Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
I've noticed that MOST OF YOU are giving WRONG ADVICE. I thought I would help,
What have you noticed that's wrong? I'm sure there are lots of things that you have noticed that are wrong.

Why don't you make threads each one describing what we are doing wrong and what we should do. Basically there should be a whole bunch of threads started by you telling us where we go wrong.

On a side note:

How do people know what the right thing to do is?

Girls know because they read the cosmos and what not.

The guys that do know, they learn from sosuave/mASF, etc.

Since blueangel83 has stopped reading cosmos since she was 16, then how would she know what the right info is?

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth player - I think you are confusing yourself :D

Males in REAL LIFE come to me for advice and 100% of the time they work. I feel bad for some of you who follow the wrong advice.

Here's an ultimate advice:

Look like an ahole (means be confident) but act like a gentleman.

Some of you get the wrong impression and end up looking and acting like aholes, females will get turned off trust me. You will get played and cheated on, finally she'll leave.

Be an ahole and women will not stick with you for long. The best advice you can get are from females and MARRIED MEN (who are the true "alpha males".

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are confusing yourself :D

Males in REAL LIFE come to me for advice and 100% of the time they work. I feel bad for some of you who follow the wrong advice.

Some of you get the wrong impression and end up looking and acting like aholes, females will get turned off trust me. You will get played and cheated on then she'll leave.

Be an ahole and women will not stick with you for long. The best advice you can get are from females and MARRIED MEN (who are the true "alpha males".
I'm liking this advice already but it isn't something that I haven't heard before.

Blueangel83 I want to see several volumes of threads written by YOU, stating what you have noticed.

Thank you, and I look forward to reading them.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER look up to "alpha males" most of them know nothing.

They can EASILY pick up women BUT is having a hard time keeping them.
Like most women, you mistakingly assume that all men want to be in a relationship. I am in my early 20's. I do not want to exclusively date ONE girl. Boring. All of my friends do it. It is called 'girlfriends by default' (where you latch onto a girl in your pre-existing social circle and make them your girlfriend, because you have no other options with women). This is not for me.

I was never single in high school because I thought that you needed to be in a relationship to get laid. Boy, was I wrong. Now, the hardest part of my 'game' is 'managing expectations' for girls, letting them know upfront that I can't be exclusive, etc.

Most afc new posters come onto this board and go: "I can't get a girlfriend! :( "

My response is "Why would you want only one? Why get tied down to one girl? Varity in women is the spice of life. Why buy a cow, when the milk is free?"

It is amazing how quickly your perception of reality can be reframed on this board, and others like it.

Reaction score
I think you are confusing yourself :D

Some of you get the wrong impression and end up looking and acting like aholes, females will get turned off trust me. You will get played and cheated on then she'll leave.

I agree, sort of. I think refering to married men as the true 'alpha males' wrong. I have pleanty of married friends who simply jumped onto the marriage bandwagon with the first woman who'd have them. That is not the activity of a confident man.

However, in terms of the rest I agree. Now, I realize that I'm a 'new member', but I see what you're getting at. Look at people like Carry Grant, or Sean Connery. I guarantee you that they had more sex, more often than almost anyone who posts here. But they weren't *******s. They were aloof, confidence, and classy. They had that attitude that made women want them, and they didn't resort to cliched pick up lines, or overtly sexual references. I don't know. I think that a lot of people here - and I've read a lot of the posts - seem to have this idea that being a 'challenge' or 'getting a woman to chase you' means you treat them like like **** to hide what you're feeling. There are better ways to stay away from being the nice guy than that. If anything that sort of overt posturing just accents how desperate you are to mask emotional vulnerability.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up...

The people who claim they "KNOW" actually don't know a damn thing because if you DID KNOW then you wouldn't be on this forum in the first place.
I honestly feel that I know all there IS to know about women and being a Don Juan, I thought that even before I registered on these forums. You wanna know why? ... Because:

1) I feel that no matter how much one knows, there is always room for improvement

2) I enjoy this topic of discussion

3) I like sharing my knowledge with others

I'm sure there are a few more reasons that I am here, but I think that I have made my point clear enough.

Onwards to this:
I 2nd that. That statement has so much truth to it that i cant even begin to explain. And this is proof that women CAN give good advice. Its just when women think they can give BETTER advice and boast about it because they are women that gets us pissed off. So if ur a chick on these forums, just try and be as humble as you can be about your opinion and advice, and you shouldn’t have any problems. Don’t try and make urself different, just be another name on these forums, as we all are, and if ur advice is good, then THATS when you will start to stand out.... get my point? :rolleyes:

Laterz...

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO actually, I do not assume that all men want a relationship. Some men are just heart broken enough to not want to be in another relationship...that's understandable.

