Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a new stock picking thread-begin with RTGV

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
cordoncordon said:
More quality. You are how old?
We're the same chronological age. Guess which of us is actually respected by his fellow man.

I get another $1000 of your bazillions when you lose this bet too.

Though I guess any 40 year old guy like you that gets tittie piercings (gay) is just reaming with maturity.
Your b!tch broke a crown sucking one. The thing you suck more on than stock picking is c0ck.

BigJimbo said:
Uh, a $1,000 to Cordon is like a Big Mac to a starving Ethiopian in 1985.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsJn8RCTopc
That was awesome.

I especially liked Cordon's contribution at 00:31 : "And in our world of plenty, we can spread our ass wide..."

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordoncordon why don't you just shut the **** up and stop trying to scam the good but often clueless people of this board.

How's SEGI doing? It was a sure thing in December, remember? You knew all the guys that held the ENTIRE float and some shorts were going to be squeezed to infinity?

Oh that's right - people that bought around your pump are now down about half.

Is the real reason you started the new thread so that the old one disappears into history and it's harder for people to check your track record?

How many of your recommendations have made anybody here significant amounts of money - excluding a possible short term bounce from all the buying interest in a micro cap? And **** this is in a surreal artificial market with a very clear upward bias. I'd hate to see how you perform in normal times.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon, I watch a couple of your picks on Ihub occasionally, and RTGV is NOT doing so well. It's been floundering for months, and none of you can figure out why. Not to mention how MMRF is still tanked. I do think if I jump in RTGV at around .008 I'll be able to jump out at .011 quickly enough, but I don't know if I even want to get involved. The minute someone from your teams decides to bounce there will be a humpty dumpty fall in PPS.

And also just for the record, I am not iggi on Ihub (how creative?), I randomly checked out a forum on a stock that was running a few months ago RIGHT when you responded to that poster with your comments that alluded to them being me, and that was one eerie experience, lol. Had quite a chuckle.

But hopefully you figured that out on your own. that guy seemed way more knowledgeable than me!

My current picks are:

ENMI at .0008 (that's already up a few ticks tho)
DIII at .0008
CHMD below .02
SLMU (waiting to see if it dips below .008)
and I think TYTN will rise from .0006 area soon enough for a nice double.

All of those plays should be good for at least 50%-100%, shorter than longer term.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SLV and GLD are definite BUY BUY BUYS

The precious metals are nowhere near their inflation-adjusted all-time highs. Man, any way you cut it precious metals are going up. If quantatative easing=inflation, gold goes up. If the economy stagnates, gold goes up. If there is too much cash out there, gold goes up. Or, if we get smart and put the dollar back on the gold standard, gold does not necessarily skyrocket but it doesn't go back to $300 either...

We have not yet seen the manic stage of precious metals. In the late 1970's, at the height of the inflationary train wreck that was Jimmy Carter, gold and silver went absolutely nuts but it was the junior gold miners that made astronomical capital gains. Mining investors love to recall the legendary saga of Lion Mines: it was worth .07 cents a share in 1975 and $380 a share in 1980. Everybody's uncle knew some guy who was in it lol

There are many parallels between today and the 1970's. Political turmoil, high oil, lots of government intervention in the markets and the subsequent inflation and debt. I think GLD and SLV are the cream of the crop of those rare investments with strong growth potential combined with a good degree of safety. People are realizing that fiat money is the biggest scam in human history and that gold is forever the only legitimate exchange currency between men.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RTGV starting to creep up. Just in the last week they have Pr'd a share buyback on the open market, and today PR'd where they have paid off some previous debt in cash. Trust me when I say this is unheard of in the penny stock arena. Also, IF some things come as planned, this will be heading to a minimum of 15 cents by early summer imo. Here is the hint, what do things like Godzilla, King Kong, Gamara, etc all have in common. Another hint, Clash of the _______'s. If you know anything about penny stocks, those hints should mean something. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RTGV Up again today on nice volume. Hopefully some of you are starting to get in this before it takes off for good.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
There are many parallels between today and the 1970's. Political turmoil, high oil, lots of government intervention in the markets and the subsequent inflation and debt. I think GLD and SLV are the cream of the crop of those rare investments with strong growth potential combined with a good degree of safety. People are realizing that fiat money is the biggest scam in human history and that gold is forever the only legitimate exchange currency between men.
It will take longer to deleverage from the speculative bubble from the housing market. The feds games are indeed making fait a joke, and people are showing their displeasure by continually breaking golds highs. The problem now is that people feel they must speculate to protect their wealth as opposed to put it back into the economy which simply magnifies the problem that much more.

I am a bit worried, but all we can do is try and secure their part in the world and *maybe* thrive if the right opportunities come around..investing or otherwise.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
PGIE. Trust me.

Bought in 4 days ago at .0140. Sold Sunday at .0240!!!
I almost got in that one when it dropped to .00's the other week. Instead I made a whole bunch with VOXR, and then lost it all with VOXR, lol.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is RTGV, dare I say, finally making a move, or is it still just d1cking around?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
My current picks are:

ENMI at .0008 (that's already up a few ticks tho)
DIII at .0008
CHMD below .02
SLMU (waiting to see if it dips below .008)
and I think TYTN will rise from .0006 area soon enough for a nice double.

All of those plays should be good for at least 50%-100%, shorter than longer term.

Here's an update on MY picks. :cool:

ENMI went up to .0011 a few times for a nice little profit. Now it is hovering in the low triple zeros, which could be a nice lotto ticket for the future. It is a risky buy as it is unsolicited now. I really have no idea what the hell that means, I am new to this crap. Just seems like it is hard to sell. I have a small stash of this right now, holding for a rainy day to see what happens.

DIII hit .0032 so that was a very nice and cool 400% thank you, thank you very much. It has also went back down and rebounded a few times. It is now near .001 and I think a good buy in that area and below.

CHMD floundered in that area for a bit before dropping to .001 due to lack of filing and other annoying Chinese company issues. I got out though with a tiny bit of profit once I saw the signs of that happening.

SLMU went up a few times to .15 area on the R/M hype, but now is pretty low after the R/M, ironically. I didn't get into that one, so missed the profits as well as the potential losses.

You can check TYTN now to see how that one is doing. :D

If you are too lazy to check fa yaself, it hit .005 today. .0006 to .005, well, grab a stock calculator, but in a G, and see what you'd have now. Yes, I am bragging.

I am doing pretty well for a complete novice. :D give me some damned rep points, cordoncordon, especially since your RTGV stock still sucks.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perry said:
Is RTGV, dare I say, finally making a move, or is it still just d1cking around?
I'm in on RTGV, been accumulating for a while and it is about to make a big move in the coming months.

IMO, this stock is for the longs who want to get in at ground level with a company that has a ton of potential. It's for the investors, not a scam or a pump and dump like so many of the penny stocks are... they've got some real disruptive technology that could some day become another netflix.

I am going to buy another 1/4 million shares when I get the chance, but the stock is wound very tightly right now and there are whisperings of some big things coming down the tube over the summer.

When it pops it's gonna pop big.

Do your DD and decide for yourself.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Bro they have a forward P/E of 75. I don't think I need to tell you that companies having P/E's that high went out with the internet bust of 2000.

I am telling you avoid it. If anything, short the hell out of it or buy Put options. I am.
RTGV bullish chart. Now would be good to buy. I agree

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am watching SPQS this week. Dropped from .14 to .0007 within weeks. Shorted to literal brink of death. A big bounce is more than likely.

However this one is just as risky as possibly rewarding. Most likely a ton of dilution as well as shorting. But .0007? I think it's a good bet to get in on this in triples.