Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still Not Cashing In!!!! Grrrr!!!!

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I've already written about the gawking and staring. Well, it happened again yesterday, just rolling out to the shopping mall.

I get out of my car, and some tall curvy redhead in skin tight top and black spandex pants gets out of her car right in front of me. She looks over her shoulder. Then again. Then again (all while dealing with the lot attendant). Finally, she just turns around and openly gawks. And just as described last time, her eyes are wide open, and her mouth is hanging open in an infantile "O" face filled with wonder.

She stands there continually, I'm thinking "what the heck is your problem?!?" The valet finally processes her ticket and then takes mine.

She leaves and then I'm thinking 'oh sh#t' she wants me to give her a valentine's day 'o' face. Duh. This is getting really ridiculous.

---

A hot 6' tall blonde chick gave me the same stare as well later on, but not in as obvious a manner.

---

There is something holding me back and it's really getting frustrating trying to get a handle on this...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Why is this sh#t amusing? It frustrates the crap out of me.

With all due respect bro, you've got to understand you sound like a lying retard, especially on an internet forum to the majority of haters and keyboard jockeys.

If you can't see why let me explain; rather than say "saw a pretty cute girl checking me out today;" you go into descriptive detail that makes it seem like as soon as a girl spots you she's suddenly frozen in time and opens her mouth in awwwww at your presence. Do you see how that comes off as corny and retarded?

Now I know you have major AA and have no clue how to capitalize on these opportunities, but if you want real advice and respect STOP telling us how the girl **** her pants when she saw you; and just flat out ask for advice on how to over come your fears.

The other thing about it is this; there have been plenty of guys here bragging about how good looking they are etc etc and some of them have had the ballz to post a pic and lets just say 99% of the time the words don't match the picture (no homo). Confidence is great and it will take you places in life, but like I said, cut out the descriptive narratives and just ask questions.

PIMP

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate your negs, but I have no reason to lie about any of this. My wings have seen all of this sh#t go down in any event. But my goal is not to impress or to stand before a jury of keyboard jockeys and haters as you put it, but to brainstorm and get some feedback: how to break out of this rut?

If you don't believe me, I don't care.

It's becoming pretty clear what the demographic on this board is anyways. ;)

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol mix master! You're hilarious! Please post more :crackup:

There's no way they give you the O face by the way HAHAHA, unless you look like Frankenstein's monster. Girls are slightly tactful you know, I doubt even someone who looks like Brad Pitt would have girls freeze and stare at him with their jaw dropped.

Do you remember to do your flies up in the morning? That could explain this reaction women are having to you.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl stares at you in a strange way, you say 'hi, sup'.

Isn't that what you would do if anyone stares at you in a strange way?

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I've been absolutely devoting myself to work, and then basically resting due to sheer exhaustion over the weekends to allow myself to relax and recover.

I was getting crazy results with both day and night game prior, but I've moved to a small city with a demanding work schedule, and hence my 'rut.'

So yeah, it's been a while since I've gone out on a consistent basis. I do go out now, but it's usually once a weekend, and it's been VERY slow in this town that i live in, and that gets discouraging and messes with my head.

As far as the descriptiveness of what happens, it's what happens, don't get bent out of shape by it. OWN THAT IT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. The guys who post here have massive limiting beliefs. Perhaps the problem is with your own scarcity mentality instead. I know how difficult that is to believe, but so what.

These advances that women are making now are actually VERY subtle compared to what I used to get. I'm now a bit overweight (at least in my own opinion), and this is probably contributing to my drop in confidence. So, factors involved:

1. weight gain (subtle but noticeable) affecting confidence

2. demanding work affecting my energy level

3. small pool of hot women affecting my motivation level

All of these things are adding up to a 'perfect storm' so to speak. Other than that, I can't quite put my finger on it, it's very frustrating.

Anyway, I know or at least strongly suspect that many of the guys posting are inexperienced keyboard jockeys, but you'll find that needle in a haystack, eh? Keep hopin'!

Othello said:
Not once in your opening post did you ask for advice. All I saw was show-boating.

"How to break out of this rut?"

How about you give us some information.

Is this a rut?

Have you just lost your game in the short term?

Is it confidence you want?

Have you always been horrible approaching girls?

How about adressing what you want first so we can help you out, because yeah, you're first post in this thread does make you come across as a douche.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it cracks me up every time I see it. It's amusing to me in the sense of 'this chick is hypnotized, and that cracks me up,' I should just get past the 'novelty' of it and capitalize. It's what we both want.

Ease said:
When a girl stares at you in a strange way, you say 'hi, sup'.

Isn't that what you would do if anyone stares at you in a strange way?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Why is this sh#t amusing?
Why? Because all you post is this garbage. This does NOT happen in real life. I've seen my fair share of male celebrities, and women do not act anywhere close to the ways that you describe in your posts. These are women that would drop to their knees in a heartbeat if the guys simply hinted at oral sex. It's amusing because it seems like you tell these stories with the intention of actually trying to convince random dudes on the Internet that you're physically attractive. Simply absurd.