To players, I can give you some tips you can use on women that work. ex: believable excuses (she will believe you 100%), the right time to make your move without scaring off the target, what to avoid, how to keep her around etc...

Hell, I'll even give it to you now. USE ONLINE PERSONAL ADS!!! that way you are direct and won't need to beat around the bush trying to get your point across. Make your ad clear and concise stating that you only strictly want an NSA.

It is harder to find a fck buddy in real life because most women do not want to be called a "slut".

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's need of a NEW NEWBIE AFC FORUM SECTION

That'll be the solution to all our problems. Keep the AFC questions and "professional" questions apart and it'll be all better. Otherwise it'll turn again into a stupid mASF forum where millions of things are repeated without seeing a lot of progress in knowledge.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men are just heart broken enough to not want to be in another relationship...that's understandable.
It is nothing to do with 'being broken hearted'. I just enjoy busting a nutt in as many girls as I can who are:

a.)hot
b.)between the ages of 18 - 23.

:cool:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Originally posted by frivolousz21
is 3 yrs long?
lol dude.... u are no @sshole:) :p ... U might have the tendency to be one, but that’s good, but a full time @sshole doesn’t stand much chance in a long term relationship, unless the chick he gets himself is a wacko that likes being treated like sh!t.:rolleyes:

Laterz...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea ur right..i had a 3 yr LTR where i wasnt the guy im now with the current girl.

i just cant stand this place anymore...if I say one thing about a loyal women..everyone cant accept there are amazing women.

then proceed

to call me a:

pyssy
feminist
blind man
weak
afc.

its a shame they are so cynical.

I know she could leave......

but she wont :D

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl likes you and you are acting like you are not interested she will get the wrong impression that you are not into her. She will then change her mind about you and will no longer be interested.

Then you will wonder, "how come she hasn't called me in a week", "why is she giving excuses that she is busy?" etc....

She will give you another chance. Use this chance to chase her. So give her a call her talk to her.

Be nice, polite, respectful, SMILE! but at the same time act confident (she wants to look up to you, you're the man, you're the protector)

If you don't show confidence, you will look like a little boy to her and she will see you as a burden. She doesn't want to baby sit you.

TRUST ME all that "challenge" BS is high school, it will not work on real women.

NEVER WAIT a week, two weeks, to call her. She will PRETEND that she forgot about you, think that you weren't interested in her because it took too long for you to call. Don't make the girl wait. SHE IS WAITING AND HOPING for you to call. Call her immediately.

What you are trying to do is you are making her feel special, like a lady, you are showing her respect.

JUST REMEMBER that the ball is in the women's court! It is all about the female IN THE BEGINNING not you. Do not act aloof, she will find someone else. Once you have proven to her that you are "the one" she will then TURN SUBMISSIVE and WILL put you on a pedestal. Then you can finally say that you've succeeded.

DAMN I should write a book! I have to go now I'll be back later.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST REMEMBER that the ball is in the women's court! It is all about the female IN THE BEGINNING not you. Do not act aloof, she will find someone else. Once you have proven to her that you are "the one" she will then TURN SUBMISSIVE and WILL put you on a pedestal. Then you can finally say that you've succeeded.
I AGREE 100 PERCENT.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT ITS LIKE IN MY RELATIONSHIP NOW.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about relationships.... I thought there was a relationship forum in ~ªêQµïTª$~'s signature. Take your asses there. Good God, the estrogen content on this board is reaching record levels, and it's just from the women posters...

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
All this talk about relationships.... I thought there was a relationship forum in ~ªêQµïTª$~'s signature. Take your asses there. Good God, the estrogen content on this board is reaching record levels, and it's just from the women posters...
stfu, noob.

:rolleyes:

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make women think that you TRUST them.

Tell her HOW YOU FEEL. "I love you", "I really like you", "I care about you". Do not be afraid of rejection. If she rejects you she was never into you in the first place. 95% of the time you will not be rejected.

Most men think that showing your feelings is homosexual. It is NATURAL. You are a man! YOU HAVE PRIDE! Since you are a man it may be hard for you to show that you care through actions, and is afraid of expressing how you feel in words. So acting like you don't care even when you really love/care about this woman is making it worse.

It is when you PUT YOUR PRIDE ASIDE and OPEN YOURSELF to a woman will she consider you a REAL MAN.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should give "respect" points to those that give good responses than those that spout out one liner or 100 liner advice, Those with enough respect points shall become moderator by default.

Hey blueangel83. The only time I take advice from women is when they're either cooking, cleaning, working, or sucking my schlong and tasting my jizzism. The world was NOT built on womanly advice, THAT is a fact.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations frivolousz21!

Men who UNDERSTAND are the ones who succeed!

Ok I really have to go now, I'll be back later.

And no I am not trying to portray myself as someone with higher importance just because I'm a female, if anyone got the wrong impression then I apologize.