Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still Not Cashing In!!!! Grrrr!!!!

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
From j:

"I'm famous in my own world for screwing up sure things. Girls on my couch at my house with no f-close, girls opening me in public and putting their asses in my crotch with no anything-close, DJ-verified IOI's leading to crash-and-burn upon pulling the trigger, etc. I've got another one that's not yet a sure thing, and I no longer trust myself to discern what constitutes an IOI. I'll try to keep it as short as possible because we're all dudes and we don't like to read long ass posts."

Hmm, it sounds like we are dealing with similar issues at this point.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
It's rather funny how you stalk me on this forum and keep whining about how much you don't believe me. And now you are so desperate for validation you insist you are better looking than me when you have no idea how I look?!?
You got it all wrong, deary. If I were to stalk you, I would just go to the RSD forums and shake things up for you over there as well. And I never insisted that I was better-looking. I said that it was LIKELY. However, we can't judge because you're too much of a puss-cake to post your picture. You've been given plenty of time and it is starting to become very suspicious why you have not done so. You will continue to be the subject of great ridicule on this forum, and will not receive any form of advice until you allow yourself to be helped. Post the picture.

Hmm, it sounds like we are dealing with similar issues at this point.
Then you're confused. My issue is pulling the trigger when perceived IOI's are given. YOUR issue is having Alice in Wonderland like hallucinations possibly induced by ingesting psylocibin mushrooms which cause you to see visions of HB 10's giving you IOI's that they wouldn't give to A-list celebrities. Fairly different problems, there.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, no, please don't give me any advice or post any more in my threads. You obviously have no game whatsoever. Not only do you not have game, you have severe social anxiety, an all too common issue on this board. I've copied and posted, unaltered except for boldfaced comments, the many times where you have admitted you can't even make eye contact with people! You also admit you are

1. very creepy and shady,

2. have low self esteem, as the basics of social interaction such as looking at people are lost on you

3. can't smile properly

4. run away from girls

And this is just what you'll admit to.

Seriously, no one takes anything you say seriously since you are such a loser that you are still at the stage of running away from girls.

Why should anyone take your comments seriously? I know I don't.

Plus, everything you've posted was evident even before I even read it.

From J the Stalker:

"I still have big problems making EC with people, especially girls. Just going into restaurants, walking down the street, school, parties etc. If I'm actually engaged with someone (as in a cashier at a store or one of my customers) it's not a problem, it's more just strangers that I'm not going to talk to. Pretty sure this is mainly a self-esteem/confidence issue. Also subconsciously I don't want to give hot women the satisfaction of looking at them because I know it will just add to their ego and validate that all guys want to bang them.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there's any way I can get over this and just basic EC tips. My instinct is to look away if I catch the eye of anybody (guys too, but mainly girls), and if I hot chick catches me looking at her I'll do my best to vacate the premises immediately and if that's not possible, I just instinctively try to play it off and make sure that it doesn't happen again. If I try to "beat" her and make her look away first, I know I come across as creepy and it doesn't feel right. Also I have a really tough time smiling so I'm also likely sending the message that I'm not a fun or happy person, and therefore am not a person she'd like to get plowed by. Ugh, any ideas about what I can do about this?"

edit: not only does J the Stalker come across as creepy in real life, he is also able to demonstrate this characteristic online as well! What a surprise!

And here's ANOTHER post where J the Stalker admits he is creepy, and is not only terrified of attractive women, but of women he is not attracted to:

"I've got a question or two for you, though. I understand the importance of kino, but right now I'm at the point where I'm so nervous around girls (even ones that aren't necessarily attractive) that all my effort is going toward trying to act natural and communicate "confident" body language. So whenever I try to do natural kino, like touching the arm or shoulder...it comes across as awkward and maybe even creepy, so I just don't do it. Do you have any ideas for getting over this and kino'ing more naturally? I think girls can sense my fear and it comes across as forced (which it really is).

And when you say "day-2" her, do you mean on the second DATE, or do you mean that you'll be able to bang her the day after that you manage to put her arm around your waist? And what kinds of things would a girl do to NOT let you escalate? Do they verbally call you out on it/back away, etc.?"

So, here's the deal, J the Stalker:

1. can't make eye contact with people

2. can't smile

3. can't touch without coming across as creepy

4. is afraid of attractive women

5. is afraid of unattractive women

6. radiates fear

7. doesn't know what a date is.

Yet, he's an internet "tough guy" who calls random people "son" as if he were a "thug." Thanks, internet gangster for your ridiculous laughable posturing.

The problem is, you've already admitted you are severely socially retarded, and that everybody knows it.

Please keep posting your drivel, as we all know you are a complete loser, not only around other women, but around people in general, even online.

Here's a bit more stuff on how pathetic J the Stalker's social life is:

"Please also keep in mind I'm a WWWBAFC and have zero confidence or self-esteem, so nothing too brazen."

For someone who has below the worst game imaginable, and with zero confidence, you sure do talk tough on the internet! And this is after begging everyone else to be nice to you! Keep it up loser!!

Here's a thread J the Stalker started where he's peeing his pants because a girl waved to him in public:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1633393#post1633393

Here's ANOTHER thread where J the Stalker needed a year to ask out, only to be turned down. He even thinks she made up an excuse and invented a boyfriend to reject him. Even after posting dozens of times where he admits he is a creepy guy, he STILL doesn't understand why she invented an excuse. He's even COUNTING THE DAYS since she rejected him!:

"You're speaking for yourself, man. A girl that I took a year to work up the courage to ask her out told me 2 months and 27 days ago that she couldn't go to lunch with me because she had a boyfriend, and I'm STILL trying to decide whether or not she was telling the truth, and if she wasn't...why?"

Here's another gem of J the Stalker doing what he does best, stalking people:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1660210#post1660210

Here, he stalks a starbucks girl and describes MASSIVE IOI's such as the girl looking at him.

Last edited:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call me a stalker...and you just spent that much time digging up all my old threads to prove what I already admit: I'm a WBAFC. Very nice. :crackup:

Still no pic, hmm? It's cool, dude. Looks don't matter very much to women. You can still be successful...trust me. I see average to below average looking guys with hot women on a daily basis. It's not a death sentence.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew J was full of sh#t and a keyboard jockey and a creepy weirdo without social skills who hates himself even before I read his old messages. But I didn't know the extent of it until I read some of his old messages at random.

And we still don't know the extent of it, because there's a lot of other sad crap which he won't let on to. And it's probably the same although not quite as bad for the poster above me.

You know, I'd like to offer some support, but the people posting here are on a level where they literally cannot be helped without years long massive intensive therapy it seems.

Good luck dudes.

Oh, andf you don't like your messages being read, don't post them! The first one I read was so sad and yet hilarious, I read more. Good job J!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
I knew J was full of sh#t and...
No picture before you go? Come on, man. We'll be nice. I promise. Show us what a guy looks like that gets IOI's that Johnny Depp doesn't get. Please?