Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirrels

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been almost a year since he last logged in. Given his state of mind and things he said at that time, I fear the worst... Did anyone ever hear from him in the meantime?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
He unplugged from the matrix. The matrix is this website. And this whole mindset.
You have a point. There's an undercurrent here and in the pickup community that to get a woman, you have to be practically the perfect man (a top ten percenter), have super tight game, and that any little mistake can get you rejected. If that's not putting women on a pedestal, I don't know what is.

Meanwhile, out in the real world, supposed AFCs get women all the time. Maybe they're not banging three different girls a week, but they're happy (many of them, anyway). Until they lose their girl, then wash, rinse, repeat.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt for one of the Admins to fire off an email to him. I hope he is okay. Great guy; I find we have a lot in common.

Also, this should be made into a sticky-type disclaimer:

zekko said:
There's an undercurrent here and in the pickup community that to get a woman, you have to be practically the perfect man (a top ten percenter), have super tight game, and that any little mistake can get you rejected. If that's not putting women on a pedestal, I don't know what is.

Meanwhile, out in the real world, supposed AFCs get women all the time. Maybe they're not banging three different girls a week, but they're happy (many of them, anyway). Until they lose their girl, then wash, rinse, repeat.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Backbreaker's off on one of his sabbaticals again also.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You have a point. There's an undercurrent here and in the pickup community that to get a woman, you have to be practically the perfect man (a top ten percenter), have super tight game, and that any little mistake can get you rejected. If that's not putting women on a pedestal, I don't know what is.

What's interesting is that I do agree with you, or rather, I used to believe what you are saying is true, then saw through it, but somehow my experiences in the last year or so point towards it being true. Now, my game might not be super tight, but I believe I've gotten rid of the worst habits.

That said, they were all in the 18-25 age pool because that's just my main pool. But still, I've been shot down or not contacted again for just no apparent reason at all this past year. Even a girl I had a great first and second date with, kissed on the first, groped around on the second (after she fired a "want to take things slow") just didn't call again after that.

It's weird.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
look there is truth in every point of view...
That's a good quote.

remotecontrol said:
I had more success with women when i was flat broke...than i have these days...but i tried harder and was hitting on women every day..now its just every other weekend.....
Maybe you had more time to spend on them then. Earning a living takes up time and energy.

remotecontrol said:
The AFC's do get women..but they allow women to manipulate them and quite often destroy a guys self esteem
The simple fact is most relationships fail. If you can accept that fact and not let it hurt your self esteem when women do their changing routine, you're pretty far ahead of the game. Keep thinking you're the prize.

remotecontrol said:
in my view almost all long term sexual relationships are really based on, ego
As a man who is fond of LTRs, I can't disagree with that. There's a certain conceit in having a woman wrap her world around you, long term.

remotecontrol said:
ill settle for the short term skanks. there are way more of them anyhow.
More of them, easier to spot, easier to get, and usually are at least somewhat attractive.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit hijacking my thread, motherfvckers! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nah, just kidding. Talk away! :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Looks like Backbreaker's off on one of his sabbaticals again also.
i've been out the country, i just got back this morning. i do have a life outside of this site lol.

I am worried about squirrls. he was in his own little world. we signed up on this site right about the same time if not the same week so I was always kinda close to him and we talked to each other. he's like, what happens when you apply the pill to someone who is too smart for their own good. he was on some other **** by the time he last left. he did not leave on a good note. not talking about i haven't had a date good note, like, fvck women fvck the world type note.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
he was on some other **** by the time he last left. he did not leave on a good note. not talking about i haven't had a date good note, like, fvck women fvck the world type note.
Exactly... Not long before he "left", he spoke to me about a certain detail of his life. He asked me to keep it to myself so I will, but I could imagine he decided to kill himself over this detail he spoke of :(

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the strongest have a breaking point. He was a solid poster that is for sure. May this thread find him well and in charge of his life!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Exactly... Not long before he "left", he spoke to me about a certain detail of his life. He asked me to keep it to myself so I will, but I could imagine he decided to kill himself over this detail he spoke of :(
squirrels ?

kill himself ?

:crackup:

you obviously don't know the guy.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Sometimes you just have to step away from all this and live life.

There have been many great posters that just dissapeared over the years, LIT (lost in translation) for example had to move to a different city and start over life again because some gang members were out to get him or something and he was never heard from again. Did they get him?! is he dead?! or did he just had enough of this place and decided not to be a part of it any longer?! There are different reasons as to why people leave & don't come back and some do die like Josphil (r.i.p) but such is life.

In all likelyhood Squirrels is fine, he just moved on with his life.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
squirrels ?

kill himself ?

:crackup:

you obviously don't know the guy.

Obviously YOU don't know the guy...

Squirrels said:
I sit and wait now. On the weekdays I wait for the weekends, on the weekends I wait for Monday. In summer I wait for fall, in winter I wait for spring.

I used to know what I was waiting for. Now...I just don't have any idea any more. Death?

To die would be a great adventure.

Death is the only adventure you have left.

I've lost all faith in mankind, and I've lost all faith in myself.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Squirrels
I sit and wait now. On the weekdays I wait for the weekends, on the weekends I wait for Monday. In summer I wait for fall, in winter I wait for spring.

I used to know what I was waiting for. Now...I just don't have any idea any more. Death?

Wow. This is painful to read.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
Originally Posted by Squirrels

It's quotes like these that really terrify me. Being 25 and having had some of these thoughts nuzzle their way into my head I can understand the post. These types of problems don't seem to pop up with the women that I know. This kind of self-defeatist attitude, for the most part, seems to stem only from a male brain. Suicide numbers are completely one-sided. Is it because men are logical and analytic and seek to understand things that cannot be understood? Who knows. All I know is that women live in a fantasy world where everything is bought for them and no real work is required. And what are they supposed to do when things don't go their way? Pout about it until it does. Or find another man who will put up with her sh!t and probably has more money. It's hard to read posts like squirrels and stay level headed, but I guess that is the challenge for us as men. Not sure about you guys, but that alone is an adventure. Some times I wish I wasn't capable of feeling such pain; but in the end I think it's what makes us human. I'm looking forward to the challenging future. After all (being an analytic), I'm not so sure I would feel any sense of accomplishment if things were just handed to me...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm taking a break from the forum. I saw this thread and figured I should say hi. Be back in a couple of months. No longer in bad state of mind, still stressed though. Just popped in to say that I'm still around. Working on fixing things, it's gonna be a challenge but I think I've hit the bottom and survived. Things are still bad, but after a few months of parking a few blocks away (to hide from the repo man) and fighting my evicition in court I finally got my car and a place to stay sorted. I'm starting to get some new clients in the door, and I'm trying to catch up on my debts. I'm still about 2k behind in child support, so I've been paying what I can on that just to stay out of jail.