at trying to be ****y and funny. It is *not* laughing at a woman, so much as it is a way to get her to laugh with you.

Don't call her fat, ugly, or stupid. Don't make her run away crying. Don't make fun of anything that is obviously a flaw about her, or about anything she cannot change. If she's tall, don't call her an Amazon. Women are already too self-conscious about their obvious flaws.

For example, one of David D's C&F lines is "wow, that's a big purse! Do you have a gun in there?" This line works because it is a light joke. It works when you think it's funny and enjoy a laugh for yourself. It's not really an insult, because she probably has a lot of purses. If a girl gets offended by that and stomps off, she really is an uptight b!tch.

Being intentionally mean to people shows a lack of self-esteem. Fat girls are often mean as a coping mechanism for their own low self-image. By contrast, being able to make a light joke about a girl to get her to laugh shows her that you have enough self-esteem to not be a suckup. It should be fun and enjoyable for both of you. That is c&f done correctly.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
.....is this for real........

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
To the OP's credit, a lot of guys fail miserably at trying to be ****y and funny. It is *not* laughing at a woman, so much as it is a way to get her to laugh with you.
Agreed. It's hilarious how some people here post the stuff they said to a woman and wonder why they aren't vibing with them. It's obvious; because you just straight up made fun of her and teased her. ****y and funny works wonders, though watching other people try to use it is like an inevitable train wreck.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the weekend a girl told me I looked handsome and I replied "You too!" lol, I think that was a bit far . . I didn't even think about it, just blurted it out.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:

What happened to YOU this weekend? Misuse the C&F and get turned down maliciously? Tell the wrong girl that she was fat or something about her boyfriend?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C + F isn't that hard to understand people. If you're hurting a woman's feelings, then you're doing it COMPLETELY wrong. To the contrary, C+F is supposed to keep a women laughing. It should be quite clear that you're joking with your comments, but there should be just enough mystery to make her wonder if you're being serious. DO NOT make fun of her looks. Don't insinuate that she's fat. Girls never like comments like that.

All of us have some unique quirks and idiosyncrasies. Make fun of a girl for those things. And make sure you let it be known that you're doing it with a joking tone. Give her a sly grin or a soft jab on the shoulder.

Think about it. How do you act with your best friends? Chances are, you're always making fun of each other. That's what people do when they like each other and they're close. By making fun of a girl, you're breaking down barriers and going from being a stranger to someone she knows and can have fun with.

killahpl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
C + F isn't that hard to understand people. If you're hurting a woman's feelings, then you're doing it COMPLETELY wrong. To the contrary, C+F is supposed to keep a women laughing. It should be quite clear that you're joking with your comments, but there should be just enough mystery to make her wonder if you're being serious. DO NOT make fun of her looks. Don't insinuate that she's fat. Girls never like comments like that.

All of us have some unique quirks and idiosyncrasies. Make fun of a girl for those things. And make sure you let it be known that you're doing it with a joking tone. Give her a sly grin or a soft jab on the shoulder.

Think about it. How do you act with your best friends? Chances are, you're always making fun of each other. That's what people do when they like each other and they're close. By making fun of a girl, you're breaking down barriers and going from being a stranger to someone she knows and can have fun with.
Agreed.

There are lines that can be taken both as lighthearted teasing and as a straight-up insult.

For example, saying 'maaaaybe you should consider dressing a little nicer when we go out' to a girl who's all decked out will have a very different effect than saying the same thing to a girl who who's not that fashion saavy or was too rushed to put care into the way she was dressed that day or who can't afford great clothes or whatever.

It should be fairly obvious that you should never tell a girl "lolz you a fat @$$!11", however when you take a girl out and she insists on only eating a salad, give her a look and a smile and say 'you know, the food bills are going to be a killer when we eventually get married'

I feel as though I can gauge what is C&F and what is insulting ONLY because I have been both successful with C&F lines AND crashed and burned (tho' not too badly)

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Yeah, and make sure you buy them lots of flowers and give them lots of kisses. :flowers:

And when she looks at you like this :cuss: just do this to everything she says: :yes:

hurting women's feeling is bad bad bad.... we all know they'd NEVER hurt yours....

fvcking wimp
lol you are a loser. Go back working at Wendy's being an "alpha male"

Keep on trying and finally when you're a bit older you might finally " get it." Of course, that is unlikely as you are a sociopath.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slap her in the face and then laugh at her when she cries.. that's how you are ****y and then funny.

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:

fvcking wimp
A woman cannot hurt my feelings if i don't let her

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned