Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SOSUAVE - Private Forum (invite only)

Should Sosuave.net be a private forum?

• Yes

Votes: 49 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 43.0%

• Total voters

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluelemond is 16 years old don't listen to the kid. He is still going through puberty.

The kid knows nothing about relationships. I have never even seen him give advice all he does is argue and poke fun at posters.

The people who claim they "KNOW" actually don't know a damn thing because if you DID KNOW then you wouldn't be on this forum in the first place.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Bluelemond is 16 years old don't listen to the kid. He is still going through puberty.

The kid knows nothing about relationships. I have never even seen him give advice all he does is argue and poke fun at posters.

The people who claim they "KNOW" actually don't know a damn thing because if you DID KNOW then you wouldn't be on this forum in the first place.
So you're on this forum b/c..........

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't entirely true. Many of the top posters here are 'edge junkies'. These are people who are at the top of the game, who are looking for any and every extra edge they can get. They want to maximize their success.

Analogy:
Gym's. Most people who are there are fat & out of shape who are trying to become somewhat healthy.

This doesn't mean everyone who is in the gym 'needs' it because they are fat and out of shape.

Some people are their because they are trying to increase their biceps size by 1/4 of an inch by the next contest. Edge Junkie's.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop lollipopping bluelemond's 16 year old pecker.

Unfortunately for you, I can be anywhere I want to be :D

It's been 2 years that I've been reading posts from this site. I have only decided to sign up because I've noticed that MOST OF YOU are giving WRONG ADVICE. I thought I would help, but I wouldn't help you, you're an idiot. :cool:

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even though AFC's give advice, better alpha-males can post stating the AFC advice is sh1t and put their own, more successful views forward - thus showing us how not to do it!

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop lollipopping bluelemond's 16 year old pecker.

Unfortunately for you, I can be anywhere I want to be :D

It's been 2 years that I've been reading posts from this site. I have only decided to sign up because I've noticed that MOST OF YOU are giving WRONG ADVICE. I thought I would help, but I wouldn't help you, you're an idiot. :cool:
lolipoping huh......hey whats ur number blue angel...hahahahahahahha

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH! If you really had to maximize your success then you aren't an "edge junkie" to begin with.

Real men who succeed do not need to brag about their success (especially on the internet). Men WHO NEED HELP do because they don't know.

That's where I come in but most of these immature losers ignore my advice, they would rather take advice from someone who knows nothing then pretends to be all knowing to make themselves look good. Not good.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH! If you really had to maximize your success then you aren't an "edge junkie" to begin with.

Real men who succeed do not need to brag about their success (especially on the internet). Men WHO NEED HELP do because they don't know.

That's where I come in but most of these immature losers ignore my advice, they would rather take advice from someone who knows nothing then pretends to be all knowing to make themselves look good. Not good.
Then lead the way. Teach me all knowing blueangel83. I want to learn.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bradshaw claims that these "alpha males" are here to look for an extra edge they can get. THINK ABOUT IT, this board is full of men who want advice (who know nothing) so why in hell would an "alpha male" come to a board full of novices asking for advice?

cuz he himself don't know a damn thing! he's confused!!!

THINK ABOUT IT!

TRUST ME

NEVER look up to "alpha males" most of them know nothing.

They can EASILY pick up women BUT is having a hard time keeping them.

I am reading posts from these so called "alpha males" and THEY ARE WRONG!

So go create your private board, make that 16 year old novice your president who cares!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blueangel83. We appreciate you TRYING to help and give advice here, but what you are doing is just confusing people. To a woman in Theory, AFC ways are much more romantic, sweet, and nice....which is the type of advice you give. But woman never go for those guys, they go for the alpha bad boy type.

Nobody wants you posting.....dont u have anything better to do in your life?....why are you so consumed in trying to tell us the RIGHT advice?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should have a Master Don Juan only form like the Moderate Form.

This way we are almost sure that the advice is good. You'd have to say a lot of Bull Sh*t to get to Master Don Juan without knowing your stuff.

But their was a master who asked the dumbest question on how to appoarch. I MEAN HE'S A FREEKING MASTER !!!

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not growing, you are DECAYING. Skills need to be updated. Bodybuilders hit the gym daily. Could you imagine taking 2 years off if you were a professional athlete? You need to improve on a constant basis. Everyone does.

I wouldn't say that it was bragging. Most 'field report posters' admit to their shortcommings. They ask for advice on their 'sticking points'. Many do this because they can't admit to needing 'help with women' to their friends and family in the real world.

It isn't an attack on you. If you look through the forum, most NEW members who try to give advice are not treated with much respect.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So go create your private board, make that 16 year old novice your president who cares!
Okay, we get it already he's 16!:rolleyes:

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueangel.........

People who come on here are "real men" because they actually know how and why the techniques work. Even a natural Don Juan may get girls but he doesn't know why.

There are guys here who are the best when it comes to getting girls and there are guys who are full of BS (just like you---there is a reason why guys don't take advice from girls anymore)