Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop making fun of women

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all I know is I am done with these type of forums. I am not talking about everyone on here, but it is like this. some people can coach sports and know the game but cannot play. I think some of you really know your stuff but can use it right. there are a lot bitter men on here. trust me though, I know women are really fvcked up, not need to explain that. but learning all this information cant be too much. there are some guys who really need the basics and everything. there are some who have it figured and really dont need much more but to put it in action.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The art of C&F is to not make it seem like C&F. Most guys lack the wittiness needed pull it off without tipping their hand and coming off as a chode. So when their scripted C&F blows up in their face they blame the tool instead of their inability to use it.

Also, C&F and Negs are just two of many tools in the DJ toolbox. Knowing which tools to use for any job is just as important as how well you use them.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^I agree with that. If you hit your thumb with a hammer, it doesn't mean the hammer is defective. It just means you need to learn how to hammer better.

I've found it's better to just work on developing the mindset of an attractive guy that is naturally C&F rather than intentionally trying to use canned C&F lines and getting upset when you don't deliver them properly. I'm not a big fan of the reverse engineering idea. The fake it till you make it. It's like putting a band aid over a bullet wound. If you get the bullet surgically removed instead, you'll naturally heal up healthy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like someone had a little bit of epic fail with C/F

If done right, it increases attraction.

Think of it as teasing instead of insulting.

-comic_relief