There is something holding me back and it's really getting frustrating trying to get a handle on this...
What's holding you back is your delusions, man. I don't know if you're taking an eighth of mushrooms before you leave the house, or if you look like that guy in "Mask" (Starring Cher, not Jim Carrey) or if you're just flat-out making up random crap to see if anyone can try and validate your self-esteem...but that's what is happening here. You may need to describe these hallucinations to a professional in order to truly get a handle on this.

Or....OR...post a fuckin' pic, dude. You have yet to do so, and if you truly need help, you will have to provide some semblance of proof as to why these HB10's suddenly drop their shields for you so they can gawk with "infantile O faces" and "transfixed states of awe." Otherwise, we will continue to laugh at you. Quite heartily, I might add.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are funny. Thanks for amusing me.

Just a Shot Away said:
Why? Because all you post is this garbage. This does NOT happen in real life. I've seen my fair share of male celebrities, and women do not act anywhere close to the ways that you describe in your posts. These are women that would drop to their knees in a heartbeat if the guys simply hinted at oral sex. It's amusing because it seems like you tell these stories with the intention of actually trying to convince random dudes on the Internet that you're physically attractive. Simply absurd.

What's holding you back is your delusions, man. I don't know if you're taking an eighth of mushrooms before you leave the house, or if you look like that guy in "Mask" (Starring Cher, not Jim Carrey) or if you're just flat-out making up random crap to see if anyone can try and validate your self-esteem...but that's what is happening here. You may need to describe these hallucinations to a professional in order to truly get a handle on this.

Or....OR...post a fuckin' pic, dude. You have yet to do so, and if you truly need help, you will have to provide some semblance of proof as to why these HB10's suddenly drop their shields for you so they can gawk with "infantile O faces" and "transfixed states of awe." Otherwise, we will continue to laugh at you. Quite heartily, I might add.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Dude, you are funny. Thanks for amusing me.
You asked a question, and I answered you. You didn't like the answer? Aww. :cry:

Post a pic or stop posting, period. Nobody is going to help you until you give some sort of indication that anything you have said is even remotely true.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed your answer immensely. Oh, and thank you for replying every 5 seconds to my posts. lol.

You're my new stalker, J. You're pathetic, dude.

Just a Shot Away said:
You asked a question, and I answered you. You didn't like the answer? Aww. :cry:

Post a pic or stop posting, period. Nobody is going to help you until you give some sort of indication that anything you have said is even remotely true.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
I enjoyed your answer immensely. Oh, and thank you for replying every 5 seconds to my posts. lol.
I know. It's so terrible to be browsing the DJD for longer than 5 minutes and noticing a reply to a post. I seriously need to get a life. ;)

You're my new stalker, J.
What an honor. It's great to join the ranks of Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Alba AND Biel, Danica Patrick, and the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleader squad. I'm in good company!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mix master. You sound very foolish and conceited when you make those threads. I know you may not intend for that to happen, but that is what's happening. You can label me a hater or whatever, I don't care.

If you want to get good at the game, become a part of it. Start approaching and talking to new people each day. Become more social. I know you create mirror threads on RSDNation, listen to them too.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, I do have to do some approaches, and capitalize, but right now, there's something holding me back, and I'm not clear on what it is.

I'll be back when I figure it out.

Honestly, the responses don't upset me at all. I find them amusing. From what I can tell, my situation is hard to imagine for the average dude, but so what. That is not a sign of conceit, as I'm simply reporting what happens, but so what, I've already said this many times.

TheDon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
OK, I've already written about the gawking and staring. Well, it happened again yesterday, just rolling out to the shopping mall.

I get out of my car, and some tall curvy redhead in skin tight top and black spandex pants gets out of her car right in front of me. She looks over her shoulder. Then again. Then again (all while dealing with the lot attendant). Finally, she just turns around and openly gawks. And just as described last time, her eyes are wide open, and her mouth is hanging open in an infantile "O" face filled with wonder.

She stands there continually, I'm thinking "what the heck is your problem?!?" The valet finally processes her ticket and then takes mine.

She leaves and then I'm thinking 'oh sh#t' she wants me to give her a valentine's day 'o' face. Duh. This is getting really ridiculous.

---

A hot 6' tall blonde chick gave me the same stare as well later on, but not in as obvious a manner.

---

Go up to them. What else?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
From what I can tell, my situation is hard to imagine for the average dude, but so what. That is not a sign of conceit, as I'm simply reporting what happens, but so what, I've already said this many times.
Son, NOBODY believes you. Name one user on SoSuave who actually thinks that you're getting HB 10's making "infantile O faces" at you as you walk by. I'd like to PM this individual.

This isn't just about the "average dude." We're talking about...dudes. Additionally, I'm likely significantly better-looking than you. Hot chicks are not affected by symmetrical facial structures or muscular physiques in the manner that you have described. Sorry. Also, you have admitted that you are overweight which means that I'm in better shape than you also. I've posted one of my pics. Do you have the balls to do the same? Yeah, that's what I thought sweetheart. Just another d-bag writing checks his ass can't cash.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rather funny how you stalk me on this forum and keep whining about how much you don't believe me. And now you are so desperate for validation you insist you are better looking than me when you have no idea how I look?!?

You are a clown! Keep it comin'!