Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirrels

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish you much strenght and foritude in the coming days, Warrior. That goes for all of you guys out there... Life is a battlefield, at least that's the way I've always experienced it. I've actually hit kind of a low over this last week and been feeling like crap, outright depressed, I might say. But I'm only gonna bounce back stronger!!:mad:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
So I'm taking a break from the forum. I saw this thread and figured I should say hi. Be back in a couple of months. No longer in bad state of mind, still stressed though. Just popped in to say that I'm still around. Working on fixing things, it's gonna be a challenge but I think I've hit the bottom and survived. Things are still bad, but after a few months of parking a few blocks away (to hide from the repo man) and fighting my evicition in court I finally got my car and a place to stay sorted. I'm starting to get some new clients in the door, and I'm trying to catch up on my debts. I'm still about 2k behind in child support, so I've been paying what I can on that just to stay out of jail.

Maybe backbreaker or cordon can loan you some dough.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Maybe backbreaker or cordon can loan you some dough.
that would be like giving him a cheat code through a video game, like you know on the first mario when you get to the bottom level and you can jump on top of those rocks and go to the 3 little tunnels and get to the end of the game in like 5 minutes? at that point what's the point of playing

warrior has to go through what he has to go through. it's all about the journey. rather it breaks him or makes him is up to him.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that would be like giving him a cheat code through a video game, like you know on the first mario when you get to the bottom level and you can jump on top of those rocks and go to the 3 little tunnels and get to the end of the game in like 5 minutes? at that point what's the point of playing

warrior has to go through what he has to go through. it's all about the journey. rather it breaks him or makes him is up to him.
Yah I don't want any handouts. I've already borrowed money from a few friends and family, you can't borrow your way out of a hole. I hate the feeling of owing people money. It ruins everything. My father once told me, never loan people money you expect to see back, and forgot you loaned it after it leaves your hands.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Sure... so if he goes to jail for not paying child support you and cordon will send him some money? I figure since you both brag so much about being rich you could back up the talk.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone knows some not too personal details about him, I am a SUPER awesome detective. Didn't he live in Maryland? And he was in his 30's? Did anyone know his first name? I've already found one article that sounds totally like something his dumb @ss would do. :( If someone can give me an age, location, and best of all a first name, I will report back soon.

Any kind of details would help. I will get to the bottom of this.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
It's quotes like these that really terrify me. Being 25 and having had some of these thoughts nuzzle their way into my head I can understand the post. These types of problems don't seem to pop up with the women that I know. This kind of self-defeatist attitude, for the most part, seems to stem only from a male brain. Suicide numbers are completely one-sided. Is it because men are logical and analytic and seek to understand things that cannot be understood? Who knows. All I know is that women live in a fantasy world where everything is bought for them and no real work is required. And what are they supposed to do when things don't go their way? Pout about it until it does. Or find another man who will put up with her sh!t and probably has more money. It's hard to read posts like squirrels and stay level headed, but I guess that is the challenge for us as men. Not sure about you guys, but that alone is an adventure. Some times I wish I wasn't capable of feeling such pain; but in the end I think it's what makes us human. I'm looking forward to the challenging future. After all (being an analytic), I'm not so sure I would feel any sense of accomplishment if things were just handed to me...
INTP?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
If anyone knows some not too personal details about him, I am a SUPER awesome detective. Didn't he live in Maryland? And he was in his 30's? Did anyone know his first name? I've already found one article that sounds totally like something his dumb @ss would do. :( If someone can give me an age, location, and best of all a first name, I will report back soon.

Any kind of details would help. I will get to the bottom of this.

He said his name is Mark, lives in Baltimore.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
It's not him squirels is 32.

Are you certain of this fact or just going off of his profile? Because I know my own profile has not updated over the years. For now I will just keep in mind that he is in his 30's, probably early 30's. OK, I just checked his profile, says he was born in 1979, so 32 it is.

Can anyone else verify that his name is Mark? I do remember him saying he lived in or near Baltimore. The thing about suicides is that it doesn't always make headlines. Many times it is kept under wraps. I've had about four people jump from a building near where I work this past year, and only one was made sort of public. Some of the others we only knew about because we witnessed it. Saddest thing is that a couple of them were men under the age of 25.

I'm researching him right now through his posts, but I remember getting the impression from one of his last posts that he was black. Anyone else know this? Also someone feel free to PM me or let us know he is alive so I can stop cyber stalking him. I am about to get on POF and hunt him down.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Are you certain of this fact or just going off of his profile? Because I know my own profile has not updated over the years. For now I will just keep in mind that he is in his 30's, probably early 30's. OK, I just checked his profile, says he was born in 1979, so 32 it is.

Can anyone else verify that his name is Mark? I do remember him saying he lived in or near Baltimore. The thing about suicides is that it doesn't always make headlines. Many times it is kept under wraps. I've had about four people jump from a building near where I work this past year, and only one was made sort of public. Some of the others we only knew about because we witnessed it. Saddest thing is that a couple of them were men under the age of 25.

I'm researching him right now through his posts, but I remember getting the impression from one of his last posts that he was black. Anyone else know this? Also someone feel free to PM me or let us know he is alive so I can stop cyber stalking him. I am about to get on POF and hunt him down.
squirlls was in fact african american. i can confirm that.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
squirlls was in fact african american. i can confirm that.
I'm so smart. :D

Well, I can't find any information on this Mark from the obits, and it's the only one it could be. I ruled every other Mark out. Sounds like a black guy. No other information that I could find on google, but I haven't looked that hard yet.

I briefly searched for a birth date to go with the day of death, but nothing. I do think if it was squirrels, and squirrels died, he would have passed closer to his last posting date here in October. This guy died in February.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/baltimoresun/obituary.aspx?n=mark-vincent-jones&pid=156058698

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Obviously YOU don't know the guy...
Squirrels said:
I sit and wait now. On the weekdays I wait for the weekends, on the weekends I wait for Monday. In summer I wait for fall, in winter I wait for spring.

I used to know what I was waiting for. Now...I just don't have any idea any more. Death?

To die would be a great adventure.

Death is the only adventure you have left.

I've lost all faith in mankind, and I've lost all faith in myself.
I like this piece of text he wrote. I like it very much. It describes me almost perfectly (the part about waiting). I'm glad I read it because it motivated me to introspect my life, to better it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The obit mentioned "sisters-in-law" surviving him, but no wife, which I'm guessing means a divorcee. But I don't remember squirrels ever saying he had been married.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His first name is Mark

I confirm that.

Some time ago I asked him to meet for a drink next time I was going to be in Baltimore. He was positive, I never made it to Baltimore since then though.

I think to assume that he killed himself just because he is not visiting SoSuave (of all places) is narcissistic and insults the intelligence of squirrels.

What do you guys think this place is? A lot of people just come in and out all the time, this is internet, not some real hangout we all frequent.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not think he is sucidial. i am more worried about drug use / becoming . disinterested with society in general.

people don't kill themselves beucase they are bored or bitter. they kill themselves beucase are hurt andwhile he has issue he isn't that urt. lol you actually have to date someone to get hurt

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i do not think he is sucidial. i am more worried about drug use / becoming . disinterested with society in general.

people don't kill themselves beucase they are bored or bitter. they kill themselves beucase are hurt andwhile he has issue he isn't that urt. lol you actually have to date someone to get hurt

Maybe he died riding his motorcycle. He already broke his leg from that a year or 2 ago.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my guess: Willful disappearance.

He may be back in a few months/years.