something different needed

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent looked at all the links but i think that a thread on BPD is warranted. 1 in 20 women have this. it can really **** a guy up if he gets involved with a female with this disorder.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
good deal romangod, tell her its a great site.

Thanks, penkitten. She will be happy to hear that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much an expert on Cluster B Personality Disorders drmeathead.

If you Penny and others think I should write a giant thread on it I'll be happy to do so and then link it here.

Yes Sosuave has had many such threads on the pathological attention wh0re but never one that fully explains them like I can do.

Anyway for right now I'll contribute with one of joekerr's best threads and my personal favorite of his making the thread on what "breaks" mean in a relationship...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126471&highlight=breaks

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Yes Sosuave has had many such threads on the pathological attention wh0re but never one that fully explains them like I can do.
if you want to write something due to the knowledge you have, that would be wonderful.
when we all get done adding in our ideas and whatnot here, i am hoping that we can take the info out of this thread and write something that can be placed in the bible area by the bootcamp and bible category stuff.
i dont know what this should be called when we are done, but it's for inner growth.
please contribute in any way you can:)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Word to the Pen!

This post actually inspired me. I'm taking your theme and running with it if ya dont mind :)
please do... and add a link to whatever thread you are making when it is done.